Reward & benefits
At heart we are a people business and we recognise that it's our people that enable us to deliver great results and quality outcomes for our clients. As a KPMG graduate trainee, you'll make an important contribution, and you can be sure we'll give you plenty in return.
We'll reward your contribution in a number of ways – with benefits ranging from preferential banking and mortgage rates, staff discounts, cash towards your student loan payments - and even your birthday off work. You'll receive:
- Highly competitive salary*
- 25 days' holiday, with the option to buy an extra 10 days
- Lunch allowance
- Pensions options
- Travel season ticket loan
- Staff discounts
- Student joiner loan: up to the value of £8,000, including season ticket loans
- Flextra – a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to choose benefits that suit you
- Financial support towards gaining professional qualifications
- Study leave
*The starting salary varies by programme and location. If you receive an offer, we'll provide details of your salary with your offer letter. You'll have time to review it before accepting your offer.
Underpinning it all is our commitment to supporting learning every day. Our learning offer to you is all-encompassing – and includes challenging on-the-job experiences, to online and in the classroom courses, networking and knowledge sharing. In your early career, you'll benefit from all manner of development opportunities, thanks to The Academy. These include inspiring talks, secondments, mentoring, one-to-one learning with leaders, and community events.