We recognise and reward the integrity, ideas and commitment of our people in supporting each other to achieve, UK businesses to grow and communities to thrive.
By joining us, you can look forward to a competitive salary and a broad range of employee benefits. We’ll even give you your birthday off. We also believe in offering choice and flexibility, so you’ll be able to tailor some of these benefits to suit your own preferences.
Some benefits depend on grade, but typically they include:
- Competitive salary*
- Pension options^
- Bonus scheme that reflects firm and individual performance**
- Rail and Oyster Card reimbursement
- Staff discounts
- Access to a preferential banking
- 25 days’ holiday, with the option to buy up to an extra 10 days, plus an additional day of leave for your birthday
- Six-days of work time each year for volunteering
- Daily lunch allowance***
- Salary sacrifice car scheme^
- Flextra^ – a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to choose benefits for you and your family, such as, travel insurance, critical illness insurance, dental insurance and discounted annual gym memberships
Health and Wellbeing
- Private medical insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to increase this via flexible benefits scheme
- Access to private, remote GP appointments anytime and anywhere via a smartphone
- Online health risk questionnaire
- BeWell employee assistance programme for confidential information, advice, or counselling for life’s daily challenges
- Group Income Protection
Training and development
- Access to our learning community, the Academy, which offers talks, mentoring, workshops, online learning, events and opportunities to develop your skills and expand your professional network
Graduates and Apprentices – additional benefits
For Graduates and Apprentices, we typically offer the following additional benefits:
- Financial support towards gaining professional qualifications and/or accreditations, if relevant to your role
- Study leave, if studying for a professional qualification/accreditation
- Travel season ticket loan
- Student joiner loan****
- Graduates can also receive student loan bonus payment upon reaching manager level
^ All benefits provided via a salary sacrifice (including Flextra, Salary sacrifice car scheme and the opportunity to make pension contributions through salary sacrifice) are subject to employee’s post sacrifice hourly rate remaining above that which is permitted by the firm at the time of sacrifice
*The starting salary for graduates and apprentices varies by programme and location. If you receive an offer, we’ll provide details of your salary with your offer letter. You’ll have time to review it before accepting your offer.
**From second year of employment, Graduates and Apprentices are eligible to be considered for an annual Bonus that reflects both firm and individual performance
***available when working at a KPMG office with catering facilities
**** Up to the value of £8,000, depending on role and including season ticket loans.
Start your journey
Explore our programme opportunities for apprentices, to start your own KPMG career journey.
We offer a range of opportunities for undergraduates, which provides a great way to gain practical work experience.
We offer diverse opportunities for experienced professionals across: Audit, Tax & Legal, Deal Advisory, Consulting, Technology & Engineering and Business Services.
The world of work is fast changing and how we want to work is fast evolving too. We understand this and offer experienced professionals a range of quality Contractor and Associate opportunities.
Maybe you decide to explore new horizons, or your interests take a new direction. Wherever you take your career after KPMG we'll support you through the Alumni programme. Find out more or how to join.