I'm looking for
Search results for "Collaboration, Innovation & Insights"
Assistant Campaign Manager (12 month FTC)
Service Line: Market Development
Website Experience Manager
Service Line: Market Development
Senior Manager - Analyst Relations
Service Line: IHQ
Dynamics 365 F&O Senior Solution Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Workday HR Manager
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Cloud Capability Lead
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
This is an Assistant Campaign Manager position focusing on campaign delivery. The individual will sit as part of the newly established Marketing Centre of Expertise team and will support the management and drive the development and delivery of our marketing programmes in conjunction with a team of marketing professionals across our Campaign Management function.The Marketing Centre of Expertise (CoE) operates a matrix model of expertise in defined marketing capabilities and organised in clusters aligned to our business units. The CoE leads on marketing delivery, supports brand management, digital enablement and also provides account management to support the Marketing Business Partners (BP). CoE teams are experts in specialised areas and are deeply involved in co-creation and delivery.Campaign delivery is at the core of our new operating model for marketing. The Assistant Campaign Manager will drive the effective project management of our campaigns by managing our creative, data, digital and content development processes.The role holder will work to ensure that content, creative assets and the usage of marketing channels support the delivery of the brief, meet our brand and regulatory requirements and they actively involve our business and marketing colleagues throughout their development to ensure buy-in, quality and effectiveness.You will have the ability to co-ordinate activities across multiple stakeholders, channels, programmes and activities prioritising both your own and other colleagues focus to ensure we hit agreed timelines.The role will often include supporting business relationships including capturing feedback, input into content and messaging and internal engagement with a campaign.
• Support the development and delivery of our marketing programmes.
• Coordinate and drive the delivery of creative development, data, digital and media processes
• Draft agency briefs, review messaging and seek required client insights, business input and competitor insights as part of the campaign development process
• Ensure effective project management and budget control
• Coordinate and work alongside agency partners and other marketing teams and ensure we best use their skills and capabilities
• Support the engagement of business and marketing stakeholders in the development and approval of marketing campaigns.
• Manage the requirements of our processes across deliverables including brand, risk and data management policies.
• Capture reporting and insights from campaigns to enable our marketing effectiveness processes and suggest ideas for improvements to both campaign design and the development process
• Constantly monitor results so you can optimise and suggest changes to tactics.
• Support the activation and internal engagement for campaigns including developing internal launch plans and communications.
Experience - Core technical competencies
• Marketing project management experience
• Experience of working to a content and marketing asset development process including email campaigns, event communications, thought leadership and social media campaigns
• Previous experience of working with agencies and the creative briefing process
• Experience of engaging business stakeholders
• Familiarity of using brand visual identity toolkits and guidelines
• Track record of marketing delivery essential and experience of B2B marketing desirable.
• Able to apply risk and compliance processes effectively
• Familiar with management and role of data in marketing campaigns and able to produce campaign reports and apply client insights where relevant
• Experience with marketing platforms and tools including management and setting up campaigns in solutions such as Salesforce, Marketo or Adobe.
Core behavioural competencies - You will be at heart of the delivery of world-class marketing for KPMG in the UK, able to effectively drive change through a complex matrix organisation and successfully embed our new operating model.
• Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a complex and matrix environment
• Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to developing high quality work
• Proactive and able to identify potential future issues or challenges and propose solutions to address them
• Balance the need for creativity and innovation with the consistent application of our business processes and risk management policies
• Enjoy an agile and flexible work environment with an ability to work with different teams, business areas and campaign types on an ongoing basis
• You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be a good communicator and embrace collaboration
• You will be able understand the commercial drivers for the business and identify how the marketing campaign is tasked to support these.
• You will be a capable and creative verbal and written communicator, able to present well to colleagues across both marketing and business teams
You will be a good relationship-builder, creating useful networks internally and externally, and proactively use these contacts to resolve conflicts or challenges.
Expertise/ Technical role requirements:
• BA university degree or equivalent work experience
• Completed or working towards a professional marketing qualification (CIM) preferred.
• Experience of B2B marketing.
• Highly proficient in all MS Office packages
• Knowledge of CRM and marketing campaign systems
• Project management techniques for marketing programmes
• Development, forecasting and report of campaign budgets
• Good creative skills including reviewing copy and visual/image selection
• You will also be able to offer constructive commentary on some of the firm’s key marketing programmes as viewed from the public domain and offer suggestions as to how we might improve their impact
The Website Experience Manager will be responsible for managing the KPMG UK websites including kpmg.com/uk and our broader portfolio including Nunwood.com and KPMGEnterprise.co.uk.
