We’ve wrapped up this year’s exciting National Apprenticeship Week.
Here are some of the ways we celebrated!
To kick things off, we hosted a celebration event for all 780 of our UK wide apprentices. Joined by our senior leadership team who congratulated them on their contribution to the firm. We also discussed, over an open forum, how we’ve been adapting to change and new ways of working over the past year.
We held an awards ceremony, highlighting our apprentice success stories. We were joined by celebrity guest speaker, Locksmith, who talked about his experiences in Rudimental and Celebrity SAS - Who Dares Wins and his belief in hard work and resilience.
Our apprentices took part in a host of other activities throughout the week too, including;
- Supporting outreach to local schools and colleges to inspire those looking into their future career options
- Supporting our social media campaigns, sharing their application tips - Check out our Instagram reels.
- Attending networking events, bringing together apprentices from different industries
- Joining a panel with MPs to share their apprenticeship story
- Being profiled internally and externally about why they chose the apprenticeship pathway and how they have found working this past year
- Attending a variety of skills sessions on managing wellbeing, strengthening their networks and exam techniques.
- Attending KPMGym HIIT & Yoga Sessions
- Connecting with peers throughout the week – participating in challenges and quizzes
- Sharing their story on LinkedIn - Check out some of their inspiring stories here.
Discover more about a career at KPMG
Our Apprenticeship programmes offer the chance to gain practical work experience and build core skills within our global network of firms.
Our People & Culture
Meet more of our people and discover a culture that's built on support, trust and true collaboration.
Information for Parents, Teachers & Carers
If you’re a parent, carer, teacher or careers advisor, you have an important role to play in helping people to make the right choices about their future.