I'm looking for
Search results for "KPMG Business Services"
Assistant Manager - Finance Transformation - Global Business Services
Service Line: Financial Management
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Pre-Sales Consultant
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Immigration Consultant - KPMG Law - London
Service Line: Legal Services
Solutions Architect - Managed Services (Business Development)
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Business Development Manager - Reading
Service Line: Coverage Central
Dynamics 365 Business Development Manager
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Assistant Manager - Finance Transformation - Global Business Services
Service Line Information:
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
In the Finance Transformation (FT) team, we improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Finance Functions and generate real insights to help deliver value to our clients. Our mission is to be the leading FT practice in the UK market, to be number one in our focus markets, and to be recognised as innovators in finance technology.
Our go to market approach is business-focused and our solutions are developed around client issues. Our team is therefore also structured by capability, providing specialist services and solutions in Finance Transformation, Enterprise Performance Management and Global Business Services.
Your responsibilities as an Assistant Manager:
• Engagement delivery: leading and managing projects or work-streams of a small to medium size and complexity (including analysing and interpreting data, drafting report findings and attending client meetings)
• People development: monitoring and supporting team members and accelerating their development with a particular emphasis on coaching and skills transfer
• Practice development: supporting processes and initiatives that are key to scaling the business and delivering our Mission Statement
• Business development: contributing to the establishment and development of both internal and external relationships and supporting the business development activity of senior members of the team (including shaping, developing, contributing to and presenting proposals/ bids for future work)
Skills and experience required
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Experience within a Finance project environment
• Good understanding of issues and challenges facing Finance functions, Finance business partnering and trends in Finance
• Prior client facing consulting experience desirable
• Proven track record of delivering high quality outputs, on time and meeting/exceeding client expectations
• Project management and the ability to organise and prioritise your own work to meet project requirements
• Ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
• Good communicator with the ability to build strong and lasting internal and client relationships
• Evidence of being an active listener, strong team player and willingness to develop new skills and capabilities
• Strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills; Visio skills desirable but not essential
Relevant experience in one or more of the following solution areas (desirable but not essential):
• Integrated Finance Transformation – through operating model design, data and technology, including robotics and artificial intelligence, providing leading practice insights across finance and accounting processes
• Enterprise Performance Management – planning, budgeting and forecasting, management information and reporting, profitability and cost management, and performance data and analytics.
• Global Business Services – business and information technology outsourcing, shared service and global business services design, build, transition and implementation
Relevant large corporates experience and knowledge in one or more of the following sectors:
• Aerospace & Defence
• Consumer Markets
• Industrial Manufacturing
• Life Sciences
• Technology, Media & Telecommunications
• Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
• Evidence of being an active listener, strong team player and willingness to develop new skills and capabilities
• Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
• Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others
• Seeks to understand others motivations
• Supports others to make brave decisions
• Relevant finance qualification – ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA or equivalent
• Flexibility to travel
When required, the role includes UK wide travel and may involve occasional overseas travel due to the organisational structure of KPMG MBS and client requirements.
- Provides Pre-sales support (Analysis/Demo preparation/Demo’s in Consultant Capacity);
- Ability to deliver clear and concise demonstrations of Business Central and its supporting suits focusing on the client’s specific business outcomes
- Input and where you have specialisms produce order of magnitude estimates based on the requirements you have gathered from clients / prospects
- Work with prospects to look to build Proof of Concept’s based on the information gathered and incorporate the development team into this process should the need arise
- Work with existing ISV’s to deliver the customer’s requirements as well as thinking outside Business Central and leverage supporting Microsoft stack to meet requirements
- To produces Functional Design Documents for the technical team should a development be required
- Coordinate and confidentially lead meetings and/or functional workshops (internal/external) and software configuration;
- Full comprehension of the C-Suite and ability to present to it;
- On-site analysis of customer functional requirements;
- Detailed documentation of customer requirements;
- Facilitates User Acceptance Testing;
- Conducts Training of customers;
- Provides Customer functional Support;
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate with Project Manager as necessary;
- Work on own initiative and with minimal support needed;
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training;
- To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the practice management team;
- Represent KPMG in a professional and positive manner at all times;
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (or NAV) for a minimum of 3 years;
- Experience and proven track record of knowledge and implementation of Dynamics NAV/Business Central Financials along with the supporting Modules Trade and logistics, Warehouse, Sales and Purchase, etc.
- A proven track record of successful implementation of a number of leading-edge technological solutions within large client companies, preferably across a number of business verticals;
- Experience especially in manufacturing, supply chain, print, or retail sectors will be considered an asset;
- Proven additional Dynamics Business Central, Azure and Powered Platform certifications will be considered as an asset.
