I'm looking for
Search results for "Alliances"
Alliances - Workday/ServiceNow Senior Manager
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Legal Counsel - Commercial (Manager/Senior Manager)
Service Line: QRM
Head of Partner/Director Development and Coaching
Service Line: People
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
New Services & Assets (NS&A): Technology Manager
Service Line: QRM
KPMG has one of the fastest growing Advisory Services businesses and is continuing to invest in growth. Alliances play an important role in our continuing growth story and we are looking for experienced, senior professional to join our team.
We have a number of established Alliance partners with some of the largest Technology providers. It is an exciting time for us to bring new alliance-based offerings to market and help set the agenda with our clients.
Workday and ServiceNow are two of our major alliances and we are looking for a Senior Manager to develop the alliance relationships and develop opportunities in the market on the back of some recent major successes. The successful candidate will be working with well-established senior relationship sponsors, sales professionals and product specific delivery teams from day one.
The Alliance Senior Manager is responsible for defining, initiating, implementing and managing a broad range of strategic and revenue-generating initiatives between KPMG and Alliance Partners. They will be the point person for the alliances, building strong relationships with third parties.
Working across KPMG’s sectors and service lines, the Strategic Alliance team work with the business to understand where there is client demand for Powered and other Alliance Based Offerings (ABO’s). In partnership with the business, leverage the alliance to define ABO’s to take to market.
The individual will work collaboratively with KPMG client teams and other cross functional teams. The objective is to provide compelling joint value propositions to our clients and through this, tangible financial benefits to both KPMG and the Alliance Partner. The individual in this role must also have the capability to simultaneously manage multiple engagements and opportunities while providing firm guidance in each.
The successful candidate will be responsible for recording, measuring, and reporting on each Alliance Partner and will possess the necessary selling, business development, negotiation, presentation, and management skills.
• Identify & develop alliance relationships to increase KPMG engagement opportunities and revenue potential.
• Provide guidance to client teams and help them identify and qualify new and/or expanded engagement opportunities
• Work closely with Alliance Partners and KPMG Client Teams to identify where joint KPMG/Alliance Partner solutions (ABOs) will address clients' needs and support efforts to sell such solutions
• To build, drive and lead opportunities.
• Engage and lead the appropriate internal and external resources required to demonstrate KPMG's and Alliance Partner’s advantages to the client, and to ensure client satisfaction.
• Generate and gain approval for joint account plans and joint pursuits.
• Measure and communicate joint value delivered to clients to ensure strength of relationship and ongoing success of the overall joint go-to-market strategy.
• Continually reinforce and prove the value of partnering to the Client Teams.
• Build long-term alliance partnerships and trust within the territory.
• Manage and optimize the overall Alliance Partner experience with KPMG.
• Participate in Account planning sessions and lead joint Account reviews.
• Ensure alliance partner satisfaction via surveys and quarterly business reviews (QBRs). Act upon findings and results.
• Evaluate alliance trends and provide analysis and recommendations to management.
• Act as a coach to alliance teams on key opportunities (both within KPMG and alliance partners)
• Be an active member of the MarketEDGE coaching community
• Provide support to European peers on the alliances to ensure we address international requests for opportunity/client support
• Proven Engagement Management experience
• Proven relationship-building and influencing skills
• Facilitation and problem solving skills
• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
• Ability to effectively transfer knowledge and flex the approach according to the situation
• Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team members
Please note - We are looking for a lawyer of between 2 and 7 years PQE or a commercial contracts specialist to join KPMG’s legal team in either London or Reading.
We are open to receiving applications from experienced professionals currently operating at Manager (Internal Grade C) and Senior Manager level (Internal grade B); the position could be undertaken at either grade and appointment would be decided on merit.
KPMG LLP is the UK member of the KPMG network of professional services firms and provides audit, tax and advisory services to a wide variety of clients. The OGC Commercial team support KPMG’s client facing legal requirements and is part of the UK Office of General Counsel.
This is an attractive opportunity for a commercially minded lawyer to work as part of a collegiate and innovative team. The role involves advising KPMG partners and senior stakeholders on a wide range of legal, risk and commercial issues relating to a broad range of professional services and offer the opportunity to support the development of our offshored team.
