I'm looking for
Search results for "Automation"
Intelligent Automation - Senior Manager
Service Line: Operational Transformation
Information Security Engineer - GSOC automation
Service Line: IHQ
Senior Test Analyst - Automation - FS Technology
Service Line: Connected Technology
Senior Test Analyst – Non Automation - FS Technology (SQL)
Service Line: MC Technology
Risk Analytics - Senior Manager - Connected Technology
Service Line: RC Technology
Senior QA Engineer
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
In KPMG's Financial Services Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team in less than five years. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors.
In Transformation Services we improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the finance function and generate real insights to help deliver value to the business. Our mission statement is to create a sustainable practice which is recognised as being number one in the industry.
We are structured by capabilities (Powered Finance, Transformation Services 2.0, Enterprise Performance Management, Regulatory Driven Change, Global Banking Services) but our consultants also have deep industry expertise.
The Transformation Services team are seeing financial institutions face a period of unprecedented change in terms of the number of new initiatives, their complexity and the interplay between different regulations. In addition, we are seeing continuing pressure on costs and an increased appetite for Digital Transformation. KPMG are recruiting into our Intelligent Automation team (banking, insurance and asset management) team to help tackle their clients’ issues. We are looking to recruit candidates at Senior Manager level with skills to support our growth strategy, to work in our team and across our financial transformation capability offerings.
Our Intelligent Automation practice is a priority area for significant and strategic growth and the team works with leading Financial Services organisations, focussing on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of their front, middle and back office functions. The key drivers of change for our clients are Improving resilience, Customer Experience, Cost Reduction, Regulatory Compliance, Technology and Finance & Risk Transformation and our service offerings reflect this demand.
Our go to market approach is business-focused and our solutions are developed around client issues.
As part of this team, you will be working with a broad range of clients from the initial business case development, process analysis and re-engineering, automation strategy formulation, roadmap development and design analysis, through to implementation.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Manager:
Responsibility for leading programmes and projects of large size and complexity, with respect to planning, managing and executing the delivery of engagements, including scoping and key deliverables, oversight for functional and technical resources, initial point of escalation during deliveries and the review and quality assurance of work products
Leading the delivery of projects or programme workstreams of large size and complexity (Business Architecture and process design and mapping, documenting automation strategies
Intelligent Automation & Transformation:
• Lead on Automation Strategy, Roadmap and Business Case development. Identification of automation opportunities and prioritisation
• Identifying appropriate automation capability to address client need. Supporting in capturing user stories, solution design and delivery using agile methodologies
• Lead functional detailed design and leveraging appropriate automation technologies to reduce risk, introduces consistent design patterns and keeps delivery teams productive and on schedule.
• Conducting workshops, leading design for functional requirements – user stories, and contributing to design thinking
• Designing/re-designing business processes
• Lead co-ordination with functional SME teams
• Guiding delivery teams and business units
• Working with onshore and offshore development teams and running sprint planning sessions & daily stand ups
• Review prioritisation of backlog in addressing key functional requirements
• Management of scope and monitoring of sprint velocity
• Facilitates discussions for compromise and agile planning/management discussions
• Assist Designer / Delivery team members
• Oversight UAT Phase
• Co-ordination of pursuits with connected businesses and Intelligent Automation Centres of Excellence
Risk management: Identifying and managing risks, engagement assurance and commercial risk management and ensuring the Firm's frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
People development: Leading large teams, identifying team member development needs and accelerating development with particular emphasis on managing and mentoring engagement team members, coaching and skills transfer
Practice development: Taking a lead role in developing initiatives, and designing and developing thought leadership papers and new methodologies
Business development: Developing and sustaining relationships both internally and with clients, vendors and member firms, including leading business development activity (including developing, contributing to and presenting proposals/ bids for future work)
Successful candidates should have excellent Banking, Asset Management or Insurance knowledge and demonstrate the following skills:
- Professional qualification e.g. Accountancy qualification
- Understanding of key performance and cost challenges across Financial Services, being able to translate industry challenges into strategic solutions
- Extensive experience working in the Financial Services industry, through operational or business change roles
• Programme delivery and Intelligent Automation engagements
• Knowledge of BPM (Appian/Pega), RPA (Blue Prism), Data ingestion solutions (Xceptor, Alteryx) Artificial Intelligence, and integration technologies
• Working with product owners to interpret business requirements
• Working as a delivery lead and/or scrum master working with functional and development team
• Proficient oversight and review of unit tests and screen mock-ups
Strong understanding of:
• The software delivery lifecycle, including a thorough understanding of Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall
Strong business analysis skills, organised and structured approach to work/problem solving
Experienced client handler and managing senior stakeholders as part of a project delivery
- Proven track record in delivering high quality programme, project or assignment outputs
- Skilled in documenting and understanding process design and performance patterns
- Trained and Qualified as in automation / low code technologies e.g. Appian, Pega, Out Systems, ServiceNow
- Well-rounded understanding of low code technologies and application building requirements
- Experienced in process discovery, documentation, analysis, scoping, and optimization
- Understanding of using Business Process Diagram design tools e.g. BlueWorks
- Self-starting, pro-active team player that is experienced in working in challenging environments and within a multi-disciplined team
- Ability to create and deliver high level presentations and output reviews to senior executives/stakeholders and business managers
- Ability to perform structured analysis to identify automation opportunities, and provide best practice knowledge with regards to scoping and delivery
ITS Global (Information Technology Services Global) is one of four pillars within KPMG’s Global Technology & Knowledge group. As such, ITS Global provides innovative components that KPMG’s business functions and member firms use to deliver client-facing solutions. ITS Global also provides the information protection and technology infrastructure that secures KPMG’s technology environment and connects its network of member firms. ITS Global works with the other GT&K pillars to provide KPMG technology solutions that leverage world-leading partnerships, disruptive digital capabilities and access to the firm’s collective intelligence.
KPMG’s Global Security Operations Centre helps defend KPMG and its clients from cyber-attack, through timely detection, investigation and remediation of potential threats.
The purpose of the Information Security Engineer role is to ensure sound delivery of technical projects, systems and services for the GSOC. Information Security Engineer will be responsible for customisation, maintenance and support of various security monitoring platforms and provide a mixture of project delivery, system integration, maintenance and support around the GSOC platforms including Microsoft Azure Sentinel platform and Microsoft ATP security suite. The Information Security Engineer will be part of a team working in a fast paced environment driving performance, reliability and supporting the GSOC tools and infrastructure hosted on Physical and Cloud platforms delivering SOC services.
The successful candidate for this role will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi technology platforms and brands of product, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex problems of scale which are unique.
• Adhere to strict Service Level Agreements for fault resolutions and service requests completions
• Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
• Deliver an excellent customer service
• Ensure leadership are aware of all issues
• Identify, liaise and manage any escalated faults with 3rd party suppliers for major incidents, network improvements or correction of recurring problems
• Ensure work is completed in such a way that complies with established compliance and other internal control requirements
• Exercising judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
Technical Skills & Qualifications
• Experience with industry recognized SIEM solutions preferably with Azure Sentinel
• Experience with Query Languages preferably KQL
• Knowledge and solid experience with PowerShell, Python and other scripting languages
• Knowledge of MS Azure & O365 Solutions preferable
• Experience with configuring and using SOAR tools preferably Demisto and/ or Azure Logic Apps w/o Azure Functions
Experience & Knowledge
• Experience working with vendors and various solution providers
• Demonstrated ability to document processes and procedures.
• Excellent written and oral communications
Testing – Assistant Manager - Automation - Banking
KPMG is creating a new "best in class" Testing Practice with a clear mission - to accelerate business change. By leveraging KPMG's considerable in-house industry knowledge with the leading test tools, methods and practices, KPMG is seeking to help our clients deliver efficient, high-quality change – while minimising risk.
