I'm looking for
Search results for ""
Work Experience Discovery - Insight Week Manchester TBC 2020
Service Line: Discovery - Insight Week
- Programme Length:
- 2 days (virtual)
- Entry Requirements:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at A* - C or 4 - 9 (inc. English Language and Maths) or for Scotland qualifications a minimum 5 Standard Grades 1 – 3 (inc. English and Maths), or equivalent Intermediate/National 5 qualification.
- Minimum predicted grades equivalent to 104 UCAS points at the end of Year 13/S6 e.g. BCC at A Level or equivalent. We only consider a candidate’s top 3 A Level grades and do not accept General Studies.
You will also need to meet the Access Accountancy criteria in order to make an application to the KPMG Discovery programme. This initiative supports young people from low income families to have access to the accountancy profession. You will need to:
- Attend state school or college, and
- Be eligible (or have been eligible) for free school meals (or attend a school with ‘above regional average’ free school meals*), or
- Your immediate family did not attend university.
*Free School Meals are a statutory benefit available to school-aged children from families who receive other qualifying benefits and who have been through the relevant registration process. It does not include those who receive meals at school through other means e.g. boarding school.
- Key Skills:
- Throughout the programme we will be looking for you to demonstrate and reflect on the strengths that we look for at KPMG.
- To get the most out of Discovery you'll need to be curious, ask questions, and be enthusiastic to learn and develop for yourself and your work.
- We are looking for someone who can spot new opportunities and has the initiative and resilience to make the most of them.