Connected Technology Senior Manager (Strategy & transformation) - HALO
Capability: Management Consulting
Capability: Management Consulting
Experience Level: Senior Manager
Type: Full Time
Service Line: MC Technology
Apply for role
This year has seen the establishment of KPMG’s Connected Technology practice, this creates significant scale and opportunity to bring the best of KPMG’s technology services and solutions to our clients.
We are looking for individuals with a wide range of experience to help us take the best of KPMG to priority clients in our regional offices, designated as key due to their position in the market, kudos in a local community, and/or forward-looking strategy.
This role will be focussed on the sale and delivery of KPMG Connected Technology services and solutions, working as part of cross-functional consulting teams, to these priority accounts.
There will be two teams, which are being formed in pursuit of these clients: “Midlands and South” region and the “North and Scotland” region, each led by a Director in our market-facing technology teams. Each Director will be supported by two Senior Managers. The prime focus of the teams will be being the identification and creation of new revenue streams, bringing new clients to the firm.
The expectation is that this team will both sell and deliver work, with a focus on sales in the current financial year. It is envisaged that as a point of continuity, the individual responsible for the sale will remain involved in the engagement in some way, at a minimum providing input and oversight, with a view to building longer term relationships with these accounts.
The role of a Connected Technology Senior Manager within this team will be required to carry out the following activities:
- Understand, and be able to position the firm’s Technology and broader Consulting propositions and services;
- Independently and actively research and identify clients and opportunities;
- Assist in the creation of a plan for the current financial year, regarding the type of pursuits and specific client targets;
- Build profitable, long-term relationships with clients built on trust and thought leadership;
- Lead pursuits and win work with clients;
- Work closely with other parts of KPMG consulting and the wider KPMG businesses to deliver the best solutions for our clients;
- Leverage experience from previous clients to provide offerings applicable to our priority accounts;
- Create and manage strong relationships with Partners, Directors, and the Business Development community across the regional offices; and
- Assist in the identification, creation and execution of relevant external events that generate opportunities, which are then converted into sales.
- Work with our clients as a trusted advisor supporting their journey towards better use of technology;
- Lead mid-size to large client engagements end-to-end, including both Technology and broader Consulting engagements;
- Deliver with excellence to create templated, repeatable, referenceable engagements to delight our Customers;
- Generate positive client satisfaction that creates additional work; and
- Manage the delivery of client work to all agreed financial and quality metrics.
- Create thought leadership in technology and work with other internal teams to create targeted propositions; and
- Be an ambassador for technology in KPMG, communicating our propositions and strategy in order to create opportunities and drive awareness.
This role is an exciting opportunity to help open new opportunities, taking the breadth of KPMG solutions to our key accounts. We are looking for the following behaviours & mind set:•Proven ability to interact at senior levels internally and externally, capable of building long-lasting relationships and networks;
A self-starter, motivated to generate new business; and
Adaptable, willing to learn, try out new approaches, and expand your knowledge.
We are looking for individuals with demonstrable experience across several of the “Connected Technology” solutions and services as below:
- Technology Strategy
- Enterprise Architecture
- Programme & Project Management (Technology Transformation)
- Technology Risk & Cyber Security
- Data, Analytics & Automation
- Cloud / Software Engineering
- Industry Technology solutions (e.g. ERP, CRM, digital…)
- Integrated Enterprise Process Frameworks (e.g. APQC)
Individuals should also be able to demonstrate a track record of business development, client delivery and practice development as outlined above.
We're looking for candidates be based in the North of the UK and within a reasonable commute to a KPMG office
With offices across the UK, we are part of a global network of firms providing Audit, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology Services to diverse clients.About KPMG
They provide us with a strong sense of identity, ensuring we can grow stronger. They bind us together, across our different backgrounds and cultures, and are common to each of us. Explore more about why Our Values matter.Read more
From role sharing and flexible start and finish times to home working, we'll try and support the flexible work patterns that best suit you.Read more
Committed to inclusion
We want you to bring your full self to work - to make this a place where people from every background thrive.Read more
Supporting work returners
We welcome applications from people who have taken a career break.Read more
Applying with a disability
We're a member of the Business Disability Forum so please get in touch if you'd like to discuss any adjustments that you might need in the application process - and if you are successful beyond this.Read more
Our agency policy
We don't accept speculative CVs from agencies - you can see our policy on agencies here:Read more
Similar vacancies you might be interested in
Connected Technology Senior Manager (Strategy & transformation) - KPE
GRC ServiceNow- Senior Manager/Associate Director-Connected Technology
Risk Analytics - Senior Manager - Connected Technology
Cloud Architect - IGH Transformation - Senior Manager
Workforce Transformation - Senior Manager
Technology Consultant - Senior Manager