International students

If applying to the KPMG's Graduate programmes in the UK, please be advised that you must have the right to work in the UK. We will check this before we make any offer.

If you meet one of the conditions below then you would be eligible to apply to one of our Graduate programmes:

  • EEA nationals
  • UK ancestry visa
  • Those who hold the right to reside in the UK indefinitely e.g. Indefinite Leave to Remain, Partners who have no working restrictions on their visa – Spouse visa, EEA2 Residence Card as the Spouse of an EEA national, Points Based System Dependents, Right of abode with no working restrictions.

If you are currently being sponsored (or have been sponsored within the last 12 months or less) by a government or international scholarship agency you will need to obtain unconditional written consent from your scholarship agency confirming that they consent for you to remain in or re-enter the UK for an unlimited time. For the avoidance of doubt ‘sponsored’ means supported by an award which covers both fees and living costs.

If you are a current Tier 4 (General) visa holder who meets the following requirements, we must submit your application for a Tier 2 (General) visa in the UK before your Tier 4 (General) visa expires. Your application must be made while you are in the UK. Please ensure any plans you make reflect this fact. Additionally, you must meet all the following requirements when you apply:

  • You have:
    • completed, or be applying no more than 3 months before the expected completion date for a course leading to a UK recognised bachelor's or master's degree (not an equivalent qualification); or
    • completed, or be applying no more than 3 months before the expected completion date for a course leading to a UK Postgraduate Certificate in Education or Professional Graduate Diploma of Education (not an equivalent qualification); or
    • a minimum of 12 months study in the UK towards a UK PhD.
  • You studied for the course at a UK institution that is a UK recognised or listed body, or which holds a sponsor licence under Tier 4 of the Points Based System.
  • You studied the course during your last grant of leave or a period of continuous leave which includes your last grant of leave.
  • Your periods of UK study and/or research towards the course were undertaken while you had entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK that was not subject to a restriction preventing you from undertaking that course of study and/or research.
  • If the institution you studied at is removed from the Tier 4 Sponsor Register, your qualification must not have been obtained on or after the date of removal from the Sponsor Register.

If you are currently being sponsored by a government or international scholarship agency, or were being sponsored by a government or international scholarship agency until 12 months ago or less, then you must provide the unconditional written consent of the sponsoring government or agency to the application. 

If you don't hold a valid Tier 4 (General) student visa, or don't satisfy the requirements stated above, unfortunately we cannot currently consider you for the UK Graduate programmes. We are unable to offer Tier 2 sponsorship unless you meet the above requirements. This is because your application would be subject to the Resident Labour Market Test, and our graduate roles do not pass this test at present.

Immigration rules are subject to change and this information is correct as at July 2019.

This website uses cookies that provide necessary site functionality and improve your online experience. By continuing to use this website, you agree to the use of cookies. Our cookies notice provides more information about what cookies we use and how you can change them.

Back to top