I'm looking for
Search results for "KPMG Business Services"
Business Analyst - Assistant Manager
Service Line: Connected Technology
Business Development Manager
Service Line: Coverage Central
Commercial Planning Analyst - KPMG Managed Services Operations
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Learning Business Partners
Service Line: People
Business Information Security Officer
Service Line: QRM
Business Development Director - Corporates
Service Line: Coverage Central
As an Assistant Manager, you will be joining a collaborative and energetic team. Our team covers a broad range of domains underpinned by key career paths which you can align to or become a hybrid.
We are looking for a proactive individual who is passionate about business analysis, working with clients, has a thirst to learn and is excited to support us in growing our team.
You will be expected to be a strong BA, with a proven track record of advising clients and delivering on large projects. To excel in this role, you must be able to apply the fundamental skills of a business analyst, understand its importance in marketplace and why the role is critical for our current and potential clients.
Industry Knowledge & Experience
• Core understanding and experience working in retail and commercial banking including an understanding of target operating models and banking processes eg. Account opening activities, payments process etc...
• Experience working across regulatory driven change eg. AML, KYC etc…
• Experience working on strategic digital transformation projects eg. Customer journey and outreach optimisation.
• Experience delivering technology whilst working with industry standard delivery methodologies eg. Agile.
• Familiarity with tier 1 retail and commercial banking organisations specifically gained through delivery of business-led technology projects.
Fundamental skills include:
• Experience in stakeholder management, ability to explain complex solutions in an engaging and understandable way
• Ability to make an impact in one-on-one / group / workshop situations with the intention of influencing others to move toward a common vision or goal
• Contributing to and leading workshops, driving out requirements and ensuring stakeholders take accountability
• Ability to work with technical and business teams alike and understanding the difference in language to support effective delivery
• Ability to define current state processes by engaging with the client and reporting on these processes
• Ability to use a mixture of stakeholder feedback, documentation and data to design processes and solutions that meet business needs
• Discusses "to be" state of the functional operating model design with the client to ensure all low level requirements are captured
• Possesses knowledge of functional and non-functional requirements and has the ability to write these into a design document
• Translating requirements into appropriate requirement documents (e.g. functional specification documents, user stories/acceptance criteria, wireframes) and gain stakeholder sign off
• Able to demonstrate traceability from requirement through to business outcome to ensure objectives are met
• Experience using software delivery tools (e.g. JIRA/Confluence/Microsoft TFS)
• Experience in delivering software using both Agile and Waterfall methodology
• Has experience with programme governance and reporting mechanisms e.g. status updates, project reporting
• Present concepts to stakeholders in a concise and focused manner
As this is an Assistant Manager level consulting role, you will be expected to:
• Provide well thought out solutions to complex client problems
• Take accountability and work as part of workstreams in client projects and internal initiatives
• Support the sales lifecycle, assisting on proposal development and internal risk processes
• Contribute in supporting a market proposition/capability and wider practice contribution
• Have a keen interest in future technology trends and use these to develop and drive market propositions/capability
• Be an excellent communicator (oral and written), with a high standard of English which you apply to deliverables
• Work as an integral part of KPMG Management Consulting to execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring.
• Work with client businesses throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging business performance improvement approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
• Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches.
• Work with senior managers to develop and present KPMG Advisory offerings to the market.
Our Business Analysis team is growing at a fast pace and as this continues, we want to ensure we are fostering an enjoyable and supportive place to work. Therefore, we are seeking people with high energy who can:
• Build lasting client relationships with client stakeholders, actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
• Build constructive working relationships within KPMG and the industry across different teams, functions and countries at all levels
• Work with subject matter experts and project teams to identify, define, collate, document and communicate requirements
• Support the growth of the practice through internal initiatives and support winning new business through developing bid responses
• Inspire change and make an impact within the team and in a client organisation
• Have good knowledge or experience in either Banking or Capital Markets
• Prior consulting experience is desirable, but not essential
With our team experiencing rapid growth you will take a lead in building and developing the business analysis capability and helping our people grow.
When you come on board, we will really value the skills and experience you bring to the table, in turn we will provide an environment that will help you develop and progress in your career journey. Our team is growing so you will have ample opportunities to develop your skills and experiences and grow your career. Not only will you develop on the job through working on a range of projects for various clients across FS, but we will ensure you receive training to bolster your knowledge in the pillars you are interested in, receive tailored career advice via your performance manager, pillar leads and mentors.
Role and Responsibilities:
100% of Role as Business Development Manager housed within Corporates Coverage, working to support the Consumer Markets, Leisure and Retail Industry.. You will report day-to-day to the Consumer Industry leader, with dual performance assessment also to the Corporates Clients & Growth Partner.