We are currently looking to recruit an Executive Advisor who can make a significant contribution to the creation and development of KPMG’s Testing Practice within the Management Consulting Technology Enablement team, through sector expertise, client engagement and delivery of new business opportunities.
You will help define and grow the Testing Practice, taking responsibility for developing and delivering technical solutions across all the markets in which we operate.
You will support the MC Tech Enablement Testing Practice Director and Partners in:
The development of the Testing Practice by formulating unique, value-add propositions and solutions that meet client requirements
• Support account and sector development across markets
• Project and programme test management
• Technical solution development and delivery
• Business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract/commercial management.
• Knowledge management and new proposition development
• Mentoring and coaching other members of the team
• Building and maintaining client relationships
Industry Skills and Experience Required:
• Consulting experience is essential
• Possess both exceptional technical delivery skills and very strong business process knowledge
• Experience of team management is essential
Key areas of technical skills required:
• A strong background in Test Automation Development using Selenium, Cucumber and Gherkin, and Agile and TDD methodologies is essential
• Demonstrable experience delivering testing programmes by working closely with technology functions throughout the delivery lifecycle to enable a seamless transition to implementation within tight timeframes
• Must be able to code in Java, C# and Python
• Experience in setting up Android and iOS Real-device Mobile automation using Appium is essential
• Proven experience creating and implementing test automation strategies
• In-depth experience and knowledge of market-leading commercial/open-source automation tools (server-side and GUI-based). You must demonstrate in-depth knowledge about the capabilities, strengths and weaknesses of these tools
• Experience in managing automation teams for financial clientsExpertise in more than one automation programming language
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence senior management and stakeholders, and to build and maintain strong team and client
Testing Assistant Manager
KPMG is building a "best in class" Testing Practice with a clear mission - to accelerate business change. By leveraging KPMG's considerable in-house industry knowledge with the leading test tools, methods and practices, we are helping our clients deliver efficient, high-quality change – while minimising risk.
We are currently looking to recruit people who can make a significant contribution to the continuing development of KPMG’s Testing Practice within the Connected Technology team, through sector expertise, client engagement and delivery of new business opportunities.
You will work on a variety of exciting and challenging projects, some internal and some client-facing, and you’ll be given opportunities to grow your skills and experience by contributing to our testing innovation programmes.
The Role includes:
• Building and developing positive constructive relationships inside and outside KPMG
• Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure all relevant issues are considered when making decisions
• Proactively driving forward new and creative ideas which benefit the client and stakeholders
• Test analysis and design, including development of test scripts / suites for functional & technical testing of applications
• You are passionate to create and improve a number of internal and industry-standard test frameworks, tools & utilities
• Execution of tests / suites and report results, capture execution & key metrics over time
• You continuously want to ensure application acceptance criteria for tests are fit for purpose
• Work collaboratively with client business and IT teams to record and analyse requirements for in the most optimum manner
• Defect management, including raising and resolving test defects in a structured manner, and providing solutions
• Development of skills and experience, moving into leadership and test management roles
• Work in project methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and other hybrid methods alongside
• Takes time to learn about other people and their experiences and how to apply this learning
• Shares experiences with others to assistant their learning and understanding
• Demonstrates curiosity and open mindedness to new ideas approaches and perspectives
• Actively engages with others in order to address their views/concerns
• You are an experienced tester of medium to large testing projects across a variety of IT technology platforms
• You have a strong knowledge of SQL (SQL Server and Azure SQL), including stored procedures
• You have a degree (ideally in a numerate or computing related subject)
• ISEB/ISTQB qualified
• You have excellent knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle including understanding the various types of testing (functional / non-functional, manual / automated, etc)
• You are confident in developing test plans, acceptance criteria and test conditions from user stories, technical designs and specifications
• Evidence of leadership skills with passion to motivate, engage and instil learning culture on the job
• You have a good understanding of test management tools such as HP ALM, JIRA, JIRA, and Zephyr.