At the heart of this role is managing the development and deployment of web content, templates and user journeys with a focus on creating compelling experiences for clients and sustaining a website that is a strategic asset for the UK firm.
You will influence the development of both our UK and digital roadmaps, content strategy, site structure and usage of the site as part of our digital marketing strategy.
The Marketing Centre of Expertise (CoE) operates a matrix model of expertise in defined marketing capabilities and organised in clusters aligned to our business units. The CoE leads on marketing delivery, supports brand management, digital enablement and also provides account management to support the Marketing Business Partners (BP). CoE teams are experts in specialised areas and are deeply involved in co-creation and delivery.
A mix of website content management, digital marketing, website technology and and experience of capturing and utilising customer insights and web analytics is required. Its focus is to ensure that all website touchpoints and user journeys are effective, personalised to client needs and integrated where possible with other digital channels – with proactive recommendations for improvement based on analytics, insights and industry best practice.
The role will require significant collaboration to be effective,
- Manage the development and deployment of website content including webpages, site structure, content strategy including a calendar and deployment of new digital content assets.
- Leading the delivery of the website components of our digital roadmap in conjunction with Global Digital Marketing including template design, UX improvements and Adobe Experience Manager Developments.
- Delivering SEO and UX optimisation across the UK websites and ensuring our compliance with key risk requirements including Penetration Testing and GDPR.
- Managing our supporting tools for the website including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, DemandBase and the Preference Centre.
- Proactively advising the marketing and strategic relationship teams and corporate affairs alongside client facing colleagues of the effective usage of the website in our digital marketing and client engagement strategies.
- Providing high quality management information around for the UK website including client insights, marketing effectiveness and content optimisation.
- Coordinating and managing partners, including Global Digital Marketing, our agencies and colleagues in our KGS team.
- Researching and analysing competitor web strategies and industry best practice to ensure we retain a word-class website.
- Project management of change and development projects related to our websites.
- Liaising with the off-shore team on OEH Marketing and web assets and analytics.
Leadership & Management
This role will report to the Senior Manager, Digital Enablement with reporting to the Head of Campaign Management and CMO as required/as the situation demands.
Stakeholder Interaction & challenges
You will bring a client focus and deep expertise around the best use of the website to effectively influence decisions around the development of content, new pages, capabilities and change projects affecting our UK websites.
Knowledgeable in UX, digital marketing and content marketing, you will anchor decisions around insights and embrace innovation to inspire and build confidence with stakeholders.
Good collaboration and negotiating skills to align business requirements, investment decisions and content plans with best practice – and remain focussed on delivering more compelling client experiences with commercial value for the firm.
Supported by an off-shore team, you will be able to motivate and manage their delivery to agreed timescales, quality and cost.
You will need to display and maintain high levels of energy and drive in order to ensure projects are delivered in timely fashion with the maximum impact and good feedback from users.
You will not be afraid to constructively challenge the status quo, using your strong influencing and negotiation skills with senior stakeholders to achieve the best results within the strategic objectives of KPMG.
Impact, Risk, Accountability & Governance
- Expected to work autonomously within the firm’s overall strategic priorities and direct support from other members of Marketing and Strategic Relationships to implement initiatives.
- Aware of the need to assess and to manage risk and governance requirements to ensure we manage the information security, data privacy and broader risk and compliance implications of our websites.
Core technical competencies
- Website content production, template management and oversight of website UX
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager and Google Analytics or similar platforms and tools
- Proven expertise and approaches to deliver SEO/SEM, personalisation and website journey management
- Excellent copy-writing and editing skills for website content
- You will display a solid understanding of marcomms, and how this translates into the digital environment at KPMG, setting tactical plans and tailoring approaches for our website
- Able to manage the development and execution of a website content strategy and structure
- Act as a champion for digital marcomms, educating junior marketing team members, as well as wider marketing as to its importance
- Have a strong grasp of analysis, including the development of new strategies based on client insights and digital analytics
Core behavioural competencies
- Intellectually curious with the drive to continue developing your knowledge of website best practice to deliver a better visitor experience
- Collaborative with colleagues across the marketing team to ensure the team are adopting best practice approach and needs are considered in our digital plans.
