At KPMG, we believe there should be no limit to where your talent, achievement and hard work can take you. Wherever you work, you’ll be recognised for the impact you make, the leadership you show, and the success you create with others.
By joining us, you can look forward to a competitive salary and a broad range of employee benefits. We’ll even give you your birthday off. We also believe in offering choice and flexibility, so you’ll be able to tailor some of these benefits to suit your own preferences.
Some benefits depend on grade, but typically they include:
- Competitive salary*
- Pension options^
- Bonus scheme that reflects firm and individual performance**
- Car cash allowance (for managers and above grades)
- Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to increase this or provide cover for your spouse/partner via flexible benefits scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Rail card reimbursement
- Travel season ticket loan (for colleagues below manager grade)
- Lifestyle discounts
- Access to preferential banking
- Give as you earn: an optional, easy, tax efficient way to make regular donations to charity
- Audit Advance***
- 25 days holiday, with the option to buy up to an extra 10 days, plus an additional day of leave for your birthday
- Up to 6 days time off for volunteering
- Daily lunch allowance when working at a KPMG office with catering facilities
- Flextra^ – a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to choose benefits for you and your family, such as insurances including travel, critical illness, dental and personal accident and cycle to work scheme
- Corporate mobile phone
- Access to discounted gym membership
Health and Wellbeing
- Health cover for employees:
- Private medical insurance (PMI) for Assistant Managers and above grades, and E grade colleagues with more than 5 years' service
- Health cash plan for those not eligible for PMI
- Personal accident insurance
- Access to private, remote GP appointments anytime and anywhere via a smartphone
- Online health risk questionnaire
- Health assessment for Managers and above grades
- BeWell employee assistance programme for confidential information, advice, or counselling for life’s daily challenges, including wellbeing app
- Occupational health
Learning and development
- At KPMG, learning is continuous. We want you to grow your own way and we provide all the support you need to develop your skills and achieve your long-term goals. For information on our learning and development commitment, link
Graduates and Apprentices – additional benefits
For Graduates and Apprentices, we typically offer the following additional benefits:
- Financial support towards gaining professional qualifications and/or accreditations, if relevant to your role
- Study leave, if studying for a professional qualification/accreditation
- Student joiner loan up to the value of £7,000
- Graduates can also receive student loan bonus payment upon reaching manager level
^ All benefits provided via a salary sacrifice (including Flextra and the opportunity to make pension contributions through salary sacrifice) are subject to employee’s post sacrifice hourly rate remaining above that which is permitted by the firm at the time of sacrifice.
*The starting salary for Graduates and Apprentices varies by programme and location. If you receive an offer, we’ll provide details of your salary with your offer letter. You’ll have time to review it before accepting your offer.
**From second year of employment, for all capabilities except for Audit, Graduates and Apprentices are eligible to be considered for an annual bonus that reflects both firm and individual performance.
***Graduates and Assistant Managers in Audit are eligible for the Audit Advance Scheme instead of an annual bonus which includes guaranteed bonuses at milestones within your journey to Manager grade, along with Recharge.
Start your journey
Explore our programme opportunities for apprentices, to start your own KPMG career journey.
We offer a range of opportunities for undergraduates, which provides a great way to gain practical work experience.
We offer diverse opportunities for experienced professionals across: Audit, Tax & Legal, Deal Advisory, Consulting, Technology & Engineering and Business Services.
The world of work is fast changing and how we want to work is fast evolving too. We understand this and offer experienced professionals a range of quality Contractor and Associate opportunities.
Maybe you decide to explore new horizons, or your interests take a new direction. Wherever you take your career after KPMG we'll support you through the Alumni programme. Find out more or how to join.