I'm looking for
Search results for ""
Ignition Technical Production - Adoption Support
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Cloud Capability Lead
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
KYC Operations Manager - KPMG Managed Services Ops - 12 month FTC
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Infrastructure Modernisation Programme Manager
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Data Architect & Modeller
Service Line: Tech - Enterprise Wide Services
Security Technical Assessment Analyst
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Our strategy for growth is built on our content and our expertise. But the real KPMG difference is how we bring these to our clients and help them work through their most complex challenges to deliver successful outcomes.
Last year we launched our Ignition way of working and opened the UK’s first Ignition Centre. Ignition is a client experience game-changer -
positively transforming the way we work with our clients, and each other, by combining new ways of working with dynamic, collaborative physical, virtual and hybrid environments. It not only helps us to deliver what clients need today, but also brings our digital expertise and content to life in new ways and enables us to develop solutions which prepare clients for a changing future.
The role will also work closely with our Digital Workplace team who are focused on delivering the technology tools required to help KPMG colleagues collaborate, communicate, create and deliver.
You will be embedded in all things Ignition, supporting both clients and colleagues to ensure they are successfully leveraging all of the technology available in Ignition.
As an Ignition Technical production / Adoption support you will have a deep understanding of the technologies that are used in hybrid, virtual and in-person Ignition experiences. With this knowledge, you will be able to drive adoption and best practice use of these tools throughout Ignition, including as part of Ignition event delivery.
In addition, you will play a significant role in taking lessons learnt from our Ignition centre and supporting the broader roll-out of hybrid technology across the firm.
• The role will primarily report to our Ignition Lead Technical producer but will work closely with the Digital Workplace Technology Adoption Lead
• The focus is mainly on driving technology adoption in our Ignition centre, enabling users to maximise the value of the Ignition tools, and taking lessons learnt with our internal and client facing teams in the centre to drive best practice across the broader firm.
• Based in our London Ignition centre, leveraging our Digital Garage and the future technology we aim to implement both within Ignition and wider KPMG office spaces
• Have an in-depth knowledge of the tools, technologies and requirements to drive hybrid ways of working
• Have a good understanding of the way Ignition experiences are created and delivered, and work closely with the entire Ignition team to support the seamless execution
• Support the day to day adoption activities across the firm
• Work with Ignition facilitation teams to provide technical production recommendations and ensure technical production aspects of events are fully understood, incorporated and effectively delivered
• Plan, design and lead the technical production/facilitation aspects of Ignition experiences (across the suite of services) and events to a professional standard – spanning physical, hybrid and virtual -on a day to day basis
• Provide innovative input around relevant tools / methods to support the delivery and continuous improvement of a world-class end to end customer experience within Ignition experiences and the wider Ignition centre
• Aid the growth of the team by helping to drive a range of internal /venture development initiatives
• Rapidly and effectively respond to Ignition team and clients on technology queries, and know where appropriate to escalate within the agreed support model
• Work with the Ignition and KPMG technology support teams/Digital Ninjas to ensure technology is appropriately interconnected across the centre and the wider firm
• Upskill the delivery team in the integration of technical production in the design and execution of Ignition experiences
• Create technical production documentation, show running orders and other technical requirements as part of the delivery of physical, hybrid and virtual experiences
• Be responsible for studio set ups, equipment set ups & testing
• Provide training and support to the wider event team. Creating and updating training materials and video walkthroughs
Skills and Experience
• Good understanding/usage of our Digital Workplace tools – Teams / OneDrive etc
• Strong interest in technology and innovation
• Demonstrates curiosity and open-mindedness to new ideas approaches and perspectives
• Ambitious, highly collaborative individual with a passion for problem solving and impactful change
• Passion for continuous improvement
• Ability to communicate confidently, credibly and clearly with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
• Strong appreciation of collaborative technologies and TV/ AV production methods, tools and technologies and insights into how to apply this to a consulting/ event context
• Project management skills and ability to drive multiple projects forward in parallel under significant pressure
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to produce high quality outputs in tight timeframes
• Experience of designing, preparing, and delivering complex events or workshops
• Experience delivering digital events/live-streams
• Proficiency with video production and live-streaming technologies, best practices, and delivery procedures
• Experience of delivering hybrid events desired but not essential
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands. We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Cloud Capability Lead
We have learnt during the recent global situation that remote working can, and has, worked for our large Engineering team. Whilst we have three core offices (London, Manchester and Leeds) we are open to remote workers across the UK within a sensible vicinity of our offices with a view to being onsite at least one day per week.