- Innovative and stimulating innovation in others; constructively challenge new ideas to ensure they contribute to the overall goals of marketing.
- Act as client champion and use this to inform our content strategy and calendar.
- Excellent attention to detail and rigour in your approach.
- Comfortable in the technical and engaging with technology providers, agencies and ITS colleagues you will be able to translate and make accessible for broader audiences
- BA university degree or equivalent
- Professional marketing qualification (CIM) preferred
- Strong experience of digital marketing and automation solutions
- Highly proficient in all MS Office packages
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager or similar
- Comprehensive knowledge of website content management tools, workflow management with Adobe Experience Manager experience desirable
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge of the current landscape UX, personalisation and the role of web as part of a digital strategy
- Able to offer constructive commentary on some of the firm’s digital channel strategy as viewed from the public domain and offer suggestions as to how you might improve the visitor experience
The Senior Manager, Analyst Relations will provide support for analyst relations for KPMG globally. This role will help manage the overall analyst relations agenda and coordinate leadership interactions with analysts to advance KPMG’s brand and capability recognition in the marketplace. This role will help drive our brand and capabilities around core KPMG service offerings and value propositions. The Senior Manager, Analyst Relations will work closely with Advisory and other functional leadership, SMEs, marketing and corporate communications. From time to time, the Senior Manager will be called upon to update senior member firm and global leadership on analyst relations activity, and on outside-in perceptions of KPMG by the analyst community.
This role requires extensive cross group collaboration, global coordination of messaging, and planning and executing on a variety of analyst engagements, including informal interaction with analysts, formal briefings, attendance at industry and analyst conferences, and executive presentations. The position will work closely with internal teams to develop analyst-specific positioning and messages that differentiate KPMG in the markets we serve and result in positive analyst coverage and evaluations. Extensive travel is anticipated, once permitted again.
This position requires frequent contact with all levels of KPMG leadership, managers, and employees as well as frequent contact with industry analysts.
Likewise, this position will respond to internal requests for analyst insight, will research analyst content to which KPMG subscribes and provide internal constituents with data, market intelligence and competitive intelligence that supports business planning and market development efforts.
The Senior Manager must have the ability to work independently, with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. The Senior Manager will also be expected to contribute significantly to major analyst events that are organized and led by Analyst Relations, and which place KPMG in a very public light with discerning, skeptical analysts who evaluate the Firm on a variety of criteria.
Communications w/internal and external community
% of Time Accountability: 40%
• Design and drive relationship building with analysts and understand their calendar of research
• Recommend, implement and oversee a regular schedule of interaction with analysts
• Advise and contribute to internal teams responding to formal analyst evaluations (such as Magic Quadrant reports), and provide leadership, insights and support that results in positive outcomes
• Present to leadership and other internal teams on analyst relations activities, progress against goals, and market/analyst perceptions
• Respond to internal stakeholder requests for market and competitive intelligence, as well as analyst thought leadership in support of market development and business planning
• Read and digest analyst research to understand relationship to KPMG offerings, as well as how best to position KPMG in related reports
• Manage multiple internal project teams in responding to analyst research projects
• Promptly update analyst relations portal content, CRM databases, and other archives shared by the AR team or with internal stakeholders as assigned
1. Champion inclusion: Creates an environment in which all people feel like they belong
2. Drive quality: Delivers high-quality products and exceptional service that provide value and exceed client expectations
3. Advance an ethical environment: Takes personal responsibility for the ethical environment of the firm and encourages others to do the same
4. Apply a strategic perspective: Uses diverse sets of inputs to develop a broad perspective on business and people issues
5. Make sound decisions: Exercises sound ethical and business judgment when making decisions
6. Foster innovation: Embraces a culture of innovation and experimentation to create value
7. Demonstrate self-awareness: Focuses on self-development and continuous learning, using insight to build capability and confidence
8. Build collaborative relationships: Connects with individuals, teams and organizations to build lasting, collaborative relationships that enable global, firm-wide growth
9. Develop and motivate others: Engages teams, instills confidence, and coaches people to find meaning in their work and achieve exceptional results
Technical Skills & Qualifications
Description of Level of Qualifictaions
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in business or a related field
Experience & Knowledge
• A wealth of experience in analyst relations, advisory, industry analysis/research, marketing, media relations or corporate communications. Particular experience with/exposure to Cyber and Risk services, offerings and solutions
• Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and results
• Solid understanding of professional services, IT services; ability to articulate that with external clients
• Excellent internal and external client relationship management skills and solid communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and collaborate from remote location with global contacts, both inside and outside of KPMG
The Senior Solution Architect role will lead delivery of our Finance Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution on large complex programmes or portfolio, drive deep technical and functional leadership within the practice to deliver quality, client-centric solutions. Provides deep industry expertise to build and cultivate strong business relationships at a senior level. Champion’s innovation both within the firm and with clients, sharing Thought Leadership within the practice across the relevant Industry specialism. Collaborating with the Global team to enhance the out of the box Dynamics functionality, living KPMG a unique selling point and also aresalable asset. Takes a leading role in identifying development needs of
team members and provides coaching, mentoring or stretch assignments to support individuals achieve their full potential as well as promoting collaboration across team.
