I'm looking for
Search results for "Customer Experience & Digital"
Associate Director - Mobility - Infrastructure Advisory Group
Service Line: Corporate Finance
Associate Director - Deal Strategy & Value Creation
Service Line: Transaction Services
Microsoft Dynamics Project Manager
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Head of Service Integration and Management
Service Line: ITS
Manager - Legal Services, Commercial - London
Service Line: Legal Services
Dynamics 365 CE -Solution Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
KPMG's Infrastructure and Government (I&G) strategy team wants the right candidate for their London-based team. The team needs professional, talented individuals who have a passion for identifying, creating and delivering innovative solutions for public and private sector clients.
The I&G Strategic Advisory Services (SAS) team works with government and industry on the biggest, most complex and pressing strategic, policy and programme implementation issues.
We are looking for someone with experience in the Future Mobility sector to focus on this growing area of our work. We define Future Mobility as the de-carbonisation, digitalisation, and personalisation of transport through electric and alternate drivetrains, connected and autonomous vehicles, and Mobility-as-a-Service. The resultant ‘perfect storm’ is impacting automotive, supply chain, energy, technology, infrastructure, funds, transport operators, regional authorities and Government. Things are changing faster than expected driven by rapid developments in technology, regulation, competition and consumer behaviour. Over the next 5 to 12 years the organisations that we work with will require significant advisory support: multi £m transformations,multi £m deals, customer and industry 4.0 advice, strategic roadmap development and portfolio delivery. KPMG is establishing itself at the forefront of this change, creating new relationships and unlocking significant benefits for transport systems and society. Depending on the flow of work within the team you may also be required to work in other I&G sectors.
As part of a fast paced and dynamic group, practitioners will have the opportunity to advise on strategic options, business cases and operating models to public sector, agency and corporate clients.
Typically the advice we provide can be categorised as:
– Regulatory and Policy Strategy & Design (including Trend analysis and “Futures” scenario development, Futures Impact Assessments, and Policy development)
– Business & Digital Strategy and Service Design (including. Corporate & Business strategy development, Market analysis, Product capability assessment and development roadmaps)
– Portfolio Investment Strategy & Management (including Project appraisal, Business case development (all levels inc. Green Book), Funding strategies (commercialisation / partnerships (inc. PPP’s))
– Commercial Strategy and Complex Delivery Vehicle Design (including Market development & evaluation, Commercial strategies and scheme design (inc. SPVs), Commercial scheme development (inc. complex bi- and multi-lateral negotiations))
– Innovation Strategy & Delivery (including. Innovation Strategy development
– Proof of Concept, Pilot & MVP development, Scaling strategy and implementation planning); and,
– Operating Model development and Delivery roadmap design
It is an exciting time to join our team as we are growing rapidly and working on some fascinating public issues – including: the rise of autonomous vehicles, growing regional trade, and the future of the probation service. The team blends this with support to the largest infrastructure operators and infrastructure programmes in the UK.
To be an effective Associate Director within the team, applicants will be expected to:
– Lead the design of standard / complex engagements
– Present and refine business models and data analysis solutions through discussions with management
– Lead complex storyboarding and shape the issue identification and overall problem solving approach to develop recommendations
– Finalise the preparation of client deliverables and identify the critical areas for debate
– Maintain a balanced pipeline of engagements and business development opportunities which align with the team business plan
– Actively develop their own knowledge and expertise in chosen proposition(s) and sector of choice
– Proactively develop thought leadership related to the future of mobility
– Identify on-sell / cross-sell opportunities
– Be comfortable handling ambiguity and changing client demands
– Complete and take responsibility for KPMG’s ‘Engagement Management’ procedures on all engagements
– Build and maintain a strong internal and external network
– Demonstrate high levels of drive, ambition, and able to lead work at high levels of intensity
– Be comfortable having a visible market presence, attending conferences to represent KPMG, network, identify leads, and further KPMG’s reputation in the industry
– Contribute to service line development for Future Mobility Services delivered by SAS
– Participate in team governance activities
– Contribute to the personal development of team members
Most project work is undertaken in engagement specific, multidisciplinary teams drawn from across KPMG. As such, appreciating and managing management responsibilities and reporting lines, which change over time, is critical.
