I'm looking for
Search results for "External Audit"
Assistant Manager - Global Business Services
Service Line: Financial Management
Team Manager - KPMG Managed Services Operations - 12 month FTC
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Service Line: Legal Services
MSS Senior Analyst (806)
Service Line: IHQ
Manager - Mobility - Infrastructure Advisory
Service Line: Corporate Finance
Associate Director - Working Capital
Service Line: Transaction Services
Assistant Manager - Global Business Services (GBS)
Service Line Information:
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
Our GBS practice is part of the wider Finance Transformation team at KPMG. Although we have deep expertise in the Finance function our transformation capability is multifunctional, across the back and middle office. We improve the effectiveness and efficiency of functions and deliver value to our clients. Our mission is to be the leading practice in the UK market, to be number one in our focus markets, and to be recognised as innovators. Our go to market approach is business-focused and our solutions are developed around client issues.
Your responsibilities as an Assistant Manager:
• Engagement delivery: leading and managing projects or work-streams of a small to medium size and complexity (including analysing and interpreting data, drafting report findings and attending client meetings)
• Delivering services: GBS or Shared Services Centres, Business Process Outsourcers, multi-functional transformations (back and middle office)
• Practice development: supporting processes and initiatives that are key to scaling the business and delivering our strategy
• Business development: contributing to the establishment and development of both internal and external relationships and supporting the business development activity of senior members of the team (including shaping, developing, contributing to and presenting proposals/ bids for future work)
Skills and experience required:
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Good understanding of issues and challenges facing GBS organisations
• Prior client facing consulting experience desirable
• Proven track record of delivering high quality outputs, on time and meeting/exceeding client expectations
• Project management and the ability to organise and prioritise your own work to meet project requirements
• Ability to learn new skills and concepts at pace
• Ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
• Good communication with the ability to build strong and lasting internal and client relationships
• Evidence of being an active listener, strong team player and willingness to develop new skills and capabilities
• Strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills; Data visualisation and Visio skills desirable but not essential
Relevant experience in one or more of the following solution areas (desirable but not essential):
• Global Business Services – business and information technology outsourcing, shared service and global business services design, build, transition and implementation
• Integrated Functional Transformation – through operating model design, data and technology, including robotics and artificial intelligence, providing leading practice insights across finance and accounting processes
• Enterprise Performance Management – planning, budgeting and forecasting, management information and reporting, profitability and cost management, and performance data and analytics
The ideal candidate
• Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this
• Has evidence of being an active listener, strong team player and willingness to develop new skills and capabilities
• Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
• Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others
• Seeks to understand people’s motivations
• Supports others to make brave decisions
• Has a relevant qualification – ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA or equivalent (desirable but not essential)
KPMG Managed Services provide an innovative and cost-effective solution to the delivery of large-scale review and/or processing activity across multiple industries, geographies and processes. The Managed Services operation is experienced in, but not limited to, remediation, complaint handling, claims processing, service delivery and conduct risk reviews. Managed Services Revenue targets are in excess of £20M pa and UK Operations is the principal delivery arm and driver of this revenue
We bring together KPMG subject matter expertise, highly skilled operational resource and, where required, proprietary technology assets, providing clients with a single joined-up approach.
KPMG's Managed Services team is going through a considerable period of growth and we have an exciting opportunity for talented Team Managers to join one of our projects, a large scale KYC remediation for a major bank. You’ll be managing a team of analysts, working closely with internal and external stakeholders in a fast paced operational environment to deliver to a high standard for our client.
This role can be based in either Leeds or Glasgow
- Manages a team of up to 15 within a MS engagement to ensure operational delivery to required service levels and quality standards, working closely with other Team Managers, Operations Manager and offshore peers where relevant.
- Ensures output of team is maximised through timely and appropriate performance management with individuals including coaching and feedback.
- Acts as a point of contact for day to day client queries, as well as providing input to planning and preparing material for regular weekly and monthly meetings.
- Proactively work with several internal functions e.g. People Support, Planning and Insight to ensure successful delivery.Deliverables
- Effective leadership of the team through the use of appropriate line management, performance managing and developing individuals to maximise talent.
