I'm looking for
Search results for "Facilities"
Assistant Managers - Procurement
Service Line: Operational Transformation
Key responsibilities for the role include:
• Providing analytical services, including spend analysis, maturity assessments, opportunity assessments and cost modelling.
• Assessment of a client’s existing procurement capability against leading practice
• Providing insight on the procurement technology market across Source to Pay, Supply Management, Analytics and Category Management
• Procurement analytics - Analysis of and insights from data (incl spend) to drive better decision making
• Supporting complex sourcing projects including managed services in categories including Facilities, IT and Logistics
As well as working in teams to deliver these solutions, Assistant Managers are also expected to contribute to bringing to fruition new solutions and business development activity.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
• Experience providing analytical services, including spend analysis, maturity assessments, opportunity assessments and cost modelling
• Experience supporting the quantification of potential savings and ongoing benefits tracking and realisation to clients.
• Experience defining new procurement operating models that enhance procurement value creation and return on procurement
• Experience evaluating insource / outsource for back- and middle-office as well as frontline services
• Experience designing improvements in Procurement capability through the introduction of leading practice procurement operating models, organisation redesign, procurement techniques
• Experience supporting clients to implement improvements across the end to end Source to pay process
• Experience producing and delivering structured training courses to upskill an existing procurement and supply chain team.
• Experience providing insight on the procurement technology market across Source to Pay, Supply Management, Analytics and Category Management
• Experience helping clients to develop a digital strategy for Procurement that leverages cloud based source to pay technology, advanced analytics, collaborative category management technology, robotics process automation and AI solutions
• Experience building a technology roadmap that drives speed to value for our clients
• Experience supporting the sourcing and evaluation of digital solutions
• Experience in identification of savings/value creation opportunities using a range of demand and supply side levers
• Experience delivering savings/value creation initiatives
• Experience supporting complex sourcing projects including managed services in categories including Facilities, IT and Logistics
• Experience advising clients on the appropriate strategy for complex outsourcing including service and commercial models
• Experience planning and executing sourcing and vendor evaluation
• Experience of consulting within Procurement or have an operational management background
• Experience of procurement processes – including: sourcing, category management, strategic sourcing, contract management, supply relationship management Purchase to Pay (P2P),
• Experience of change management in complex multi-business unit / multi-geography environments
Multiple positions available
Opening date 17/03/2020
Closing date 14/04/2020
Competitive salary plus benefits