I'm looking for
Search results for "Automation"
Senior Test Analyst - Automation - FS Technology
Service Line: MC Technology
Senior Test Analyst – Non Automation - FS Technology
Service Line: MC Technology
Senior QA Engineer
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Financial Crime Transformation Assistant Manager - London
Service Line: Operational Transformation
Risk Analytics - Senior Manager - Connected Technology
Service Line: RC Technology
GRC Assistant Manager - Technology Risk Consulting
Service Line: RC Technology
Testing – Assistant Manager - Automation - Banking
KPMG is creating a new "best in class" Testing Practice with a clear mission - to accelerate business change. By leveraging KPMG's considerable in-house industry knowledge with the leading test tools, methods and practices, KPMG is seeking to help our clients deliver efficient, high-quality change – while minimising risk.
We are currently looking to recruit an Executive Advisor who can make a significant contribution to the creation and development of KPMG’s Testing Practice within the Management Consulting Technology Enablement team, through sector expertise, client engagement and delivery of new business opportunities.
You will help define and grow the Testing Practice, taking responsibility for developing and delivering technical solutions across all the markets in which we operate.
You will support the MC Tech Enablement Testing Practice Director and Partners in:
The development of the Testing Practice by formulating unique, value-add propositions and solutions that meet client requirements
• Support account and sector development across markets
• Project and programme test management
• Technical solution development and delivery
• Business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract/commercial management.
• Knowledge management and new proposition development
• Mentoring and coaching other members of the team
• Building and maintaining client relationships
Industry Skills and Experience Required:
• Consulting experience is essential
• Possess both exceptional technical delivery skills and very strong business process knowledge
• Experience of team management is essential
Key areas of technical skills required:
• A strong background in Test Automation Development using Selenium, Cucumber and Gherkin, and Agile and TDD methodologies is essential
• Demonstrable experience delivering testing programmes by working closely with technology functions throughout the delivery lifecycle to enable a seamless transition to implementation within tight timeframes
• Must be able to code in Java, C# and Python
• Experience in setting up Android and iOS Real-device Mobile automation using Appium is essential
• Proven experience creating and implementing test automation strategies
• In-depth experience and knowledge of market-leading commercial/open-source automation tools (server-side and GUI-based). You must demonstrate in-depth knowledge about the capabilities, strengths and weaknesses of these tools
• Experience in managing automation teams for financial clientsExpertise in more than one automation programming language
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence senior management and stakeholders, and to build and maintain strong team and client
Testing Assistant Manager
KPMG is building a "best in class" Testing Practice with a clear mission - to accelerate business change. By leveraging KPMG's considerable in-house industry knowledge with the leading test tools, methods and practices, we are helping our clients deliver efficient, high-quality change – while minimising risk.
We are currently looking to recruit people who can make a significant contribution to the continuing development of KPMG’s Testing Practice within the Connected Technology team, through sector expertise, client engagement and delivery of new business opportunities.
You will work on a variety of exciting and challenging projects, some internal and some client-facing, and you’ll be given opportunities to grow your skills and experience by contributing to our testing innovation programmes.
The Role includes:
• Building and developing positive constructive relationships inside and outside KPMG
• Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure all relevant issues are considered when making decisions
• Proactively driving forward new and creative ideas which benefit the client and stakeholders
• Test analysis and design, including development of test scripts / suites for functional & technical testing of applications
• You are passionate to create and improve a number of internal and industry-standard test frameworks, tools & utilities
• Execution of tests / suites and report results, capture execution & key metrics over time
• You continuously want to ensure application acceptance criteria for tests are fit for purpose
• Work collaboratively with client business and IT teams to record and analyse requirements for in the most optimum manner
• Defect management, including raising and resolving test defects in a structured manner, and providing solutions
• Development of skills and experience, moving into leadership and test management roles
• Work in project methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and other hybrid methods alongside
• Takes time to learn about other people and their experiences and how to apply this learning
• Shares experiences with others to assistant their learning and understanding
• Demonstrates curiosity and open mindedness to new ideas approaches and perspectives
• Actively engages with others in order to address their views/concerns
• You are an experienced tester of medium to large testing projects across a variety of IT technology platforms
• You have a degree (ideally in a numerate or computing related subject)
• ISEB/ISTQB qualified
• You have excellent knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle including understanding the various types of testing (functional / non-functional, manual / automated, etc)
• You are confident in developing test plans, acceptance criteria and test conditions from user stories, technical designs and specifications
• Evidence of leadership skills with passion to motivate, engage and instil learning culture on the job
• You have a good understanding of test management tools such as HP ALM, JIRA, JIRA, and Zephyr.
