I'm looking for
Search results for "Powered Enterprise"
Powered Procurement Technical SME/National Markets Business Lead
Service Line: Powered
Enterprise Architect - Collaboration Tools
Service Line: IHQ
Enterprise Transformation Architect - CIOA
Service Line: MC Technology
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Cloud Procurement Implementation Project Manager
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
As a Director in Solutions & Digital this role will comprise 50% Technical SME responsibilities and 50% NM Business Lead responsibilities.
Performance KPI’s will be amended to reflect the 50% / 50% split role.
Powered Procurement Technical SME Responsibilities (50%):
As a member of KPMG’s Powered Procurement leadership team, the Technical SME will play a pivotal role in ensuring the safe delivery of Powered Procurement projects across all Performance Groups (Corporates, Financial Services, and National Markets.) They will also work in Partnership with the Powered Procurement Technology Lead (Eniko Fulop) to ensure the new Powered Delivery model is successfully implemented on all projects.
The Powered Procurement Technical SME will be responsible for:
- Working with the Powered Procurement Technical Lead to ensure the safe delivery of KPMG Powered Procurement projects across Performance Group
- Working with the Powered Procurement Technical Lead to develop the forward looking strategic headcount plan for Powered Procurement including resourcing requirements across Consulting, Powered Apps and offshore
- Mandating the use of the Powered Delivery model in all future Powered Procurement projects
- Managing communications and escalations to the Powered Procurement Accountable Partner on major client delivery issues
- Inputting into the Powered Procurement investment case as part of the annual Investment Review Board process
- Working in partnership with the Powered Procurement Technology Lead to define requirements for the offshore model
The Powered Procurement Technical SME will be measured on client satisfaction, risk metrics and the safe delivery of projects (Specific Performance KPI’s to be agreed).
Powered Procurement NM Business Lead responsibilities (50%):
- Developing Powered Procurement demand in the National Market Performance Group, to meet the annual UK revenue targets for Powered Procurement
- Working with the relevant Alliance Directors to develop Powered Procurement demand. To keep the relevant Alliance Directors informed of all activity affecting their alliance partners and collaborating with the Alliance Director on brand, proposition and relationships
- Developing the forward looking strategic and financial business plan for Powered Procurement in National Markets including client targets, pricing strategy, revenue and contribution
- Owning the Powered Procurement pipeline and overseeing pipeline management across National Markets
- Working with the Alliance Directors, own the development of the Powered Procurement market proposition including sales, marketing and BD materials
- The Powered Procurement NM Business Lead role will be measured on NM Sales and Revenue (specific Performance KPI’s to be agreed).
- A passionate and committed leader with experience of developing and running delivery teams. Able to inspire a group of KPMG professionals and 3rd party partners to deliver for our clients
- A Procurement Technology professional with a proven track record of successful delivery of large scale, complex technology solutions in a consulting environment
- A detailed working knowledge of Source to Pay software including one or more of the following; Coupa, Ivalua, Oracle and SAP Ariba
- A track record of client delivery, innovation and transformation using Cloud solutions, at large FTSE/blue chip organisations
- Knowledge of the external Cloud technology delivery market and the latest trends in the industry
- A track record of working with onshore, offshore and 3rd party teams to source relevant expertise to deliver solutions
- Persuasive power to communicate with a variety of partners in the organisation
- Creative problem solving ability, working in ambiguous situations
- Comfortable with frequent change and high stress environment
- Excellent people leadership
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Good planning and organisation skills so as to work with a high performance team, handle demanding clients and multitask effectively
Source is a foundational enabler for our Advisory business and our priority global client solutions (e.g. Powered Enterprise, Connected Enterprise, etc.) and for supporting the focus on consistency, growth, quality and collaboration.
- Drives up consistency, quality and cost effectiveness of sales and delivery through access to world class methods, insights, and enabling assets and tools (including managing practitioner access to materials for certified / accredited services)
- Supports drive for growth and profitability across the network, enabling development and delivery of new solutions and collaboration across the global network
- Provides critical enablers that support the effective functioning of multi-tier delivery models.
