I'm looking for
Search results for "consulting"
Campaign Manager - Consulting (12 month Fixed Term)
Service Line: Market Development
Senior Manager - Credit Risk
Service Line: FRM
Associate Director - Head of Technology Enabled Procurement
Service Line: Financial Management
Penetration Tester - Senior Manager
Service Line: RC Technology
Cyber Security Senior Manager – Strategy & Governance, FS
Service Line: RC Technology
Senior Manager - Non Life Actuarial
Service Line: FRM
The Campaign Manager for Consulting will be a creatively-minded marketing generalist with experience of building and managing the delivery of Marketing and Strategic Relationship programmes across the full range of activities encompassing both traditional and digital channels. The individual will sit as part of the Programme Management team in the newly established Marketing Centre of Expertise.
As such, the individual will be responsible for working with Marketing BPs to co-create and then deliver exciting new integrated end-to-end programmes designed both to improve the firm’s position in the market and to ensure consistency with KPMG’s ‘One Firm’ market-facing approach.
The Programme Management team provide dedicated support to their business area and are responsible for building a robust delivery plan and overseeing its development including assessing creative, developing content, messaging and supporting stakeholder communications to ensure the effective delivery of the marketing plan. They also provide account management to support the Marketing Business Partners.
Supporting and working alongside the Senior Campaign Manager for major programmes, the individual will also take a lead on a number projects and stakeholder relationships.
The individual will also be responsible for leading and working within agile working teams based on resource availability from across the CoE and Operational Effectiveness Hub (OEH).
• Working closely with the Marketing Business Partners and Programme Management Senior Managers to develop and deploy marketing and strategic relationships programmes
• Provide account management support to dedicated business areas
• Input and manage relevant elements of project management and resource allocation
• Develop marketing campaign plans to deliver against business objectives and campaign brief requirements
• Input to and support on delivery for media strategy, content narrative, creative development and agency management
• Deliver the internal engagement and launch campaign requirements of marketing and strategic relationship programmes
• Coordinate teams from across the CoE, OEH, agency and third parties to ensure the effective delivery of campaigns
• Working with the relevant Senior Manager to ensure marketing effectiveness and adherence to budget management framework.
• Engage and manage business stakeholders to ensure we leverage the benefit and impact of marketing and event activities
• Acting as an ambassador as to the capabilities of the Marketing function to internal clients and stakeholders
Leadership & Management
This role reports to the Senior Campaign Manager, ultimately reporting up to the Head of Marketing CoE.
The individual will be part of and lead virtual teams across the CoE and OEH to deliver specific campaigns.
Stakeholder Interaction & challenges
The Campaign Manager will be a highly-organised and energetic individual, capable of guiding programmes towards delivery on time and within budget, taking care to monitor, evaluate and report on the success of each activity under the principle of continuous improvement.
You will be comfortable with running multiple projects at once, working with the Campaign Delivery and Business Partner teams to ensure strong delivery of programmes, identifying areas for your focus and delegating or working and delivering through others where appropriate.
Impact, Risk, Accountability & Governance
You will be expected to work autonomously within the firm’s overall strategic priorities and direct support from other members of marketing to implement initiatives.
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be highly sensitive to the need to achieve brand consistency and manage risk for the firm, and as such be able to coach and support members of the team and other individuals within KPMG to achieve this aim.
Core technical competencies
• Expertise around marketing campaign development processes, managing budgets and assessing the effectiveness of marketing spend.
• Familiar with brand management, proposition development and principles for content and editorial strategies.
• Proficient with digital, event, content, performance marketing and account based marketing approaches and principles.
• Able to engage and manage stakeholder relationships throughout the campaign development process.
• Good at translating complex or technical themes into clear and compelling messaging for both internal and external audiences.
• Understanding of how marcomms can be adapted and tailored to address business objectives and marketing strategies – from enhancing brand, relationships or revenue-generating activities.
• Able to develop a good understanding of the business area, its commercial drivers and the role of marketing to enable these.
Core behavioural competencies
• Previous experience of marketing for Consulting or the interest and ability develop a good understanding of the client issues, themes and broader market context for this business area is essential to be successful in this role.
• You will display strong business acumen, working with business development to ensure marketing supports account development, identifying ‘gaps’ in KPMG’s knowledge and initiating strategies to fill them.
• You will be an intuitive team player and team leader with a diverse approach who enjoys using their practical coaching mindset to develop junior members of the marketing team
• You will be a strong communicator, able to listen, analyse and present complex concepts to a variety of audiences, both verbally and through clear and descriptive written work.
• You will take personal responsibility for making decisions, acting quickly to diffuse or prevent conflicts and able to share resources and information to create teamwork across functional boundaries.
