I'm looking for
Search results for ""
Real Estate Lawyer
Service Line: Legal Services
Senior Manager - Innovation Reliefs and Incentives
Service Line: Claims and Incentives
GCT - Senior Manager
Location: Multiple locations
Service Line: Global Comp and Trans
Corporate Tax - Senior Manager
Service Line: Corporates CTAC
Reward Senior Manager
Location: Multiple locations
Service Line: Employer Reward Svs
Join Our Talent Community: KPMG Tax - Midlands
Location: Multiple locations
Service Line: Tax Central
Title: Real Estate – Manager
KPMG Law has a vision to become one of the world's largest legal practices, integrated as part of a broader multi-capability professional services firm and #1 of the Big Four. In an ever more complex and fast-moving business environment, clients are demanding connected business solutions delivered at scale, harnessing the power of technology and leveraging deep commercial acumen. Developing market leading legal capabilities in key disciplines is core to achieving this vision and represents a unique and exciting opportunity for ambitious and talented legal professionals.
At a global level, KPMG Law already employs over 3,000 lawyers in 81 different countries across the world and is continuing to grow rapidly year on year.
A cornerstone of the firm’s strategy in law is the UK market. As the second largest legal market in the world, it is critical to our global aspirations. KPMG Law was first set up in 2014 (the first major multi-disciplinary ABS in the UK) and operates out of numerous hubs across the UK including London, Leeds, Manchester, Reading and Birmingham.
Over the next three years, it is set to double the size of its UK legal practice as it pushes forward with plans for its “once-in-a-generation” growth strategy. As part of this strategy, KPMG plans to expand and enhance its existing legal team of 288 lawyers in the UK by hiring c. 200 lawyers by the end of 2025 including c. 40 partners and directors. The UK practice has shown tremendous revenue growth (>30% increase year-on-year for the last two financial years): the objective is to hit £100m turnover by 2026.
Why KPMG Law:
- Our vision is to bring a fresh approach, delivering better business outcomes and transforming legal services for good.
- Our aim is to invest to disrupt and create the UK’s leading integrated legal services business.
- Our approach allows us to supply rounded legal solutions inspired by a deep industry knowledge and business insights from our wider practice areas of Tax, Consulting and Deal Advisory. All supported by a global legal network
- Our differentiator is our multi-disciplinary approach that sets us apart and which, from day one, will give you the opportunity to experience a broad range of legal projects with exposure to the wider KPMG network, here and abroad
- Our clients are some of the world's biggest companies, on projects ranging from Deals, UK and International Business Reorganisations, Financial Services, Disputes; right through to Workforce compliance and transformation and Commercial Technology and Data, as well as Family Office and Private Client matters for our high net worth clients.
KPMG is very different to most law firms, it’s very entrepreneurial and a very exciting proposition for the right candidate. It offers new opportunities to differentiate and stand out from the market. We give our lawyers complete permission to think big, open their minds to new ways of working, always asking the question “is there a better way?” to deliver great outcomes for our clients.
- KPMG Law wishes to make two hires - one Senior Manager and one Manager - with experience in the real estate sector ideally working for real estate investment fund clients and owners with repeat activity.
- KPMG Law wishes to grow and develop a real estate team to take full advantage of the synergies with, and opportunities created by, KPMG’s market leading tax and deal advisory practices.
- The Tax practice is worth £80/90 million per annum and KPMG is currently missing out on the opportunity to maximise client care in relation to corporate and transactional real es
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability comes from our people – their different perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
KPMG’s Innovation Reliefs and Incentives team is made up of tax, engineering, science, and technology specialists delivering expert advice to a broad range of clients across almost every industry sector. As one of the largest teams in the industry, our continued investment in innovation advisory means that we seek engineers, scientists, and tax professionals to join us on the next exciting phase of our growth.
Our team works with clients from owner managed business, to large multinational organisations, and we are looking for a Senior Manager with a strong scientific/engineering background to assist clients across as suite of innovation advisory services including R&D tax Credits, Patent Box, R&D Allowances, Grants, and Innovation Advisory services.
At KPMG we have re-imagined careers in Global Compliance & Transformation (GCT). A key focus for KPMG’s GCT team is to help multinational groups and financial services clients manage their global tax compliance, reporting and statutory accounting obligations, through outsourcing, co-sourcing, transformation and technology.
Our clients leverage KPMG’s compliance and transformation expertise and technology to drive better visibility, greater efficiency and improved risk management across their organisation. Ultimately we prepare groups for the future of digital compliance helping them develop a sustainable, technology- enabled and holistic future state operating model.
