I'm looking for
Search results for ""Japan Practice in Tax""
Graduate Japan Practice in Tax London Autumn 2022
Service Line: Japan Practice in Tax
- Tax & Law
- Programme Length:
- 36 months
- Dual qualification: ICAEW CFAB (or Scotland equivalent), ATT and CTA
- Entry Requirements:
As a general rule, you’ll be expected to meet the following requirements (*or equivalents)
- Japanese language ability (JLPT Level N1*)
- Minimum Grade 6 GCSE* Maths
- Minimum Grade 6 GCSE* English Language
- Minimum of 120 UCAS points* under the 2017 tariff point system at A Level
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline
Please note, we only consider a candidate's 'top' 3 A-Level grades and do not accept General Studies.
At KPMG, we look at more than just your academic results. We will review your application, together with your performance in our assessments, to ensure that you have the best opportunity to demonstrate your potential. We will be considering your strengths and achievements alongside a number of other metrics, including technical background and/or experience, to ensure that you have the skills to succeed at KPMG.
- Key Skills:
Throughout the recruitment process we will be looking to learn more about your strengths.
To be successful on this programme, you will be required to demonstrate the strengths that we look for in our graduates at KPMG.
Learn more about what we look for and how to apply here.