An Associate Director would be expected to:
– Have responsibility for managing a number of (potentially concurrent) engagement specific teams (of varying size)
– Be an active participant in the SAS team, and identify, design and lead critical and complex practice development initiatives, coordinating other members of the team
– Inspire, motivate, coach and develop project team members and appraisees, and give constructive upwards feedback
An Associate Director would be expected to:
– Build deep client relationships and be seen as the ‘go to’ person and a trusted adviser by C-level executives.
– Undertake scoping and fee negotiation on standard engagements
– Proactively manage upwards communication with the Partner and Director group
– Take on roles, projects and practice development opportunities for the SAS team or the wider Infrastructure Advisory Group
— Considerable experience of leading complex strategy projects, in relevant sectors, with multi-disciplinary teams in a consulting or corporate environment (a strategy house, big 4 firm or central strategy / corporate development team of a large company)
— Track record of working closely with Government/Infrastructure clients to deliver high impact recommendations and having a detailed understanding of the value drivers within the relevant sectors
— Experience of managing or supporting high value business development activities with senior public and private sector stakeholders
— Examples illustrating their collaborative and transparent team approach, readily sharing knowledge with the team, working through silos and respectful of others’ views and opinions
— Current UK security clearance to SC or above
Expertise and Skills
— Excellent English written and oral communication skills
— Strong numerical capabilities combined with sound commercial acumen
— Evidence of strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities
— Ability to review and assess large volumes of technical data and distil the key strategic insights
— Ability to evaluate complex challenges and deliver insightful recommendations that can be practically executed
— Able to adapt quickly in changing circumstances, be an active learner and build innovative solutions
— Structured thinking skills combined with creativity
KPMG’s Advisory business, one of three major units within KPMG (along with Audit and Tax), generates approximately £1.95bn per year and has 11,000 employees in the UK alone. Deal Advisory represents approximately £400m of revenues for Advisory, and comprises a number of specialist teams including M&A, Restructuring, and Transaction Services.
Deal Advisory has an exciting opportunity to join the Deal Strategy and Value Creation team who are developing a new Integrated Value Delivery (IVD) proposition. This will provide our clients with a holistic, integrated portfolio of implementable value creation opportunities in deal situations, underpinned by advanced data science and industry insights, delivered in a deal-speed timeframe. This team is a cross functional (commercial, operational and digital), agile capability group that will help KPMG generate revenue from broader deal value creation opportunities
We are looking for an experienced deal strategy and value creation practitioner, with a deep spike in any of commercial, operations or digital value creation to play a key role in building this team by leading both the i) internal capability build-out as well as ii) leading day-today delivery of projects and setting up post-deal opportunities for other areas of the firm (I&S, Consulting) to deliver. All Associate Directors are expected to play an active role in both internal activities and deliver IVD mandates.
Role and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities will involve:
Internal capability build-out (25% of time)
- Key contributor to the development of the IVD proposition, focusing on commercial and / or operational value creation opportunities and building out new propositions (excluding digital)
- Training of junior staff to be able to rapidly identify and structure ‘investment thesis’ ready value creation upsides for target deals (including material development and workshops)
- Play an integral role in recruitment (internal and external) of junior team members (including interviewing, representation at external relevant events etc.)