We are winning new clients and are rapidly growing our team as a result of these investments and successes. As part of an established KPMG network of expert teams and delivery centres, you will have a fantastic opportunity to experience the global nature of these services. Delivery is underpinned by our innovative KPMG Digital Gateway platform. This is an exciting time to be part of our GCT team at KPMG where reimagining tax is a strategic priority for our UK and Global business. We have a diverse client base, from mid-market to FTSE listed groups, from public sector to real estate to financial services. The role involves working on clients of all sizes and across a wide range of sectors.
We are offering full time roles with flexible working arrangements which include, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We would be happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest. You will also have the opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic part of the business, within a team that embraces diversity and personal development. We are actively recruiting experienced individuals across the following areas.
We are looking for experienced Tax Transformation Senior Managers with the ability to analyse tax requirements, design tax processes and implement tax technology solutions. You will have experience in one or more of the following areas, Technology Transformation (ERP), General Transformation and Tax Provision Technology.
This exciting role is within our Corporate Tax Advisory and Complex Tax Team based in the London office, focussing on multinational businesses. You’ll join a high performing team advising some of the largest and most complex organisations.
You will work with a diverse portfolio of clients across UK listed and take on a variety of projects, including tax structuring, international expansion and operating model redesign.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
B Grade – Senior Manager
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
The Financial Service (FS) Reward practice at KPMG is a dedicated team that provides reward solutions to both UK and non-UK headquartered FS clients. The FS Reward Practice sits within the wider KPMG UK Reward practice, which has grown rapidly in recent years. This role offers candidates the opportunity to join a business area which has wider leadership support to build upon its success and continue to grow.
We are looking for talented and driven Reward specialists who are excited by the opportunity to work within a growing business and be a key part of this exciting journey. The successful applicant will enjoy being involved in business development activities, including client proposals, internal and external presentations and writing material on technical and other matters. In turn, we can offer unparalleled opportunity to learn and grow.
Roles and responsibilities:
Managing and delivering client projects on Reward workflows, which can include the following:
- Advising Remuneration Committees and management teams on reward strategy, shareholder consultation, corporate governance, pay regulation, ESG regulation and practices
- Assisting with the drafting of Director’s Remuneration Reports
- Designing and structuring of new incentive plans; reviewing existing incentive plans to ensure they remain fit for purpose
- Advising on performance metrics including the use of ESG measures
- Advising on the impact of any corporate transactions on existing or new compensation and benefits plans
- Designing plans for the wider workforce including all employee share purchase plans, recognition, wellbeing and benefits plans
- Pay and benefits benchmarking
- Taking early responsibility for building and maintaining some of KPMG’s relationships with clients, including discussing people issues with clients and recognising opportunities to assist clients across different specialisms
- Working with other teams to deliver integrated advice to clients in relation to their business issues
- Delegating work to, and reviewing work carried out by, junior team members from both technical and commercial perspectives
- Training and developing junior team members from both technical and non-technical perspective
- Assisting in the development of innovative solutions, opportunities for clients and being part of initiatives to bring those solutions to market
- Advising on technical issues and supporting the team’s knowledge management
- Effectively managing commercial and contractual aspects of an engagement to achieve expected levels of quality and profitability
- Involving themselves in negotiations and taking the lead
- Presenting reports and findings to senior executives in consultation with partners and directors and enabling clients to make informed decisions for their business
- Developing a portfolio of clients by building and maintaining strategic relationships with senior stakeholders of existing or new clients
- Maintaining awareness of market trends, competitor activity, products and services.
What KPMG’s FS Reward practice is looking for:
- Committed and driven candidates who take personal responsibility and accountability for projects
- Team players who enjoy working with people from different backgrou
KPMG’s Cloud Transformation practice is an award-winning team of over 50 consultants that helps clients transform the way CIOs and their teams deliver technology services to their business stakeholders. Our team help the UK’s largest and most complex organisations develop cloud strategies, build the operating models, architectures and capabilities to deliver value from cloud, and operate their cloud or hybrid estates effectively and cost-efficiently.
To support our clients, we use KPMG’s deep industry insights, C-suite relationships, cloud architecture capabilities, alliances and accelerators ranging from our cloud value labs, KPMG Cloud Cost Management models, Cloud controls frameworks and landing zones. Our 350+ strong engineering teams implement these strategies and solutions – sitting at the heart of major transformations across the UK, helping technology executives convert business strategy into compelling technology outcomes.