• You will be commercial with a strong interest and commitment to help achieve the objectives of the firm.
• You will be a good influencer, good at engaging with senior stakeholders so that the value of marketing is understood, in the process developing lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with key KPMG and external stakeholders.
Expertise/ Technical role requirements
• BA university degree or equivalent
• Professional marketing qualification (CIM) preferred
• Highly proficient in all MS Office packages
• Knowledge of CRM systems
• Proven experience of working in the marketing function of a large business organisation
• Previous experience of marketing in a professional services organisation is highly desirable
• Creative and innovative with a strong grasp on existing and emerging digital technologies
• Inquisitive about the business, economic, political and social issues prevalent within the UK, Europe and internationally.
• You will also be able to offer constructive commentary on some of the firm’s marketing programmes for Consulting as viewed from the public domain and offer suggestions as to how you might drive commercial success through marketing.
Advising clients on the impact of changing requirements in provision accounting standards (IFRS9) and
Basel credit risk capital requirements (IRB). This will model review and validation activities such as:
- Technical model development documentation review;
- Technical model validation documentation review;
- Assessment of model performance;
- Replication testing; and
- Reviewing models’ against IRB regulatory requirements.The individual will also be expected to perform technical analysis for workstreams within both IRB, IFRS9 and credit risk modelling engagements
The individual will also be required to apply their skills to a broad range of banking risk related issues supporting both regional and national propositions. This could include reviews of Governance frameworks, Stress testing, Risk appetite, ICAAPs.
The individual will also be expected to work independently and be able to manage teams when delivery a range of projects.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience working in a credit risk modelling role within a financial or professional services firm.
- Experience in managing teams of 6-10 people
- Practical experience in credit risk modelling techniques, IRB and IFRS9
- Knowledge and practical experience in accounting and risk requirements as related to IRB and/or IFRS9 and regulatory credit risk models.
Detailed working knowledge and experience of all aspects of model development and validation including the following:
1) Data extraction and pre-processing
2) Modular model development
3) User acceptance testing
4) Model performance assessments
Relevant Sectoral experience – developing Retail/ Wholesale banking PD/EAD/LGD models
Knowledge and experience of credit risk processes, governance and documentation
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have excellent knowledge and experience within the finance sector.
- Ability to communicate risk/finance requirements of IRB/IFRS9 to the reciprocal function, i.e. risk to finance and finance to risk.
- Flexibility and agility to contribute in a senior capacity to a broad range of banking risk engagements.
- Excellent oral / written communication, planning, project management, networking and influencing, team coordination and stakeholder management skills.
Flexibility to work across the UK (and internationally) where required
The use of cloud-based technologies continues at pace and we continue to see that most Procurement transformation programmes demand technology support, and every successful Procurement technology programme involves some ground-breaking activity.
At KPMG’s highly successful Management Consulting practice, we’re working with Financial Services clients to help them understand how technology can drive business performance. As such, we’re looking for outstanding procurement technologists to join us, grow with us, and develop our Procurement Technology delivery capability, driving our strategy through large-scale Procurement Cloud Technology transformation. Part of a developing team in Financial Services that will become our ‘go to’ for Procurement Technology, you will play a key role in the growing of our propositions to sell and deliver large programmes. At its core, this is a real opportunity to build our technology delivery team and influence within a fast-growing business area. To join us, therefore, you’ll need to be inquisitive and have a strong, informed point of view. Of course, this will need to be balanced with an unwavering client focus. You’ll have excellent listening skills, and a proven track record of helping Financial Services clients reach their desired outcomes. We’re looking for self-starters, those with gravitas, credibility, and the natural ability to encourage confidence and empower change. On the technical side, you’ll need a thorough understanding of Procurement Technology solutions including but not limited to Coupa, Ivalua, Basware and/or SAP Ariba.
We are looking for a Senior Manager with a proven track record of selling, procurement technology projects. In particular we are looking for individuals who have led procurement technology strategy programmes, software selection projects and Source-to-Pay implementations.
We are seeking a talented individual with experience of Procurement Cloud implementation. This is a high-profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development, practice leadership and client delivery. The role reports into the Director of Powered Procurement.