- Ensure that Managed Services principles are applied to team to deliver successful and well-controlled outcomes.
- Work with operations management to ensure team is resourced with sufficient well-trained and well-motivated staff performing to their potential in line with current and predicted operational needs throughout the lifecycle of the project and in line with changing requirements.
- Identify training needs and arrange coaching as required to ensure all team members achieve and maintain competency level.
- Act as a contact for client relationship activities and on occasion provide input, preparation and support to reporting as appropriate.
- Maintenance of Service Levels in team, ensuring the client’s interest is protected at all times in complying with statutory regulations and legislation whilst delivering on Managed Services and wider KPMG goals.
- Liaison with experts and stakeholders from within the Firm to achieve exceptional quality standards across the team, including subject matter experts and proprietary technology owners.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place and validated so that potential risk to the Firm is minimised. Report issues of concern to Operations Manager / Oversight Manager as appropriate.
- Through team and self, initiate and promote improvements to processes and techniques to achieve higher levels of efficiency and to maximise productivity gains.Experience\\Skills
- Proven experience in an operational environment, where at least 1 year has been spent at a team manager level with responsibility for small teams (up to 15) (essential).Desirable
- Awareness of the FCA, CCA, GDPR and other relevant legislation, procedures and processes.
- Background in Financial services industry, with exposure to remediation, complaint handling, claims processing and conduct risk reviews in the UK.
- People management skills with focus on engagement, feedback, coaching & development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills allied to the ability to use information to generate solutions to benefit the business.
- Results driven with strong planning and organising skills.
- Ability to build internal networks within MS.
You will primarily be working within the Legal Services Immigration department, as part of the KBS Immigration team (Internal Account) within the London office. As a Immigration Consultant you will be responsible for supporting our business and stakeholders in ensuring our visa processes within People Operations are followed, maintained and allow the firm’s immigration licence to remain compliant.
You will be based out of our London office with travel to our other KPMG offices as required (though most of our employees are currently working remotely). You will be undertaking Advisory and administrative support for all KPMG internal immigration cases. You will also be required to provide guidance and advice to the RTW admin team where required. Key responsibilities include:
Undertaking the end to end KPMG internal immigration application process. Providing advice to both the candidate and the business, mainly in the following categories: :
Tier 2 (General) / Skilled Worker
Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) / Intra-company Transfer
Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange)
PBS Dependant visas
Stakeholder management – working closely with KPMG employees, Business, HR and Global Mobility contacts throughout the application process
Answering a wide variety of ad hoc queries covering areas such as right to work, sponsor compliance and document keeping duties
Managing cases with varying levels of complexity
Involvement in large scale immigration/ Global Mobility projects - advising and supporting the business in accordance with candidates country of origin
Keeping up to date with changes to the global immigration landscape
Keeping all internal systems up to date in real time
Provide immigration training to a variety of stakeholders across the business, as required
Whilst working with the Right to Work team you will be responsible for ensuring the right to work and visa processes within the People Operations team are followed, maintained and kept compliant. You will take ownership and act as the key contact for all queries and actions necessary to support the Firm’s employee’s right to work whilst ensuring we deliver an exceptional level of service in accordance to tight timescales. Guidance and advice should be sought from your Assistant Manager.
Proactively develop strong and enduring relationships with key stakeholders – including business contacts, internal HR teams, external stakeholders and associates.
Proactively work to educate both the RTW admin team, COE’s and the business on the visa immigration process
Have the ability to take a logical and systematic approach to issues, thinking outside of the box and weighing up all options available to make an informed decision.
Work as part of a team within neighbouring People COE teams and the business to ensure a smooth and seamless service is given to the new and existing colleagues.
Liaise with international HR contacts to support the visa process for transferring employees.
