I'm looking for
Search results for "Financial Transformation"
Audit Senior Managers - Corporates
Service Line: Audit
Assurance Senior Managers - Corporates
Service Line: Audit
Dynamics 365 senior F&O functional consultant
Service Line: Exceptional Items
We are currently looking to consolidate our position within the marketplace by appointing talented and enthusiastic qualified accountants at Senior Manager level within our Audit Corporates department. We currently have multiple roles available based in our London office.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest opportunities in the marketplace and will be exposed to excellent career development opportunities within a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary team. Working alongside Directors and Partners, you will be in a senior client facing role, forging strong relationships with our clients.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll be involved in all aspects of delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion on a broad spectrum of Corporates clients. The role will include executive level client interaction and exposure to multiple clients on an annual basis, as well as daily tasks such as:
- Supervising, mentoring, and coaching Corporates Audit staff
- Managing partner involvement on audits, providing progress reports as required
- Acting as the initial point of contact throughout the year for your clients; manage timetables, anticipate costs, raise fees and agree dates for cash collection
- Regularly and proactively communicating with senior clients on relevant industry matters
- Keeping up to date with KPMG's product and service offerings and identifying the sales opportunities that will help us grow our business
- Establishing and maintaining strong internal and external networks within the industry
- Communicating with clients and subject matter experts on technical matters relevant to Corporates audits
- Actively driving the planning of the audit, as well as the actual fieldwork at interim and final, statutory audit and completion work
- Working on tenders and working as part of the relevant independence team
- Be part of the Corporates department management group and drive firm’s strategic initiatives
- Being the performance manager for other qualified accountants
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- Professional qualification; ACA, ACCA or CPA (or international equivalent)
- Recent and significant financial statement audit experience at Senior Manager level within a Big 4 or mid tier firm
- Extensive external audit experience with listed entities in the Corporates sectors, such as telecommunications, media, energy, utilities, and/or oil & gas
- PCAOB, US GAAP, GAAS experience
- Sound working knowledge of IFRS or UK GAAP
- Solid experience with managing group audits
- Proven ability to identify and pursue business opportunities whilst maintaining a solution mind-set
- Knowledge of developments within the Corporates sectors and proven ability to proactively build strategic partnerships and influence senior leaders
- Drive and resilience to deliver in a pressured environment
- Proven record of demonstrating gravitas and impact to earn trust and respect amongst senior leadership and the team
- Established strong leadership skills and proven ability to provide clear directions and constructive feedback
- IT literacy with good knowledge of Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, both verbal and written
Opening date: 25th February 2020
Closing date: 24th March 2020
Competitive salary plus negotiable benefits
- formal Assurance opinions under ISAE 3000
- grant claims Assurance
- ad hoc Agreed Upon Procedures (AUPs)
- Assurance required by regulations (e.g. in the energy sector)
To support our objective of centralising and growing our Assurance work across Corporates Audit we have fantastic opportunities for Senior Managers to join our team. They will be responsible for overseeing and delivering Assurance engagements from within an exciting and newly formed Assurance hub, and for driving forward our growth plans. The roles are based in London and can offer a flexible working schedule based on arrangements to be agreed.
- Leading a variety of Assurance engagements, from start to finish, including overall project management.
- Managing and mentoring a team of managers, assistant managers and juniors who will be part of the Assurance team.
- Working directly with Audit risk management to determine acceptable forms of Assurance to be provided to clients and building a quality framework for delivering our work.
- Own and strengthen key client relationships where leading Assurance engagements.
- Identify new opportunities with existing clients.
- Develop new business networks, both externally and within KPMG.
- Taking a leading role in driving our Assurance business growth objectives. To include being a client account owner and/or developing and presenting proposal documents at client pitches.
- Taking ownership for key parts of our business plan, including internal/external marketing and financial forecasting/analysis.
- Engaging in initiatives to develop new technology/data & analytics for delivering Assurance engagements. This may include working with specialist teams and developing delivery tools.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA or international equivalent.
- Recent and extensive experience with reviewing and developing Audit/Assurance working papers at a senior manager level in either a Big 4 or mid-tier firm.
- Experience of leading and developing teams, managing budgets, strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Strong track record of project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, prioritisation, organisation and evaluative skills.
- Experience of working directly with and reporting to senior client stakeholders, including being able to identify and resolve issues directly with clients, or escalate as appropriate.
- Ability to demonstrate strong business development acumen.
- Solid ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals (internal and external) at different levels of seniority, both in writing and verbally.
- Very good IT literacy, including Excel and Word.
- The desire to work in a diverse environment and undertake new challenges.
- Strong ability to monitor and uphold high quality of service to clients (internal and external).
Opening date: 17th March 2020
Closing date: 15th April 2020
Competitive salary plus negotiable benefits
Involvement in full end-to-end implementationsand all phases of
project life cycle
Involvement with D365FO interfaces andIntegrations
Ability to gather and document functionalrequirements and complete gap/fit analysis
Demonstrate Awareness of scope (creep) and useof change control
Leading the solution on a work stream, makingdesign decisions and creating solution documentation
Delivery of end-user training to clients andcolleagues
Provide on-site support and assistancethroughout delivery and go-live phases of project
Occasional involvement in responding to RFPs andRFQs would be beneficial
Identify practice development activities andhelp in defining how these will be delivered
Carry out additional duties as may occur fromtime to time as instructed and agreed by Directors
Ensure timely completion of internal processesand mandatory training
Represent KPMG Microsoft Business Solution in aprofessional and positive manner at all times
Have awareness of product roadmap and thecontent of future releases of D365FO
Demonstrate awareness around upselling andcompany capabilities
Experience in consulting and very goodpresentation skills
Ability to lead meetings and workshop, and topresent to the C-Suite
Minimum of 4 years Microsoft Dynamics 365 forFinance & Operations (D365FO) or AX2012
implementation experience including the followingmodules and areas:
Cash and BankManagement
ProjectManagement and Accounting
Financial Consolidation and eliminationexperience
Experience with electronic banking file needs
Knowledge of Financial workflow or journalapproval
Multi-legal entries experience
Experience with (D365FO) interfaces andIntegrations
Good understanding of Accounting processes,principles, functionality & systems
Microsoft Dynamics certification in Finance
Solid Finance background (ACA/ACCA/CIMA partqualified;
qualified is desirable butnot essential)
Beneficial to have experience of LCS and VSTS
Good MS Office skills (primarily Word, Excel,and PowerPoint; Visio is a plus)
Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) aplus
Works independently as well as in a teamenvironment
Ability to manage others and lead more juniorconsultants for a successful outcome
Acts with professional demeanour
Manages time and multiple tasks accordingly
Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
Solves complex problems with creative solutions
Places emphasis on client satisfaction
Desires to constantly assess and incorporate newtechnologies and software into own skillset
Promotes the Values of our company
Confidence to reach out to more seniorconsultant for guidance