Key responsibilities within the BDM role:
Sales is a high-profile opportunity within KPMG. You will be playing a crucial role in helping to drive the business forward and will be part of a dynamic team culture offering strong internal networks and support
Your role will be to focus solely on clients within Consumer, including some of the emerging Consumer Platform business, to originate opportunities, develop relationships and secure revenue for service lines across the firm. You will work to develop your own network and relationships at the client, understand their issues and, from that, develop solutions and drive revenue
On some accounts you will be the sole lead; on other you will work closely with a Global Lead Partner (GLP) / Client Lead Partner (CLP) and be a key member of the client service teams, ensuring that these teams optimise the opportunities for KPMG
Work on selected clients within the Consumer, Leisure and Retail Industry
Identify and gather knowledge and insights on new client issues through primary (face-to-face / Teams) meetings
Facilitate expansion of points of contact between KPMG and the client. Create, maintain and drive the execution of the relationship map and plan to develop many to many contacts
Personally, lead development of those relationships where KPMG has no existing relationship
Develop peer relationships with client staff
Co-ordinate client relationship events and ensure return on investment is measured through deepened relationships and increased opportunity for KPMG to work with the client
Identify and build relationships with sector influencers by attending events, hosting internal sales meetings, and managing the Client Service Team (CST) meetings, sharing best practice and seeking opportunities to raise profile externally
Act as a role model for Business Development and Sales across KPMG
Focus on current issues to ensure that relevant time sensitive solutions and ideas are communicated to clients using internal network to identify KPMG’s angle and develop a proposition to take to the client
Identify white space at the client and individuals to target. Lead on developing and driving plans
Boost sales conversion through deploying rigorous sales processes, pricing, contracting and negotiation, to win work across multiple channels
Work with the Industry Lead as well as relevant GLPs / CLPs and Capability and Service Line partners to enhance sales efforts. Agree sales strategy to penetrate the account, assign ownership for relationships with key stakeholders and ensure appropriate visibility at board level
Ensure all sales activities are consistent with KPMG account plan sales process, client service meetings, client service reviews etc.
Act as a focal point for selling new propositions
Actively seek opportunities to add more value to the client, through cross-functional solutions
Provide visibility of sales pipeline by ensuring MSD pipeline management systems are kept up to date
Coach the team in sales best practice.
Facilitate communication amongst team members; develop centre of client knowledge to encourage communication and discussion amongst the client team
Share knowledge of sales and relationship management by informally seeking opportunities to coach and mentor partners and emerging leaders
Bring new ideas and methods to the account and liaise with other account team members to ensure that best practice is shared, client and regional intelligence is communicated, and the team has a good understanding of what services are selling well
Understand the wider offerings of the firm and gain a good understanding of broader sector / client trends, issues, needs, and potential applicability / relevance across own portfolio
Act as a focal point for communications between client and KPMG team
Act with a Global Mindset to secure the best of KPMG is brought to bear for the benefit of the client
Net sales YTD – under the firm’s Revenue Credit Scheme
Growth of accounts v PY and v budget
Pipeline YTD (MSD and broader international opportunities) - with a focus on those programmes that you are driving
Pipeline conversion rate YTD
New relationships you have initiated / developed this year and / or examples of existing relationships strengthened (including CRM scores)
Be able to drive value-adding business conversations with clients
Sets the standard for insight and opinions delivered to the client - knowledgeable on both client business issues and KPMG solutions and can match both effectively through assimilation
Be confident interacting at the most senior levels internally and externally, while at the same time able to interact well with peers and other more junior members of the team
Strong questioning and listening skills with ability to see the bigger picture
Effective networker with ability to understand client needs
Mature in outlook, with strong influencing skills (internal and with client) and diplomacy
Positive and enthusiastic manner in dealing with a cross section of people
Be well organised, detail-conscious, pro-active, hard-working, and resilient
Be flexible in their approach and able to work under pressure
A track record within sales and experience within a tech/digital business; with understanding of professional services markets an advantage
Good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
Some knowledge of professional services organisations
Experience of operating beyond the UK a benefit
Good presentation skills
Possess excellent communication skills and be confident speaking to large groups
Good working knowledge of Function, Lines of Business
Strong understanding of services, and relevant content across the firm, in order to create a fully multi-disciplinary approach
KPMG Managed Services provide an innovative and cost-effective solution to the delivery of large-scale review and/or processing activity across multiple industries, geographies and processes. The Managed Services operation is experienced in, but not limited to, remediation, complaint handling, claims processing, service delivery and conduct risk reviews. Managed Services Revenue targets are in excess of £20M pa and UK Operations is the principal delivery arm and driver of this revenue
We bring together KPMG subject matter expertise, highly skilled operational resource and, where required, proprietary technology assets, providing clients with a single joined-up approach.
