How to Apply: International students
If applying to a KPMG student scheme in the UK, please be advised that you must have the right to work in the UK. We will check this before we make any offer.
- EEA nationals
- UK ancestry visa
- Those who hold the right to reside in the UK indefinitely e.g. Indefinite Leave to Remain, Partners who have no working restrictions on their visa – Spouse visa, EEA2 Residence Card as the Spouse of an EEA national, Points Based System Dependents, Right of abode with no working restrictions.
- You have completed one of the following:
- a UK recognised bachelor's or master's degree (not an equivalent qualification)
- a UK Postgraduate Certificate in Education or Professional Graduate Diploma of Education (not an equivalent qualification)
- minimum of 12 months study in the UK towards a UK PhD
- You studied for the course at a UK institution that is a UK recognised or listed body, or which holds a sponsor licence under Tier 4 of the Points Based System.
- You studied the course during your last grant of leave or a period of continuous leave which includes your last grant of leave.
- Your periods of UK study and/or research towards the course were undertaken while you had entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK that was not subject to a restriction preventing you from undertaking that course of study and/or research.
- If the institution you studied at is removed from the Tier 4 Sponsor Register, your qualification must not have been obtained on or after the date of removal from the Sponsor Register.
Strong individually. Even better together
Stimulating challenges. Supportive colleagues. The chance to work with cutting-edge solutions. Whatever you’re looking for, you could find it at KPMG.