Hold a good understanding of the visa process and different tiers of right to work
Manage high volumes of case work independently
Ensuring visa SAP infotypes are up to date by running reports on SAP
Action visa expiry cases for sponsored and non-sponsored visas
Using employer checking service where necessary
Prioritise workload in accordance to urgency and adhere to agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
Maintenance of tracker and implementing quality control
Ensuring aftercare is followed through, including National Insurance number records are maintained updated accordingly
Manage high volumes of queries independently,
Ability to draft non-standard communication,
Educate business with immigration processes,
Manage telephony communications,
Take a commercial, considered stance to risk assessment linking in with the compliance teams and escalating issues as appropriate to a HR Business Advisor before escalation to the relevant CoE;
Right to Work Maintenance
Quality assurance tasks including; frequent audits of RTW documents and Compliance files
Ensuring work is accurate first time and that all legal requirements are met
Incident resolution and prevention activity
Contributing to the team and People Function
Coach new joiners on key processes and approaches, providing guidance as appropriate;
Share knowledge and experience proactively across the team and be recognised as a team player;
Manage workload and own diary;
Take part in and contribute to functional and KPMG wide projects;
Take a personal responsibility to continuously improve and streamline the quality of right to work and visa tasks and own personal development;
Take a personal responsibility to adhere to our ISO standards
Keeping the Firm free from risk
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
It is expected that you will have at least 2 years’ of experience within a ‘Big 4’ or mid-tier law firm and can demonstrate strong technical skills;
Have an ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels;
High levels of resilience, with experience of working in a highly pressurised client centric environment;
Effectively work with minimal supervision;
Good understanding of Immigration law;
Possess excellent attention to detail;
Be an excellent communicator – written and verbal;
Have strong organisational, literacy and numeracy skills;
Ability to prioritise task list;
Have a good degree of IT proficiency, including; Microsoft Excel and SAP or equivalent HR system; and
Awareness and understanding of the Professional Services industry or large corporate (Desirable)
KPMG’s MSS (Managed Security Services) helps defend KPMG and its clients from cyber-attacks, through timely detection, investigation and remediation of potential threats.
The role holder is responsible for the continuous investigation of correlated security event feeds and the appropriate escalation in case of an identified security incident. They are the primary contact for any suspected security incident and work together with the member firm local Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) and remediation team on resolving incidents and remediating threats to KPMG.
The MSS Senior Analyst also takes part in the creation and steady improvement (fine-tuning, whitelisting, etc.) of correlation rules, security policies, processes and procedures and other related documentation. In addition, they will support and help develop India base shift Analysts.
Working hours Monday to Friday with out of hours on call responsibilities
• Improve and challenge existing processes and procedures in a very agile global and fast moving information security environment.
• Mentor security analysts regarding risk management, information security controls, incident analysis, incident response, SIEM monitoring, and other operational tasks in support of technologies managed by MSS
• Represent MSS in project work, sometimes acting as project lead
• Senior Analysts should have expert knowledge of:
o Cloud monitoring technologies particularly Microsoft
o EDR technologies, particularly Microsoft
o Information security policies and goals
o Log analysis and event traffic patterns
o DLP, encryption, firewall technology
o The current IT threat landscape and upcoming trends in security
• Responsible for incident response activities
• Work with Content Engineers in the development of suitable content logic and tuning of such content.
• Work with Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Management to monitor for emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
• Assists with recommendations and workarounds.
• Coordinates with other external stakeholders.
• Communicates with management on incident updates.
• Able to complete the incident lifecycle without higher level supervision.
% of Time Accountability:
20 Act as Subject Matter Experts for analysis functions, providing support on more involved cases and guiding the activity of other analysts through collaboration
20 Investigate incidents using SIEM technology, packet captures, reports, data visualization, and pattern analysis.
15 Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents.
15 Act as the lead coordinator for the MSS’s response to individual cyber security incidents
10 Maintain documentation on residual risk, along with assignment of leadership owners and recommended steps for remediation
10 Identify and document containment and remediation efforts which successfully reduce risk
10 Responsible for taking action on alerts, events, and incidents escalated from the shift Analysts.
“Everyone a Leader” Competencies
Apply a strategic perspective: Uses diverse sets of inputs to develop a broad perspective on business and people issues
Build collaborative relationships: Connects with individuals, teams and organizations to build lasting, collaborative relationships that enable global, firm-wide growth
Foster innovation: Embraces a culture of innovation and experimentation to create value
Drive quality: Delivers high-quality products and exceptional service that provide value and exceed client expectations
Develop and motivate others: Engages teams, instills confidence, and coaches people to find meaning in their work and achieve exceptional results
Technical Skills & Qualifications
• CISSP, CISA, CISM Certifications or equivalent
• Advanced skills in analysis and response in a hybrid cloud/on premise environment
• Network infrastructure knowledge, advanced knowledge of TCP/IP and Internet protocols.
