Who we are: Our Deal
Our Deal is the way we speak about the colleague experience and the expectations we have of our people, including how we recognise and reward their tremendous efforts. Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. It’s an opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds on rewarding, challenging work that will support meaningful career development for you and real results for our clients. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, recognises and rewards your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients and our communities.
We expect the best from our people and in return provide a stimulating, collaborative environment where each person has the motivation to reach their extraordinary potential. Being a part of our diverse team means you’ll have access to:
- Regular opportunities for formal feedback so you can plan and progress your career
- A full host of learning and development programmes and opportunities to expand your mind and skills
- Chances to give back to the communities in which we operate through our volunteering programme
- Free and confidential support through our 'Wellbeing Helpline’
- ‘Encore!’ – KPMG’s recognition scheme that rewards people who have made an outstanding contribution to the firm
- A comprehensive and competitive flexible working policy
- Maternity, paternity and dependent care leave
- A wide range of employee networks, social and sports clubs
Our people work hard to deliver for each other and our clients. A key part of Our Deal is recognising and rewarding this great work, which is why we’re proud to offer a highly competitive salary, a bonus scheme which gives you an opportunity to share in KPMG's success, and a wide range of other employee benefits.
We also believe in giving you choice and flexibility, so you’ll be able to tailor some of these benefits to suit your own individual preferences and circumstances. The aim is to provide a package that delivers maximum value to you personally.
In some cases our benefits depend on grade, but typically include:
- Holiday entitlement
- Pension options
- Private medical insurance
- Company car scheme
- Lunch allowance
- Personal accident insurance
- Life assurance
- Health checks
- Student loans (available to graduate joiners)
- Season ticket loan
- Sight tests
- Staff discount
- Flextra – alternative benefits you choose to suit you personally, including: childcare vouchers, option to buy additional holiday, bikes for work, travel insurance and dental insurance.