Within KPMG's Technology service line, the Infrastructure Engineering team’s mission is to be the best Infrastructure team ever, by using the right tools for the right job, failing fast and automating like our lives depend on it. Right from the leadership level, our team are fully committed to the DevOps culture and are consistently trying to change to ensure that culture is nurtured and grows.
We operate at genuine scale taking advantage of our alliance partnerships with the industry leading public cloud providers to deliver cutting edge solutions to clients on a global stage. If the public cloud is your future and you’re amazing at solving difficult, interesting and complex challenges and actually writing code, roll up your sleeves then drop us a line and remember to bring cake.
You will be working to continuously advance and standardise our client’s infrastructure and pipelined deployments, whilst collaborating with colleagues to write infrastructure as code that scales and takes advantage of the technologies available in the market.
• Oversee the Building and Running of multiple cloud service teams who help business sectors design, build and maintain infrastructure and software services primarily in the three public cloud environments (AWS, Azure and GCP)
• Contribute towards the overall strategic direction for the wider Cloud and Engineering communities as well as your direct cloud service teams
• Lead, sponsor and mentor your various teams of engineers. Provide both technical and managerial support, guidance and advice where needed at any level
• Leverage extensive experience to assist your teams, and the wider cloud community at any grade level
• Responsible for ensuring all your service teams are financially buoyant and resourced correctly
• Build strong relationships with the coverage CTO for your area ensure you feed into their Technology strategy and be the trusted advisor from a Cloud and DevOps perspective
• Build on existing and forge new relationships with the wider firm at Director, Partner and Senior Partner level to put the T in GTD
• Ensure all teams are approaching and meeting both client and firm regulatory and security controls and are able to feed these ways of working back to the community
• Support your wider Infrastructure community by assisting other teams, sharing knowledge, debugging problems, contributing code to central projects, and any other things you can think of
• Enjoy yourself. Lead and nurture the culture of your teams and spread the word and capabilities the wider Technology team has across the UK and Global member firms
• Extensive experience managing a large or multiple teams of engineers and being responsible for delivering large and complex projects
• Ability to have deep technical level discussions with engineers, to explaining the business benefits of a range of technologies to non-technical partners and clients who have business issues to overcome
• Have a keen eye for opportunity. Put the T in GTD and grow, extensively, the brand footprint of Engineering not only internally at KPMG but externally to the market
• Excellent stakeholder management and relationship skills at C suite level both internally and client facing
• Ability to operate in a highly context switching environment for not only different clients but different business sectors and different technologies
• Proven extensive experience with Linux/Unix/Microsoft configuration
• Extensive hands on experience with public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and/or GCP
• Able to identify and nurture existing and new talent
• Proven experience in software development or scripting languages such as Python/Go/PowerShell/Nodejs/C# or equivalent
• Solid CI/CD pipelining skills using Octopus/TeamCity/Jenkins/Azure DevOps or equivalent
• Product focussed, build once and reuse
• Take responsibility for your code
• Automates everything
• Proven experience working in an agile environment
• Ability to empower your teams to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal input
• You like nothing more than to watch colleagues flourish under your guidance
• Be a technological cloud advocate to a wider audience inside and outside of the business
• Curiosity - Bring fresh ideas to the team and wider firm be it new software or containerisation of existing infrastructure and projects
What we can offer
• Scale, some of our clients are well known global brands, their infrastructure isn't small
• A great team environment, inside and outside of the work place
• Alliance relationships with AWS/Azure/GCP - Work with the product owners directly and help build their roadmap
• Love of technology and learning about even newer technology to help our clients be successful
• Paid certifications
• Flexible and considerate working hours and locations
• Access to regular training opportunities, attending conferences and certification support is encouraged
• Market equal pay and benefits such as a subsidised lunch, health care, pension, cycle to work, free day off to celebrate your birthday
Service Line Information
The Technology team services the broader Firm through delivery of core technology and managed services capabilities, collaboration and innovation development services and building our Alliances network.
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
KPMG Managed Services provide an innovative and cost-effective solution to the delivery of large-scale review and/or processing activity across multiple industries, geographies and processes. The Managed Services operation is experienced in, but not limited to, remediation, complaint handling, claims processing, service delivery and conduct risk reviews. Managed Services Revenue targets are in excess of £20M pa and UK Operations is the principal delivery arm and driver of this revenue
We bring together KPMG subject matter expertise, highly skilled operational resource and, where required, proprietary technology assets, providing clients with a single joined-up approach.
• Operational delivery of a MS engagement, either on a large engagement as a deputy role under an Oversight Manager, or on a small (complex or simple) engagement as the lead Operations role.
