I'm looking for
Search results for "Customer Experience & Digital"
Senior Supply Chain Technical Project Manager
Service Line: Operational Transformation
Business Development Director - Corporates
Service Line: Coverage Central
Global Mobility Senior Adviser
Service Line: People
Senior HR Business Partner - Consulting (12 month FTC)
Service Line: People
Manager - RICS Registered Valuer (London or Manchester)
Service Line: Audit
Senior Manager - Cyber, KPMG Private Enterprise
Service Line: RC Technology
If you are looking for a stretching role in a high growth environment, helping blue chip organisations and regionally based clients to digitally transform their Supply Chain & Operations, enabling them to achieve their strategic goals and making them future ready, then this role is for you.
A key element of how we support our clients on their functional transformation journey is KPMG Powered Enterprise – our outcome driven functional transformation solution that combines deep functional knowledge, proven delivery capability and cloud technologies to drive sustainable change, rising performance and lasting value.
The successful candidate will play a leading role in building and growing our Powered Supply Chain offering in the UK - which is a key element of our overall growth strategy within Operations.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager, for our Powered Supply Chain practice to support large organisations deliver technology led Supply Chain transformation programmes using Oracle or SAP and support Powered Supply Chain business development activity.
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing KPMG teams across multiple workstreams and clients to ensure the timely delivery of programs within scope and budget. The successful candidate will work directly with KPMG and client upper management to drive strategic decisions and ensure KPMG leading practise delivery methodology is applied.
The candidate will also be required to develop mid-level team members in the PMO/Project management workstream and perform business development work in parallel with program delivery oversight.
We are seeking a talented individual with experience of Supply Chain Cloud implementations and detailed working knowledge of Supply Chain software in the key process areas of Forecast to Plan, Schedule to Produce and Store to Fulfil, with one of the following providers – Oracle or SAP.
Key accountabilities: Clients
• Oversee the day-to-day project management activities of Powered Supply Chain engagements for various clients, including KPMG team management, plan and project RAID management, status reporting, project reviews and resource management
• Overall accountability for the delivery and quality of KPMG client deliverables
• Ensure KPMG Powered implementation methodology for all clients is applied and tailored to meet each customer’s unique business needs
• Excellent planning skills, proficient in Smartsheet, Microsoft Projects or similar planning tools
• Develop strong relationships with senior client stakeholders, KPMG colleagues and third-party partners
• Oversee the creation of program plan(s) with input from the relevant workstream leads
• Chair meetings such as program kick offs, workshops, reviews and governance bodies
• Provide consistent and quality reporting to KPMG and client upper management/executive level
• Drive KPMG program delivery leading practice and provide subject matter expertise and strategic guidance to the client(s)
• Lead business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other prospect activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
• Facilitate goal-level creation for the Project Management/PMO function and work with managers to ensure the goals cascade to all grades
• Proven ability to prioritise issues and multitask in fast paced and demanding environment
• Resolves problems quickly and effectively using creativity and innovation
• A track record of working with onshore, offshore and 3rd party teams to source relevant expertise to deliver solutions
• Manage customers where up to 50% of your time may include travel
Key accountabilities: Quality
• Oversee management of engagements according to KPMG's financial and risk management policies
• Deliver engagements on time and within the engagement profitability targets
• Executes projects to a level that meet member firm’s Quality standards within a commercial context. Contribute towards creating innovative and repeatable solutions which strengthen business performance and differentiate KPMG from our competition.
• Holds review (s) on completion of projects to identify lessons learned and enhance future quality and commercial planning.
Key accountabilities: People
• Supervise and performance manage KPMG staff working on assigned engagements
• Foster and develop junior and mid-level talent resources across all functions
• Ensures team accurately charge time to Engagement codes to see true value of work delivered and to recognize individual/team effort.
• Meets deadlines throughout the Performance cycle both for personal development and appraisees ensuring quality feedback is requested, goals are set and monitored, providing feedback on engagement reviews
• Identifies development needs of team and provides coaching, mentoring and stretch assignments to attract, develop and retain our most talented colleagues.