• Advanced understanding of information security, border protection, incident handling & response, forensics, endpoint protection & encryption
• Optional, earned one or more of the following certifications:
o GSEC (GIAC Security Essentials Certification)
o GISP (GIAC Information Security Professional)
o GMON (GIAC Continuous Monitoring Certification)
o GCIH (GIAC Certified Incident Handler)
o CCFP (Certified Cyber Forensics Professional)
o CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
o Security toolset certification (vendor provided training, i.e. Microsoft, etc.).
Description of level of Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Networking, or Computer Security or equivalent experience; Master’s Degree preferred
• 5 plus years of security experience preferable and 5 plus years of IT experience preferable
• Strong understanding of computer science: algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, networks, and tool development
• Policy and Standard, Incident Management., Prioritization, Technologies, Security, Testing, Monitoring, IT Change, Infrastructure, Application
Experience & Knowledge
• Experience working in a Microsoft Cloud environment using Microsoft security tooling
• Experience with network forensics, packet and Netflow analysis, In-depth knowledge of infrastructure and operating systems.
• Advanced knowledge in; Firewalls, VPN, Intrusion detection and prevention systems, anti-virus and content filtering, URL filtering, authentication solutions, switches, routers, VoIP, DMZ.
KPMG's Infrastructure and Government (I&G) strategy team wants the right candidate for their London-based team. The team needs professional, talented individuals who have a passion for identifying, creating and delivering innovative solutions for public and private sector clients.
The I&G Strategic Advisory Services (SAS) team works with government and industry on the biggest, most complex and pressing strategic, policy and programme implementation issues.
We are looking for someone with experience in the Future Mobility sector to focus on this growing area of our work. We define Future Mobility as the de-carbonisation, digitalisation, and personalisation of transport through electric and alternate drivetrains, connected and autonomous vehicles, and Mobility-as-a-Service. The resultant ‘perfect storm’ is impacting automotive, supply chain, energy, technology, infrastructure, funds, transport operators, regional authorities and Government. Things are changing faster than expected driven by rapid developments in technology, regulation, competition and consumer behaviour. Over the next 5 to 12 years the organisations that we work with will require significant advisory support: multi £m transformations,multi £m deals, customer and industry 4.0 advice, strategic roadmap development and portfolio delivery. KPMG is establishing itself at the forefront of this change, creating new relationships and unlocking significant benefits for transport systems and society. Depending on the flow of work within the team you may also be required to work in other I&G sectors.
As part of a fast paced and dynamic group, practitioners will have the opportunity to advise on strategic options, business cases and operating models to public sector, agency and corporate clients.
Typically the advice we provide can be categorised as:
– Regulatory and Policy Strategy & Design (including Trend analysis and “Futures” scenario development, Futures Impact Assessments, and Policy development)
– Business & Digital Strategy and Service Design (including. Corporate & Business strategy development, Market analysis, Product capability assessment and development roadmaps)
– Portfolio Investment Strategy & Management (including Project appraisal, Business case development (all levels inc. Green Book), Funding strategies (commercialisation / partnerships (inc. PPP’s))
– Commercial Strategy and Complex Delivery Vehicle Design (including Market development & evaluation, Commercial strategies and scheme design (inc. SPVs), Commercial scheme development (inc. complex bi- and multi-lateral negotiations))
– Innovation Strategy & Delivery (including. Innovation Strategy development
– Proof of Concept, Pilot & MVP development, Scaling strategy and implementation planning); and,
– Operating Model development and Delivery roadmap design
It is an exciting time to join our team as we are growing rapidly and working on some fascinating public issues – including: the rise of autonomous vehicles, growing regional trade, and the future of the probation service. The team blends this with support to the largest infrastructure operators and infrastructure programmes in the UK.