• You have excellent skills in test data management
• You have the ability to support test management in assessing testing risks and then estimate, plan and prioritise tasks accordingly
• You have experience supporting delivery of testing programmes by working closely with technology functions throughout the delivery lifecycle to enable a seamless transition to implementation within tight timeframes
• You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence management and stakeholders, and to build and maintain strong team and client relationships
• Be a passionate advocate for Inclusion and Diversity
• Keen to learn and develop your skills, and progress into senior technical or management roles
• Have an awareness of commercial aspects including sales and business development
We are human-centred technology advocates, analysts, designers and engineers. Whether we're creating new products or helping a business become more relevant to its customers, people in Solutions & Digital are creators at heart. We find gaps, develop hypotheses and build beautiful ecosystems, inspiring our clients to push the boundaries of what’s possible. From a junior researcher to the head of development we possess a clear vision of the future and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking solutions that solve today’s challenges for a better tomorrow.
About the Role
You will be embedded in the Product Engineering team and work in multidisciplinary product squads, to carry out comprehensive quality assurance testing for our products.
We welcome QA engineers from all technical backgrounds who are happy to bring their experiences on board. You will have to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and being able to come up with creative solutions. You should be passionate for technology and eager to learn. We gladly sponsor certifications and training courses.
You will be expected to take an automation-first approach to the QA process and make use of some of the latest automation tools and frameworks to build pipelines which support continuous testing.
Typical skills and duties:
- Design test cases based on requirements and produce automated test scripts
- Generate test data based on requirements
- Execute mobile automation test scripts
- Create automated end-to-end tests from scratch using Cypress.io
- Write automated tests in Postman & Newman
- Manage your time and work with our modern stack, including: Jira, Bitbucket, Teamcity, Octopus.
- Be an active and influential presence in the team and participate in stand-ups and other Agile ceremonies
- Use Chrome Dev Tools and Google Lighthouse to assist developers with debugging
- Contribute to accessibility test strategy and apply tooling to uncover defects
- Contribute to improving delivery by carrying out evidence-based test analysis and design
- Carry out extensive hands-on and automated testing and being responsible for deployments.
- Be a champion of quality through the entire development lifecycle.What we are looking for
Ideally, you will have extensive experience within web and mobile quality assurance testing and are able to demonstrate this. Experience of Cypress or comparable automation tool is desirable, with knowledge of continuous delivery being highly preferred.
You will be working in a fast-paced and agile environment. It is therefore, important that you can prioritize ever changing demands and work with defect management tools and be involved in Agile ceremonies.
Candidates possessing the following skills will be of particular interest:
- Working knowledge of AWS/Azure
- Previous experience of writing test scripts in Postman
- Previous experience of working in a serverless environment
- Use of source control tool Bitbucket
- Use of Octopus for deployment
- Experience of automation tests in TeamCity
- Any previous load or security testing experience is advantageous, e.g. Junit, Loader.io, Flood
Location: London / Leeds / Manchester
In the context of Financial Crime, this means working with our clients to re-architect their operating models and design and implement processes and systems to achieve effective, efficient and sustainable controls.
This requires core capabilities which underpin all of our Financial Crime and regulatory transformation engagements, specifically:
- Change Leadership
- Programme & Portfolio Management
- Enterprise Modelling/Target Operating Model Design
- Agile Project Management Office (PMO)
- Transformation Programme Design Integrity & Assurance
- Process re-engineering
- Workflow & Business Process Management (BPM)
- Intelligent Automation (RPA through Machine Learning)
- Design Thinking
- Decision AnalyticsThe Role
In order to support the growth of our Financial Crime capability within Transformation Services team, we are currently looking to recruit Assistant Managers who can make a significant contribution by combining an understanding of financial crime content with transformation and optimisation capabilities.
- Performing a key role on Financial Crime Transformation engagements, leading workstreams through all key stages of a transformation project, from diagnostic to implementation.
- Performing diagnostic analysis, applying analytical techniques to current control operating models and frameworks.
- Providing impactful support to the end to end process design of financial crime controls that combine regulatory compliance and operational efficiency.
- Working with other parts of KPMG, including our Forensics, Data & Analytics and Technology Enablement teams, to design and deliver holistic solutions.
- Facilitating client workshops to scope and design transformation solutions.
- Identifying, managing and mitigating project/programme risks and issues throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Developing and improving KPMG assets, methodologies and tools to deliver consistent, world class operational excellence capability.