• A passionate and committed leader with experience of developing and running delivery teams. Able to inspire a group of KPMG professionals and 3rd party partners to deliver for our clients
• A Supply Chain Technology professional with a proven track record of successful delivery of large scale, complex technology solutions in a consulting environment
• A detailed working knowledge of Supply Chain software in the key process areas of Forecast to Plan, Schedule to Produce and Store to Fulfil, particularly with Oracle and SAP
• A track record of client delivery, innovation and transformation using Cloud solutions, at large FTSE/blue chip organisations
• Knowledge of the external Cloud technology delivery market and the latest trends in the industry
• Creative problem-solving ability, working in ambiguous situations
• Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Excellent people leadership
100% of Role as Business Development Director (BDD) for Corporates Coverage, working to support the Consumer Markets, Leisure and Retail sector
• Sales is a high profile opportunity within KPMG. You will be playing a crucial role in helping to drive the business forward and will be part of a dynamic team culture offering strong internal networks and support
• Your role will be to initially focus solely on clients within a specific sector to drive opportunities, relationships and revenue from service lines across the firm. You will work to develop your own network and relationships at the client, understand their issues and, from that, develop solutions and drive revenue
• You will work very closely with the Global Lead Partner (GLP) / Client Lead Partner (CLP) of key accounts and be a key member of the client service teams, ensuring that these teams optimise the opportunities for KPMG
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work on selected Corporates clients within the Consumer, Leisure and Retail sector
• Identify and gather information on new client issues through primary (face-to-face / Teams) meetings
• Facilitate expansion of points of contact between KPMG and the client. Create, maintain and drive the execution of the relationship map and plan to develop many to many contacts
• Personally lead development of those relationships where KPMG has no existing relationship
• Develop peer relationships with client staff
• Co-ordinate client relationship events and ensure return on investment is measured through deepened relationships and increased opportunity for KPMG to work with the client
• Identify and build relationships with regional influencers by attending events, hosting internal sales meetings and managing the Client Service Team (CST) meetings, sharing best practice and seeking opportunities to raise profile externally
• Act as a role model for Business Development across Corporates
• Focus on current issues to ensure that relevant time sensitive solutions and ideas are communicated to clients using internal network to identify KPMG’s angle and develop a proposition to take to the client
• Identify white space at the client and individuals to target. Lead on developing and driving plans
• Boost sales conversion through deploying rigorous sales processes, pricing, contracting and negotiation, to win work across multiple channels
• Work with the GLPs / CLPs and across functions and functional partners to enhance sales efforts. Agree sales strategy to penetrate the account, assign ownership for relationships with key stakeholders and ensure appropriate visibility at board level
• Ensure all sales activities are consistent with KPMG account plan sales process, client service meetings, client service reviews etc.
• Act as a focal point for selling new propositions
• Actively seek opportunities to add more value to the client, through cross-functional solutions
• Provide visibility of sales pipeline by ensuring MSD pipeline management systems are kept up to date
• Coach the team in sales best practice
• Facilitate communication amongst team members; develop centre of client knowledge to encourage communication and discussion amongst the client team
• Share knowledge of sales and relationship management by informally seeking opportunities to coach and mentor partners and emerging leaders
• Bring new ideas and methods to the account and liaise with other account team members to ensure that best practice is shared, client and regional intelligence is communicated and the team has a good understanding of what services are selling well
• Understand the wider offerings of the firm and gain a good understanding of broader sector / client trends, issues, needs, and potential applicability / relevance across own portfolio
• Act as a focal point for communications between client and KPMG team
• Act with a Global Mindset to secure the best of KPMG is brought to bear for the benefit of the client
• Net sales YTD – under the firm’s Revenue Credit Scheme
• Growth of accounts v PY and v budget
• Pipeline YTD (MSD and broader international opportunities) - with a focus on those programmes that you are driving
• Pipeline conversion rate YTD
• New relationships you have initiated / developed this year and / or examples of existing relationships strengthened (including CRM scores)
• Client feedback
Skills, Experience and Competencies
• Be able to drive value-adding business conversations with clients
• Sets the standard for insight and opinions delivered to the client - knowledgeable on both client business issues and KPMG solutions and can match both effectively through assimilation
• Be confident interacting at the most senior levels internally and externally, while at the same time able to interact well with peers and other more junior members of the team
• Strong questioning and listening skills with ability to see the bigger picture
• Effective networker with ability to understand client needs
• Mature in outlook, with strong influencing skills (internal and with client) and diplomacy
• Positive and enthusiastic manner in dealing with a cross section of people
• Be well organised, detail-conscious, pro-active, hard-working, and resilient
• Be flexible in their approach and able to work under pressure
• A track record within sales or a client-facing professional role, and understanding of professional services markets an advantage
• Good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
• Good knowledge of professional services organisations
• Experience of operating across Europe and globally a benefit
• Good presentation skills
• Possess excellent communication skills and be confident speaking to large groups
• Good working knowledge of Function, Lines of Business
• Strong understanding of services, and relevant content across the firm, in order to create a fully multi-disciplinary approach
KPMG’s Global Mobility team supports the talent strategy by facilitating assignments all over the world. Working as a pro-active member of the team you will provide full assignment lifecycle support to the business stakeholders and the assignee directly. You will be able to demonstrate a highly organised and efficient approach with a pragmatic client focused service. The role is exceptionally diverse and you will possess and further develop a wide range of professional skills.
