Connected Technology Senior Manager (Strategy & transformation) - KPE
Capability: Management Consulting
Capability: Management Consulting
Experience Level: Senior Manager
Type: Full Time
Service Line: MC Technology
Apply for role
In Technology Strategy we leverage technology to help achieve clients' business strategy and help deliver sustainable business benefits.
The Technology Strategy team have a breadth and depth of experience covering Technology, Project and Programme Management and IT strategy and governance. We are looking for individuals with a similar breadth of experience in one or more of these areas.
We often consult on ERP solutions, cloud computing, applications strategy, application development, applications maintenance and mobile solutions. Our clients may ask us to facilitate solution architecture reviews and roadmap development. In addition, we work with vendors and their products/packages to establish the functional and technical fit.
roject and programme management
our teams have experience of managing projects across the full lifecycle of technology enabled transformation programmes.
For IT Strategy and Governance, we provide an
assessment of IT Strategy alongside a clear direction and delivery roadmap. We define and implement IT Operating Models for the functional areas of IT and transformational change programmes (including definition of sourcing strategies). Our teams implement IT governance processes or techniques and establish Key Metrics and Balanced Scorecards for managing IT effectiveness.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
The role is within our KPMG Private Enterprise (KPE) client base and you can work with start-ups through to large listed businesses and you will manage the day to day interaction with our clients and internal teams
You will often have more than one engagement at any one time and need to be able to balance client demands.
You will be able to build constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures, and lead and direct our experienced / junior resources and client teams on projects
- Helping identify and develop opportunities at new and existing clients where we have the potential to support them.
- Communicating compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems.
- Building market relevant service offerings to ensure greater visibility and exploitation of key technology opportunities with clients.
- Working with Directors, Partners and third parties to develop go-to-market propositions
- Contribute to practice management and development, e.g. knowledge sharing, training, proposition development, and knowledge management.
- Helping our junior team members to develop through mentoring and monitoring in the role of a Performance Manager.
- Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
- Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm.
- Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others.
- Seeks to understand others’ motivations.
- Supports others to make brave decisions.
- Motivated degree educated individual, with a professional qualification such as PRINCE2, MSP, APM, ITIL, TOGAF.
- Intuitive, self-starter with extensive experience of working with a large professional services consulting firm to lead teams and client engagements and win new business.
- Experienced in delivering IT Strategy, Process Design, and Technology projects.
- Passionate about talking to clients on current technology issues and market direction.
- Collaborative ways of working with clients and KPMG teams.
- Excellent ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads, and manage junior team members.
- Excellent ability to deliver work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality.
- Excellent ability to work on own initiative and be a strong team player.
With offices across the UK, we are part of a global network of firms providing Audit, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology Services to diverse clients.About KPMG
They provide us with a strong sense of identity, ensuring we can grow stronger. They bind us together, across our different backgrounds and cultures, and are common to each of us. Explore more about why Our Values matter.Read more
From role sharing and flexible start and finish times to home working, we'll try and support the flexible work patterns that best suit you.Read more
Committed to inclusion
We want you to bring your full self to work - to make this a place where people from every background thrive.Read more
Supporting work returners
We welcome applications from people who have taken a career break.Read more
Applying with a disability
We're a member of the Business Disability Forum so please get in touch if you'd like to discuss any adjustments that you might need in the application process - and if you are successful beyond this.Read more
Our agency policy
We don't accept speculative CVs from agencies - you can see our policy on agencies here:Read more
Similar vacancies you might be interested in
Connected Technology Senior Manager (Strategy & transformation) - HALO
GRC ServiceNow- Senior Manager/Associate Director-Connected Technology
Risk Analytics - Senior Manager - Connected Technology
Cloud Architect - IGH Transformation - Senior Manager
Workforce Transformation - Senior Manager
Technology Consultant - Senior Manager