The successful applicant will be involved in the following:
- advising, drafting and negotiating multi-jurisdictional Master Service Agreements with major clients, strategic alliances and customer provided contracts that are of significant value and strategic importance to KPMG;
- advising senior KPMG stakeholders on commercial, risk and contractual issues within a complex, regulatory environment;
- advising clients in relation to Deal Advisory work and corporate transactions;
- taking a lead role managing, training and supervising our offshored legal support team;
- providing ad hoc support on a variety of other contractual agreements including RFPs, engagement letters, confidentiality and other agreements;
- assisting in maintaining the team’s internal know-how and QA processes; and
- providing advice and training to business teams.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- relevant commercial experience (having worked for a professional services firm or in financial services will be an advantage);
- excellent knowledge of commercial and contract law;
- good negotiating, drafting and people management skills;
- ideally, a track record of working in a regulated environment; and
- commercial awareness and effective risk management skills.
Key personal qualities required are:
- a commitment to high quality work
- ability to communicate effectively;
- ability to build relationships and act as a trusted advisor;
- flexibility and willingness to support colleagues.
Partners and Directors originate demand for KPMG’s services, identify profitable opportunities for growth, define our brand in the market and inspire our people. They are the stewards of our business. They need to be at the top of their game today and to drive the business for success in the future.
The Head of Partner/ Director Development and Coaching will work closely with the UK firm leadership and UK Learning leadership to develop a strategy that supports our cultural change ambitions and drive improvements in performance in line with the firm’s values and vision.
The individual will work by identifying, influencing and linking the various levers for development to enable our Partners and Directors to have the support and tools to perform at their optimum.
This role joins the UK Learning team, reporting into the Head of Business and Leadership Skills
The role will lead two specialist teams, utilising their skills to create a holistic partner/director learning offering
Partner / Director Development Team:
- 5 experienced Senior Managers, who currently lead specific projects across the Partner and Director population
The professional coaching team is made up of:
- Core Coaching Team - a small group of experienced, qualified 1:1 and Team coaches who sit within the Coaching Centre of Excellence
- 15-20 Associate Coaches who are professionally trained, or going through training, who combine coaching with their regular role at KPMG.
- A small number of external coaches who are called upon to work with individuals when we feel their expertise or experience will be the right match for the coaching relationship.
The purpose of this role is to be accountable for the delivery of best in class learning and development for Partners and Directors across KPMG
This is a newly established role created to lead Partner and Director Development and Coaching Currently the Partner/Director L&D team and the Coaching Team are led separately although work closely together on projects
This role has been created to capitalise on synergies between these two teams and enable Partner and Director development to be looked at strategically and holistically.
- Provide a strategic focus for Partner and Director Development.
- Ensure that a balanced portfolio of Partner/ Director development solutions across the full range of education, collaboration and experience is available to Partners and Directors at all stages of their careers
- Drive a learning culture amongst Partners / Directors. Lead the communication of the Partner / Director development strategy that is cohesive and coherent to this community and encourages and promotes learning.
- Provide strategic focus for the coaching activity across the firm, integrating this within the Partner / Director development strategy. Shape and direct the portfolio of coaching provision (internal, AC, external) so it best meets firm wide coaching needs.
- Sponsor coaching led projects to drive operational excellence in coaching and cultural change
Leadership and Management:
- Provide SME support for our client coaching offers and alliances where required
- Delivery of P/D programmes and executive coaching is a component of the role but the configuration of that will depend on the capabilities and qualifications of the individual who fills the role
- Coach, develop, manage and performance manage the P/D and Coaching teams which you direct. There are approximately 10 Senior Managers across both teams
Stakeholder Interaction and Challenges:
- Work closely with the UK Executive Team, Partner Matters and UK Learning Leadership team to understand business strategy and ensure the Partner / Director development strategy is fit for the needs of the business in the short, medium and long term
- Build a collaborative community of Partner/ Director development stakeholders and providers (internally and externally)
- Build relationships with strategic providers and develop strong external networks for coaching and senior level development
- Build and manage our relationships with external coaching providers to ensure they are informed and a good fit for KPMG’s needs
- Build relationships across Global and EMA Learning and Coaching to leverage best practice and minimise duplication
Impact, Risk Accountability and Governance:
- Ensure value for money delivery. Direct the budgets and ensure all programmes / interventions are reviewed and deliver on expectations
- Set and manage standards for executive level coaching including those on our external register.
