I'm looking for
Search results for "technology"
Associate Director - Head of Technology Enabled Procurement
Service Line: Financial Management
Technology HR Business Partner
Service Line: People
Assistant Manager - Technical Architect - CIOA
Service Line: MC Technology
Cyber Security - Incident Response Senior Consultant
Service Line: RC Technology
Lead DevOps Engineer
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
ERP Analytics Assistant Manager
Service Line: Audit
The use of cloud-based technologies continues at pace and we continue to see that most Procurement transformation programmes demand technology support, and every successful Procurement technology programme involves some ground-breaking activity.
At KPMG’s highly successful Management Consulting practice, we’re working with Financial Services clients to help them understand how technology can drive business performance. As such, we’re looking for outstanding procurement technologists to join us, grow with us, and develop our Procurement Technology delivery capability, driving our strategy through large-scale Procurement Cloud Technology transformation. Part of a developing team in Financial Services that will become our ‘go to’ for Procurement Technology, you will play a key role in the growing of our propositions to sell and deliver large programmes. At its core, this is a real opportunity to build our technology delivery team and influence within a fast-growing business area. To join us, therefore, you’ll need to be inquisitive and have a strong, informed point of view. Of course, this will need to be balanced with an unwavering client focus. You’ll have excellent listening skills, and a proven track record of helping Financial Services clients reach their desired outcomes. We’re looking for self-starters, those with gravitas, credibility, and the natural ability to encourage confidence and empower change. On the technical side, you’ll need a thorough understanding of Procurement Technology solutions including but not limited to Coupa, Ivalua, Basware and/or SAP Ariba.
We are looking for a Senior Manager with a proven track record of selling, procurement technology projects. In particular we are looking for individuals who have led procurement technology strategy programmes, software selection projects and Source-to-Pay implementations.
We are seeking a talented individual with experience of Procurement Cloud implementation. This is a high-profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development, practice leadership and client delivery. The role reports into the Director of Powered Procurement.
• Understand demand, identify and unlock client opportunities for Powered Procurement in Financial Services by providing the technology expertise to build compelling market propositions
• A deep knowledge of the current procurement technology market
• The ability to build strong relationships at senior levels (c-suite), and a strong existing network
• Experience designing, selecting, supporting and implementing multiple solutions
• The ability to communicate compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
• Strong people management skills, with an ability to coach and develop others
• Sales and Business Development
• Leadership and relationship building
• A Technology professional with a proven track record of successful delivery of technology solutions in a consulting environment
• Facilitation and conflict resolution
• Persuasive power to communicate with a variety of partners in the organisation
• Excellent People Leadership
• Strong network in Financial Services Procurement
• Drive and resilience
• Presentation skills
• A track record of client delivery, innovation and procurement transformation using Cloud solutions, at large FTSE/blue chip organisations
• Other core consulting skills, including planning and delivering workshops, structured interviewing, process mapping, data gathering and analysis
UK based. Depending on Client location you will be required to travel and work away from home for periods of time (UK, Europe and internationally), so will need to be willing to demonstrate flexibility.
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Purpose of Role
To act as the primary point of contact for assigned internal client group(s), managing and delivering an outstanding HR business service to clients supporting the annual calendar or events and the relevant business strategy. Also acts as a key facilitator and enabler of the matrixed organisation and a driver of change.
Major Functions / Accountabilities
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal clients, specifically with the Performance Group Leader (PGL), People Partner, Service Line Partners, Head of Performance & Operations (HoPO) and, via the HoPO, the Performance Leaders.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client group, e.g., what they do, the commercial levers, their strategic priorities, pipelines of potential work etc.) to deliver the best service possible.
- Provide support, trusted advice and challenge to clients.
- Partner with colleagues from the wider Performance Group Operations teams (Finance, Resourcing etc.) to drive activities for the business.
Delivery of people strategy / performance group people plan and annual People Calendar:
- Working with the relevant PGL/Leader, People Partner and HoPO, provide input to form or inform the strategic people plan based on knowledge, needs and analysis of the client group.
- Work with leaders within your performance group to roll out that plan and monitor its progress.
