We recognise and reward the integrity, ideas and commitment of our people in supporting each other to achieve, UK businesses to grow and communities to thrive.
By joining us, you can look forward to a competitive salary and a broad range of employee benefits. We’ll even give you your birthday off. We also believe in offering choice and flexibility, so you’ll be able to tailor some of these benefits to suit your own preferences.
Some benefits depend on grade, but typically they include:
- Competitive salary*
- Pension options^
- Bonus scheme that reflects firm and individual performance**
- Car cash allowance (for managers and above)
- Personal accident insurance
- Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to increase this or provide cover for your spouse/partner via flexible benefits scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Audit Advance***
- Rail and Oyster Card reimbursement
- Travel season ticket loan (for colleagues below manager grade)
- Give as you earn: an optional, easy, tax efficient way to make regular donations to charity
Support your lifestyle
- 25 days holiday, with the option to buy up to an extra 10 days, plus an additional day of leave for your birthday
- Volunteering entitlement – 6 days of work time each year
- Daily lunch allowance when working at a KPMG office with catering facilities
- Flextra^ – a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to choose benefits for you and your family, such as a health cash plan, a number of insurance products such as travel, critical illness, dental and personal accident, workplace ISA savings, and cycle to work scheme
- Corporate mobile phone
- Lifestyle discounts
- Private medical insurance: provided for assistant managers and above or those with five years’ service
- Health cash plan: provided as core for those that do not receive company funded private medical insurance
- Access to private, remote GP appointments anytime and anywhere via a smartphone
- Online health risk questionnaire
- Core health assessment (for managers and above)
- Access to menopause support plan
- BeWell employee assistance programme for confidential information, advice, or counselling for life’s daily challenges
Training and development
- Access to our learning community, the Academy, which offers talks, mentoring, workshops, online learning, events and opportunities to develop your skills and expand your professional network
Graduates and Apprentices – additional benefits
For Graduates and Apprentices, we typically offer the following additional benefits:
- Financial support towards gaining professional qualifications and/or accreditations, if relevant to your role
- Study leave, if studying for a professional qualification/accreditation
- Student joiner loan up to the value of £7,000
- Graduates can also receive student loan bonus payment upon reaching manager level
^ All benefits provided via a salary sacrifice (including Flextra and the opportunity to make pension contributions through salary sacrifice) are subject to employee’s post sacrifice hourly rate remaining above that which is permitted by the firm at the time of sacrifice.
*The starting salary for graduates and apprentices varies by programme and location. If you receive an offer, we’ll provide details of your salary with your offer letter. You’ll have time to review it before accepting your offer.
**From second year of employment, for all Capabilities except for Audit, Graduates and Apprentices are eligible to be considered for an annual bonus that reflects both firm and individual performance.
***D and E grades in Audit are eligible for the Audit Advance Scheme instead of an Annual Bonus which includes guaranteed bonuses at milestones within your journey to Manager, along with Recharge.
KPMG retains the right to terminate or amend any benefit at any time.
Start your journey
Explore our programme opportunities for apprentices, to start your own KPMG career journey.
We offer a range of opportunities for undergraduates, which provides a great way to gain practical work experience.
We offer diverse opportunities for experienced professionals across: Audit, Tax & Legal, Deal Advisory, Consulting, Technology & Engineering and Business Services.
The world of work is fast changing and how we want to work is fast evolving too. We understand this and offer experienced professionals a range of quality Contractor and Associate opportunities.
Maybe you decide to explore new horizons, or your interests take a new direction. Wherever you take your career after KPMG we'll support you through the Alumni programme. Find out more or how to join.