I'm looking for
Search results for "Automation"
Senior QA Engineer
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Senior Manager, Digital Enablement
Service Line: Market Development
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Senior Manager - Financial Modelling -Corporate Consulting
Service Line: MC Technology
Salesforce Assistant Manager
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
The Technology & Engineering team we help KPMG and hundreds of other organisations around the world to envision and build digital products that empower their employees and serve their customers — all with people, business and technology in mind.
We are human-centred technology advocates, analysts, designers and engineers. Whether we're creating new products or helping a business become more relevant to its customers, people in Technology & Engineering we are creators at heart. We find gaps, develop hypotheses and build beautiful ecosystems, inspiring our clients to push the boundaries of what’s possible. From a junior researcher to the head of development we possess a clear vision of the future and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking solutions that solve today’s challenges for a better tomorrow.
You will be embedded in the Product Engineering team and work in multidisciplinary product squads, to carry out comprehensive quality assurance testing for our products.
We welcome QA engineers from all technical backgrounds who are happy to bring their experiences on board. You will have to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and being able to come up with creative solutions. You should be passionate for technology and eager to learn. We gladly sponsor certifications and training courses.
You will be expected to take an automation-first approach to the QA process and make use of some of the latest automation tools and frameworks to build pipelines which support continuous testing.
You are expected develop your technical skills within the following areas:
• Unit and integration testing
• API test automation
• Web and mobile test automation with tools such as Selenium or Katalon Studio
• Test containerisation using technologies such as Docker
• Performance testing
• Maintaining test pipelines using continuous integration tools like Jenkins / TeamCity
• Cross platform, cross browser testing using technologies such as BrowserStack
• Agile test management using tools such as Jira and Confluence
Expected role behaviours:
• Advocate QA best practices in the engineering team, with an automation-first approach
• Work in mixed capability product squads, following and advocating agile principles
• Take technical responsibility for your solutions
• Effectively negotiate requirements and timescales for your tasks
• Explain your solutions to non-technical stakeholders
• Effectively collaborate and defend and discuss your solutions with the other team members, including colleagues from other capabilities (e.g. software engineers, business analysts, UX designers)
• Identify inefficiencies and recommend solutions
• Take an active role in mentoring and supporting development of junior team members
Day to day tasks:
• Write and execute manual functional test scenarios
• Maintain and enhance test automation frameworks
• Create and execute automated functional test scenarios and raise defects
• Execute mobile automation test scripts
• Execute performance test scripts
• Contribute to accessibility test strategy and apply tooling to uncover defects
• Contribute to improving delivery by carrying out evidence-based test analysis and design
The Senior Manager, Digital Enablement is accountable for leading the strategic development, management and implementation of the UK digital channels and automation strategy. You will sit as part of the newly established Marketing Centre of Expertise team and drive our digital strategy in line with the firm’s sales and marketing strategy.
The role requires a mix of digital marketing and channel expertise alongside marketing and commercial experience to ensure we develop digital tools, channels and strategies to help enable best in class use of digital within our marketing programmes, compelling client experiences and a website, social media strategy and digital capabilities.
The role covers all digital external content, platforms and presences, including apps, websites, digital advertising (including PPC and programmatic) and social media. The role will collaborate closely with Brand & Risk Management, our Marketing Business Partners – and proactively manage our relationship with ITS and Global Digital Marketing. The role holder will also offer advisory support to the CMO and to other relevant parts of the business.
- Responsible for developing and executing the UK digital channel strategy and roadmap and managing the on-shore team to drive this, supplemented by offshore resources.
- Responsible for leading the ongoing development of the kpmg.com/UK platform and identifying ways to drive better commercial leverage and improve the client experience.
- Oversee the centralised content publishing approach for kpmg.com/UK and ensure a coherent content structure and delivery according to SLA's.
- Champion best practice marketing and bring into the organisation deep expertise on the subject of digital marketing & automation, developing a plan which improves outcomes.
- Represent marketing in relevant UK and Global forums to influence and secure decisions in the best interest of the firm to advance our digital channels and tools.
- Be the voice of the client across our digital channels with a focus on understanding their expectations and shaping our tools, plans and tactics.
- Project management the implementation of new tools, upgraded capabilities and ensure the stability and availability of our marketing technology infrastructure.
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of compliance and risk requirements are implemented including information security, content standards and data privacy.
- Oversee active monitoring to find infringements and unauthorised digital presences and then coordinate with OGC and other teams to arrange resolution.
- Provide direction to and be responsible for day-to-day management of the digital enablement team, including conflict resolution, personal development and communication with fee-earners.
- Ensuring adherence to budget management framework.
Leadership & Management
This role will report to the Head of Marketing CoE with reporting to the CMO as required/as the situation demands.
The individual will have responsibility for three direct reports and will supported by an offshore team in KGS.
Stakeholder Interaction & challenges:
Comfortable and expert across a key digital marketing channels, tools and strategies you will be able to switch seamlessly from a conversation in a technical context and distil this simply and clearly to influence colleagues around the commercial or client impact.