The Commercial Planning team is responsible for delivering financial planning and analysis at a department and engagement level for KPMG's Managed Services. This is done through financial modelling and data analysis to create Pricing Models and Capacity Plans which underpin financial forecasts and reporting. The team helps the business to manage operations and make key business decisions to achieve its goals.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of capacity planning financial models and financial forecasts for multiple engagements. The role will provide analysis of data regarding operations and financial performance to proactively identify performance trends and report these to operations.
The role holder will work with the other members of the team and Operations Management to ensure optimum deployment of operational resource against plans and performance against financial targets. The ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders, including at a senior level is essential.
The role will involve working with several internal functions e.g. Operations Support, Technology Development and multiple Operation engagements within Managed Services, so the ability to proactively build and maintain internal networks will be key to the success of the role.
• Complete data and statistical analysis to evaluate performance, provide insight, challenge performance and forecast future trends
• Monitor actual performance against plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained
• Define data requirements for analysis and contribute to the development of tools which capture information
• Develop and maintain financial models which forecast engagement headcount requirements, financial performance and complete "what if" analysis
• Engage with operations to develop knowledge of processes
• Convert financial model outputs into operational plans and targets
• Create engagement reports which summarise performance evaluation, forecasts and highlight risks/areas for concern
• Input to the development and effective reporting of engagement budgets, covering resourcing, costs and expenses to meet commercial objectives and targets
• Contribute to department level financial reporting (P&L)
• Adhere to governance processes and proactively flag issues and potential risks
• Report issues or concern and/or business incidents to Pricing & Planning Lead and/or Senior Leadership
• Build relationships to enhance management of activities across sites
• Degree educated or equivalent, preferably in a Mathematical, Operational Research or Physical Science based subject
• Extensive use of Microsoft Office
• Experience in mathematical modelling using Microsoft Excel
• Budgeting, forecasting and planning experience in an operational environment
• Background in Financial services industry
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of data and statistical analysis methodology
• Attention to detail
• Stakeholder management
• Adherence to governance principles
• Commercial awareness
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
KPMG’s culture is built on learning and improving every day – it is one of Our Values.
Learning Partners collaborate across the whole firm, from Consulting/Advisory, to Audit to KPMG Global. We work with our stakeholders to manage and implement learning solutions that directly support the firm’s strategy and your colleagues achieving their career aspirations. The result – amazing people doing meaningful jobs with fascinating clients.
We are the key learning interface between our central learning function and the many specialist areas in Consulting. We experience the full breadth and depth of KPMG’s expertise.
Our team is welcoming, inclusive, self-aware, flexible and excited to have new members.
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
Human-centred design is at the heart of our Learning design principles: we use a Design Thinking approach to map our learning requirements into the User Experience journey. Always innovating and now supporting working in a Hybrid world, we use technology, digital assets and increasingly blended learning solutions to deliver outstanding results that exceeds our colleagues’ expectations.
Our business partners hold the important relationship between the business and delivering on their Learning needs. Your clients value your commercial awareness and your understanding of their strategy. Your responsibilities span the employee life cycle inclusive of the talent agenda, so you are a true partner to the Capability-aligned Head of People. Collaboration across our operating model is a key feature of how you will deliver impactful results.
Reporting to the Senior Learning Business Partner, you will interact with Performance Managers and Engagement Managers in your business area. With a background in HR or Learning, you will love problem solving and aligning business needs to realistic and achievable plans that reflect the Learning and Talent Strategy. You will not be afraid to challenge where it is best for us to invest, and KPMGs unique relationship with University’s will feature as a talent attractor within your learning strategy.
Watford or other regional location
Relationships and Management
• Owning and driving relationships with business stakeholders in the business unit/Capability area, focusing on Performance and engagement Managers.
• Implementing a business-specific learning strategy aligned to business, Talent and Learning CoE strategy. This will include close connectivity to our student populations and supporting their development as they roll off structured programmes
• Prioritise the link between our Values and the Ethics and Risk management framework to deliver firm-wide learning on Code of Conduct, compliance, quality and risk management imperatives.
• Work closely with HRBPs and the Senior Learning BP to deliver learning needs analysis in business unit/Capability area, ensuring all learning outcomes link back to the delivery of business improvements.
• Work closely with Learning Operations to measure learning outcomes and gain MI from KLS (KPMG Learning Services) to track delivery and cancellation rates
• Support the Senior Learning BP on budget processes as required and as aligned to the curriculum in your area.
