I'm looking for
Search results for "Accounting Advisory Services (AAS)"
Service Line: People
Dynamics 365 CRM Senior Functional Consultant
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Microsoft Dynamics Project Manager
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Dynamics 365 Business Central – Solution Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Service Line: Audit
Pensions Audit Assistant Managers FS Reading
Service Line: Audit
This is a test vacancy. Please do not apply to this requisition.
Roles and Responsibilities
■ The CRM Functional consultant will perform customer delivery of the various modules of Dynamics CRM working closely with client teams and business stakeholders;
■ Organise, manage and document workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with the client representatives, project stakeholders and delivery teams;
■ Interface effectively with other members of the delivery team and the solution Architect to ensure that the CRM solution meets client’s requirements;
■ Deliver high quality business and software solutions and services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configuration/customisations;
■ The creation of high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation including support for testing activities;
■ Deliver all consultancy and configuration work according to KPMG project methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan: on time and on budget;
■ Contribute to Pre-Sales activities as required including building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations;
■ Work on the creation of KPMG Dynamics 365 solutions and industry templates;
■ Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
■ Identify business/project risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
■ Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
■ Support practice development activities such as defining and configuring industry specific solutions;
■ In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training;
■ Work on own initiative and with minimal support if needed;
■ To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the management team;
■ Represent KPMG in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
■ Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM , 2013, 2015, 2016, 365) are desirable;
■ Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors;
■ Knowledge gained through previous experience covering Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015 and 2016 (both online and on premise). Dynamics 365 knowledge is an advantage;
■ Ideally a minimum 4 years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;
■ Detailed knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Contact/Case Management;
■ Good understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisation and development of Business Data Models for different solutions;
■ Good understand of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons.
Experience and Background
■ A proven track record of successful implementation of a number of solutions within large client companies, preferably across a number of business verticals;
■ A proven ability to develop a clear understanding of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution;
■ Experience of consultancy roles in software delivery;
■ Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall and agile methodologies;
■ Adept at Business Requirement Analysis;
■ Experience in supporting pre-sales activities is an advantage;
■ Project documentation experience especially for work packages to be implemented by offshore teams;
■ Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge.
solutions are based on the Microsoft Dynamics range of products which enables us to deliver, powerful, adaptable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to our customers. Such systems are strategic IT solutions which integrate all the management information across an entire organisation into one single intuitive software application. They embrace all departments of a company from finance to manufacturing to customer
relationship management, HR and sales, in one single system.
The Project Manager runs projects of any size in an efficient and effectivemanner, and is responsible for their delivery within agreed timescales, budgetsand conformance to agreed requirements. This person is also responsible for the
efficient utilization of assigned staff and any associated third parties and for ensuring that all project activities conform to the company’s quality management standards and processes.
Plans and manages assigned projects, keeping customer and senior management informed about project
Compiles and agrees the project plan with the client.
Compiles and agrees with the client any Statements of Work in line with contractual arrangements with
Monitors progress against project plan and budget, correcting and / or escalating abnormal situations Maintains the Project Plan, in particular with forecast completion dates and impact analysis;
Tracks actual costs vs plan (using Microsoft project and our internal Dynamics AX time recording system);
Maintains awareness of all ongoing non-trivial problems towards their solution. Ensures that project objectives are met;
Monitors and controls all individuals allocated to the project ensuring that all project activities are carried out in accordance with the appropriate standards. This includes ensuring that activities are planned and executed in line with the KPMG Microsoft Business Solution project delivery methodology;
Manages any third parties that may be involved as sub-contractors within the project, as relevant, and ensures that any deliverables are produced on time, to required quality standards, and in line with agreed commercials; refers as needed to the Program Manager in case any escalations are required.