- An expert in their field of senior level leadership development and coaching and is passionate about raising the bar for learning within the firm
- Comfortable challenging authority and credible with senior stakeholders
- Thrives on stakeholder management and is politically savvy
- Thrives on ambiguity yet can create stability for those working with them
- Works collaboratively and builds alliances (within an organisation, globally and with external partners, bodies and organisations)
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in and ‘making things happen’ in professional services firms. Able to engage and influence at the Exec Level
- Strong theoretical and proven practical knowledge of learning and senior leadership development
- In-depth knowledge of both theory and practice of executive and team coaching and track record of managing coaching programmes / assignments
- Financial management, the ability to manage significant budgets
- Collaborative and innovative, creative in developing practical learning experiences and alliances
- Genuine curiosity for learning and a personal track record of continuous development
Technical role requirements:
- Industry and/or Learning related higher degree
- CIPD or equivalent experience
- Coaching qualification / training (ideally up to Practitioner level or equivalent)
- Facilitation of programmes with impact and credibility to senior audience
- Leadership programme design, delivery and evaluation. Hands on experience leading senior level leadership development programmes encompassing multiple learning interventions
- Relationship and stakeholder management
Powered Enterprise is KPMG’s world-class accelerated Enterprise Business Transformation approach for cloud-based solutions that uses pre-designed back-office leading practices and KPMG’s six layer Target Operating Model. It enables clients to make better, faster decisions, resulting in a quicker implementation and a faster path to Return on Investment. This solution combines the breadth and scale of KPMG’s leading practice, capabilities and insight into a complete solution for an effective back-office.
The Powered Apps teams are communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver KPMG Powered Enterprise though a standardised delivery model, which drives professional delivery to clients. The teams use their functional knowledge and experience (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement), coupled with their expertise in the cloud applications (e.g. Oracle, Workday, Coupa) to lead and deliver client programmes, support pre-sales activities and develop improvement and extensions to Powered Enterprise. KPMG are growing their S&D - Powered Apps team to meet an ever increasing demand for our market leading services and are seeking IT management consultants with relevant expertise and experience.
As the growth of our Powered HCM practise continues we are looking for Process Leads who have experience of configuring Oracle or Workday to join our team
• Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
• Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity
• Experience of implementing at least one module of the relevant cloud platform (Workday or Oracle) (NB there is a strong preference for Payroll skills specifically) so you can bring your learnings to the client about what did (or didn’t!) work
• Leading client facing meetings and facilitation of workshops with larger groups of client teams
• lead an offshore team to design, configure and test a module or process area to successful deployment for a client
• Developing end to end solutions using the best of good industry practise combined with understanding the optionality available within the product.
Our candidates should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a really fast paced working environment.
• Educated to degree level
• Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
• Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in more than one sector
• Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
• Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills
• An awareness of key delivery methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
• Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
• Experience of working effectively with client functional team representatives
• Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
The Technology Quality and Risk Management (TQRM) function helps to provide consistent technology expertise and support to Audit, Tax and Advisory teams to assess new assets and services with technology components. This role will require an enthusiasm and a broad understanding of technology and technology delivery in order to help project teams, identify technology risk areas and the appropriate mitigation actions. The role will support the New Services and Assets Approval process where technology is a significant factor in the delivery. The role is suited for someone who has an interest in current technology trends, a desire to enhance their technology knowledge and an interest in applying risk management approaches to support the delivery of professional technology solutions across our business.
- Help identify and support the technology risks associated with a technology solution, advising on adherence to KPMG standards and industry best practice.
- Work with delivery teams and stakeholders on practical and pragmatic approaches to achieving their business requirements.
- Provide challenge to client teams around best practice in the development of new assets.
- Help advise on technology risk management processes and governance within the UK firm.
- Help support and administer the New Services and Asset approval process with responsibility for project managing individual evaluations and drafting reports to support decision making by the Technology Risk Management Partner.
- Help and support the technology alliances and Technical Due Diligence (TDD) processes where appropriate.
Leadership & Management:
Role is responsible for developing, collating, evaluating and presenting technical information together with recommending whether a project should be approved
Stakeholder Interaction & challenges:
- Key internal stakeholders include business leadership, risk partners, technical teams including architecture and information security, legal, Ethics & Independence
- Role co-ordinates and evaluates responses from stakeholders
Impact, Risk, Accountability & Governance:
The role involves a high level of responsibility for guiding the business, the application of KPMG’s technology standards and the operation of KPMG’s risk controls.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
- Architecture, analysis, design and delivery experience.
- IT project management and/or programme review experience
- Experience of governance processes
- Consulting or advisory experience
Expertise / Technical role requirements
- Understanding of different technology development methodologies and familiarity with best practice.
- Open to the challenge of learning new technology concepts and frameworks.
- Ability to gather information through questioning and provide robust challenge to established views.
- Ability to manage competing tasks and undertake activities without needing direct supervision
- Ability to communicate proactively with senior personnel providing clear and reasoned opinion.