You will be working across the CoE, BPs and the business to ensure strong delivery within timeframes, striking a balance between getting sufficiently involved with the detail to keep messaging sharp on the one hand, and maintaining a broad, strategic view on the other.
You will bring a rigour and structure to ensure our processes/approaches/tools are clearly defined, documented and evolved in line with business needs and best practice but champion innovation, creativity and commercial impact to drive our digital agenda forward.
This balance must be achieved at all times, so you will be flexible and agile, able to act under pressure with grace and a sense of humour, with the ability to delegate and monitor appropriately.
Impact, Risk, Accountability & Governance:
You will be expected to support from other members of Marketing and Strategic Relationships to implement initiatives.
You will have responsibility for developing further governance processes for the firm to ensure all KPMG digital assets are in line with our ITS requirements, Global Digital guidelines to ensure information security, data privacy and brand compliance in collaboration with our Brand and Risk Management team.
- Strong marketing automation expertise with Adobe Campaign preferred. Able to define, plan and execute a marketing technology roadmap.
- Good understanding of marketing technology marketplace and able to assess and prioritise impact of new tools and tactics on our strategy and client experience.
- Deep expertise on web strategy including UX/CX, personalisation, content strategy, mobile optimisation and SEO management.
- Capable project manager with experience across IT project delivery include methodologies such as SCRUM or Agile.
- Social media channel management including content strategies, channel management & internal engagement.
- Develop robust online analytics and campaign analysis with recommendations for continuous improvement and better ROI including Google Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Understanding of digital tools, solutions and tools to manage our marketing technology vendors, governance and engagement with ITS and Global Digital Marketing.
- Have a strong understanding of the commercial drivers for the digital and be adept at using data and applying new methodologies, tools and technologies to realise value.
- Act to simplify and express our digital plans clearly and aligned to our firm’s Marketing and Strategic Relationships strategy.
- Be an innovative and creative verbal and written communicator, able to present well to audiences of any size and to encourage others to share information and ideas in a group setting.
- Be a motivating leader, creating a team environment that constantly reinforces KPMG’s values.
- Take personal responsibility for making tough decisions, acting quickly to diffuse or prevent conflicts and able to share resources and information to create teamwork.
- You will be commercial help to maximise the ROI for marketing and strategic relationships ensuring its contribution to the firm.
- Be a consummate relationship-builder, creating useful networks internally and externally, and serving as an advisor and arbitrator for escalated conflicts or unresolved issues.
Technical role requirements & skills:
- Professional marketing qualification (CIM) preferred
- Strong experience of technical website and digital marketing automation
- Knowledge of CRM systems/Marketing Platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of online marketing and content management principles and systems, including accessibility, web reporting and metadata. (e.g SharePoint, HTML, SML, Flash and image editing software.
- Knowledge of the current/future landscape for digital marketing and best practice.
- Able to offer constructive commentary on some of the firm’s digital channel strategy as viewed from the public domain and offer suggestions as to how you might create transformative change within digital marketing.
The use of cloud-based technologies continues at pace and we continue to see that most HR transformation programmes demand technology support, and every successful HR technology programme involves some transformational activity.
At KPMG’s highly successful Management Consultancy practice, we’re working with our clients to help them understand how technology can drive business performance. As such, we’re looking for outstanding consultants to join us, grow with us, and develop our HR Technology advisory capability, driving our strategy through large-scale HR transformation. Part of a developing team that will become our ‘go to’ advisers on HR Technology, you will play a key role in the growing of our propositions to sell and deliver large programmes.
At its core, this is a real opportunity to build thought leadership and influence within a fast-growing business area. To join us, therefore, you’ll need to be inquisitive and have a strong, informed point of view. Of course, this will need to be balanced with an unwavering client focus – you’ll have excellent listening skills, and a proven track record of helping clients reach their desired outcomes. We’re looking for self-starters, those with gravitas, credibility, and the natural ability to inspire confidence and empower change. On the technical side, you’ll need a thorough understanding of ServiceNow, together with broader skills such as Oracle and/or Workday.
As a ServiceNow Consultant you will work closely with KPMG leadership and clients to define and deliver HR technology strategy by successfully leading the design and configuration of ServiceNow’s HR solution. You will represent KPMG in lead roles on major client implementations and manage teams of consultants at all levels.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
Be a core engagement team member for ServiceNow deployment projects; leading functional work streams for the duration of a project
Lead functional design validation sessions and workshops
Support the client through process design validation, configuration and testing in ServiceNow and enable them to optimise their processes and maximise the benefits of ServiceNow functionality
Advise on technical integration of the ServiceNow application with other client and 3rd party applications such as payroll, benefits and finance systems from a functional perspective
Manage onshore, offshore and near-shore resources effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client
Advise on data migration and data integrity as part of a ServiceNow deployment engagement
Take a role in the growth of the team and help us to build a thriving European ServiceNow practice
Required Skill and Qualifications
Our candidates should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a really fast paced working environment.
