Who we are: Total Reward
We reward the contribution of our employees through a highly competitive salary, a bonus scheme which reflects your individual performance and gives you an opportunity to share in KPMG's success, and a wide range of other benefits.
We also believe in giving you choice and flexibility, so you’ll be able to tailor some of these benefits to suit your own individual preferences and circumstances. The aim is to provide a package that delivers maximum value to you personally.
In some cases our benefits depend on grade, but typically include:
- Holiday Entitlement
- Pension Options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Car Scheme
- Lunch Allowance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Health Checks
- Student Loans (available to graduate joiners)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Sight Tests
- Staff Discounts
- Flextra - alternative benefits you choose to suit you personally, including: childcare vouchers, option to buy additional holiday, bikes for work, travel insurance and dental insurance.
As well as financial rewards we can also offer you:
- Career progression
- Learning and development
- 'Wellbeing Helpline’ - our free and confidential support service
- ‘Encore!’ - KPMG’s recognition scheme that rewards people who have made an outstanding contribution to the firm
- A comprehensive and competitive flexible working policy
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Parental and dependant care leave.