I'm looking for
Search results for "Automation"
Modelling Senior Manager - Financial Services
Service Line: MC Technology
Forensic Technology – Assistant Manager
Service Line: Forensic
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
IT Sourcing Assistant Manager
Service Line: MC Technology
Salesforce Senior Manager
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
We help our clients understand their business through building models, reviewing models and data analytics. We work across a broad range of tools (Excel, VBA, SQL, Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI) to support decision making and effective execution. If you enjoy translating complex problems into models, this is the team for you.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our FS Modelling team and be based out of our London office.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to and driving the growth of the modelling team focused on financial services clients
- Leading large projects to support clients in tackling business issues across financial services
- Applying technical skills to devise compelling and well thought out solutions to support strategic financial planning
- Building constructive working relationships to develop internal and external networks
- Leveraging existing managerial experience and leadership skills to help grow and develop the modelling team
- Building strong client relationships and assist business development efforts including taking new propositions to the market and pitching for new work.
- Managing teams of modellers and other professionals to provide high quality and flexible modelling solutions for a diverse range of clients across financial, energy and public sectors.
- End to end engagement and stakeholder management including day to day project management.
- You will use existing Excel, VBA, and/or SQL skills to support delivery and develop capabilities, share knowledge on solutions, and best practice techniques
- Supporting the professional development of the junior members within the team through mentoring and coaching
- Developing financial forecast model for business planning and valuation
- Developing business case models for option appraisals and transformation execution
- Transaction modelling such as corporate finance, M&A and restructuring
- Reviewing financial models for quality assurance sign-off
- Developing tactical solutions for automation of finance and regulatory reporting
- Developing calculation engines for such things as banking customer remediation
- Development of data models to support modelling and analytics deliverables
- Incorporation of VBA within the model to streamline Excel processes
- Using visualisation and analytical software (such as the Power BI, QlikView and Tableau) to drive insights from data to inform client decisions
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience as a senior manager in consultancy, actively winning modelling work and delivering on engagement
- Experience in developing modelling propositions and taking out to market
- Experience with Financial Services clients including Banking, Insurance & Investment Management
- Experience scoping, designing and building financial models in best practice
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in building and maintaining strong working relationships across a range of teams
- Experience in developing new strategy and propositions to generate business
- Experience in performance management and developing & retaining talent
- Strong IT skills (Excel, VBA, SQL)
- Strong communication skills to be able to describe complex technical issues in a clear and non-technical way
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of key concepts and issues in the financial services sector
- A first-class or upper second-class degree (or international equivalent) in a numerate subject
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 25/02/2020
COMPETITIVE SALARY + BONUS + BENEFITS
MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE
Forensic Technology (FTech) supports clients and their legal advisors in response to litigation, civil disputes, investigations, regulatory, and M&A matters. FTech assist their clients through the preservation, collection, processing, reporting, and analysis of electronically stored information (ESI) such as emails, chat messages, and documents.
The projects are often time critical and include global clients with footprints around the world, providing opportunities to work with other overseas offices including on site attendance. Many projects have a significant impact on our clients’ businesses and communities, with matters occasionally featuring on international headlines.
Key responsibilities for the role
- Support the delivery work on a range of engagements.
- Responding to client requests with oversight from the engagement manager.
- Managing small to medium projects from start to finish.
- Extract, store, enhance, and investigate large volumes of unstructured data by leveraging market-leading technologies and methodologies.
- Preparing and normalising unstructured data from a range of data sources: email, electronic documents, instant messaging, chat data, audio data and more.
- Investigating and resolving data quality issues.
- Maintaining and updating procedural documentation.
- Intergrate systems and applications through APIs
- Supporting off-site projects where a mobile technology environment has been deployed.
- Providing technical advice and expertise during client calls and meetings.
- Design database schemes and ETL processes in response to client requirements
- Assisting in business development by contributing to sales pitches and tenders.
- Developing integrations and automation workflows for standard processes.
- Delivering internal training and coaching to colleagues.
- Performing technology demonstrations in the form of seminars or online webinars.
- Researching and testing new software.
Skills, qualifications and experience required for the role
- Proven experience understanding of machine learning techniques for text analysis, such as natural
language processing (NLP), classification, clustering, entity recognition, and relationship
- Proven experience in researching or developing machine learning tools to analyse unstructured
- Proven experience in programming languages C#, Python and R.
