Our Culture: Our external partners
We don’t have all the answers when it comes to diversity and inclusion.
We’re proud of our association with a range of external partners who provide us with access to new research and best practice on diversity and inclusion from across the globe.
We are long-time members of organisations such as:
- Opportunity Now, which provides best practice in the recruitment, retention and development of women at work
- Race for Opportunity, which provides best practice in the recruitment of black and minority ethnic (BME) people
- Stonewall, which works for equality for LGBT people
- Business Disability Forum, which helps build disability-confidence
- Working Families, which provides support and advice to working parents and carers
- The 5% Club, a campaign focused on creating momentum behind the recruitment of apprentices and graduates into the UK workforce.
These organisations and many more, help us in our ambition to be an inclusive employer.
We’re proud that some of them have also recognised our own practice in this area as being leading-edge, both within professional services but also more broadly.