I'm looking for
Search results for "KPMG Law"
Apprenticeships KPMG Law - Apprenticeship Programme London Autumn 2021
Service Line: KPMG Law - Apprenticeship Programme
- Tax & Law
- Programme Length:
- 6 years
- Level 7 Solicitor Apprenticeship
- Entry Requirements:
Standard entry requirements - UK
- Minimum 5 GCSEs Grades A*- C or 4 - 9 GCSE inc. Maths (minimum Grade B or 5) and English Language
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points* under the 2017 tariff point system (e.g. BBC at A Level or equivalent qualifications)
Standard entry requirements - Scotland
- Minimum of 5 national 5 qualifications at Grades 1-3 (inc. Maths at minimum Grade 2 and English, or equivalent)
- Minimum of 112 new UCAS tariff points at Higher/Advanced Higher Level
We only consider a candidate's top 3 A-Level grades or equivalent (such as BTECs), and do not accept General Studies.
- Key Skills:
- Take accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
- Self-motivated and can organise own workload to ensure effective delivery of engagements and projects
- Strives to continually improve
- Curious about how businesses operate, with the ability to critically evaluate and interpret different data and information sources.
- Forward-thinking, keen to learn and understand regulation
- Able to demonstrate resilience when overcoming challenges and during busy times