- Leveraging capability experience to help develop our propositions and develop proposals / bids.
- Actively supporting the development of KPMG’s Financial Crime capability and playing an active role in our community.Experience
- Operating model design and implementation or analytical experience in re-engineering processes and systems
- Transformation Leadership and/or Digital Operations capabilities (as listed above)
- Operations optimisation through technology delivery and enhanced operational ways of working
- Work in or with the Banking industry (Business, Commercial, Investment or Retail)
- Regulatory Driven Transformation engagementsDesirable:
- Experience on Financial Crime Transformation engagements with an understanding of the regulatory requirements and the impact/challenges they have on our Banking client’s controls and operations
- Previous consulting experience, ideally in a Big 4 or other management consulting practice.
- Experience with re-engineering of financial crime processes (onboarding, screening, transaction monitoring, etc.)
- Experience of automation/digital enablement in a regulatory or financial crime driven context (e.g. workflow solutions, RPA, OCR etc.)
- Demonstrable record of leading individuals/teams in a change project context
Expertise / Technical role requirements:
- Understanding of Financial Crime and the corresponding controls required in the Banking sector to demonstrate compliance, and an understanding of the associated regulations either UK or globally.
- Strong understanding of the Banking industry and its business processes with the ability to identify and articulate resultant client opportunities and challenges
- Strong understanding of the key drivers shaping the future of the Banking industry, including regulation and new business models, and resultant opportunities for KPMGSkills:
- Analytical problem-solving and solution design for user/business needs
- Working in multidisciplinary teams in a co-creation environment with clients and KPMG colleagues
- Strong experience in core consulting methodologies such as Lean or other process mapping capabilities, business case development, operating model design, strategy development and requirements gathering
- Ability to identify and support commercial opportunities and support colleagues in defining solutions in response
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with an inspirational and collaborate style
Our ‘Risk Analytics’ capability sits within Technology Risk Consulting, but works across all our functions, i.e. across Audit, Tax and Advisory. Risk Analytics delivers a large amount of assurance and advisory work in helping clients get more value out of their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management systems, specifically SAP, Oracle as well as GRC and/or data analytical solutions on top of the ERP.
Our projects include extracting, analysing and visualising data from our clients ERP systems to support audit and advisory engagements covering: process control, process & control optimisation, robotics, security, and ERP related GRC services. This work is delivered through stand-alone assignments, or as part of external and internal audit, or wider advisory engagements.
A Senior Manager with a focus on ERP analytics would typically be responsible for ensuring the quality, value and timely delivery of a significant pipeline of engagements. This will include supporting delivery of the high demand for data and analytics for some of our largest and most complex controls transformation and automation programs, but also supporting wider Consulting, Tax and Audit projects.
Alongside this, you would be responsible for driving growth of the Risk Analytics capability by developing new business from existing clients across the firm, as well as from new prospects.
As a Senior Manager, you will join our Risk Analytics leadership team and hence also get involved in product development and innovation activities, to ensure that KPMG’s Risk Analytics capability remains market leading on a global scale, as well as the development of our Risk Analytics people.
This role requires specific functional ERP (SAP and/or Oracle) and data analytics (and/or GRC) experience, delivering ERP process controls, data analytics, assurance and advisory services. The successful candidate will be involved in client facing and client relationship building across of range of corporate clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
This will include some or all of the following:
• Audit and advise clients that operate SAP and/or Oracle systems including GRC;
• Advise clients on building and enhancing their own ERP and Assurance data analytics capability;
• Leading projects to implement analytics and GRC technologies (e.g. for Continuous Controls Monitoring and Segregation of Duties solutions);
• Assist clients in automating their controls using emerging technologies such as RPA, AI and scripting;
• Leading architecture and build of a Cloud based in-house analytics platform/ solution;
• Engagement lead / SME on SAP/ Oracle/ GRC control and/or data analytics engagements;
• Building and managing excellent client relationships across a range of clients;
• Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across KPMG, but in particular in the wider Advisory areas;
• Contributing to practice management, e.g. innovation, training, knowledge management;
• A good understanding of SAP, Oracle, data analytics and/or GRC technology platforms;
• Ability to identify and assess complex ERP risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express clear views.
