: IT’s Her Future: Women in Technology Career Development Evening
Following on from the success of our first ever Women in Technology Careers Evening held in London last November, we are delighted to announce that IT's Her Future will be hosting a Women in Technology Careers Evening on 16th May 2019 at KPMG’s Manchester office . We're inviting talented women to meet our people and see for themselves the variety of opportunities KPMG have to offer in technology.
We know that technology is increasingly critical to any business, and as one of the fastest-growing areas within KPMG, it offers extensive scope for career development and personal growth. We also believe that women bring diverse perspectives and skills to the table which will drive successful outcomes for our firm and our clients.
Our interesting and diverse technology career paths cover a wide range of areas, including Cyber, Technology Enablement, Data & Analytics, and Technology Risk (plus much more!). We offer a range of client and internal work to suit different specialisms and preferences, and actively encourage intelligent working arrangements which enable your unique circumstances to be accommodated.
Join us at the Careers Evening to:
- Attend our career development clinic and speak with senior leaders to help you grow your career
- Find out what it’s like to work in technology at KPMG
- Speak direct to hiring managers about open roles
- Hear career stories and leadership lessons from senior leaders
- Network with like-minded technology professionals
- Find out how IT's Her Future are tackling gender diversity in technology, and how we support the women at KPMG
Who's it for?
Experienced women who work in technology or are looking to move in to the technology industry and have related work experience or transferrable skills. We will review applicants’ skills upon registration due to limited capacity and to ensure the event is the right fit for applicants. .
Drinks & canapés provided.