- Proven experience using data visualisation tools such as R, Tableau, Qlikview, and PowerBI.
- Proven experience in deep learning for text analysis or image recognition desirable.
- Proven experience in data science, information retrieval, statistics, computer science, or relevant industry experience.
- Proven experience in designing database schemas and ETL processes in response to business requirements.
- Proven expereince in advanced data manipulation skills using MS SQL Server and Excel.
- Proven experience in integrating systems and applications through APIs, e.g. REST, and XML/JSON.
- Proven experience in working with unstructured data, such as text-heavy documents, email messages, and images.
- Proven experience working with distributed computing using clusters or cloud services like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Proven experience of NoSQL and Elastic Search technologies.
- Proven experience working in a professional services environment assisting with forensic data extraction, preservation, and investigation.
- Proven experience in scoping a small data collection across a variety of sources, e.g. emails, network shares, etc.
- Proven experience in assisting or driving a digital forensics investigation.
- Proven experience working with operating system, PowerShell.
- Proven experience and certified in a variety of forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK Imager.
- Proven experience working within a professional services environment assisting with eDisclosure processing and review matters.
- Proven experience liasing with clients through each stage of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) lifecycle.
- Proven experience in review analytics technologies and designing custom review workflows.
- Proven experience in creating document productions to various regulatory agencies.
- Proven experience in eDisclosure processing and review tools.
The use of cloud-based technologies continues at pace and we continue to see that most HR transformation programmes demand technology support, and every successful HR technology programme involves some transformational activity.
At KPMG’s highly successful Management Consultancy practice, we’re working with our clients to help them understand how technology can drive business performance. As such, we’re looking for outstanding consultants to join us, grow with us, and develop our HR Technology advisory capability, driving our strategy through large-scale HR transformation. Part of a developing team that will become our ‘go to’ advisers on HR Technology, you will play a key role in the growing of our propositions to sell and deliver large programmes.
At its core, this is a real opportunity to build thought leadership and influence within a fast-growing business area. To join us, therefore, you’ll need to be inquisitive and have a strong, informed point of view. Of course, this will need to be balanced with an unwavering client focus – you’ll have excellent listening skills, and a proven track record of helping clients reach their desired outcomes. We’re looking for self-starters, those with gravitas, credibility, and the natural ability to inspire confidence and empower change. On the technical side, you’ll need a thorough understanding of ServiceNow, together with broader skills such as Oracle and/or Workday.
As a ServiceNow Consultant you will work closely with KPMG leadership and clients to define and deliver HR technology strategy by successfully leading the design and configuration of ServiceNow’s HR solution. You will represent KPMG in lead roles on major client implementations and manage teams of consultants at all levels.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
Be a core engagement team member for ServiceNow deployment projects; leading functional work streams for the duration of a project
Lead functional design validation sessions and workshops
Support the client through process design validation, configuration and testing in ServiceNow and enable them to optimise their processes and maximise the benefits of ServiceNow functionality
Advise on technical integration of the ServiceNow application with other client and 3rd party applications such as payroll, benefits and finance systems from a functional perspective
Manage onshore, offshore and near-shore resources effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client
Advise on data migration and data integrity as part of a ServiceNow deployment engagement
Take a role in the growth of the team and help us to build a thriving European ServiceNow practice
Required Skill and Qualifications
Our candidates should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a really fast paced working environment.
ServiceNow certification required with one or more ServiceNow functions
Project Management, Workday HCM system design, build and deployment experience
Track record of working with or within an HR function
Detailed working knowledge of how HR shared services are delivered at process level
Three complete, full life cycle ServiceNow implementations preferred
Deep functional knowledge of case management business applications
Extensive experience with configuration, workflow and business rules on HCM/CRM and/or project manager of HR enterprise software deployments to HR Shared Services (or equivalent)
Knowledge of additional application services like social networks, collaboration tools, policy automation, webchat, CTI and IVR all desirable
- Builds and develops positive constructive relationships inside and outside KPMG
- Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure all relevant issues are considered when making decisions
- Proactively driving forward new and creative ideas which benefit the client
You will join a great team and take a proactive role in delivering engagements to senior staff within our clients. You will have the opportunity to provide advice across the Technology sourcing and IT transformation lifecycle from sourcing strategy, operating model development, procurement and transition, to post deal services and contract value assurance.