This position reports to the Global Mobility UK Country Lead and is based in Watford.
• Provide advice to both assignees and business leaders on expatriate policy and the associated costs. Understanding the business need and advising accordingly
• Develop strong relationships within the business stakeholders, with Finance and with HR specialists, ensuring regular progress is provided on assignment status as required
• Ensure GM processes are followed, and develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the GM role, including tax, immigration and service provider provisions
• Coordination of inbound and outbound assignments for a dedicated business function in line with GM service level agreements and Global Policies
Main duties & responsibilities
• Become policy expert and encourage knowledge sharing as part of the team culture within GM and the wider KPMG network
• Adhere to the GM policies, responsibilities, and processes ensuring these are understood and followed, within agreed Service Level Agreements
• Develop understanding of the cost implications of international assignments in accordance with the policies and be able to advise the business accordingly
• Ensure LINK Enterprise is utilised and updated as the key tool for all inbound and outbound international assignments, using the reporting tool to monitor assignment progress
• Participation at resourcing and recruitment events, increasing awareness of international assignment opportunities as a career development choice
• Conducting effective orientation briefings with inbound and outbound assignees
• Proactively managing returners and leavers, working with the business to ensure a smooth reintegration
• Working closely with the GM Assistant to ensure all assignment support tasks are completed accurately, and in line with SLAs
• Reviewing Terms and Conditions letters and other assignment critical documents ensuring accuracy, and highlighting potential issues to the GM Lead
• Develop relationships with in-country global mobility coordinators and assistants, the HR community, overseas counterparts, resourcing teams, candidates and assignees to ensure a professional and knowledgeable service is delivered
• Screening of all in/out assignment application forms, challenging the assignee and business where necessary to ensure that objectives, supporting business case and costs have been understood and approved
• Conducting assignment debriefs and providing relevant feedback and GM development suggestions to the GM Lead
• Able to demonstrate previous experience working within the field of international assignments, either global mobility or expatariate management. Alternatively a background of specialist knowledge within tax and/or immigration. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to deal with challenging conversations with business contacts and assignees positioning persuasive arguments and communicating complex assignment processes in a clear and effective manner.
• Applicants will have a good understanding of the assignment lifecycle from start-to-finish including expatriate compensation methodologies. Additionally you must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of UK immigration and tax rules.
• You will demonstrate an international focus with a good understanding of other cultures
• You will be well organised, a strong communicator, and negotiator, able to prioritise and work under pressure, and have a proactive approach to your self-development
• You will possess good interpersonal skills to be able to influence both assignees and senior stakeholders on a day-to-day basis
• Good IT skills, as assignment tracking relies heavily on Excel programmes and our global database systems.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to provide both operational and strategic support to assignees and the business areas.
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Purpose of Role
To act as the primary point of contact for assigned internal client group(s), managing and delivering an outstanding HR business service to clients supporting the annual calendar or events and the relevant business strategy. Also acts as a key facilitator and enabler of the matrixed organisation and a driver of change.
Major Functions / Accountabilities
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal clients, specifically with the Performance Group Leader (PGL), People Partner, Service Line Partners, Head of Performance & Operations (HoPO) and, via the HoPO, the Performance Leaders.
• Develop a deep understanding of the client group, e.g., what they do, the commercial levers, their strategic priorities, pipelines of potential work etc.) to deliver the best service possible.
• Provide support, trusted advice and challenge to clients.
• Partner with colleagues from the wider Performance Group Operations teams (Finance, Resourcing etc.) to drive activities for the business.
Delivery of people strategy / performance group people plan and annual People Calendar:
• Working with the relevant PGL/Leader, People Partner and HoPO, provide input to form or inform the strategic people plan based on knowledge, needs and analysis of the client group.
• Work with leaders within your performance group to roll out that plan and monitor its progress.
• Operate autonomously within the parameters of the agreed people plan to deliver the requirements of the function, with oversight from HR Lead.
• Analyse management information to identify themes and trends, suggest HR interventions to address accordingly.