- Experience of consultancy roles in software delivery;
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using an Agile methodology. Familiarity of Microsoft DevOps or Jira preferred
- Expert at writing user stories, with acceptance and test cases
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis, and in planning and leading workshops with the client;
- Functional project documentation experience especially for work packages to be implemented by offshore teams;
- Experience in compiling pre-sales activities (data, environments, scenarios, demo scrips, POC development briefs, etc).
- Experience in delivering product to C-suite and responding to Q&A sessions using real world examples
Our integrated approach allows us to supply rounded legal solutions as we're able to apply our deep industry knowledge and commercial insight from our wider practice - all underpinned by our innovative use of technology.
Why you might want to join KPMG Law:
- You can see the advantages of professional advice being provided within a multidisciplinary team
- You are ambitious and perceive the wealth of opportunities presented by a legal practice in a leading global professional services firm
- You want the opportunity to assist in developing client relationships and KPMG’s legal services capabilities
- You are excited by the idea of being a member of a team that will grow significantly over the next few years
- You want to broaden your experience and become a more rounded professional
- You want to achieve a sustainable work-life balance
Roles and Responsibilities
The main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- UK Immigration Management e.g. securing of all relevant UK inbound entry and work permissions (including dealing with employment law issues and sponsor licensing issues),
- Global Immigration Management – co-ordinating of global immigration cases through effective communication and coordination with other advisers around the world.
- Private Client Immigration – providing bespoke immigration advice for High Net Worth Individuals and their families
- Immigration Audits – auditing the compliance of employer and educational institutions through onsite review and reporting
Experience and Background
The successful applicant will:
- Have at least 12 months corporate immigration experience gained within a law firm or dedicated immigration practice with SRA/OISC accreditation
- Have a deep understanding of Tier 2 and Tier 5 visa requirements and application processes
- Have excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Have excellent skills in Windows Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be a confident professional with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to learn
- Have experience of working with a variety of professionals (such as the immigration team, tax or employment advisers)
- Help promote the team’s work through participating in team and firm events, assist in preparing internal and external presentations, and assist in producing articles for publication
- Be organised and efficient, able to produce consistently high quality work within demanding time frames but not afraid to ask questions to challenge or seek clarification when appropriate
Sales is a high profile opportunity within KPMG. You will be playing a crucial role in helping to drive the Managed Services business forward and will be part of a dynamic team culture offering strong internal networks and support.
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for design of solutions to meet client demand in the Managed Service domain. Solutions include KYC/CDD, Remediation and Complaint handling.
We are seeking individuals that can bring together technology, Subject Matter Experts and Operational execution to design and sell connected solutions to clients
Your role will be to manage a number of targets to drive opportunities, relationships and revenue across Managed Services and the firm.
Working closely with senior management, you will work on MS propositions to support industry issues and liaise with IMG and NM colleagues to target new customer bases and generic processes that can apply across sectors.
The role will be required to lead on sales activity including working closely with the Solutions Architect, Bid and Transition Manager and Operational Delivery team to ensure that a targeted and cohesive proposal is prepared and delivered for each client RFP.
During the proposal process, you will take a lead and you must be able to work independently and able to assemble and manage teams to provide the appropriate response. This will involve building excellent relationships with a diverse number of people within KPMG. The opportunities for professional and personal development, as well as career progression, are significant.
Your stakeholder management, creativity, can-do attitude and excellent communication skills will be the key to success working within MS. You must be passionate and committed about business development and a confident self-starter.
We work in a very flat organisation structure, so you’ll need to be a strong negotiator, influencer and team player, used to managing multiple stakeholders in demanding time-critical situations.
The Business Development role is London-based, but there is an expectation for you to travel to client sites, our MS Operations centres (Leeds and New Delhi) and other KPMG UK offices, when needed. You will need to be able to coordinate the individuals providing input to any RFP response across multiple locations.
You will also be responsible for introducing new clients and relationships to KPMG, driving the sales culture within Managed Services and instilling rigour to the internal sales processes.
Roles and responsibilities
• Work collaboratively with the Senior Management Team throughout the bidding and pitching process
• Accurate forecasting of Managed Services future business to support the successful delivery of all projects
• Build professional relationships with internal and external customers, ensuring sales opportunities are maximised and enhancing KPMG’s reputation as an advisor of choice
• Achieve sales targets supporting the Managed Services strategic plan for growth
• To work within any of our UK offices, or on a customer site as needed
• Take a role in developing the capability of the MS Business Development team, sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members
• Managing multiple tasks and priorities
• Being passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities.
