I'm looking for
Search results for ""
Apprenticeships Audit - Data Analytics Degree Apprenticeship Birmingham Autumn 2021
Service Line: Audit - Data Analytics Degree Apprenticeship
- Programme Length:
- 4 Years
- BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions
- Entry Requirements:
Standard entry requirements – UK
- Minimum 5 GCSEs Grades A* – C or 4 – 9 GCSE inc. Maths (minimum Grade B or 5) and English Language
- Minimum of BBB at A Level inc. a STEM specific subject (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths)
Please note if you are studying a BTEC this must include:
- BTEC Certificate Distinction and BB at A Levels inc. a STEM specific subject
- BTEC Diploma double Distinction in a STEM specific subject and B in A Level in a STEM specific subject
Please note we no longer accept the QCF BTEC Extended Diploma however we do accept the new RQF National Extended Diploma (DDD) in a STEM specific subject. Grade B in a STEM specific A-level subject also required.
Standard entry requirements - Scotland
- Minimum of 5 Standard Grades at Grades 1-3 inc. Maths (minimum Grade 2) and English (or equivalent Intermediate/National 5 qualification).
- Minimum of BBB at Higher in one sitting and BB at Advanced Higher (a STEM specific subject must be studied at Advanced Higher.)
We only consider a candidate’s top 3 A-Level grades or equivalent (such as BTECs), and do not accept General Studies.
- Key Skills:
- Able to work collaboratively and can build positive, constructive business relationships
- Take accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
- Self-motivated and can organise own workload to ensure effective delivery of projects
- Strives to continually improve
- Curious about how businesses operate, with the ability to critically evaluate and interpret different data and information sources
- Forward-thinking and keen to learn and understand regulation
- Able to demonstrate resilience when overcoming challenges and during busy times