• Sit on relevant business management committees and represent the new learning strategy
Delivery and Excellence
• Facilitate in programmes as required and participate in firm-wide learning projects to ensure learning solutions deliver business objectives.
• Drive the technical curriculum, where appropriate working with Technical Curriculum Managers (Audit-specific) and identify SMEs I the business to support design thinking workshops, to meet clients’ learning needs.
• Manage the scheduling and implementation of technical training, working closely with Enablement and KLS
• Identify and manage/coordinate key business content developers to work within the Design to ensure end product is future-proofed, supports Hybrid Working principles and is delivered within budget and timeframes.
• Ensure behavioural change management approaches and processes are developed within firm-wide Ethics, Values and Risk implementations; work closely with stakeholders across the business area to ensure all mandatory training is fulfilled
• Provide management information to the business unit/Capability to measure the effectiveness of learning and support the achievement of its goals.
• Challenge the status quo to ensure all learning content fulfils both Diversity and Inclusion and Hybrid working principles, for technical training towards a blend of digital/Virtual.
• Facilitate the implementation of Code of Conduct, risk and compliance learning and awareness across all grades, Sectors and business lines, as needed.
• Conduct, manage and measure the impact of learning campaigns.
• Monitor the budget aligned to your business areas consumption
• Escalate Design issues where stakeholders are falling behind on partnering to convey content requirements.
• Degree at a Bachelor level or equivalent
• Professional training/HR development/education qualifications in relevant subject area.
• Demonstrable experience at manager level
• Adept at communicating and influencing, opportunity also for Associate Coaching qualification use or future development
• Strong commercial and financial awareness, comfortable with data and creating insight
• Evidence of CPD and up to date knowledge on learning developments in the marketplace
• Background in innovative Leadership and OD strategies helpful
• Pragmatic and action-focused, whilst holding the line on quality assurance
More generally, BISOs support the understanding and implementation of information security activities across the assigned business. BISOs help to ensure that information risks are identified and managed in line with policy and process requirements and that a security positive culture is created and fostered.
The BISO will act as the main point of contact for their assigned business or
function division for activities relating to information security, escalating to central teams where necessary.
With regard to information risk management activities, they operate within the Information Risk Management framework and collaborate with the Information Assurance and Security Operations teams as required and collaborate with the Functional Risk team in the allocated business or function.
Reporting to: The BISO will report directly to a business or function lead with functional reporting (dotted line) to the Head of Information Assurance or delegate.
Direct reports: The BISO may not have direct reports but will co-ordinate with Information Security Officers in the engagement teams and any Security Champions within the assigned business area.
For their respective business or function:
Support and co-ordinate the embedding of information security into the client engagement lifecycle, covering proposals, engagement support and client audits and assurance. Support the information security aspects of IPPs and MSAs by ensuring people follow the correct processes.
Proactively provide hands-on information security subject matter expert support and act as a single point of contact for first line queries, escalating where necessary to central teams
Ensure that information risk management risk management processes are followed. This includes supporting the identification of information risks through to helping to ensure identified risks are managed and remediated in line with policy and process requirements. BISOs will raise risks directly into the Information Risk Register and collect and analyse information risk information (incidents, exceptions, findings, risks) to build a picture of the information risk position for the assigned area.
Act as custodian and maintain the register of personal data processing activities (GDPR Article 30)
Act as Data Subject Request (DSR) lead, managing and co-ordinating all data subject requests from receipt to conclusion
Ensure that actual or suspected information breaches or incidents are reported and managed in line with central process requirements
Support the development and roll-out of new and updated data protection policies, processes and services, to help drive business alignment
Help to promote a security positive culture, supporting the awareness events delivered by the Business Liaison service, and helping to promote information security awareness communications from central teams
Support Information Assurance in collaborating with the Security Champions network in the assigned area
Build and maintain detailed knowledge of the business (IT applications, processes, information and records management, project pipelines, client assurance pipelines, concerns relevant to information security).