• Be a champion of KPMG’s culture, values, behaviours and IDSE (Inclusion, Diversity and Social Equality) agenda in all activities building understanding and confidence within the client group.
• Act as a role model and influencer for change initiatives, proactively driving the internal client forward using a range of change management techniques to achieve their desired initiatives.
• Manage the consistent delivery of the people calendar (includes GPS, performance management, salary and bonus, promotions and talent review cycles) in accordance with the KPMG guidelines and the client group’s people plan.
• Work with People Function CoEs and People Operations colleagues to ensure HR policy is implemented consistently and effectively.
• Work closely with People Partner, HoPO and the Recruitment and Resourcing teams to ensure that they understand the future requirements of the client group at all levels, including Graduate/Student recruitment.
• Advise on the structure of packages to be offered to new hires.
• Challenge around IDSE in hiring of external talent.
• Provide trusted strategic and operational advice to Leadership and HoPOs on HR matters.
• Working with the HR Advisory Team, support their resolution of highly complex and/or high risk people issues and flag high risk issues to HR Lead as appropriate.
• Provide coaching support to others (e.g. Performance Leaders and other business leaders) in effective people management.
• Provide HR support in firm-wide restructuring / acquisitions / ER initiatives (where applicable).
• Proactive collaboration with other HRBPs to facilitate and enable the matrixed organisation:
• Liaise with other HRBPs within your specific client HRBP team to ensure a shared understanding of the strategic priorities and to enable synergies across the relevant client group.
• Liaise with the other HRBPs in the People function to drive consistency across the business and to share best practice.
• Liaise with other People Function teams, e.g., Recruitment and Learning, to provide a seamless service to the client group on strategic projects and calendar processes.
• Manage, mentor, co-ordinate and motivate the HRBP team, ensuring delivery of first class support (through annual objective setting, regular performance reviews, work allocation, coaching, etc.).
• Lead the delivery of HR projects / change initiatives to support KPMG’s people strategy and the function people plan.
• Client feedback (Whilst the line report is into the people function, the key source of feedback is the client group).
• Delivery of projects / change initiatives (effectiveness, timeliness and quality).
• Successful completion of HR Calendar activities.
• Employee engagement, GPS/Pulse score for client group.
• Inclusion and diversity target zones for client group.
• Quality and timeliness of advice.
• Satisfactory resolution of complex ER cases.
Key Behaviours & Skills
• Deep and broad HR knowledge (CIPD qualification or equivalent).
• Demonstrable commercial acumen and understanding of the business.
• Strategic thinker and ability to translate business needs into people plans.
• Ability to work autonomously to deliver agreed people plans.
• Ability to inspire and lead other HRBPs to deliver people plans.
• Strong client relationships and influencing skills to establish credibility.
• Honed collaboration skills, understanding how to operate in a complex, matrixed organisation.
• Project management experience of large scale / cross-functional activities.
• Confidence in presenting to Partners and Performance Group leadership.
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate and manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment with senior level leaders.
• Data orientated with proven experience of using data to influence client initiatives and actions.
• Knowledge, and use, of a range of change management techniques.
• Developed mind-set for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding client expectations.
• Management, coaching and mentoring skills.
• Excellent IT skills (advanced Excel and PowerPoint).
The Real Estate Valuation Centre of Excellence (REVCoE) comprises a team of Chartered Surveyors and RICS Registered Valuers based across the UK with representation in London, Manchester and Leeds. The team provides assurance on real estate valuations provided for inclusion within company accounts. The team is seeking a valuation expert to support audit teams at Manager level based in London or Manchester. The role is within Delivery Solutions Group (DSG) which is part of the Audit function.
Roles and responsibilities
To work closely with audit teams across the UK to review valuations and supporting information provided by their audited entities.
To help audit teams to robustly challenge management’s key assumptions and judgements with an appropriate level of professional scepticism.
Attend and chair external meetings and conference calls between audit teams, clients and their advisors.
To deliver a report concluding whether the values proposed are reasonable highlighting any areas of risk.
Assist senior members of REVCoE to manage resources and allocate jobs to the team members.
Provide support on tenders and proposals for new Audit engagements where valuation expertise is required including attending and potentially presenting at formal pitches as necessary.
Assist the team in sharing market and technical knowledge by delivering training and presentations to the audit teams on real estate matters.
Help REVCoE to deliver the business plan by providing specialist valuation expertise to help the Audit function deliver on its audit quality goals.
Candidates should be MRICS qualified with numerous years PQE and should have RICS Registered Valuer
Candidates should have a good understanding of the RICS Valuation – Professional Standards and their implication for valuations.