• Understand demand, identify and unlock client opportunities for Powered Procurement in Financial Services by providing the technology expertise to build compelling market propositions
• A deep knowledge of the current procurement technology market
• The ability to build strong relationships at senior levels (c-suite), and a strong existing network
• Experience designing, selecting, supporting and implementing multiple solutions
• The ability to communicate compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
• Strong people management skills, with an ability to coach and develop others
• Sales and Business Development
• Leadership and relationship building
• A Technology professional with a proven track record of successful delivery of technology solutions in a consulting environment
• Facilitation and conflict resolution
• Persuasive power to communicate with a variety of partners in the organisation
• Excellent People Leadership
• Strong network in Financial Services Procurement
• Drive and resilience
• Presentation skills
• A track record of client delivery, innovation and procurement transformation using Cloud solutions, at large FTSE/blue chip organisations
• Other core consulting skills, including planning and delivering workshops, structured interviewing, process mapping, data gathering and analysis
UK based. Depending on Client location you will be required to travel and work away from home for periods of time (UK, Europe and internationally), so will need to be willing to demonstrate flexibility.
Do you want to “hack the gibson?” Do you enjoy playing a “nice game of chess”? If we said “hack the planet” would you be able to tell us the film? At KPMG we are looking for a Senior Manager who lives and breathes hacking and information security. You will have earned your stripes doing CHECK work in data centres and be ready to, or already skilled in leading teams of talented testers.
In return we will provide some of the UK’s most unique government and commercial engagements for you to cut your teeth on and a friendly, passionate team to develop and grow.
The KPMG’s Cyber Defence (CDS) Team conducts client facing technical assurance and penetration testing and has a long and successful history in KPMG. Our clients are diverse, and we cover many sectors with specialisms in Financial Services, High-end Defence Assurance and Telecommunications. We work closely with the NCSC developing new schemes such as Cross Domain Solutions Testing (https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/blog-post/ncsc-cross-domain-industry-pilot-stage-2) and are members of all current NCSC and CREST testing schemes - as a result we conduct interesting and challenging work that isn’t on offer elsewhere.
Our team is made up of skilled individuals at different stages in their careers, centred around three locations in Leeds, Bristol and London, therefore we can offer flexibility in base location, as well as embracing remote working and team management.
As this is a senior role, we want your business brain as well as your technical hacking skills. You will have ideas of how to drive the business forward and be skilled in the commercial aspects of security testing, above all you will know what clients are looking for when they buy security testing and how to deliver it.
Aspects of the role include:
• Management and delivery of penetration testing services to clients to include the following:
o Financial and risk management
o Delivery of testing and the oversight of testers
o Review of deliverables (QA)
• Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge.
• Performance management of junior staff.
• Continuous development of self and team, including managing client feedback.
• Monitoring quality of service and products to clients and carrying out improvement or development as necessary.
• Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentations and debriefs.
• Developing constructive client relationships, both inside and outside of KPMG.
• Developing an understanding of KPMG’s broader offerings to enable identification of business opportunities
Experience and Background
• Passion for Hacking!
• Clear and demonstrable understanding of red-teaming/penetration testing, including NCSC and CREST accredited schemes such as xBEST, STAR/STAR-FS, CHECK.
• Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering testing engagements on time and to budget.
• Proven experience working within the UK cyber security industry
• Demonstrable understanding and practical application of information security principles
• Strong technical background in computing, networks, and programming.
• Proven experience of producing high quality deliverables working alone and as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience leading, coaching and mentoring highly technical teams
• A genuine interest and desire to work with large multi-national clients in the information security field.
• Knowledge of NCSC CTAS and CPA Assurance Schemes
• Knowledge of working in secure environments (List X facilities) and accredited labs (ISO17025)
• Research and Development experience
• Threat Intelligence experience
• Standing and positive reputation in the information security community is seen as a plus.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications are a good way to demonstrate knowledge but are not the be all and end all, our team is made up of many individuals with diverse backgrounds who all share the “hacker mindset”.
If you have the experience, then we want you to apply. Didn’t do a degree in information security? A-Levels weren’t as good as you hoped. Haven’t attended every SANS course going, we don’t mind!
For this role we only have two formal requirements.
• CREST CCSAS qualification or be working towards CCSAS and ready to sit soon.
• UK Government Security Clearance – the ability to apply for and hold SC is required, DV is advantageous.
Above all, KPMG is looking for someone who is passionate about helping our clients (including the UK Government) with their cyber security challenges. In return, we are committed to helping you enjoy the role and develop your skills and career within the KPMG network.
KPMG is acknowledged by Forrester as a leader in providing cyber security consultancy. We are investing in building our Financial Services Cyber team to meet growing demand and provide a comprehensive range of services to many of the largest financial services companies. We help our clients protect, detect and respond to high end cyber threats; helping them understand the cyber threat landscape, make sensible decisions on investment priorities, and build the specialist capabilities they need to counter financial crime and other threats. We believe that cyber security is about helping our clients to harness business opportunities safely and securely. For us, cyber security isn't just a technical issue, it is one which engages the whole business and focusses on a holistic approach to understanding and mitigating the risk.
