I'm looking for
Search results for "Europe, Middle-East & Africa (EMA)"
Director - EMA Markets – KPMG Way
Service Line: IHQ
Assistant Managers - Procurement
Service Line: Operational Transformation
market is increasingly competitive and KPMG is committed to enabling and
empowering its people to win new business effectively and efficiently.
EMA KPMG Way Team is a small, but highly impactful group of Sales/BD subject
matter experts and consultants that are responsible for embedding business
development best practice within EMA member firms and strategic accounts. The
team’s objective is to support key stakeholders (EMA Heads of Market, Global
Lead Partners and Client Service Teams) with enhancing the client experience
and driving top-line revenue group. The group works closely with the broader
EMA markets team (PMO, Operations and Pursuits) to deliver value to our
collective regional stakeholders.
quest for growth across our global network, the KPMG Way team plays a key role
in supporting the delivery of one the region’s top priorities – the EMA Growth
Program. The EMA Growth Program consists of priority accounts that are
headquartered across the EMA region, where we are investing heavily to drive
significant growth (growth in client relationships, client trust, client
experience and revenues).
role will be focused on leveraging your direct sales, consulting and
client-facing business development experience to professionalise sales in our
priority Markets and accounts. You will have experience with creating
sustainable sales change programmes in a Partnership or like organisation,
specifically helping to drive mind set, skillset and discipline change where it
is not always mandated.
KPMG Way Regional Lead (EMA) with delivering key objectives, including the
delivery of the EMA Markets Growth Program and Member firm support
with key stakeholders to co-create relevant, bespoke and pragmatic solutions
aligned to specific sales and busine ss development requirements.
the lead on specific projects and initiatives with key stakeholders and be
accountable for delivering end-to-end solutions (with the support of the
as Markets & Business Development subject matter expert, and consult/coach
stakeholders with best practice account management, account planning,
opportunity management and pipeline management.
advice, direction and coaching to the Global Lead Partners (GLPs) and Client Service
and facilitate meetings, workshops and training sessions with GLPs and CSTs
(and other senior stakeholders).
Create scalability and transfer knowledge by empowering
local member firms and priority accounts.
A deep understanding of the end-to-end sales
cycle and the ability to leverage relevant prior learning experience.
Credibility and ability to coach,
challenge and influence the most senior stakeholders within the firm.
Fast learner - this is a new role which
requires an ability to think innovatively to make things happen.
Ability to work under pressure with
challenging deadlines, multiple stakeholders and opinions.
Driven and results focussed, enabling
key client facing teams to build trusted client relationships and achieve
growth ambition through pragmatic coaching.
Ability to chair/facilitate workshops
and deliver present complex messages with impact and influence to multiple
Evidence of commercial and common sense
approach to problem solving, and an ability to ‘think on one’s feet’.
Forward thinker, ability to anticipate
what might happen next, ensuring others are pre-prepared for likely outcomes.
Strategic thinker, ability to provide
strategic direction but also able to roll up your sleeves to help local teams
embed and implement best practice.
Strong organisational and project
challenging and negotiation.
Ability to travel is essential and estimated at
50%, dependent on volume and location of KPMG Way opportunities
Qualifications and candidate background:
to degree level or equivalent
experience in a front line sales and business development environment which
must include substantial direct sales experience, pipeline management and
experienced using and deploying sales methodologies such as Miller Heiman.
to create impactful, and often bespoke presentations based on stakeholder
requirements (proficient in PowerPoint).
· Experience of working
in a large and complex professional services environment essential.
- Experience working outside home market, or in a
regional role is an advantage.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
• Providing analytical services, including spend analysis, maturity assessments, opportunity assessments and cost modelling.
• Assessment of a client’s existing procurement capability against leading practice
• Providing insight on the procurement technology market across Source to Pay, Supply Management, Analytics and Category Management
• Procurement analytics - Analysis of and insights from data (incl spend) to drive better decision making
• Supporting complex sourcing projects including managed services in categories including Facilities, IT and Logistics
As well as working in teams to deliver these solutions, Assistant Managers are also expected to contribute to bringing to fruition new solutions and business development activity.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
• Experience providing analytical services, including spend analysis, maturity assessments, opportunity assessments and cost modelling
• Experience supporting the quantification of potential savings and ongoing benefits tracking and realisation to clients.
• Experience defining new procurement operating models that enhance procurement value creation and return on procurement
• Experience evaluating insource / outsource for back- and middle-office as well as frontline services
• Experience designing improvements in Procurement capability through the introduction of leading practice procurement operating models, organisation redesign, procurement techniques
• Experience supporting clients to implement improvements across the end to end Source to pay process
• Experience producing and delivering structured training courses to upskill an existing procurement and supply chain team.
• Experience providing insight on the procurement technology market across Source to Pay, Supply Management, Analytics and Category Management
• Experience helping clients to develop a digital strategy for Procurement that leverages cloud based source to pay technology, advanced analytics, collaborative category management technology, robotics process automation and AI solutions
• Experience building a technology roadmap that drives speed to value for our clients
• Experience supporting the sourcing and evaluation of digital solutions
• Experience in identification of savings/value creation opportunities using a range of demand and supply side levers
• Experience delivering savings/value creation initiatives
• Experience supporting complex sourcing projects including managed services in categories including Facilities, IT and Logistics
• Experience advising clients on the appropriate strategy for complex outsourcing including service and commercial models
• Experience planning and executing sourcing and vendor evaluation
• Experience of consulting within Procurement or have an operational management background
• Experience of procurement processes – including: sourcing, category management, strategic sourcing, contract management, supply relationship management Purchase to Pay (P2P),
• Experience of change management in complex multi-business unit / multi-geography environments
Multiple positions available
Opening date 17/03/2020
Closing date 14/04/2020
Competitive salary plus benefits