Experience and Skills
A combination of the following:
• Proven experience of successfully delivering SAP/ Oracle business process, security, control, data analytics and GRC services (including external/ internal audit) to medium/ large, multi-national clients. Including, for example, experience in Oil & Gas, Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Utilities and Life Sciences sectors;
• Similar proven experience of winning new business in this area, as well as growing existing clients and engagements;
• Good understanding of Finance and HR processes (e.g. Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash);
• Auditing and advising clients that operate SAP/ Oracle ERP Systems;
• Business process and functional experience of key SAP/ Oracle Financials modules, ideally including SAP HANA and/or Oracle Fusion Cloud database structures;
• Functional experience of GRC, Financials, BPC and BI;
• Experience of design, build and delivery of data analytics related capabilities, including:
- data extraction and processing (i.e. ETL);
- design and build of data analysis routines;
- design and build of data visualisation formats;
- interpretation of data analytics results, and ability to derive insightful and quantifiable business insights using data analytics outputs;
- identifying root causes to detected exceptions and translating these to actionable recommendations, e.g. ERP process or system changes;
- integration into a suitable IT infrastructure, including architecture design and system configuration
• Experience of using data analysis tools in an ERP environment, e.g. SQL (MS and Oracle), R, Python, Alteryx, Celonis, Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau;
• Experience of automation and robotics technologies, e.g. UIPath, Automation Anywhere, MS Power Apps, Appian (or other low code);
• Experience of process mining and visualisation technologies over SAP and/or Oracle such as Celonis;
• Experience of preparing exception reports, advisory documentation and presentations to a high standard;
• Proven experience of successfully winning and delivering technology risk services, including delivering client demonstrations and responding to RFPs;
• “Big 4” professional services or dynamic IT Consultancy environment experience;
• Supporting service line through innovation and knowledge management.
• SAP/ Oracle certifications (desirable);
• Data analytics tools certifications (desirable);
• Certifications in GRC and Automation tools (desirable);
• Accounting Audit Qualifications: ACA or equivalent (desirable);
• IT Assurance Qualification CISA or equivalent (desirable);
• Preferably degree educated (Data Science or similar) or proven commercially demonstrated experience.
Using a wide variety of technical and sector-specific skills, KPMG's Risk & RDT Consulting group proactively helps transform clients to increase profits whilst reducing reputational, operational, financial and other risks. We are experienced in managing diverse issues including fraud, regulatory compliance, risk frameworks and modelling, capital efficiency, corporate governance, dispute resolution, deriving value from contracts and much more.
Technology - Our clients need to deal effectively with technology related risks and derive maximum value from automation, data and digital technology. Our specialists provide independent, jargon free advice and advanced technology capabilities to help our clients proactively manage their technology risks and use their data to its full potential.
The Role & Person
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
Within Technology Risk Consulting Corporates, our Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) team perform a large amount of our work implementing GRC solutions and providing assurance and advice to clients on their GRC journey.
Our GRC projects include delivery of business cases, roadmaps, system remediation work, process re-design, risk management solutions, data analysis, security solutions, compliance management and continuous controls monitoring. This work is delivered through stand-alone assignments, or as part of broader transformation programmes.
This role requires GRC process, functional and technical knowledge with good grasp of business processes, delivering projects and assurance services. Exposure to use of GRC tools and technology both from functional and technical perspective is essential. The successful candidate will be involved in client facing and client relationship building across of primarily Corporate clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
Will include some or all the following:
• Workstream or Business Analyst lead / SME on GRC engagements.
• Advised clients that operate GRC systems.
• An understanding of GRC technology platforms and their strengths and weaknesses e.g. Metricstream, ServiceNow, RSA Archer, IBM OpenPages, SAP, Oracle, Bwise,, Galvanize, RisKonnect.
• Understand GRC related client issues across different sectors e.g. Pharmaceutical, Retail, Energy.
• Building and managing excellent client relationships across a range of clients.
• Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across KPMG, but in particular in the wider risk and technology advisory and transformation areas.
• Contributing to innovation and practice management, e.g. new services, training, knowledge management.
• Ability to identify and assess complex GRC programmes, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels of management.
Experience and Skills
• Proven experience of successfully delivering GRC services to medium/large, multi-national clients.
• Involved in a number of enterprise risk management engagements which have included a technology workstream and implementation.
• Experience in business change and transformation programmes.
• Advising clients that operate GRC systems.
• Functional experience of key GRC solutions
•Process expertise in GRC areas - risk management, compliance & regulation, policy management, controls automation, continuous controls monitoring, audit and security.
• Familiarity with regulatory compliance models (e.g. Sox) and standards e.g. COBIT.
• Great relationship/stakeholder management skills at all levels.
• Proven communication and presentation skills.
• Proven experience of successfully delivering technology risk services.
• IT consultancy environment experience.
• Supporting service line through reporting and knowledge management.
Degree/masters qualification in IT
IT Assurance Qualifications CISA