I'm looking for
Search results for "Software Engineering"
Apprenticeships KPMG360 Digital - Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeship London Autumn 2020
Service Line: KPMG360 Digital - Software Engineering Degree Apprenticeship
- Programme Length:
- 5 years
- BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions
- Entry Requirements:
Standard entry requirements - UK
- Minimum 5 GCSEs Grades A* – C or 4 – 9 GCSE inc. Maths (minimum Grade B or 5) and English Language.
- Minimum of BBB at A Level (including Maths or Computer Science)
Please note if you are studying a BTEC this must include:
BTEC Certificate Distinction and BB at A Levels (including Maths or Computer Science)
BTEC Diploma double Distinction (in Computing or Engineering) and B in A level Maths
Please note we no longer accept the QCF BTEC Extended Diploma however we do accept the new RQF National Extended Diploma (DDD) in Computing or Engineering. Grade B in Maths A-level also required.
Standard entry requirements - Scotland
- Minimum of 5 Standard Grades at Grades 1-3 inc. Maths (minimum Grade 2) and English (or equivalent Intermediate/National 5 qualification).
- Minimum of BBB at Higher in one sitting and BB at Advanced Higher (Computer Science or Mathematics must be studied at Advanced Higher.)
- Key Skills:
- You don’t need to have a background in coding, but you must show a clear interest in developing your coding skills
- We don’t expect you to have a technology background, or coding skills - but you will need a genuine passion and enthusiasm for all things technology and commitment to developing your coding skills. You’ll love the latest technology, and you’re eager to share your enthusiasm with others.
- You’re curious. Always asking questions, you want to learn something new every day, and you’re always keen to develop and improve both yourself and your work.
- You can communicate your ideas clearly to those around you.
- Self-motivated and organised, you can manage your own workload and deliver high-quality, accurate work on time.
- You’re someone who can spot new opportunities and has the initiative and resilience to make the most of them.