- Operate autonomously within the parameters of the agreed people plan to deliver the requirements of the function, with oversight from HR Lead.
- Analyse management information to identify themes and trends, suggest HR interventions to address accordingly.
- Be a champion of KPMG’s culture, values, behaviours and IDSE (Inclusion, Diversity and Social Equality) agenda in all activities building understanding and confidence within the client group.
- Act as a role model and influencer for change initiatives, proactively driving the internal client forward using a range of change management techniques to achieve their desired initiatives.
- Manage the consistent delivery of the people calendar (includes GPS, performance management, salary and bonus, promotions and talent review cycles) in accordance with the KPMG guidelines and the client group’s people plan.
- Work with People Function CoEs and People Operations colleagues to ensure HR policy is implemented consistently and effectively.
- Work closely with People Partner, HoPO and the Recruitment and Resourcing teams to ensure that they understand the future requirements of the client group at all levels, including Graduate/Student recruitment.
- Advise on the structure of packages to be offered to new hires.
- Challenge around IDSE in hiring of external talent.
- Provide trusted strategic and operational advice to Leadership and HoPOs on HR matters.
- Working with the HR Advisory Team, support their resolution of highly complex and/or high risk people issues and flag high risk issues to HR Lead as appropriate.
- Provide coaching support to others (e.g. Performance Leaders and other business leaders) in effective people management.
- Provide HR support in firm-wide restructuring / acquisitions / ER initiatives (where applicable).
- Proactive collaboration with other HRBPs to facilitate and enable the matrixed organisation:
- Liaise with other HRBPs within your specific client HRBP team to ensure a shared understanding of the strategic priorities and to enable synergies across the relevant client group.
- Liaise with the other HRBPs in the People function to drive consistency across the business and to share best practice.
- Liaise with other People Function teams, e.g., Recruitment and Learning, to provide a seamless service to the client group on strategic projects and calendar processes.
- Manage, mentor, co-ordinate and motivate the HRBP team, ensuring delivery of first class support (through annual objective setting, regular performance reviews, work allocation, coaching, etc.).
- Foster Project Management skills in HRBPs.
- Lead the delivery of HR projects / change initiatives to support KPMG’s people strategy and the function people plan.
Key Metrics & Measures
- MI, e.g., Attrition.
- Client feedback (Whilst the line report is into the people function, the key source of feedback is the client group).
- Delivery of projects / change initiatives (effectiveness, timeliness and quality).
- Successful completion of HR Calendar activities.
- Employee engagement, GPS/Pulse score for client group.
- Inclusion and diversity target zones for client group.
- Quality and timeliness of advice.
- Satisfactory resolution of complex ER cases.
- Feedback from colleagues in the People Function.
Key Behaviours & Skills
- Deep and broad HR knowledge (CIPD qualification or equivalent).
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and understanding of the business.
- Strategic thinker and ability to translate business needs into people plans.
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver agreed people plans.
- Ability to inspire and lead other HRBPs to deliver people plans.
- Strong client relationships and influencing skills to establish credibility.
- Honed collaboration skills, understanding how to operate in a complex, matrixed organisation.
- Project management experience of large scale / cross-functional activities.
- Confidence in presenting to Partners and Performance Group leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment with senior level leaders.
- Data orientated with proven experience of using data to influence client initiatives and actions.
- Knowledge, and use, of a range of change management techniques.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and strong delivery focus.
- Developed mind-set for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Management, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent IT skills (advanced Excel and PowerPoint).
- Performance Group Leader.
- Partners in Performance Group.
- Head of Performance and Operations (HoPO).
- People Partner.
- Performance Leaders (PL).
This role reports to the HR Lead.
• Builds and develops positive constructive relationships inside and outside KPMG
• Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure all relevant issues are considered when making decisions
• Proactively driving forward new and creative ideas which benefit the client
• Deliver business and technology advisory services around cloud platforms
• Develop advisory assets, toolkit's and thought leadership around our advisory services to contribute to market
• Contribute to our wider capability group by participating in and leading people and capability initiatives.
• Deliver high quality advisory services which bring insight to complex technology problems.
