Experienced Professionals: Management Consulting
In Management Consulting, you’ll join a large and rapidly growing team, contributing to a range of projects that help clients address some of the biggest issues they’re facing in the boardroom. By helping them to add lasting value to the bottom line and make huge improvements in their performance, you’ll support them in transforming the way they do business.
Our approach involves both strategy and implementation, which means we’re not just thinkers, but practical doers, creating client strategies that are designed to work in the real world.
Client demand for this pragmatic approach continues to grow and we’ve become a 1,500-strong team in less than five years. This means we’re delivering impressive results across a number of sectors, including banking, insurance, home affairs, health, local government, utilities, oil and gas, consumer goods and telecoms.
The range of projects we work on is equally broad. We help clients to improve their performance through:
- Operational transformation (supply chain, logistics and distribution, operating models)
- Cloud-based transformation (finance, human resources, procurement and technology)
- Customer and digital transformation
- Business intelligence and finance transformation
- Working capital and cash management
- Cost and workforce optimisation
- IT-enabled transformation
- IT strategy, sourcing, service management and architecture
- Embedding risk and regulatory management
- Deal services (M&A functional, system or cultural integration)
- Organisation design and behavioural change.
It’s a varied, flexible and supportive environment where you’ll have plenty of scope to build a fulfilling career. From day one, you’ll have the support of a buddy so you settle in, a performance manager to help plan your professional development and a people leader to act as a career mentor and coach.
You’ll enjoy extensive learning and development opportunities, from structured programmes to KPMG networks and the colleagues you’ll work with every day who will share their different perspectives and experiences.
With intelligent working options to give you the flexibility to suit your personal needs, you’ll enjoy a challenging, rewarding and enjoyable career. So, it’s no surprise we regularly receive awards for being a top employer. For example, 2017 is the seventh consecutive year that we feature in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women.
Manager – Management Consulting, London
“Everyone I met was really passionate about delivering fantastic results.”
People Leader – Management Consulting, London
“KPMG encourages people to plan their career path and take their own development in hand.”