- Assist with building library of value creation ‘tiles’ specific to UK market, interacting with internal and external experts
- Help IVD build origination pipeline:
o Build internal relationships, through networking, with other KPMG teams to ensure relevant stakeholders are aware of and understand IVD proposition
o Build external marketing suite to re-educate market on KPMG offering; working closely with the team’s leadership to shape go-to-market capability, and help launch the IVD offering in the market
- Assist with thought leadership activity for the team
Client facing Origination and Delivery role (75% of time)
- Manage IVD engagements, operating as a delivery day-to-day lead for end-to-end IVD engagements and act as a key client-facing member of the team
o Be able to articulate sector specific hypotheses to drive value creation potential
o Manage the project from inception to completion, including project risk set-up, hypothesis generation, data request lists, client management, team management, delivery of high-quality output.
o Able to coach junior team on all elements of delivery including storyboarding, deep analytics approaches, and specific expertise in one of the core legs of commercial, operational or digital
o Bringing cutting edge thinking to clients to ensure rapid and insightful value creation delivery; leading innovation in core expertise area
o Sustain a reputation for delivery excellence in the marketplace and help grow/ build our brand
- Manage relationships with clients and investment professionals at Private Equity firms. Interfacing with internal and external stakeholders both at clients and within KPMG
- Assist with business development activities through development of proposals, pitches and point of view documents, and work with team leadership to win mandates across Corporate and Private Equity clients
- Ability & willingness to travel when necessary
- Possess deep knowledge of Commercial and Operational Due Diligence and value creation methods, tools etc. and the ability to identify value creation opportunities for businesses in their market place, thinking innovatively to think beyond traditional ‘CDD and ODD’
- Understanding of the deal lifecycle (pre-deal, deal and post-deal) and the role KPMG can play within it, with proven understanding of project delivery, value identification and deal execution
- Able to set-up ‘post-deal’ implementation storylines/ process to handover to other teams in KPMG
- Technical and analytical skills concerning the deal cycle and ability to identify areas of potential value across the deal cycle
- High-quality presentation skills with impact, competent in presenting ideas clearly, convincingly to influence senior stakeholders and possessing personal presence, with the ability to earn trust and respect
- An ability to multi-task effectively and balance time between project deliver, proposition development, coaching / training, and business development support effectively
- Proven management of teams, developing talent, developing and delivery of training materials
- Experience of delivery of high-quality client deliverables, demonstrating the value identified, and delivered, for clients
Experience and background
- Extensive experience in delivering high-quality value creation engagements in either private equity or corporates
- Commercial, Operational Due Diligence and/ or value creation engagements, with demonstrable experience across the deal lifecycle, working with both Private Equity and Corporations, is essential (ideally 8-10 years of client-facing experience). Note, FDD experience will be less relevant for this role
- Programme management experience and track record of successful delivery of projects. Minimum of 30 delivered engagements in commercial (including strategy), operational or digital value creation ideally across a number of sectors (Consumer, HLS, Industrial, Technology etc.)
- Experience in top-tier or 2nd tier strategy consulting practice would be beneficial
- Proven ability to grow, develop and manage teams of deal strategy and value creation practitioners that are able to successfully manage and complete multiple projects at once
- Experience of developing new client propositions (ideally utilising new technology for origination, analysis/ delivery), developing and delivering of training and development for team members
- Development of high-impact proposals or point-of-view packs as part of the business development process
- Proven ability to work with other teams within a business to identify the most suitable combination of skills to deliver high-impact for clients
The Project Manager runs projects of any size in an efficient and effectivemanner, and is responsible for their delivery within agreed timescales, budgetsand conformance to agreed requirements. This person is also responsible for the efficient utilization of assigned staff and any associated third parties and for ensuring that all project activities conform to the company’s quality management standards and processes.
Plans and manages assigned projects, keeping customer and senior management informed about project progress;
Compiles and agrees the project plan with the client.
Compiles and agrees with the client any Statements of Work in line with contractual arrangements with the client.
Monitors progress against project plan and budget, correcting and / or escalating abnormal situations Maintains the Project Plan, in particular with forecast completion dates and impact analysis;
Tracks actual costs vs plan (using Microsoft project and our internal Dynamics AX time recording system);
Maintains awareness of all ongoing non-trivial problems towards their solution. Ensures that project objectives are met;
Monitors and controls all individuals allocated to the project ensuring that all project activities are carried out in accordance with the appropriate standards. This includes ensuring that activities are planned and executed in line with the KPMG Microsoft Business Solution project delivery methodology;
Manages any third parties that may be involved as sub-contractors within the project, as relevant, and ensures that any deliverables are produced on time, to required quality standards, and in line with agreed commercials; refers as needed to the Program Manager in case any escalations are required.