• You have excellent skills in test data management
• You have the ability to support test management in assessing testing risks and then estimate, plan and prioritise tasks accordingly
• You have experience supporting delivery of testing programmes by working closely with technology functions throughout the delivery lifecycle to enable a seamless transition to implementation within tight timeframes
• You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence management and stakeholders, and to build and maintain strong team and client relationships
• Be a passionate advocate for Inclusion and Diversity
• Keen to learn and develop your skills, and progress into senior technical or management roles
• Have an awareness of commercial aspects including sales and business development
Good to have, but not essential:
o SSIS knowledge
o Data factory knowledge
o Power BI
Our ‘Risk Analytics’ capability sits within Technology Risk Consulting, but works across all our functions, i.e. across Audit, Tax and Advisory. Risk Analytics delivers a large amount of assurance and advisory work in helping clients get more value out of their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management systems, specifically SAP, Oracle as well as GRC and/or data analytical solutions on top of the ERP.
Our projects include extracting, analysing and visualising data from our clients ERP systems to support audit and advisory engagements covering: process control, process & control optimisation, robotics, security, and ERP related GRC services. This work is delivered through stand-alone assignments, or as part of external and internal audit, or wider advisory engagements.
A Senior Manager with a focus on ERP analytics would typically be responsible for ensuring the quality, value and timely delivery of a significant pipeline of engagements. This will include supporting delivery of the high demand for data and analytics for some of our largest and most complex controls transformation and automation programs, but also supporting wider Consulting, Tax and Audit projects.
Alongside this, you would be responsible for driving growth of the Risk Analytics capability by developing new business from existing clients across the firm, as well as from new prospects.
As a Senior Manager, you will join our Risk Analytics leadership team and hence also get involved in product development and innovation activities, to ensure that KPMG’s Risk Analytics capability remains market leading on a global scale, as well as the development of our Risk Analytics people.
This role requires specific functional ERP (SAP and/or Oracle) and data analytics (and/or GRC) experience, delivering ERP process controls, data analytics, assurance and advisory services. The successful candidate will be involved in client facing and client relationship building across of range of corporate clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
This will include some or all of the following:
• Audit and advise clients that operate SAP and/or Oracle systems including GRC;
• Advise clients on building and enhancing their own ERP and Assurance data analytics capability;
• Leading projects to implement analytics and GRC technologies (e.g. for Continuous Controls Monitoring and Segregation of Duties solutions);
• Assist clients in automating their controls using emerging technologies such as RPA, AI and scripting;
• Leading architecture and build of a Cloud based in-house analytics platform/ solution;
• Engagement lead / SME on SAP/ Oracle/ GRC control and/or data analytics engagements;
• Building and managing excellent client relationships across a range of clients;
• Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across KPMG, but in particular in the wider Advisory areas;
• Contributing to practice management, e.g. innovation, training, knowledge management;
• A good understanding of SAP, Oracle, data analytics and/or GRC technology platforms;
• Ability to identify and assess complex ERP risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express clear views.