To be an effective Manager within the team, applicants will be expected to:
– Design and run small projects and / or large, complex work streams with limited oversight
– Generate hypotheses and play a leading role in storyboarding client deliverables
– Liaise effectively with clients whilst working on engagements and act as an ‘ambassador’ for KPMG
– Produce client ready deliverables that exceed expectations and require limited review
– Develop solutions to complex problems and challenge the thinking of more senior colleagues and clients
– Construct detailed financial / business models performing complex scenario and sensitivity analysis
– Support the identification of on-sell / cross-sell opportunities
– Provide timely feedback and coaching to other team members
– Be comfortable handling ambiguity and changing client demands
– Demonstrate deep expertise and an ability to generate insights in the sector with a demonstrated passion for public issues
– Build and maintain a strong internal and external network
– Demonstrate high levels of drive, ambition, and able to lead work at high levels of intensity
– Be comfortable having a visible market presence, attending conferences to represent KPMG, network, identify leads, and further KPMG’s reputation in the industry
– Develop highly relevant and professional thought leadership related to the future of mobility
– Contribute to service line development for Future Mobility services delivered by the SAS team
– Participate in team governance activities
– Contribute to personal development of the team
Most project work is undertaken in engagement specific, multidisciplinary teams drawn from across KPMG. As such, appreciating and managing management responsibilities and reporting lines, which change over time, is critical.
A Manager would be expected to:
– Have responsibility for managing an engagement specific team (of varying size)
– Be an active participant in the SAS team, leading practice development initiatives, coordinating other members of the team
– Inspire, motivate, coach and develop project team members and appraisees, and give constructive upwards feedback
A Manager would be expected to:
– Build client relationships during project delivery, be seen as the ‘go to’ person on-site and maintain contact appropriately when projects end
– Participate in scoping projects and building budgets on standard engagements
– Proactively manage upwards communication with the Partner and Director group
– Take on roles, projects and practice development opportunities for the SAS team or the wider Infrastructure Advisory Group
As a Manager, a successful candidate would be expected to:
— Manage workstreams or small engagements on a day-to-day basis
— Maintain engagement documentation including risk management (supported by the relevant teams within the firm) and escalate issues appropriately to Engagement Leaders
— Participate in business development activity for the team alongside client deliverable responsibilities
— Have responsibility for delivering against individually set financial targets, as agreed at the beginning of each relevant period
– Experience of working with clients and having a strong understanding of the issues facing the mobility sector
– Ability to lead parts of complex projects or programmes in the relevant sectors
– Ability to display involvement in business development activity e.g. building relationships with clients during engagements or responding to RfP/ITT’s
– Experience of contributing to thought leadership and knowledge management activities
— Current UK security clearance to SC or above
— Excellent English written and oral communication skills
— Strong numerical capabilities combined with sound commercial acumen
— Evidence of strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities
— Ability to review and assess large volumes of technical data and distil the key strategic insights
Our Associate Directors bring about value to our clients by delivering quantifiable results at speed. They are adept at working hands-on side by side with clients to build organisational performance, culture and capability. They bring about value to KPMG by being a role-model for our values and behaviours, inspiring and supporting our team members to develop & grow and supporting the pursuit of new business opportunities.