• Contribute to disciplined execution of advisory services by adhering to budget and schedule
• Good stakeholder management
• Provide insight across cloud technologies.
• Contribute to business development including Requests for Proposals and new assets
• Build strong client relationships, through high quality delivery and close attention to underlying business problems
• Adhere to internal risk/engagement management processes
• Contribute to the development of a vibrant and profitable Technology Architecture Capability Group.
• Contribute to thought leadership.
• Collaborate with colleagues to maximise and share our knowledge and experience.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
• Subject matter expertise and experience from either industry, product or consulting background.
• Experience in delivering high quality strategy and technology architecture work.
• Good communication skills and client-facing stakeholder management experience
• Industry awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends such as the role of open source in cloud
• Experience in working with cloud architecture and tooling.
• Experience of working with the following: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as Service (SaaS).
• Practical experience in delivering large scale, enterprise wide, complex transformations.
• A natural interest in technology, being passionate about the benefits that technology can bring.
• High energy levels, coupled with a desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable time frame.
• Self-motivation and ability to inspire and motivate others.
• Experience of providing the following: Technical reviews and assessments, technical road maps, architecture and solution designs, IT sourcing, IT strategy.
• Experience in: Azure, AWS, Coupa, Office365, Force.com, Open PaaS, BlueMix, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15/06/2020
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 13/07/2020
COMPETITIVE SALARY PLUS NEGOTIABLE BENEFITS AND BONUS
The role will be working in the Cyber Response Services (CRS) Team within our Risk Consulting practice. Cyber security is one of the areas which KPMG has identified for tremendous investment and growth. Our clients face a challenging cyber threat and look to us to help them understand and respond to that threat.
This is a hands-on role with opportunities to grow into management. The successful candidate is expected to manage cyber-security incidents as well as perform digital forensics (disk, volatile memory, network packets, logfiles) and help advance KPMG’s proprietary in-house toolkit.
In this role we are looking for a person who can demonstrate strong technical background, experience in incident response and digital forensics and is looking to grow skills and experience. You will be expected to lead one or two analysts to achieve a task in a project, as well as have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, our most experienced team members as part of your continuous development.
When not responding to incidents, you will help our clients to build their in-house incident response capabilities, which will include: building and developing cyber-response tools, authoring and adapting runbooks/playbooks, assessing the incident response maturity, assisting in table-top cyber-scenario exercises.
We will welcome applications from candidate with a good competency in incident management, but with a developing competency and keen interest in digital forensics, or vice versa. KPMG will provide training and coaching to help you continually improve you skills. Strong technical competency - intermediate systems administration skills and programming skills to develop tools, however, is a pre-requisite.
Our clients expect that cyber-incidents will be tackled with urgency, therefore, there is an expectation that you will be flexible in terms of working hours. In return, KPMG will offer flexible working hours and work from home days for employees who have demonstrate reliability in delivery. For example, if you are writing a post-mortem report or working on a run-book, you can do so from home.
Above all, KPMG is looking for someone who is passionate about helping our clients with their cyber security challenges, often at a time of critical need. In return, we are committed to helping you to enjoy the role and develop your skills and career within the KPMG.
• Help manage and co-ordinate cyber security incidents for our clients, working closely with the incident management lead within the team.
• Digital forensics of relevant incident data (disk, volatile memory, network packets, log files).
• Maintaining a current view of the cyber threat, and being able to advise clients on the threat landscape and attacks which may be relevant to them.
• Develop KPMG’s in house cyber-response tools
• Help assess client incident response capability maturity.
• Help stand-up or improve clients’ own incident response capabilities.
• Help with project management of engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner, including:
• Basic financial management
• Engagement and risk management
• Production and review of deliverables.
• Liaising with clients on delivery, implementation and sales issues.
This position is well suited for an individual with 3 to 5 years of experience in cyber-security and incident response. For example: a very common type of incident is ransomware on a single workstation/laptop. You should be able to guide a client through a structured incident response process – triage, containment, eradication and recovery. If you are provided with forensic data such as: disk image, memory image and network data capture or proxy logs, you should be able to identify malware artefacts, source of infection and use online research to identify malware family.