- Enables the continuous improvement and evolution of content and services across the global network, provides a single place for practitioners to collaborate, and enables a single view of all leading practice experiences in a rapidly-evolving market
• Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements and understand industry trends and technology to ensure that we are enabling Source using leading edge tools to meet current and future business requirements
• Work with a blended team of professionals from Advisory, ITS Global, KGS and our external service providers to design, deliver and enhance the technology enabling Source
• Be accountable for the overall technology landscape of the Source Portfolio including application review and selection, and the business architecture review process for Source
• Along with the Source Project Delivery Lead and Infrastructure & Operations Lead, work with the Global Information Protection Group (IPG), Global Advisory Risk Management, member firms’ National IT Security Offices (NITSO), Privacy and Risk professionals for all platform security risks and issues to ensure the platform meets KPMG requirements. Work with vendors and ITSG to drive solutions
• Design and architect major strategic investment projects for the Source platform, from development of initial investment requests with Source leadership through to execution.
• Coordinate with other KPMG technology/solutions teams to identify synergies and opportunities to align priorities design opportunities and participate in architecture and advisory technology committees as required
• Identify areas of opportunity to address issues and improve quality, in particular around technology operations and technical and functional support
• Actively champion and role model the use of Source and represent Source as required
• Be an active member of the Source Leadership team driving the continued evolution of Source
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
• Understanding of solutions development lifecycle
• Knowledge of Atlassian and Microsoft collaboration platforms
• Technology experience, including infrastructure (data centers) and IaaS (Azure), content and collaboration platforms, IT risk and security, IT operations / IT service management
Description of level of Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree at a minimum
• TOGAF Certification an advantage
• Atlassian certification preferred
• Project/ program management qualification useful not essential
Experience & Knowledge:
• Extensive experience as an Business Architect, with a focus on large transformational programs, consulting experience is preferred
• Client delivery experience within KPMG and experience leading and managing projects
• Understanding and knowledge of Source products and tools
• Technology experience, including infrastructure (data centres) and IaaS (Azure), content and collaboration platforms, IT risk and security, IT operations / IT service management
• Experience working in Agile programs and development environments
• Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills and ability to engage effectively with business stakeholder as well as technology groups
• Self-motivated and comfortable working as part of a global team and leading virtual teams from across different functions
KPMG’s CIO Advisory practice helps clients transform the way that CIOs and their management teams manage and deliver IT services to their customers by leveraging our capabilities in the following areas:
• IT Effectiveness
• IT Sourcing
• IT Service Management
• Technology Architecture
We are growing our team to meet an ever increasing demand for our market leading services and are seeking your relevant expertise and experience to join us.
Job Description: Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
• Building global relationships and actively seeking out the global networks best experts to address client needs.
• Communicating compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems.
• Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures.
You will have three key areas of responsibility:
• Manage complex, multi-stakeholder advisory services around enterprise technology platform transformation.
• Contribute to developing our market growth in technology architecture advisory.
• Contribute to our wider capability group by developing services and people.
You are required to use your industry experience and subject matter knowledge as follows:
• Deliver high quality advisory services which bring insight to complex technology problems.
• Lead engagements and manage schedule and cost budgets.
• Good stakeholder management.
• Provide insight across enterprise technologies.
• Work with colleagues to identify and translate potential demand into new engagements.
• Understand business problems and identify commercial opportunities for us.
• Manage and coordinate internal risk/engagement management processes.
• Contribute to the development of a vibrant and profitable Technology Architecture Capability Group.
• Contribute to the development of market facing propositions and assets.
• Collaborate with colleagues to maximise and share our knowledge and experience.
• Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
• Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm.
• Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others
• Seeks to understand others motivations
• Supports others to make brave decisions
• Subject matter expertise and experience from either industry, product or consulting background.
• The ability to deliver high quality enterprise technology strategy and technology architecture work.
• Business development and sales capability.
• Good communication skills and the ability to influence at a senior level.
• A detailed understanding of enterprise architectures their challenges and benefits.
• Industry awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends, including enterprise architecture frameworks, business and technology capabilities and solutions, internal and external integration, and traditional and agile development.
• Experience of: traditional hosting, public, private and/ hybrid cloud solutions.
• Experience within the Financial Services Industry or with other large enterprises.
• Practical experience in delivering large scale, enterprise wide, complex transformations.
• A passion for technology.
• High energy levels, coupled with a desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
• Self-motivation and ability to inspire and motivate others.