Ensures Risks and Issues are being correctly assessed and reported. Pro-actively predicts and mitigates
Ensures Decision and Action logs are being maintained from the key project governance meetings;
Ensures the Change Log is maintained and that Change Control is being effectively applied;
Applies solid configuration management principles in managing the overall Project Document library for
KPMG Microsoft Business Solution deliverables to be handed over to the client;
Maintains and publishes the project dashboard by obtaining the critical data either directly from
internal systems or from the relevant project resources:
Weekly Product Backlog Stats/ Burndown graph / Risks and issues stats / Defect and % complete stats /
Task Completion Stats / Change Log Stats
Prepares weekly reports for review by the KPMG Microsoft Business Solution Program Manager, prior to
distribution to the client;
Participates in client reporting sessions, including weekly progress review meetings
Tracks actual vs. budgeted costs and effort on a weekly basis;
Plans and monitors any validation activities with the customer to ensure that all requirements are met;
Plans and monitors any internal verification activities, including any reviews, walkthroughs and testing, and oversees the correction of non-conformities to ensure quality of all project deliverables;
Plans and monitors release and implementation activities (e.g. release and/or implementation plans, hand over/support documentation, etc.);
Works very closely with the Solution Architect on an ongoing basis in ensuring the overall quality of
deliverables prior to release to the client;
Receives, analyses and co-ordinates the implementation of project/system live changes requested
by the customer when applicable;
Addresses all project customer satisfaction issues, escalating feedback as necessary for further action;
Participates in KPMG Microsoft Business Solution resource management, utilisation and capacity planning
processes. Liaises with the Resource Manager and other Project Managers to ensure optimum utilisation of allocated resources in line with contracted commercial endeavours;
Contributes towards continuous refinement and improvement of our best practice project delivery methodology. Liaises with peers to provide assistance and convey lessons learnt as required, in order to promote and improve the overall program and project delivery capabilities of KPMG Microsoft Business Solution;
Tracks any sub contracts and work orders in consultation with the finance function;
Liaises with the purchasing department to in raising Purchase Orders to cover approved work orders;
An established Project Manager with a proven track record of delivery of software implementation projects. Full lifecycle implementation experience is required;
Experience managing third party sub-contractors, ideally including independent software vendors
Proven successful delivery of projects exceeding 750 man-days in services delivery effort;
Experience in managing teams of more than 10 staff;
Very strong Microsoft Office skills particularly with Microsoft Project, Excel and SharePoint;
Prince 2 Practitioner / certified APM professional preferred;
Experienced in Agile project management, ideally with direct experience and knowledge of tools
including Jira, VSTS, TFS, and of methodologies including Scrum and Kanban;
Ideally experience and specialism in ERP and / or CRM implementation projects, preferably
utilising the Microsoft stack;
Excellent time management skills with demonstrable experience of working under pressure to tight
deadlines and managing a high workload with conflicting priorities;
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in
a complex environment;
Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening): an ability to present information
concisely, to communicate in a manner applicable to all levels;
Able to produce high quality and professional presentations;
Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure documents are consistent in language,
terminology and style;
Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards;
Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact and discretion;
We are looking for a Dynamics 365BC Solution Architect with experience in functional analysis into large-scale enterprise and SME Dynamics 365BC architecture with a hands-on approach in designing and leading the implementation of the products, working with both onshore and offshore development teams. The focus of this role will be on all presales activities around the Dynamics 365BC platform as well as methodology diagnostics and high-level solution architecting on client implementations. You will also contribute to proposal development and provide input in business development while mentoring junior and offshore staff.
This role is therefore kingpin to the KPMG MBS customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within the established and
market-leading global firm that is KPMG MBS.
The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365BC solutions
Be a champion for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the option of new features and technology
Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 BC technical and functional capabilities along with knowledge of the current ISV’s.
Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365BC functionality, giving KPMG a unique selling point and also a resalable asset where possible
Be responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and
attention to detail as our client engagements
Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan.
Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
Represent KPMG MBS in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
Deep and broad knowledge of the capabilities of Dynamics 365BC, including appropriate certification where applicable. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365BC and our supporting ISV’s
A good understanding of Azure and cloud technologies and the supporting Power platform.
Broad knowledge of functional capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for Operations
Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support to support the technical teams.
Demonstrable knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack (certification is a positive), including:
Azure SQL / SQL Server
Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams
Experience of all delivery methodologies
Experience and Background
Expertise in providing both out of the box and developed solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365BC
environment; Extensive experience as an ERP consultant
Ability to lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Lead Design Consulting role
Experience of large scale ERP implementations as well as SME sized deliveries
Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff
As one of the UK firm's largest regional teams, KPMG's Reading office employs more than 400 professionals who work with companies across the Thames Valley. Our office is located conveniently just off junction 12 of the M4 and offers parking for staff. It is also a short walk from Theale train station.