Sound knowledge of valuation of the main commercial sectors (office, industrial, retail) including student accommodation and PRS/BTR.
Knowledge of valuations for tax purposes (CGT) would be beneficial.
Strong valuation skills and experience of using Argus ValCap, Argus Enterprise and Argus Developer.
Good knowledge of methodological approaches and technical issues involved in the valuation process including development appraisals.
A good knowledge of property “general practice” matters including leases, legal titles, environmental and construction issues and their impact on value.
Ability to understand and analyse property valuations \\ development appraisals \\ cash flows using input from your own research and contacts.
Ability to build strong relationships whilst working within a strong risk mitigating and compliance driven culture.
Excellent time management skills and ability to work on and deliver several projects concurrently.
Exceptional communication skills with a well-developed ability to write concise reports along with the ability to discuss \\ present any property matters to the audit team and clients when required.
Diligence, with an eye for forensically analysing reports, valuations and data.
Good Microsoft Excel skills.
There has never been a better time to join our Cyber practice. Private Enterprise clients sit at the heart of the UK economy and are the fastest growing sector in the UK. This role is part of a substantial increase in capability to meet a growing demand and provide a comprehensive range of services to many of the UK’s most innovative, resilient and rapidly growing, privately backed companies.
We help our clients protect, detect and respond to high end cyber threats; helping them understand the cyber threat landscape, as it relates to their business and build out the specialist capabilities they need to counter cyber-attacks, financial crime and other threats.
For us, cyber security isn’t just a technical issue, it is one which engages the whole business and allows faster and more confident decision-making.
Our team works shoulder to shoulder with our broader advisory practice to integrate what we do for our clients in to everything we deliver from risk management to financial crime and operational resilience to technology transformation.
You will be a Senior Manager, with a technical cyber background, with a particular focus on Private Enterprise, but with a link right across our UK and Global cyber community. The role broadly covers three main areas
Leading the team – as a senior team member you will take an important role in helping to shape our consulting team, considering the skills we need, how we access additional capacity and where we need our people to be. You will also be a Performance Manager for up to five of our people supporting them in their own career journeys.
Leading on delivery – our Senior Managers will typically oversee a handful of engagements at any one time. You could be finishing off some whilst kicking off another. They will be of different sizes and in different subjects for clients across different industries with huge variety. On each you will have a team reporting to you and a Partner or Director you are supporting who has overall accountability for the work. You will bring your technical knowledge and consulting skills in to this work, sometimes at the core of delivery and in others overseeing / checking the quality of our work.
Building the pipeline – demand has never been higher for our support. Clients want to know what others are doing or how they compare. Sometimes we are helping clients to respond to a difficult question from a regulator or client and often its providing burst capacity of resource where they don’t require a skill-set full-time but need it for a project change or other reason. Sometimes our work is won competitively and so you will be taking a role leading on that proposal (with access to our library of previous examples), often we are asked to go straight to contract with real urgency. You will be central to this process, working with Partners and Directors, sat on calls and in meetings with them and then working together to get the right response at the right time to our clients – often this will be working alongside other capabilities within KPMG to ensure we bring the best of the firm to our clients.
• Building out and maintaining a professional network
• Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity
• Track record in consulting or industry that demonstrates an understanding of the threat and issues faced by clients (essential) AND how cyber links in to other disciplines
• Someone with a strong professional network of former and future colleagues, clients and leaders in our industry (essential)
• Proven knowledge and experience of delivering one of more of the following areas: Strategy and Security Transformation, security technology change, security operations, Identity and Access Management (IDAM), Resilience & Testing or Cyber Incident Response(essential)
• A personal style that naturally fits with our KPMG values, overall acting with integrity (essential)
• Proven ability to lead work at sustained levels of high intensity, and inspire drive and resilience in others
• Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions in an accurate, brief and clear way, that may be readily understood and employed by business leaders
• Proven ability in taking appropriate action after monitoring/reviewing the progress and performance of others
Qualifications and Skills:
• It’s not all about collecting certifications but we also know that for many, qualifications are really important and so here are some we focus on in the team (CISSP, CISM, NCSC CCP) . There are also multiple qualifications in particular technical areas such as Cloud, Penetration Testing or Identity and Access Management and we are equally interested in how you gained those and the experience you have
• Ability to achieve security clearance (BPSS, possibly SC Level) (preferable)
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills (essential)
• Ability to interact with organisations at a senior levels (essential)