Ensures Risks and Issues are being correctly assessed and reported. Pro-actively predicts and mitigates risk;
Ensures Decision and Action logs are being maintained from the key project governance meetings;
Ensures the Change Log is maintained and that Change Control is being effectively applied;
Applies solid configuration management principles in managing the overall Project Document library for KPMG Microsoft Business Solution deliverables to be handed over to the client;
Maintains and publishes the project dashboard by obtaining the critical data either directly from internal systems or from the relevant project resources:
Weekly Product Backlog Stats/ Burndown graph / Risks and issues stats / Defect and % complete stats /Task Completion Stats / Change Log Stats
Prepares weekly reports for review by the KPMG Microsoft Business Solution Program Manager, prior to distribution to the client;
Participates in client reporting sessions, including weekly progress review meetings
Tracks actual vs. budgeted costs and effort on a weekly basis;
Plans and monitors any validation activities with the customer to ensure that all requirements are met;
Plans and monitors any internal verification activities, including any reviews, walkthroughs and testing, and versees the correction of non-conformities to ensure quality of all project deliverables;
Plans and monitors release and implementation activities (e.g. release and/or implementation plans, hand over/support documentation, etc.);
Works very closely with the Solution Architect on an ongoing basis in ensuring the overall quality of deliverables prior to release to the client;
Receives, analyses and co-ordinates the implementation of project/system live changes requested by the customer when applicable;
Addresses all project customer satisfaction issues, escalating feedback as necessary for further action;
Participates in KPMG Microsoft Business Solution resource management, utilisation and capacity planning processes. Liaises with the Resource Manager and other Project Managers to ensure optimum utilisation of allocated resources in line with contracted commercial endeavours;
Contributes towards continuous refinement and improvement of our best practice project delivery methodology Liaises with peers to provide assistance and convey lessons learnt as required, in order to promote and improve the overall program and project delivery capabilities of KPMG Microsoft Business Solution;
Tracks any sub contracts and work orders in consultation with the finance function;
Liaises with the purchasing department to in raising Purchase Orders to cover approved work orders;
An established Project Manager with a proven track record of delivery of software implementation projects. Full lifecycle implementation experience is required;
Experience managing third party sub-contractors, ideally including independent software vendors (ISV’s);
Proven successful delivery of projects exceeding 750 man-days in services delivery effort;
Experience in managing teams of more than 10 staff;
Very strong Microsoft Office skills particularly with Microsoft Project, Excel and SharePoint;
Prince 2 Practitioner / certified APM professional preferred;
Experienced in Agile project management, ideally with direct experience and knowledge of tools including Jira, VSTS, TFS, and of methodologies including Scrum and Kanban;
Ideally experience and specialism in ERP and / or CRM implementation projects, preferably utilising the Microsoft stack;
Excellent time management skills with demonstrable experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines and managing a high workload with conflicting priorities;
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment;
Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening): an ability to present information concisely, to communicate in a manner applicable to all levels;
Able to produce high quality and professional presentations;
Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure documents are consistent in language, terminology and style;
Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards;
Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact and discretion;
Part of our technology organisation, this is a delivery-focused role, we are seeking an experienced and highly motivated SIAM Delivery Lead with service delivery management experience in a multi-supplier environment. The SIAM Delivery Lead is a multifaceted leadership role in a multi-supplier ecosystem supporting the implementation and management of the SIAM organisation, processes, and policies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of functional leads through the implementation, maintenance and delivery of the Multisource Integration (MSI) and ITSM Service Operations.
- Lead and develop the service integration and management (SIAM) capability within our technology organisation to deliver a model to manage our supply chain and a coherent and high-quality business experience.