- An Associate Director in our newly formed Working Capital management team leading Working Capital optimisation project(s)
- Supporting Engagement Managers in the delivery of large complex programmes
- Manage the KPMG team on the completion of day-to-day activities, and coordinate interactions with client taskforce, to achieve specific time and quality targets as per contractual commitments and to planned margins
- Review of an organisations Working Capital processes, diagnostic of potential opportunities and their implementation to drive cash off the balance sheet
- Design quick-wins, process, systems and operating model changes and lead consultants and client taskforces to install, train, coach and support the organisation in achieving and sustaining the target operational and financial results
- Support the pursuit of new business opportunities through leading market research and marketing activities, and playing a key role in the preparation of proposals and sales pitches
- Play a key role in the planning and execution of strategic team internal initiatives
- Lead, mentor, and act as role model for junior team membersRole Responsibilities:
- Engage with client staff at all levels to ensure continuous buy-in for the engagement (incl. through steering groups)
- Manage communication with the on-site client (formal and informal), influence and shape clients’ view of the KPMG Finance in M&A - Working Capital practice throughout the engagement and maintain/improve our reputation in all client dealings
- Identify and highlight additional areas in which the KPMG Finance in M&A - Working Capital practice can add value to the client through on-selling and reference selling from existing clients within/across company and to external network
- Help clients, among other things, reduce balance sheet stress, generate cash and reduce costs or refinance to find the best source of capital to support their business objectives
- Select and use a diverse range of analytical techniques and implementation methodologies and tools to deliver assigned tasks and objectives on time/in full
- Take responsibility for supervision of projects in order to secure on-time quality of work and outputs delivered to client
- Ensure optimum resource utilisation - actively participate in resource planning and ensure optimal utilization of team
- Contribute to revenue growth – supporting the Partners and Directors in BD activities, pro-actively identify opportunities for additional work in existing clients, and support marketing activities
- Proactively monitor and help to resolve people issues, provide constructive input to colleagues, identify and act upon own and team training and development needs, provide support to career planning of team members
- Transfer skills and knowledge to client task force and team members in the KPMG Finance in M&A - Working Capital practice through coaching, mentoring, and training
- Comply with, and ensure compliance on, KPMG internal processes related to people management and service/project management
- Transfer skills / knowledge through informal al training.
- Manage the development of junior members in the practice through mentoring and coaching, acting as Performance Manager for Managers and Assistant Manager in the local geography
- Lead at least one internal initiative in the Finance in M&A - Working Capital team
- Feed intellectual capital created during projects back into the Partners and Directors
- Regularly participate in interviews and assessments
- Develop methodologies - implement/test changes related to the way we approach projects and delivery
Experience & Expertise
- Educated to at least Bachelor’s degree-level
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated experience at Associate Director level or equivalent, gained through advisory or industry (or a mix of both) with a solid track record of leading Working Capital programmes helping organisations optimise their working capital management to drive business and enhance their financial position
- Expertise on AP, AR and inventory optimisation and comprehensive working capital analytics
- Extensive experience across Cash & Working Capital, management
- Intimate understanding of at least one of the following key sectors: Automotive, Aerospace, FMCG, Retail, Industrial Manufacturing, Private Equity & Hedge Funds, Chemicals, Industrial Manufacturing, Metals & Mining, Telecommunications and Utilities
- Strong track-record in Change Management and behavioural change
- Comfortable with a range of analytics platforms such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik Sense, Alteryx, etc. (desirable)
Skills & Competencies:
- Collaborate with colleagues across the internal KPMG value chain
- Engage and build rapport with people from a wide range of backgrounds at all junior - middle management levels
- Build teams and implement through people
- Train and develop client management, taskforce members and KPMG team members
- Communicate well orally and in writing
- Adapt leadership style to different audiences and situations
- Articulate complex messages in simple and structured form, link them to conclusions and communicate results
- Challenge and act in difficult situations to get positive result, identify potential blockers to progress and remove or avoid them before they become an issue and anticipate/prepare for pushback
- Understand political relationships in organisations and identify key decision makers and influencers
- Influence based on fact and generate enthusiasm
- Review progress against targets and change approach were needed
- Coach, constructively challenge, and thereby change the behaviour of team and task force members
- Identify key trends, patterns, connections and discrepancies within complex data, ideas, events, or behaviours
- Rapidly identify key issues from a wide range of complex data, tell a story and quantify opportunities
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Carry out complex tasks by breaking them down into manageable chunks and addressing them in a systematic way
- Accurately assess strengths and limitations of team members and identify appropriate action to improve
- Set, clearly communicate, and deliver / ensure delivery of challenging performance targets
- Generate solutions (people, systems, processes) to issues identified in client organisations