• Experience of: technology reviews and assessments, enterprise technology strategy, enterprise technology architectures, roadmaps, solution design, and related sourcing activities.
• Experience of several of: COTS applications, in-house developed applications, integration and APIs, data models and data technologies, and technology migration.
So join KPMG’s rapidly growing Powered applications business and the Salesforce team to support business development and project delivery activity and help put Salesforce into the strategic hearts of our clients.
Powered Enterprise Team
KPMG are business integrators not system integrators. We combine deep insight of the future of industry with a unique perspective on what change is needed to build a Connected Enterprise. Through our Powered Enterprise approach we deliver accelerated enterprise business transformation using cloud-based solutions, pre-designed assets and leading practices to enable our clients to make better, faster decisions, resulting in a quicker, more outcome focused implementations with faster return on investment. Our approach and solutions combines the breadth and scale of KPMG’s leading advisory and technology practices, capabilities and insight to drive real transformation, real change, real outcomes.
You will join the KPMG Powered Enterprise teams, communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver this change, sharing modern engineering enablement and smart automation engineering to optimize delivery and speed to outcome. These teams have deep functional knowledge and experience across our client’s core business functions, combined with deep technical skills to lead and deliver business outcome led high quality client solutions. Our management consultants and our technology consultants are the same – client focused, functional advice combined with technology enablement, one team, one dialogue, driving change and outcomes.
Powered Customer Role
We need talented individuals with experience of Salesforce implementations but importantly want to be involved in the strategic not the tactical, selling and delivering iteratively to deliver continuous and sustainable outcomes. This is a high profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development, sales origination and client delivery.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• As an Engagement Manager, lead the delivery of high quality Salesforce projects
• Provide specialist Salesforce advice and work closely with the client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of Salesforce
• Advise clients on the transformational aspects of Salesforce in relation to Customer operating model, sales, service and marketing process execution
• Contribute to business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our Customer clients
• Lead the growth of the Salesforce practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members
• Advise on technical integration of the Salesforce application with other client and 3rd party applications
• Advise on data migration and data integrity as part of the deployment engagement
• Proven Engagement Management experience
• Multiple Salesforce certifications
• Experience leading local and distributed teams effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client
• Proven relationship-building and influencing skills
• Facilitation and problem solving skills
• Salesforce agile and lean design, development, deployment and adoption experience
• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
• Detailed working knowledge of how Customer experience improvements can be delivered at the process level
• Ability to effectively transfer knowledge and flex the approach according to the situation
• Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team members
• Strong functional knowledge of in Sales, Service or Marketing Clouds
• Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity and Ncino preferable
• Experience as a configuration expert and/or project manager of enterprise software deployments
• Travel required (up to 80%)
The Powered Apps teams are communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver KPMG Powered Enterprise though a standardised delivery model, which drives professional delivery to clients. The teams use their functional knowledge and experience (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement), coupled with their expertise in the cloud applications (e.g. Oracle, Workday, Coupa) to lead and deliver client programmes, support pre-sales activities and develop improvement and extensions to Powered Enterprise. KPMG are growing their S&D - Powered Apps team to meet an ever increasing demand for our market leading services and are seeking IT management consultants with relevant expertise and experience.
We are looking for individuals with a proven track record of delivering procurement technology projects in the context of a broader procurement transformation. These individuals should have experience with one or more of the major providers; Coupa, Ivalua, Ariba, Basware or Oracle Fusion.
• Project management, with a proven ability to work as Engagement Manager on sold projects
• Solution development, showing a clear ability as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to enhance existing solutions, and develop new ones, with specific emphasis on Operations Transformation and Best Practice.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability.
• Mentor and coach other members of the team.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Project management and delivery.
• People management
• Leadership and relationship building.
• Sales experience.
• Communication (written and oral).
• Drive and resilience.
• Facilitation and conflict resolution.
• Commercial acumen.
• Competent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Other core consulting skills, including planning and delivering workshops, structured interviewing, process mapping, data gathering and analysis.
• Experience of working on multiple, large, complex, transformational technology projects.
• Experience designing, selecting, supporting and implementing multiple solutions.
• Significant procurement experience with a strong understanding of procurement and supply chain processes.
• The ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
• The ability to communicate compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems.
• A deep knowledge of the current procurement technology market.