Technical knowledge and qualifications
Demonstrable relevant experience of information security in a governance, risk and compliance capacity
Good, practical knowledge of information security standards, regulation & legislation
Good understanding of information risk management
Strong ability to communicate clearly and simply, both verbally and in writing
Relevant professional certification(s) desirable (or willing to obtain these)
Experience of inspiring others
Strong influencing skills and the ability to remain confidently calm under pressure
Ability to prioritize and manage a complex workload
Proven ability to identify and articulate information security requirements, risks and issues, and to make clear decisions / recommendations
Ability to understand business drivers and risk appetite and align information security compliance accordingly
Problem solving skills
A self-starter, with a proven need for excellence
A good team player
Good inter-personal skills and ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
Multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity
Strong integrity, independence and resilience
Excellent attention to detail, combined with strategic vision
100% of Role as Business Development Director (BDD) for Corporates Coverage, working to support the Consumer Markets, Leisure and Retail sector
• Sales is a high profile opportunity within KPMG. You will be playing a crucial role in helping to drive the business forward and will be part of a dynamic team culture offering strong internal networks and support
• Your role will be to initially focus solely on clients within a specific sector to drive opportunities, relationships and revenue from service lines across the firm. You will work to develop your own network and relationships at the client, understand their issues and, from that, develop solutions and drive revenue
• You will work very closely with the Global Lead Partner (GLP) / Client Lead Partner (CLP) of key accounts and be a key member of the client service teams, ensuring that these teams optimise the opportunities for KPMG
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work on selected Corporates clients within the Consumer, Leisure and Retail sector
• Identify and gather information on new client issues through primary (face-to-face / Teams) meetings
• Facilitate expansion of points of contact between KPMG and the client. Create, maintain and drive the execution of the relationship map and plan to develop many to many contacts
• Personally lead development of those relationships where KPMG has no existing relationship
• Develop peer relationships with client staff
• Co-ordinate client relationship events and ensure return on investment is measured through deepened relationships and increased opportunity for KPMG to work with the client
• Identify and build relationships with regional influencers by attending events, hosting internal sales meetings and managing the Client Service Team (CST) meetings, sharing best practice and seeking opportunities to raise profile externally
• Act as a role model for Business Development across Corporates
• Focus on current issues to ensure that relevant time sensitive solutions and ideas are communicated to clients using internal network to identify KPMG’s angle and develop a proposition to take to the client
• Identify white space at the client and individuals to target. Lead on developing and driving plans
• Boost sales conversion through deploying rigorous sales processes, pricing, contracting and negotiation, to win work across multiple channels
• Work with the GLPs / CLPs and across functions and functional partners to enhance sales efforts. Agree sales strategy to penetrate the account, assign ownership for relationships with key stakeholders and ensure appropriate visibility at board level
• Ensure all sales activities are consistent with KPMG account plan sales process, client service meetings, client service reviews etc.
• Act as a focal point for selling new propositions
• Actively seek opportunities to add more value to the client, through cross-functional solutions
• Provide visibility of sales pipeline by ensuring MSD pipeline management systems are kept up to date
• Coach the team in sales best practice
• Facilitate communication amongst team members; develop centre of client knowledge to encourage communication and discussion amongst the client team
• Share knowledge of sales and relationship management by informally seeking opportunities to coach and mentor partners and emerging leaders
• Bring new ideas and methods to the account and liaise with other account team members to ensure that best practice is shared, client and regional intelligence is communicated and the team has a good understanding of what services are selling well
• Understand the wider offerings of the firm and gain a good understanding of broader sector / client trends, issues, needs, and potential applicability / relevance across own portfolio
• Act as a focal point for communications between client and KPMG team
• Act with a Global Mindset to secure the best of KPMG is brought to bear for the benefit of the client
• Net sales YTD – under the firm’s Revenue Credit Scheme
• Growth of accounts v PY and v budget
• Pipeline YTD (MSD and broader international opportunities) - with a focus on those programmes that you are driving
• Pipeline conversion rate YTD
• New relationships you have initiated / developed this year and / or examples of existing relationships strengthened (including CRM scores)
• Client feedback
Skills, Experience and Competencies
• Be able to drive value-adding business conversations with clients
• Sets the standard for insight and opinions delivered to the client - knowledgeable on both client business issues and KPMG solutions and can match both effectively through assimilation
• Be confident interacting at the most senior levels internally and externally, while at the same time able to interact well with peers and other more junior members of the team
• Strong questioning and listening skills with ability to see the bigger picture
• Effective networker with ability to understand client needs
• Mature in outlook, with strong influencing skills (internal and with client) and diplomacy
• Positive and enthusiastic manner in dealing with a cross section of people
• Be well organised, detail-conscious, pro-active, hard-working, and resilient
• Be flexible in their approach and able to work under pressure
• A track record within sales or a client-facing professional role, and understanding of professional services markets an advantage
• Good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
• Good knowledge of professional services organisations
• Experience of operating across Europe and globally a benefit
• Good presentation skills
• Possess excellent communication skills and be confident speaking to large groups
• Good working knowledge of Function, Lines of Business
• Strong understanding of services, and relevant content across the firm, in order to create a fully multi-disciplinary approach