Typical client delivery work will include the following activities:
- Supporting the development of proposed operating models, sourcing strategies, roadmaps, implementation plans and robust business cases for the functional areas of IT and transformational change programmes leveraging current and upcoming technologies
- Assisting clients through the supplier selection process from initial supplier engagement through to negotiation and contract signature.
- Supporting the development of planned future service scope and establishing the service delivery governance framework for future state operations.
- Supporting the client through the technical, service and IT operating model transformation process. Taking on key roles overseeing and managing transformation and transition activities.
- Supporting the definition and assistance with post-contract vendor governance activities including the design of the retained organisation and transition to new ways of working.
- Takes time to learn about other people and their experiences and how to apply this learning
- Shares experiences with others to assistant their learning and understanding
- Demonstrates curiosity and open mindedness to new ideas approaches and perspectives
- Actively engages with others in order to address their views/concerns
Sector experience is less relevant, although experience within Financial Services would be preferred, and we are specifically interested in meeting you if you have the IT sourcing skill-set and capabilities (across the sourcing life-cycle) and with the following backgrounds:
- Industry: sourcing or operating model experience, working within a FTSE 250 organisation or large public sector organisation
- Service provider: experience in a client facing role within service provider environment, typical roles might include Technology Sales, Service Delivery Manager, Transition Manager, Solution Manager.• Consultancy: client facing experience from within IT/sourcing/Service Management
- A demonstrable knowledge of the content of outsourcing contracts, best practice in this area and the process for negotiating a sourcing contract.
A demonstrable knowledge of how technology sourcing and operating models need to adapt as a result of the impact of recent technology changes such as, but not restricted to, Cloud, Agile or Automation
- Good foundation and understanding of the IT Function of a large organisation.
- ITIL v3 and/or Prince 2 (or similar) accredited
- Operating model and process design
So join KPMG’s rapidly growing Powered applications business and the Salesforce team to support business development and project delivery activity and help put Salesforce into the strategic hearts of our clients.
Powered Enterprise Team
KPMG are business integrators not system integrators. We combine deep insight of the future of industry with a unique perspective on what change is needed to build a Connected Enterprise. Through our Powered Enterprise approach we deliver accelerated enterprise business transformation using cloud-based solutions, pre-designed assets and leading practices to enable our clients to make better, faster decisions, resulting in a quicker, more outcome focused implementations with faster return on investment. Our approach and solutions combines the breadth and scale of KPMG’s leading advisory and technology practices, capabilities and insight to drive real transformation, real change, real outcomes.
You will join the KPMG Powered Enterprise teams, communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver this change, sharing modern engineering enablement and smart automation engineering to optimize delivery and speed to outcome. These teams have deep functional knowledge and experience across our client’s core business functions, combined with deep technical skills to lead and deliver business outcome led high quality client solutions. Our management consultants and our technology consultants are the same – client focused, functional advice combined with technology enablement, one team, one dialogue, driving change and outcomes.
Powered Customer Role
We need talented individuals with experience of Salesforce implementations but importantly want to be involved in the strategic not the tactical, selling and delivering iteratively to deliver continuous and sustainable outcomes. This is a high profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development, sales origination and client delivery.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• As an Engagement Manager, lead the delivery of high quality Salesforce projects
• Provide specialist Salesforce advice and work closely with the client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of Salesforce
• Advise clients on the transformational aspects of Salesforce in relation to Customer operating model, sales, service and marketing process execution
• Contribute to business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our Customer clients
• Lead the growth of the Salesforce practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members
• Advise on technical integration of the Salesforce application with other client and 3rd party applications
• Advise on data migration and data integrity as part of the deployment engagement
• Proven Engagement Management experience
• Multiple Salesforce certifications
• Experience leading local and distributed teams effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client
• Proven relationship-building and influencing skills
• Facilitation and problem solving skills
• Salesforce agile and lean design, development, deployment and adoption experience
• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
• Detailed working knowledge of how Customer experience improvements can be delivered at the process level
• Ability to effectively transfer knowledge and flex the approach according to the situation
• Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team members
• Strong functional knowledge of in Sales, Service or Marketing Clouds
• Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity and Ncino preferable
• Experience as a configuration expert and/or project manager of enterprise software deployments
• Travel required (up to 80%)