• A broad understanding of the cyber security threat landscape.
• Strong technical background in computers and networks, and programming skills.
• Experience of dealing with cyber security incidents and associated response measures.
• Experience of being part of an incident response team, either holding a formal role, or being able to evidence your personal contribution to the team.
• Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques.
• A genuine interest and desire to work in the information security field.
• Standing and positive reputation in the information security community is seen as a plus.
Qualifications and Skills:
The successful candidate will demonstrate competency in computing and networks as well as in cyber-security either by having the relevant work experience, completed a degree or obtained industry relevant certification. Therefore the qualifications below should be seen as means to demonstrate competency and not as a requirement. The desired skill and qualification is provided below:
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and project management skills.
• Strong IT and network skills – knowledge of common enterprise technologies – Windows and Windows Active Directory, Linux, Cisco, etc.
• Working programming skill-set to be able to author and develop tools. Most in-house security tools in KPMG are written in Python, but we accept that a competent programmer will be able to transfer skillsets across languages.
• Technical proficiency in at least one of these areas: network security/traffic/log analysis; Linux and/or Mac/Unix operating system forensics; Linux/Unix disk forensics (ext2/3/4, HFS+, and/or APFS file systems), advanced memory forensics, static and dynamic malware analysis / reverse engineering, advanced mobile device forensics
• Advanced experience in industry computer forensic tools such as X-Ways, EnCase, FTK, Internet Evidence Finder (IEF) / AXIOM, TZWorks, and/or Cellebrite
• Advanced experience in preservation of digital evidence (including experience preserving cloud data and handling encryption such as BitLocker, FileVault, and/or LUKS)
• Experience with and understanding of enterprise Windows security controls
• (Preferred) Degree level qualified, MSc in Information Security, IT or relevant STEM subjects.
• (Preferred) General information security certificates such CISSP, CISM or CISA.
• (Preferred) Incident management certifications such as:
• CREST certified incident manager (CCIM)
• GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
• (Preferred) Digital forensics certificates such as:
• CREST certified registered intrusion analyst (CRIA)
• CREST certified network intrusion analyst (CCNIA)
• CREST certified host intrusion analyst (CCHIA)
• CREST certified malware reverse engineer (CCMRE)
• GIAC Certified (Network) Forensic Analyst (GCFA, GNFA)
• (Preferred) A current government security clearance (SC/DV) or willingness to acquire such a clearance will be seen as an advantage.
Within KPMG's Technology service line, the Infrastructure Engineering team’s mission is to be the best Infrastructure team ever, by using the right tools for the right job, failing fast and automating like our lives depend on it. Right from the leadership level, our team are fully committed to the DevOps culture and are consistently trying to change to ensure that culture is nurtured and grows.
We operate at genuine scale taking advantage of our alliance partnerships with the industry leading public cloud providers to deliver cutting edge solutions to clients on a global stage. If the public cloud is your future and you’re amazing at solving difficult, interesting and complex challenges and actually writing code, roll up your sleeves then drop us a line and remember to bring cake.
You will be working to continuously advance and standardise our client’s infrastructure and pipelined deployments, whilst collaborating with colleagues to write infrastructure as code that scales and takes advantage of the technologies available in the market.
We have learnt during the recent global situation that remote working can, and has, worked for our large Engineering team. Whilst we have three core offices (London, Manchester and Leeds) we are open to remote working across the UK with a view to being onsite at least one day per week.
