I'm looking for
Search results for ""
Apprenticeships Audit - Apprenticeship Programme London Autumn 2021
Service Line: Audit - Apprenticeship Programme
- Programme Length:
- 5 Years
- You will work towards Level 7 ACA or CA qualification
- Entry Requirements:
Standard entry requirements - UK
- Minimum 5 GCSEs Grades A*- C or 4 - 9 (inc. Maths at minimum B or Level 5 and English Language)
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points under the 2017 tariff point system (e.g. BBC at A Level or equivalent qualifications)
Standard entry requirements - Scotland
- Minimum of 5 National 5 qualifications at Grades 1-3 (inc. Maths Grade 2 and English, or equivalent)
- Minimum of 112 UCAS tariff points at Higher/Advanced Higher Level
We only consider a candidate’s top 3 A-Level grades or equivalent (such as BTECs), and do not accept General Studies.
- Key Skills:
- Able to work collaboratively and can build positive, constructive business relationships
- Take accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
- Self-motivated and can organise own workload to ensure effective delivery of engagements and projects.
- Strives to continually improve
- Curious about how businesses operate, with the ability to critically evaluate and interpret different data and information sources
- Forward-thinking and keen to learn and understand regulation
- Able to demonstrate resilience when overcoming challenges and during busy times