• A positive Can–Do attitude with a passion for Business Development
• Share knowledge; give constructive feedback and coaching/mentoring to other team members
• Team player with the ability to work within integrated, multi-disciplinary project teams
• Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve your team/project/client goals
• Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
• Act as a role model for Business Development across Managed Services
• Provide visibility of sales pipeline by ensuring SAP pipeline management systems are kept up to date
• Ensure that best practice is shared and client and regional intelligence is communicated
• Understand the wider offerings of the firm and gain a good understanding of broader sector / client trends, issues, needs, and potential applicability / relevance to Managed Services
Key Performance Indicators
• Commercial risk understood
• Adherence to bid approval process
• Proposals delivered to timescales
• Bid team resources managed effectively
• Conversion of bids to work won
• New relationships you have initiated/developed this year and/or examples of existing relationships strengthened (including CRM scores)
• Client feedback
Skills and Experience
• Proven track record in sales or in a client-facing professional role, and understanding of professional services markets an advantage.
• Good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
• Good knowledge of professional services organisations
• Good presentation skills
• Possess excellent communication skills and be confident speaking to large groups
• Good working knowledge of Function, Lines of Business
• Strong understanding of services, and relevant content across the firm, in order to create a fully multi-disciplinary approach
• Clear vision of Managed Services tactical and strategic objectives
• Awareness of the FCA, CCA, Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation, procedures and processes
• Preferred background in Financial services industry, although not essential, with exposure to remediation, complaint handling, claims processing and conduct risk reviews in the UK
• Contributes and drives continuous improvement or transformation
• Stakeholder Management
• Planning & Organising
• Interpersonal Effectiveness
• Decision Making
• Customer Focused
• Commercially Focused
• Driving Results
• Creative thinking
• Flexible and responsive to change
KPMG goes to market on a multi-disciplinary basis, leveraging insights to provide a broad range of solutions and services to assist our clients in meeting their business objectives and addressing areas of greatest challenge.
Within the Sales and Marketing function, we provide the information, tools, support and challenge required to identify, target, secure, retain and grow with our target clients, and initiate, pursue and win high-profile opportunities for the firm.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be part of an established Sales and Marketing team in the Reading region. The UK Sales Team is at the forefront of our efforts to establish, build and retain business within our selected markets.
You will be playing a crucial role in helping to drive the business forward and will be part of a dynamic team culture offering strong internal networks and support. Your role will be to manage a defined portfolio of targets in the region to drive opportunities, relationships and revenue across the firm.
You will work to develop your own network and relationships at the clients, understand their issues and, from that, develop solutions and drive revenue. The role will manage a portfolio of regionally based targets to drive relationships, raise awareness of KPMG’s brand, create opportunities, oversee strategic proposals and, ultimately increase revenue.
- Work on a diverse portfolio of targets focused on creating relationships and new opportunities. A portfolio is likely to consist of 20-30 accounts
- Spend 80% of time in the market at clients’ sites and with clients
- Identify and gather information on new client issues through primary (face-to-face) meetings
- Facilitate expansion of points of contact between KPMG and the client. Create, maintain and drive the execution of the relationship map and plan to develop many to many contacts.
- Personally lead development of those relationships where KPMG has no existing relationship
- Develop peer relationships with client staff and procurement teams
- Co-ordinate client relationship events and ensure return on investment is measured through deepened relationships and increased opportunity for KPMG to work with the client
- Identify and build relationships with regional influencers by attending events, hosting internal sales meetings and managing Client Service Teams (CSTs), sharing best practice and seeking opportunities to raise profile externally
- Understand KPMG’s approach to managing the sales pipeline and converting opportunities
- Act as a role model for Business Development across agreed portfolio and Region
- In conjunction with key colleagues support the creation, and lead the execution of, a focused targeting plan to develop our relationships and optimise revenues / opportunities
- Focus on current issues to ensure that time sensitive solutions and ideas are communicated to clients using internal network to identify KPMG’s angle and develop a proposition to take to the client
- Identify opportunities at the client and individuals to target. Lead on developing and driving plans
- Boost sales conversion through deploying rigorous sales processes, pricing, contracting and negotiation, to win work across multiple channels
- Work with and across functions and functional partners to enhance sales efforts. Agree sales strategy to penetrate the account, assign ownership for relationships with key stakeholders and ensure appropriate visibility at board level.
- Ensure all sales activities are consistent with KPMG account plan sales process, client service meetings, client service reviews etc.
- Act as a focal point for articulating and selling new propositions
- Actively seek opportunities to add more value to the client, through cross-functional solutions
- Provide visibility of sales pipeline by ensuring SAP pipeline management systems are kept up to date
- Ensure major opportunities/actions from account plans are reviewed and challenged regularly
- Coach teams in sales/proposal best practice
- Build a strong and extensive external network, raising your profile with key businesses and multipliers, including sector specialists, lawyers, banks, etc.
- Leverage KPMG network by encouraging and facilitating cross- functional involvement
- Act as a focal point for communications between the client and KPMG team
- Leverage the internal talent pool by securing the best people for your clients
- Facilitate communication amongst team members; develop client knowledge to encourage communication and discussion amongst the CST.