• Responsible for managing the transition in to the new engagement as well as the delivery of agreed outcomes and SLA’s for the client.
• Manages a team of up to 50+ people, working closely with offshore peers where relevant.
• Acting as first point of contact for day to day client queries, as well as planning and preparing material for regular weekly and monthly meetings
• Proactively work with several internal functions e.g. People Support, Planning and Insight to ensure successful delivery.
• Ensure that Managed Services principles are applied to engagement to deliver successful and well-controlled outcomes.
• Ensure onshore operation is resourced with sufficient well-trained and well-motivated staff performing to their potential in line with current and predicted operational needs throughout the lifecycle of the project and in line with changing requirements.
• Act as day to day contact for client relationship activities and provide input, preparation and support to reporting as appropriate.
• Maintenance of Service Levels in engagement (onshore and offshore), ensuring the client’s interest is protected at all times in complying with statutory regulations and legislation, whilst delivering on Managed Services and wider KPMG goals.
• Liaison with experts and stakeholders from within the Firm to achieve exceptional quality standards across the operation, including subject matter experts and proprietary technology owners.
• Identify, diagnose and oversee solutions to reduce sub-optimal business performance.
• Ensure appropriate controls are designed and in place so that potential risk to the Firm is minimised. Report issues of concern as appropriate and handle any reported breaches in accordance with the relevant guidance/central team.
• Initiate and promote improvements to processes and techniques to achieve higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness and to maximise productivity gains.
• Maintain control over engagement operational budget and capacity plan, demonstrating due care and diligence in exercising operational-level mandates within authority as agreed with client or Oversight Manager.
• Work collaboratively with peers to share best practice and embed consistent ways of working.
• Extensive experience in an operational environment, where at least 3 years has been spent at a management level with responsibility for large teams.
• Budgeting, forecasting and planning experience in an operational environment.
• Awareness of the FCA, CCA, GDPR and other relevant legislation, procedures and processes.
Background in Financial services industry, with exposure to remediation, complaint handling, claims processing and conduct risk reviews in the UK.
• People leadership skills with strong focus on engagement, coaching & development
• Good communication and relationship management skills demonstrating client focus.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills allied to the ability to use information to generate creative solutions to benefit the business.
• Results driven and demonstrates commercial judgement with strong planning and organising skills
• Ability to build strong internal networks within MS and wider KPMG
*This role can be based in Leeds or Glasgow*
As a Programme Manager within the Technology PPM CoE you will be responsible for leading the Core Infrastructure portfolio of work which consists of Enterprise Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platforms, migration of existing interfaces onto the Azure Integration Services platform and a strategic infrastructure modernisation programme which is looking at rebuilding KPMG’s core infrastructure by rebuilding WAN, LAN/WLAN, UC, Mobile, Contact Centre, Security, Service Management Automation, Data Centre
The role requires a seasoned and experienced programme manager in the infrastructure space who not only has experience of being able to get into the detail but also manage upwards at Director and Partner level stakeholders where they will need to be competent and robust enough to present at Steering Committee level.
You will be responsible for a team of project managers, some of whom are in situ already but will be responsible for shaping the team you need to ensure successful delivery of the portfolio of work. Ultimately you will report into the Head of Project Delivery within the PPM CoE but your primary customers will be the Technology leadership team.
You will not only be expected to ensure that the portfolio of work reaches its target outcome but also will be responsible for upholding the correct governance and project management standards.
- Manage a small team of project managers who are operating in the Core Infrastructure team and provide that content and project management excellence leadership.
- Be on point as a point of escalation for the team as well as the senior sponsoring stakeholders
- Provide a consolidated portfolio view of the existing infrastructure projects to provide a summary view of how transformations are progressing.
- Play an assurance role across all the infrastructure projects ensuring project management hygiene and project governance is being adhered to
- Coach the organisation and key stakeholders relating to the benefits and advantages of relevant programme / project methodologies, thereby contributing towards the overall organisation's maturity.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A track record of delivering complex LAN/WAN/Contact Centre and Data Centre transformation Programmes technology programmes on time and on budget
- Programme management experience in one or more of the following technologies/platforms; Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google cloud infrastructure, Azure Integration Services, networks, storage
- Have an industry recognised project management qualification, ideally Prince 2, APM Practitioner or Certified Scrum Master
- Expert in the use of standard project management tools (e.g. MS Project, JIRA)
- Budget management experience
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, handle quickly changing priorities on multiple projects, and be capable of managing resources to achieve maximum results
- A history of building solid relationships with senior stakeholders including customers and teammates
- Experience interfacing with a customer’s C-level executives and senior internal stakeholders
- Vendor management experience
- Exceptional organisational skills – able to work without supervision
- Commercial in engagement style and thought; good negotiator
- Excellent leadership qualities and a passion for technology
A data modeller is required to support both the strategy lead, and the head of architecture and data engineering at KPMG as they deliver a robust data approach for KPMG. As well as a platform to deliver ‘one source of the truth’ we will also need to deliver ‘one version of the truth’, so having an enterprise data model defined is vital to this.