- Design and implementation of an overall Service Integration and Management strategy in conjunction with other Technology leaders.
- Foster strong and enduring relationships across technology to support leaders and teams as they adopt and operate the model day to day.
- Be an energetic advocate for collaboration across teams to realise improvements in service, efficiency, quality and value with partners across our supply chain and the services delivered to our business.
- Understand the KPMG business and the impact of the ecosystem on its ability to succeed
- Support the organisational change initiatives required to transition the customers operations to the commercial-based SIAM ecosystem model
- Manage the transition and design of the SIAM organisation to an operational state, including any required staffing, processes, and strategic direction
- Oversee the SIAM functions including ecosystem governance, customer engagement, service transition, and performance management
- Optimise the overall operation of the ecosystem services, managed service providers, and processes to create and increase value for the customer
- Engage with the KPMG business at the enterprise architecture level to strategically align the demand for new technical capabilities and the services provided the ecosystem
- Collaborate with other ecosystem support functions such as Situational Awareness as a Service, Operations to manage the cross-functional processes required for seamless service delivery
- Directly support the Program Manager to ensure that all SIAM programmatic level responsibilities (e. g., staffing, programmatic deliverables, monthly reporting, ad hoc requests, etc.) are completed in a timely, accurate, and quality manner
- Be ultimately accountable for the performance of all UK and any off-shore resources, whether in a direct or in-direct reporting line
- Ensure all teams are compliant with performance management frameworks, information security standards, training requirements, risk, ethics, and behaviour and diversity guidelines
- Goal setting oversight to ensure high standards of SMART objectives
- Ensure adequate career guidance / counselling is in place to support teams
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for end to end performance management of all suppliers acting as the supplier manager and internal service providers under the remit of SIAM with operational management as per the SLA’s and OLA’s respectively
- Develop a deep understanding of KPMG’s strategy, competitive advantage, operating businesses and ways of working
- Understand the key financial drivers and dynamics driving business growth and our business goals
- Develop and maintain strong and supportive relationships with internal stakeholders across Solutions and Delivery.
Manage the design of and transition to the new SIAM organisation
- Responsible for the design, implement and maintain of SIAM policies, processes and procedures
- Facilitating regular Service reviews with all suppliers to maintain a healthy, mutually supportive working relationship between KPMG and all suppliers
- Managing the payment of service credits in line with contractual terms and conditions in response to poor performance of contractual breaches etc.
- Design the ITSM tooling strategy including master data management and workflows.
- Defines, documents, maintains and communicates clear/unambiguous roles and responsibilities for the services and involved internal and external parties
- Oversee multisource functions such as supplier portfolio governance, the voice of the supplier surveys and activities and service transition processes.
- Lead the Service Integration & Management (SIAM) Team to deliver successful business outcomes while generating a strong team culture that promotes collaboration, innovation and a customer-centric approach.
- Must have extensive Service Delivery Management experience
- An understanding of cloud infrastructure i.e. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Candidate must be pro-active and a team player, but capable of working effectively independently or with limited support.
- Experience in working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strategy & roadmap creation and promotion
- Must be able to operate in a rapidly changing, very complex and technical environment.
- AWS and Azure exposure would be advantageous.
You can see the advantages of professional advice being provided within a multidisciplinary team
You are ambitious and perceive the wealth of opportunities presented by an established legal practice in a leading global professional services firm
You want the opportunity to develop client relationships and KPMG’s legal services capabilities
You are excited by the idea of being a member of a team that will grow significantly
You want to broaden your experience and become a more rounded professional
You want to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
What KPMG Legal Services is looking for from its lawyers:
Team players who enjoy working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines
Approachable people who are keen to develop personally and professionally, and to assist with the development of junior team members
Lawyers with a passion for the law
Intellectually curious, open-minded and analytical people, with an eye for detail and pride in their work
Driven and proactive professionals who deliver a great service to their clients
Relationship builders who can spot and develop new opportunities both within the KPMG network and externally
Flexible people who are able to deal with a fluid, changing work environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Building and developing positive business relationships within and outside KPMG
Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure that our clients have comprehensive commercial law advice to support their decision-making
Working collaboratively to devise and driving forward creative legal solutions for clients
Providing our clients with a seamless multi-disciplinary legal implementation service on national and global projects
Assisting clients in the development of new businesses in the start-up phase or when wishing to enter new markets
Advising clients on the legal aspects of changes to their business models,including as a result of adoption of digital and other technologies.