Experience and Skills
A combination of the following:
• Proven experience of successfully delivering SAP/ Oracle business process, security, control, data analytics and GRC services (including external/ internal audit) to medium/ large, multi-national clients. Including, for example, experience in Oil & Gas, Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Utilities and Life Sciences sectors;
• Similar proven experience of winning new business in this area, as well as growing existing clients and engagements;
• Good understanding of Finance and HR processes (e.g. Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash);
• Auditing and advising clients that operate SAP/ Oracle ERP Systems;
• Business process and functional experience of key SAP/ Oracle Financials modules, ideally including SAP HANA and/or Oracle Fusion Cloud database structures;
• Functional experience of GRC, Financials, BPC and BI;
• Experience of design, build and delivery of data analytics related capabilities, including:
- data extraction and processing (i.e. ETL);
- design and build of data analysis routines;
- design and build of data visualisation formats;
- interpretation of data analytics results, and ability to derive insightful and quantifiable business insights using data analytics outputs;
- identifying root causes to detected exceptions and translating these to actionable recommendations, e.g. ERP process or system changes;
- integration into a suitable IT infrastructure, including architecture design and system configuration
• Experience of using data analysis tools in an ERP environment, e.g. SQL (MS and Oracle), R, Python, Alteryx, Celonis, Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau;
• Experience of automation and robotics technologies, e.g. UIPath, Automation Anywhere, MS Power Apps, Appian (or other low code);
• Experience of process mining and visualisation technologies over SAP and/or Oracle such as Celonis;
• Experience of preparing exception reports, advisory documentation and presentations to a high standard;
• Proven experience of successfully winning and delivering technology risk services, including delivering client demonstrations and responding to RFPs;
• “Big 4” professional services or dynamic IT Consultancy environment experience;
• Supporting service line through innovation and knowledge management.
• SAP/ Oracle certifications (desirable);
• Data analytics tools certifications (desirable);
• Certifications in GRC and Automation tools (desirable);
• Accounting Audit Qualifications: ACA or equivalent (desirable);
• IT Assurance Qualification CISA or equivalent (desirable);
• Preferably degree educated (Data Science or similar) or proven commercially demonstrated experience.
We are human-centred technology advocates, analysts, designers and engineers. Whether we're creating new products or helping a business become more relevant to its customers, people in Solutions & Digital are creators at heart. We find gaps, develop hypotheses and build beautiful ecosystems, inspiring our clients to push the boundaries of what’s possible. From a junior researcher to the head of development we possess a clear vision of the future and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking solutions that solve today’s challenges for a better tomorrow.
About the Role
You will be embedded in the Product Engineering team and work in multidisciplinary product squads, to carry out comprehensive quality assurance testing for our products.
We welcome QA engineers from all technical backgrounds who are happy to bring their experiences on board. You will have to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and being able to come up with creative solutions. You should be passionate for technology and eager to learn. We gladly sponsor certifications and training courses.
You will be expected to take an automation-first approach to the QA process and make use of some of the latest automation tools and frameworks to build pipelines which support continuous testing.
Typical skills and duties:
- Design test cases based on requirements and produce automated test scripts
- Generate test data based on requirements
- Execute mobile automation test scripts
- Create automated end-to-end tests from scratch using Cypress.io
- Write automated tests in Postman & Newman
- Manage your time and work with our modern stack, including: Jira, Bitbucket, Teamcity, Octopus.
- Be an active and influential presence in the team and participate in stand-ups and other Agile ceremonies
- Use Chrome Dev Tools and Google Lighthouse to assist developers with debugging
- Contribute to accessibility test strategy and apply tooling to uncover defects
- Contribute to improving delivery by carrying out evidence-based test analysis and design
- Carry out extensive hands-on and automated testing and being responsible for deployments.
- Be a champion of quality through the entire development lifecycle.What we are looking for
Ideally, you will have extensive experience within web and mobile quality assurance testing and are able to demonstrate this. Experience of Cypress or comparable automation tool is desirable, with knowledge of continuous delivery being highly preferred.
You will be working in a fast-paced and agile environment. It is therefore, important that you can prioritize ever changing demands and work with defect management tools and be involved in Agile ceremonies.
Candidates possessing the following skills will be of particular interest:
- Working knowledge of AWS/Azure
- Previous experience of writing test scripts in Postman
- Previous experience of working in a serverless environment
- Use of source control tool Bitbucket
- Use of Octopus for deployment
- Experience of automation tests in TeamCity
- Any previous load or security testing experience is advantageous, e.g. Junit, Loader.io, Flood
Location: London / Leeds / Manchester