- Share knowledge of sales and relationship management by informally seeking opportunities to coach and mentor partners and emerging leaders
- Bring new ideas and methods to accounts and liaise with other account team members to ensure that best practice is shared, client and regional intelligence is communicated and the team has a good understanding of what services are selling well
- Understand the wider offerings of the firm and gain a good understanding of broader sector / client trends, issues, needs, and potential applicability / relevance across own portfolio
• Provide sales forecasts by involving all functions that can add value to the account, including regular meetings with all functions involved with the account. This includes working on behalf of services that the client doesn’t buy in order to open the door
- Manage tenders and the pitch process, providing challenge and support. Ensure that our client knowledge is best represented, and inject the client perspective into the process. Ensure that our responses to RFPs score well. This includes developing clear client USPs that support the strategic direction of KPMG with that organisation/authority.
Qualification and Skills
- Able to drive value-adding business conversations with clients
- Tangible income generation evidence
- Sets the standard for insight and opinions delivered to the client, as is knowledgeable on both client business issues and KPMG solutions and can match both effectively through assimilation.
- Be confident interacting at the most senior levels internally and externally, while at the same time able to interact well with peers and other more junior members of the team
- Strong questioning and listening skills with ability to see the bigger picture
- Effective networker with ability to understand client needs
- Good thinker with ability to understand concepts and with relevant industry experience
- Mature in outlook, with strong influencing skills (internal and with client) and diplomacy
- Positive and enthusiastic manner in dealing with a cross section of people
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Practical but can think strategically
- Be well organised, detail-conscious, pro-active, hard-working, and resilient
- Be flexible in their approach and able to work under pressure
- Experience of sales or a client-facing professional role and understanding of professional services markets an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Possess excellent communication skills and be confident speaking to large groups
- Good working knowledge of Function, Lines of Business
- Strong understanding of services, and relevant content across the firm, in order to create a fully multi-disciplinary approach
- Owns the development and execution of a demand generation strategy for a key industry market to drive pipeline and sales to agreed KPI’s
- Develops the overall positioning, uniqueness and messaging for the Microsoft offerings through KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions into that industry
- Responsible for the generation of pipeline and execution of sales for the organisation
- Identifies and develops opportunities for the organisation to diversify across sub industry, emerging technology and services propositions to build pipeline
- Works with KPMG teams to create integrated propositions to meet the needs of specific industries or clients to build pipeline
- Leads the interlock with the delivery organisation to ensure:
- Contracts with clients are robust
- The sales teams support programme delivery in partnership
- The development of innovative and profitable commercial constructs
- Develops a marketing and communications plan to drive pipeline for the organisation in white space clients
- Ensures that client relationships and commercial engagements are managed effectively to ensure successful delivery and long term relationship development.
Business Development – Execution
- Owns and cultivates senior stakeholder relationships within key strategic accounts
- Owns and manages key relationships within the KPMG partner network to drive pipeline from within the firms’ client base
- Owns and manages the relationship with key Microsoft stakeholders to develop co-selling opportunities
- Leads key bids and proposals for large scale transformation programmes (typically in the £1-4m range)
- Works as a trusted advisor with clients around their strategic business and technology needs
- Leads and supports the negotiation of contracts and ensures compliance with KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions policy
Essential skills and experience:
- Highly experienced working in Microsoft solution sales
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technology (particularly Dynamics 365, Office 365 and Azure)
- Strong cross industry experience (Financial Services, Public Sector and Consumer Markets)
- Highly experienced working in partnership with Microsoft to develop business systems or cloud based technology propositions to meet client needs
- Experience of working in an LLP organisation
- Demonstrable track record developing long term profitable relationships with mid and large sized organisations
- Can develop a demand generation strategy for a Microsoft solution sales team and lead the team to successful execution
- Has led Microsoft centric transformation deals with values in excess of £2m
- Has led the development of solutions, consulting offerings and assets to drive repeatable sales
- Extensive experience working with senior stakeholders within a large consulting organisation or system integrator to develop pipeline, understanding of the unique structure and culture of a partnership based operating model
- Experience developing front and back office transformation propositions using Microsoft technology
- Has an extensive Microsoft network at sales level
- Can create a culture of knowledge sharing and innovations
- Is able to lead the sales interlock with delivery teams to ensure profitable growth in partnership.
- Passionate about talking to clients on current technology issues and market direction
- Collaborative ways of working with client and various KPMG teams.
- Creative problem-solving ability whilst working in ambiguous situations
- Experience in the anticipation the viewpoint of others, listens and addresses concerns
- Experience in building co-operative relationships and fostering an environment in which everyone’s opinion is valued
- Provides on-going feedback, coaching and mentoring that supports individuals’ development needs and career aspirations
- Proactively engages in cross-functional communications and sharing of information.