KPMG Reading has a strong reputation for supporting Thames Valley’s thriving information technology and communications businesses. We also have a large pensions’ advisory capability and one of the largest expatriate advisory practices outside London.
By combining deep sector knowledge with innovative technology, we bring fresh thinking and practical approaches. Our specialist teams in audit, tax and advisory work together to help our clients achieve their goals, including growth strategy, people strategy, cyber security, digital transformation and technology solutions.
We are currently looking to recruit Audit Manager who will be based in the Reading office.
This will include:
- To manage engagements, overseeing in-charge and audit assistants work ensuring compliance with client, statutory and KPMG requirements, appreciating relevant internal and external market factors, ensuring the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Oversee and direct the budgeting, planning, co-ordination and control of engagements in accordance with client, statutory, KPMG and business requirements to ensure effective service delivery and maximised recoverability
- Direct, coach and mentor between 4 and 8 audit staff in a performance manager role taking responsibility for overseeing their portfolio, business and personal issues and delivering feedback throughout the year
- Nurture and seek worthwhile relationships with clients, business departments and staff, for the sharing of information and to identify and progress current and future Audit requirements
- Contributes towards the creation, implementation and delivery of the Audit Business Plan and offer support in relation to issues identified as a result of organisational or client focus change
- Assist the Director and Senior Manager (where applicable) in monitoring the effectiveness of Audit services delivered, providing feedback and reflection on the quality of service accordingly
- Preparation of reports to senior management and Audit Committees
There will be opportunity and encouragement for additional responsibilities outside this day to day role, such as working on tenders for potential new clients and assisting with training courses for in-charges and audit assistants.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge and experience of auditing and experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing - you will be able to deepen your understanding of consolidations, group audit and review of statutory accounts and disclosures
- Well-developed supervisory skills e.g. coaching and motivation
- Project management techniques; this role will test and develop your expertise in decision-making, analytical skills, time management, organisation and evaluative skills
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, both verbal and written
- IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of Excel/Word.
- Time and exam Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or country equivalent
- Recent experience as Manager in an external audit capacity, working with large, mixed sector corporate clients.
- Current experience of accounting and financial reporting standards including IFRS and UK standards
Opening date: 18th March 2020
Closing date: 16th April 2020
Salary: Competitive salary plus negotiable benefits
We are looking for experienced auditors to join the Pensions Audit practice within Financial Services. We currently have opportunities in the Reading Office.
Our Pensions Audit team works with a variety of pension schemes including some of the largest schemes in the UK, working across a number of pension administrators.
We offer a supportive working environment with benefits packages tailored to the individual to help achieve a good work life balance, giving superb opportunities for personal and professional growth within a Big 4 environment.
As an Assistant Manager, you’ll be involved in all aspects of delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion on a broad spectrum of pension scheme clients. The role will include executive level client interaction and exposure to multiple clients on an annual basis, as well as daily tasks such as:
• Planning and execution of audit fieldwork and statutory reporting across a portfolio of clients
• Project management of all aspects of audit including agreeing audit timelines, team briefings, and supervision and delivery of audit work
• Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
• Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex accounting and audit issues
• Building relationships with client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
• Reporting to audit managers and partners on all salient points arising from audits
• Supervising and coaching junior members of staff to help them realise their full potential
• You may also have the opportunity to work on audit tenders or audit related advisory projects
• Monitors and upholds the highest quality of service and products to clients (internal and external)
• Strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, prioritisation, organisation and evaluative skills
• Shows initiative, resilience and is able to multitask in a pressurised environment
• The ambition to undertake new challenges and step up into supervisory roles, taking leadership where necessary
• The ability to communicate with senior levels of management and off shore teams
• The desire to work in a diverse environment and gain exposure to an international working environment
• Collaborative attitude with an enthusiasm for coaching and developing others
• Builds the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
• Fully qualified ACA/ACCA or international equivalent is essential.
• Experience of auditing pension scheme clients is required.
• Recent and extensive external audit experience within a ‘Big 4’.
• Well-developed leadership and supervisory skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally at different seniority levels
• Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
• Strong IT literacy, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Multiple positions available
Opening date 13/03/2020
Closing date 10/04/2020
Competitive salary plus benefits