- Leads delivery of our Finance Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution on large, complex programmes or portfolios, through the management of a team of professionals and possibly with the contribution of cross-functional/team specialists
- Effectively manages commercial and contractual aspects of an engagement to achieve expected levels of quality and profitability
- Executes projects to a level that meet member firm’s quality standards within a commercial context.
- Manages scope and delivers timely and quality deliverables
- Provides inputs/takes a lead in the creation of innovative and repeatable solutions that strengthen business performance and differentiate KPMG from our competition.
- Responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements.
- Identify business/project risk and mitigates as necessary, does not undertake work that does not fit with firm capabilities or Risk Management criteria
- Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan
- Holds review on completion of projects to identify lessons learned and enhance future quality and commercial planning
- Works on CPD to maintain professional status/accreditation and keeping up to date with technical developments.
- Role models Firm values and behaviours, actively promoting and supporting inclusive collaboration within the Practice
- Demonstrates the ability to drive change through motivating and influencing team members.
Knowledge & Skills (including Qualifications)
- Deep and broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification is essential.
- Must also be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365.
- Deep knowledge of all core Finance concepts and processes including, Enterprise Structures, GL, AP, AR and reporting
- Good understanding of Azure and cloud technologies
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle
- In addition, specialism in one Industry or sector is essential
- Understanding of one of the following is beneficial;- Manufacturing
- Human Resources
- Project Management and Accounting
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Trading & Logistics
- Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore tams
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Certification in TOGAF or Zachman Framework would be beneficial
- Degree qualification
Experience and Background:
- Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
- Extensive experience as an ERP consultant, ability to lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders ·
- Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Solution Architect role
- Experience of large scale ERP implementations – Business requirement analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
- Pre-sales experience
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
- Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff
Powered Enterprise is KPMG’s world-class accelerated Enterprise Business Transformation approach for cloud-based solutions that uses pre-designed back-office leading practices and KPMG’s six layer Target Operating Model. It enables clients to make better, faster decisions, resulting in a quicker implementation and a faster path to Return on Investment. This solution combines the breadth and scale of KPMG’s leading practice, capabilities and insight into a complete solution for an effective back-office.
The Powered Apps teams are communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver KPMG Powered Enterprise though a standardised delivery model, which drives professional delivery to clients. The teams use their functional knowledge and experience (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement), coupled with their expertise in the cloud applications (e.g. Oracle, Workday, Coupa) to lead and deliver client programmes, support pre-sales activities and develop improvement and extensions to Powered Enterprise. KPMG are growing their S&D - Powered Apps team to meet an ever increasing demand for our market leading services and are seeking IT management consultants with relevant expertise and experience.
As the growth of our Powered HCM practise continues we are looking for Process Leads who have experience of configuring Oracle or Workday to join our team
• Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
• Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity
• Experience of implementing at least one module of the relevant cloud platform (Workday or Oracle) (NB there is a strong preference for Payroll skills specifically) so you can bring your learnings to the client about what did (or didn’t!) work
• Leading client facing meetings and facilitation of workshops with larger groups of client teams
• lead an offshore team to design, configure and test a module or process area to successful deployment for a client
• Developing end to end solutions using the best of good industry practise combined with understanding the optionality available within the product.
Our candidates should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a really fast paced working environment.