The team is an integral part of our rapidly growing UK Cyber practice. Our team works closely with KPMG’s broader advisory practice to link cyber security to financial crime and risk management, operational resilience and IT transformation
We are keen to recruit talented people who have the energy and drive to succeed in a dynamic and challenging environment and who have a passion for delivering excellent service and building strong relationships.
The team works in an agile and flexible manner, with plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and gain new knowledge. We are keen to support and develop our people to enable them to be the best they can be.
We believe we are market leaders in promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace and want to encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.
Take a look at our website with the link below to see “What Makes Us Different”
You will be a Senior Manager within the Financial Services Cyber team helping both grow our business and ensure our teams deliver high quality advice to clients. You should expect to be involved in a wide range of challenging engagements, ranging from major executive level cyber exercises and threat reviews, through optimisation of client security controls and cyber security programmes, to providing specialist support on issues such as cyber strategy, third party risk etc.
Our clients are under increasing regulatory scrutiny, continually battling a rapidly changing cybercrime threat while harnessing the opportunities offered by digital services.
As a Senior Manager, we expect you to understand the business issues and to be able to translate complex cyber security issues into straightforward, credible, jargon free advice to our clients; and delivering the support they require.
If you are able to help our clients seize the opportunity offered by the digital world, securely, then you are the type of person we are looking for.
Management and delivery of challenging, complex client engagements to ensure quality and value to our clients by:
• Understanding their business challenges and the threats they face
• Helping them navigate the increasingly complex cyber security regulatory environment
• Advising on cyber security governance, frameworks and operating models
• Helping them optimise their approach to cyber security controls and risk management
• Getting the balance right between protection, detection, reaction and response to cyber attack
• Linking cyber security to other consultancy offerings on risk management, resilience and IT transformation to provide holistic support to our clients
• Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge, as well as managing the performance and development of other team members
• Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity
• Building and managing multiple client relationships
• Project managing engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner to include: scoping / financial management (budgeting) / engagement and risk management / production and review of deliverables.
• Fee generation through actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal development and client presentations.
• Contributing to practice management, e.g. knowledge sharing, training, proposition development, and knowledge management.
We expect that you will have:
• Proven track record in cyber security environment within professional services or an in-house information security function, preferably in Financial Services.
• Track record within the financial services showing understanding of the business, threat and regulatory issues faced by clients.
• Proven experience of delivering one or more of the following areas: strategy, transformation, governance, cyber resilience, identity and access management.
• Proven experience of successfully managing complex cyber security services in a commercial environment, ensuring the delivery of high quality work on time and to budget.
• Proven ability to lead work at sustained levels of high intensity, and inspire drive and resilience in others.
• Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions
• Proven ability in taking appropriate action after monitoring/reviewing the progress and performance of others.
• Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills
• Ability to develop excellent relationships both internally and with clients at a senior level.
• A genuine interest and desire to work in the cyber security field.
• Knowledge of a broad range of cyber security topics e.g. governance, identity and access management, supply chain risks, security operations, incident management etc.
• A good understanding of technology platforms.
• Degree level qualified preferred
• Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, M.Inst ISP, etc.), or comparable experience
The role can be based in anyone of our major offices in the UK (Manchester, London, Leeds, Edinburgh or Glasgow) and will include travel; candidates must have a willingness to travel frequently, both domestically and internationally on occasions, with the potential to be away from home for set periods of time.
- Leading client engagement teams and in some instances working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Providing a high quality advisory service to our clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both new and existing clients as well as within KPMG
- Reserving for clients in the Lloyd’s / London Market, including for Lloyd’s Statements of Actuarial Opinion and Solvency II Technical Provisions
- Winning new business through marketing and sales activities
- Creation and contribution to high quality thought leadership through written publications, training events, client seminars and conferences
- Contributing to the development of new products and services
- Sharing knowledge and experience and contributing to the development of the team
- Marketing and raising the profile of KPMG
- A willingness to undertake travel will be required on occasion
Qualifications and Skills:
The successful candidate is expected to have experience of working in an Actuarial function or be a qualified actuary
- Significant Lloyd’s / London Market reserving or pricing experience
- Knowledge of the workings of the Lloyd’s market will be advantageous
- The capability to manage concurrent engagements and play a part in shaping and implementing KPMG's tailored solutions
- The ability to develop productive relationships that bring in business
- Strong technical and communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to deal with clients and senior personnel from day one
- Flexibility and an enjoyment of working on challenging projects, and interacting with teams from other business groups
- Strong project and people management skills, and an ability to structure task allocations around critical goals
- Strong coaching skills to develop the capabilities of junior team members
- Experience gained within either a consultancy or company environment are both equally advantageous
- Curiosity and flexibility to new approaches
- Consulting experience
- Market exposure