ServiceNow certification required with one or more ServiceNow functions
Project Management, Workday HCM system design, build and deployment experience
Track record of working with or within an HR function
Detailed working knowledge of how HR shared services are delivered at process level
Three complete, full life cycle ServiceNow implementations preferred
Deep functional knowledge of case management business applications
Extensive experience with configuration, workflow and business rules on HCM/CRM and/or project manager of HR enterprise software deployments to HR Shared Services (or equivalent)
Knowledge of additional application services like social networks, collaboration tools, policy automation, webchat, CTI and IVR all desirable
We help our clients make critical business decisions using modelling and data analytics. We work with large corporates nationally and internationally on business issues across their entire organisations. We make use of a broad range of technologies (Excel, VBA, SQL, Python, Qlik, Tableau, Power BI) to support our clients evaluate options, make business plans, forecast financial impacts, monitor performance, and identify and remediate data issues. If you enjoy translating complex business problems into technical solutions, this is the team for you.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our Corporate Modelling team in London, responsible for our data modelling propositions.
Contributing to and driving the growth of the modelling team focused on corporate clients
Leading large projects to support clients in tackling business issues our corporate clients face
Reviewing data models and analytics solutions for quality assurance sign-off
Building constructive working relationships to develop internal and external networks
Leveraging existing managerial experience and leadership skills to help grow and develop the modelling team
Building strong client relationships and assist business development efforts including taking new propositions to the market and pitching for new work
Managing teams of modellers and other professionals to provide high quality and flexible modelling solutions for a diverse range of clients
Managing both onshore and offshore delivery teams
End to end engagement and stakeholder management including day to day project management
You will use existing Excel, VBA, and/or SQL skills to support delivery and develop capabilities, share knowledge on solutions, and best practice techniques
Supporting the professional development of the junior members within the team through mentoring and coaching
Developing tactical solutions for automation of corporate services, data quality checks and data remediation
Development of data models to support modelling and analytics deliverables
Incorporation of VBA within the model to streamline Excel processes
Using visualisation and analytical software (such as the Power BI, Qlik and Tableau) to drive insights from data to inform client decisions
Experience as a senior manager in consultancy, actively winning modelling work and delivering on engagement
Experience in developing modelling and analytics propositions and taking out to market
Experience in developing new strategy and propositions to generate business
Experience in working with large and multinational organisations
Experience scoping, designing and building financial and data models in best practice
Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
Experience in building and maintaining strong working relationships across a range of teams
Experience in performance management and developing & retaining talent
Strong IT skills in data analytics and automation (Excel, VBA, SQL)
Strong communication skills. Able to describe complex technical issues in a clear and non-technical way
A first-class or upper second-class degree (or international equivalent) in a numerate subject
An accounting qualification such as ACA or CIMA or an finance qualification such as CFA are desirable but not essential
Technical experience in Python, C#, PowerShell are desirable but not essential
Experiences of cloud based technology, such as Azure and AWS are desired but not essential
So join KPMG’s rapidly growing Powered applications business and the Salesforce team to support business development and project delivery activity and help put Salesforce into the strategic hearts of our clients.
Powered Enterprise Team
KPMG are business integrators not system integrators. We combine deep insight of the future of industry with a unique perspective on what change is needed to build a Connected Enterprise. Through our Powered Enterprise approach we deliver accelerated enterprise business transformation using cloud-based solutions, pre-designed assets and leading practices to enable our clients to make better, faster decisions, resulting in a quicker, more outcome focused implementations with faster return on investment. Our approach and solutions combines the breadth and scale of KPMG’s leading advisory and technology practices, capabilities and insight to drive real transformation, real change, real outcomes.
You will join the KPMG Powered Enterprise teams, communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver this change, sharing modern engineering enablement and smart automation engineering to optimize delivery and speed to outcome. These teams have deep functional knowledge and experience across our client’s core business functions, combined with deep technical skills to lead and deliver business outcome led high quality client solutions. Our management consultants and our technology consultants are the same – client focused, functional advice combined with technology enablement, one team, one dialogue, driving change and outcomes.
Powered Customer Role
We need talented individuals with experience of Salesforce implementations but importantly want to be involved in the strategic not the tactical, selling and delivering iteratively to deliver continuous and sustainable outcomes. This is a high profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development, sales origination and client delivery.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• As an Engagement Manager, lead the delivery of high quality Salesforce projects
• Provide specialist Salesforce advice and work closely with the client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of Salesforce
• Advise clients on the transformational aspects of Salesforce in relation to Customer operating model, sales, service and marketing process execution
• Contribute to business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our Customer clients
• Lead the growth of the Salesforce practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members
• Advise on technical integration of the Salesforce application with other client and 3rd party applications
• Advise on data migration and data integrity as part of the deployment engagement
• Proven Engagement Management experience
• Multiple Salesforce certifications
• Experience leading local and distributed teams effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client
• Proven relationship-building and influencing skills
• Facilitation and problem solving skills
• Salesforce agile and lean design, development, deployment and adoption experience
• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
• Detailed working knowledge of how Customer experience improvements can be delivered at the process level
• Ability to effectively transfer knowledge and flex the approach according to the situation
• Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team members
• Strong functional knowledge of in Sales, Service or Marketing Clouds
• Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity and Ncino preferable
• Experience as a configuration expert and/or project manager of enterprise software deployments
• Travel required (up to 80%)