• Educated to degree level
• Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
• Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in more than one sector
• Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
• Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills
• An awareness of key delivery methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
• Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
• Experience of working effectively with client functional team representatives
• Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
Cloud Capability Lead
We have learnt during the recent global situation that remote working can, and has, worked for our large Engineering team. Whilst we have three core offices (London, Manchester and Leeds) we are open to remote workers across the UK within a sensible vicinity of our offices with a view to being onsite at least one day per week.
Within KPMG's Technology service line, the Infrastructure Engineering team’s mission is to be the best Infrastructure team ever, by using the right tools for the right job, failing fast and automating like our lives depend on it. Right from the leadership level, our team are fully committed to the DevOps culture and are consistently trying to change to ensure that culture is nurtured and grows.
We operate at genuine scale taking advantage of our alliance partnerships with the industry leading public cloud providers to deliver cutting edge solutions to clients on a global stage. If the public cloud is your future and you’re amazing at solving difficult, interesting and complex challenges and actually writing code, roll up your sleeves then drop us a line and remember to bring cake.
You will be working to continuously advance and standardise our client’s infrastructure and pipelined deployments, whilst collaborating with colleagues to write infrastructure as code that scales and takes advantage of the technologies available in the market.
• Oversee the Building and Running of multiple cloud service teams who help business sectors design, build and maintain infrastructure and software services primarily in the three public cloud environments (AWS, Azure and GCP)
• Contribute towards the overall strategic direction for the wider Cloud and Engineering communities as well as your direct cloud service teams
• Lead, sponsor and mentor your various teams of engineers. Provide both technical and managerial support, guidance and advice where needed at any level
• Leverage extensive experience to assist your teams, and the wider cloud community at any grade level
• Responsible for ensuring all your service teams are financially buoyant and resourced correctly
• Build strong relationships with the coverage CTO for your area ensure you feed into their Technology strategy and be the trusted advisor from a Cloud and DevOps perspective
• Build on existing and forge new relationships with the wider firm at Director, Partner and Senior Partner level to put the T in GTD
• Ensure all teams are approaching and meeting both client and firm regulatory and security controls and are able to feed these ways of working back to the community
• Support your wider Infrastructure community by assisting other teams, sharing knowledge, debugging problems, contributing code to central projects, and any other things you can think of
• Enjoy yourself. Lead and nurture the culture of your teams and spread the word and capabilities the wider Technology team has across the UK and Global member firms
• Extensive experience managing a large or multiple teams of engineers and being responsible for delivering large and complex projects
• Ability to have deep technical level discussions with engineers, to explaining the business benefits of a range of technologies to non-technical partners and clients who have business issues to overcome
• Have a keen eye for opportunity. Put the T in GTD and grow, extensively, the brand footprint of Engineering not only internally at KPMG but externally to the market
• Excellent stakeholder management and relationship skills at C suite level both internally and client facing
• Ability to operate in a highly context switching environment for not only different clients but different business sectors and different technologies
• Proven extensive experience with Linux/Unix/Microsoft configuration
• Extensive hands on experience with public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and/or GCP
• Able to identify and nurture existing and new talent
• Proven experience in software development or scripting languages such as Python/Go/PowerShell/Nodejs/C# or equivalent
• Solid CI/CD pipelining skills using Octopus/TeamCity/Jenkins/Azure DevOps or equivalent
• Product focussed, build once and reuse
• Take responsibility for your code
• Automates everything
• Proven experience working in an agile environment
• Ability to empower your teams to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal input
• You like nothing more than to watch colleagues flourish under your guidance
• Be a technological cloud advocate to a wider audience inside and outside of the business
• Curiosity - Bring fresh ideas to the team and wider firm be it new software or containerisation of existing infrastructure and projects
What we can offer
• Scale, some of our clients are well known global brands, their infrastructure isn't small
• A great team environment, inside and outside of the work place
• Alliance relationships with AWS/Azure/GCP - Work with the product owners directly and help build their roadmap
• Love of technology and learning about even newer technology to help our clients be successful
• Paid certifications
• Flexible and considerate working hours and locations
• Access to regular training opportunities, attending conferences and certification support is encouraged
• Market equal pay and benefits such as a subsidised lunch, health care, pension, cycle to work, free day off to celebrate your birthday
Service Line Information
The Technology team services the broader Firm through delivery of core technology and managed services capabilities, collaboration and innovation development services and building our Alliances network.
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.