Supporting clients with the legal implementation of their transformation programmes, including group restructuring, outsourcing, large scale technology programmes
Helping clients create, manage, exploit and protect their intellectual property assets.
Qualifications and Skills:
The applicant will be a commercial lawyer with experience of information technology law and agreements. The applicant will have experience in contractual drafting and negotiation gained on national and international projects, across a range of disciplines including:
Outsourcing arrangements (both ITO and BPO)
Software licensing, IT services and IT infrastructure arrangements (including public cloud and data centre arrangements)
IP licensing and also research and development agreements
The applicant should also have sufficient data protection experience to draft and advise on data transfer, data processor and data-sharing agreements.
Applicants who have some but not all of the above experience will still be considered.
Experience and Background:
The applicant must be a qualified lawyer with at least 4 years PQE
The applicant must be keen to develop and broaden his/her legal skills toinclude working on multi-disciplinary projects and being closer to the business side of these projects.
The successful applicant will be a self-starter and a strong performer and team player who is focussed on helping to ensure that the team successfully delivers projects for its clients. While consulting appropriately on difficult issues,he/she must be able to deliver robust and appropriate legal advice and exercise sound judgement.
An interest in helping to build the team’s business and relationships will benefit the applicant.
The successful applicant will have experience of working with demanding clients across a wide spectrum of size and activities, and will be expert at service delivery. He/she must be able to demonstrate sound client relationship and business development skills, and a keenness to develop these skills further.
The successful applicant will be expected to take responsibility for servicing and building part of the existing business of the team.
The successful applicant will help promote the team’s work through participating in team and firm events , giving internal and external presentations, and producing expert articles for publication.
Experience in some of the following sectors would be considered helpful:
Financial services (banking, insurance, investment management, payment services)
Transportation (bus, rail, automobiles, mobility as a service)
Digital infrastructure, including telecoms and data centres
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement Solution Architect with experience in solution development and functional analysis into large-scale enterprise Dynamics 365 architecture with a hands-on approach in designing and leading the implementation of Dynamics 365 products, working with both onshore and offshore development teams. The focus of this role will be on all presales activities around the Dynamics 365 platform as well as methodology diagnostics and high-level solution architecting. You will also contribute to proposal development and provide input in business development while mentor junior andoffshore staff.
This role is therefore kingpin to KPMG Microsoft business solutions customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions.
The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
Be a champion for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities
Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving KPMG a unique selling point and also a resalable asset
Be responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan.
Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
Represent KPMG Crimsonwing in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
Deep and broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365
Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies,.Net development and PowerBI.
Broad understanding of software development lifecycle,development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
Broad knowledge of functional capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement – including core solution of Accounts, Contact and Activity management and at least one of the following:
- Sales Management
- Marketing automation
- Project Services Automation
- Customer Service Management
- Field Services
Demonstrable knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack (certification is a positive),
- Azure SQL / SQL Server
- PowerApps, LogicApps, Flow and Common Data Service
- Visual Studio Team Service
Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams
Experience of Agile Methodology
Certification in TOGAF or Zachman Framework would be beneficial
Knowledge of other Marketing products are desirable
– Click Dimension or Adobe Marketing Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM , 2013, 2015, 2016, 365) are desirable
Graduate from a top University
A relevant degree within a computational or business discipline
Minimum 4 years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;
Experience and Background
Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment; Extensive experience as CRM consultant
Ability to lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Lead Design Consulting role
Experience of large scale CRM implementations
Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff