I'm looking for
Search results for "Software Engineering"
Apprenticeships KPMG360 Digital - Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeship Manchester Autumn 2021
Service Line: KPMG360 Digital - Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeship
- Technology & Engineering
- Programme Length:
- 5 years
- BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions
- Entry Requirements:
Manchester and London
Standard entry requirements - UK
- Minimum 5 GCSEs Grades A* – C or 4 – 9 GCSE inc. Maths (minimum Grade B or 5) and English Language
- Minimum of BBB at A Level (including Maths or Computer Science)
Please note if you are studying a BTEC this must include:
- BTEC Certificate Distinction and BB at A Levels (including Maths or Computer Science)
- BTEC Diploma double Distinction (in Computing or Engineering) and B in A level Maths
Please note we no longer accept the QCF BTEC Extended Diploma however we do accept the new RQF National Extended Diploma (DDD) in Computing or Engineering. Grade B in Maths A-level also required.
Standard entry requirements - Scotland
- Minimum of 5 Standard Grades at Grades 1-3 inc. Maths (minimum Grade 2) and English (or equivalent Intermediate/National 5 qualification)
- Minimum of BBB at Higher in one sitting and BB at Advanced Higher (Computer Science or Mathematics must be studied at Advanced Higher)
- Key Skills:
You don’t necessarily need to have a background in coding, but you will need a genuine passion and enthusiasm for all things technology and commitment to developing your coding skills. You’ll love the latest technology, and you’re eager to share your enthusiasm with others.
Throughout the recruitment process we will be looking to learn more about your strengths. To be successful on this programme, you will be required to demonstrate the strengths that we look for in our apprentices at KPMG.
Learn more about what we look for and how to apply here.