The data modeller will support the creation of an enterprise data model for the firm and help to build out the data platform. The enterprise data model is a vital asset for KPMG, and it will enable us to embed data management best practices within the firm.
• Support the lead enterprise data architect in the creation of data models
• Support data models governance process
• Support ER/Idera repository
• Support KBS internal projects from a data architecture perspective
• Build the necessary material and define processes to run Data Architecture assurance service.
• Support the build out of a data platform for KPMG
• Help shape and embed data management best practices within KPMG
• Support designing Metadata capability
• Contribute to data dictionaries and business glossaries
• Contribute to creation of data flows
• Support data definitions working groups and other governance bodies
• Strong data modelling skills
• Experience of Microsoft data technology stack
• Data collection and management experience
• Understanding of defining data schemas and ETL/ELT solutions for the consumption, validation and secure storage of data
• Understanding of regulatory obligations related to data management and comfortable working within in a highly regulated framework
• Proved experience in designing and implementing metadata management capabilities.
• Experience in data modelling.
• Experience in Data definitions.
• Business mindset to understand organization business capabilities.
• Experience in data harvesting and business catalogue tools.
• Understanding of data management concepts such as traceability, lineage, system of record and authority, master data and reference data.
• Proved experience in designing and implementing metadata management capabilities.
• Passionate about doing the right thing with data
• Team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
• Experience of working with a professional services organisation a bonus but not a requirement
This role is in the Security Advisory and Assessment (SAA) team, within the KPMG UK Information Security function. The SAA team are critical in the assessment, development and delivery of innovative, technology-enabled secure solutions for KPMG and our clients. The SAA team is vital to KPMG’s ability to demonstrate that we are delivering ‘secure by design’ solutions such that our business stakeholders, our clients and our regulators trust KPMG.
The role involves supporting the end to end Security Technical Assessment service. The security Technical Assessments service helps defend KPMG and its clients by ensuring Security Technical assessments of KPMG information assets are performed and pro-actively driving findings and remediations in conjunction with Enterprise wide and Technology engineering teams, in alignment with KPMG risk objectives.
The Security Technical Assessment Analyst will:
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external 3rd parties to
• perform security technical configuration reviews,
• review and approve change requests from a security perspective,
• perform security technical assessments,
• support the delivery of security testing across the software development lifecycle on technology solutions & services,
• support the completion of Red Team exercises,
• proactively manage the end to end penetration testing process for technology solutions,
• review any technical security exception requests, providing recommendations and documenting findings and actions and
• provide risk-based pragmatic technical security advice and recommendations;
• Maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders and ensure customer satisfaction, by delivering quality service and escalation of issues as necessary;
• Influence colleagues to drive technical remediation in a collaborative manner in line with KPMG risk appetite;
• Identify and drive security technical assessments service improvements, especially using automation.
• Provide advice to security technical assessments service owner on ways to improve control mechanisms, identify, evaluate, and mitigate risks,
• Attend and support internal and external audits from a security technical assessments service perspective;
• Support investigations and resolutions of security problems to find a root cause and find a balanced outcome;
• Provide analysis on trends and proactively highlight issues and areas of concern;
• Create any required documentation to support the security technical assessment conducted;
• Maintain and update service documentation, such as process guides;
• Assist with reporting to leadership and other service stakeholders on service performance (against KPIs) and risk exposure (against KRIs).
• Input to development of security technical assessments standards and security policies;
• Work towards and achieve or extend professional certifications as part of personal development.
You must have:
• Very good and relevant experience in a similar security technical assessment analyst role;
• Experience and knowledge in security technical assessments of applications and infrastructure within the Cloud, such as AWS and Azure;
• Experience working with external penetration testing vendors;
• Understanding of tooling associated with security technical assessments such as AWS Config, Azure Policy, Application Security Testing;
• Experience of successfully working in a fast paced, customer service environment, delivering high quality information security services;
It would be advantageous if you can demonstrate some, or all of:
• Experience scoping and overseeing Red Team testing;
• Experience working with external third parties;
• Experience and knowledge of Google Cloud Platform;
• Experience and knowledge of container or serverless platforms;
• Any security or vulnerability management product certification.