• Build and Run cloud infrastructure and software services primarily in the three public cloud environments (AWS, Azure and GCP)
• Manage and mentor your own team of engineers
• Automate like your life depends on it. Keep out of the portal, and where possible build infrastructure with Terraform or other IaC tools
• Run sprints and help prioritise your team’s workload. Jump between helping your team solve problems, to diving into your editor of choice to fix a bug or extend a library
• Manage relationships with clients to become a trusted delivery partner
• Support your wider Infrastructure community by assisting other teams, sharing knowledge, debugging problems, contributing code to central projects, and any other things you can think of
• GTD – Get things done. Use the DevOps culture to bring capabilities together and ship projects
• Develop tools and services useful in DevOps environments such as performance monitoring, security monitoring, deployment/configuration, continuous integration/build servers and cloud resource creation scripts
• Enjoy yourself. Maintain and cultivate the culture of your team
• Proven experience managing a team of engineers and being responsible for delivering projects
• Ability to switch between talking technical to other DevOps engineers, to explaining the business benefits of containers to non-technical business partners
• Proven experience with Linux/Unix/Microsoft configuration
• Hands on experience with public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and/or GCP
• Proven experience in software development or scripting languages such as Python/Go/PowerShell/Nodejs/C# or equivalent
• Solid CI/CD pipelining skills using Octopus/TeamCity/Jenkins/Azure DevOps or equivalent
• Product focussed, build once and reuse
• Build it run it, take ownership of your code and infrastructure
• Automates everything
• Proven experience working in an agile environment
• Ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
• You like nothing more than to watch colleagues flourish under your guidance.
• Be a technological cloud advocate to a wider audience inside and outside of the business
• Curiosity - Bring fresh ideas to the team and wider firm be it new software or containerisation of existing infrastructure and projects
What we can offer
• Scale, some of our clients are well known global brands, their infrastructure isn't small
• A great team environment, inside and outside of the work place
• Alliance relationships with AWS/Azure/GCP - Work with the product owners directly and help build their roadmap
• Love of technology and learning about even newer technology to help our clients be successful
• Paid certifications
• Flexible and considerate working hours and locations
• Access to regular training opportunities, attending conferences and certification support is encouraged
• Market equal pay and benefits such as a subsidised lunch, health care, pension, cycle to work, free day off to celebrate your birthday
OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 08/07/2020
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 05/08/2020
COMPETITVE SALARY + BENEFITS + BONUS
Within Audit Technology, our ‘ERP Analytics’ capability performs a large amount of assurance and advisory work in helping clients get more value out of their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management systems, specifically SAP, Oracle as well as GRC and/or data analytical solutions on top of the ERP.
Our projects include extracting, analysing and visualising data from our client’s ERP systems to support audit and advisory engagements covering: process control, process & control optimisation, security, and ERP related GRC services. This work is delivered through stand-alone assignments, or as part of external and internal audit, or wider advisory engagements.
Role Responsibilities and Duties:
- Audit and advice clients that operate SAP or Oracle systems including GRC.
- Help clients enhance their own ERP data analytics capability.
- Work stream lead / SME on SAP/ Oracle/ GRC control and/or data analytics engagements.
- Building and managing strong client relationships across a range of clients.
- Developing internal networks and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues across KPMG, but in particular in the Audit and wider Advisory areas.
- Contributing to practice management, e.g. innovation, training, knowledge management.
- Responsible for the quality, value and timely delivery of a number of engagements. This will include delivery of the high demand for data and analytics for some of our largest and most complex external and internal audits, but also supporting Consulting and Tax projects.
- Product development and innovation activities, to ensure that KPMG’s ERP analytics capability remains market leading on a global scale, as well as coaching other ERP analytics specialists.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience of successfully delivering SAP/ Oracle security, control, data analytics and GRC services (including external/internal audit) to medium/ large, multi-national clients. Including, for example, experience in Oil & Gas, Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Utilities and Life Sciences sectors.
- Proven experience in auditing and advising clients that operate SAP/ Oracle.
- Proven experience in business process and functional experience of key SAP/ Oracle Financials modules, including SAP HANA and/or Oracle Fusion
- Proven functional experience of GRC, Financials, BPC and BI.
- Proven experience of design, build and delivery of data analytics related capabilities, including data extraction and processing (i.e. ETL), designing and building of data analysis routines and designing and building of data visualisation formats
- Proven experience interpreting data analytics results, and ability to derive insightful and quantifiable business insights using data analytics outputs
- Proven experience in identifying root causes to detect exceptions and translating these to actionable recommendations
- Proven experience integrating into a suitable IT infrastructure, including architecture design and system configuration
- Proven experience of using data analysis tools in an ERP environment, e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Qlik, Tableau.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering technology risk services.
- Proven experience working for “Big 4” professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience.
- Proven experience supporting service line through innovation and knowledge management.