I'm looking for
Search results for "Market Development"
Service Line: Market Development
Dynamics 365 for FO Senior Technical Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Technical Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Dynamics 365 CE -Solution Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
ERP Analytics Assistant Manager
Service Line: Audit
Assistant Manager - Technical Architect - CIOA
Service Line: MC Technology
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives.
KPMG provides a multi-disciplinary market offering. Market Development is a driving force for sustainable sales growth for the Firm. It focuses on how the Firm can originate and convert client opportunities, making sure such arrangements are commercially viable and profitable, and to ensure they are building enduring, sustainable retained market relationships. Our focus is on creating demand, building capability in our people and enabling sales through the KPMG Way, the Firm’s global framework for business development.
The Market Development function builds the Firm’s brand and reputation and provides the information, tools, support and challenge required to identify, win and retain clients and to deploy our high performing sales and marketing team to win our most important opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities
The Commercial Management team exists to grow the Firm’s ability to build long term commercially resilient and profitable relationships with clients. This is achieved by leveraging our in-depth understanding of major clients bid processes and providing advice on positioning fees, tender responses and working with client procurement teams.
The role will operate across National Markets with a focus on theInfrastructure, Government and Healthcare sector. Key activities to lead on:
- Provide commercial guidance and support on engagement opportunities £1m- £5m
- Undertake discussions and commercial negotiations with KPMG clients concerning engagements and framework agreements-Influence and up skilling Partners, Directors and Client Service Teams on how to structure commercial frameworks and approach negotiations
- Work alongside Commercial Leadership team and assist them as needed in structuring, preparing and facilitating commercial proposals and client discussions
- Identify and lead on opportunities to improve commercials on existing contracts, MSAs and proposals
- Guide on participation in competitive tendering processes, including client use of eAuctions and take a lead on developing alternative commercial model
- Regular review of pipeline reporting, identifying and analysing opportunities for commercial involvement
- Support Commercial Management Leadership team in the continuous evolution of the Commercial Management function
- Development and leveraging of market intelligence, taking responsibility for sharing this with Client Service Teams and Client Lead Partner
- Promote profile and impact internally and externally
- Build relationships with stakeholders.
- Able to demonstrate substantial procurement experience with a proven track record in a FTSE 100- 350 or equivalent sized enterprise.
- Degree & MBA – desirable
- Member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or international equivalents – desirable
- Skills Behaviours – A commercially minded individual who is culturally aligned to KPMG values and understands the delicate balance required to succeed in a partnership.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Resilient influencing skills developed through previous procurement and commercial roles
- Confident and assured style with ability to adapt to the context
- Mind-set – understands the need for this function to exist within KPMG and can appreciate the scope responsibility, size and potential of the role.
- Stakeholder Management – demonstrates influence and appropriate gravitas towards KMPG account leaders and the Business Development Community.
- Demonstrable approach to continuous development of their commercial acumen.
- Experience of working and dealing with Professional Services
- Demonstrable understanding of wider commercial activities which include:
- Competitive procurement practices and their varied routes to market
- Master Services Agreement
- Rate cards
- Contracts structure and governance
- Reporting to One of the Senior Commercial leaders for either National Markets, Financial Services or Corporates
- Functional reporting to other members of Commercial Management Leadership group
- As a small and agile team there will be an expectation and opportunity to work across coverage areas and support colleagues as the workload and demand arises
The D365FO SeniorTechnical Architect is a key role to KPMG Microsoft Business Solution. It is adynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business areawithin an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG MicrosoftBusiness Solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
D365FO Senior Technical Architect will lead the technical delivery of
Be a champion for technicalsolutions on the Microsoft platform with a strong understanding of Dynamics
D365FO development practices, and a good knowledge of otherdevelopment techniques;
Provide capability to developsector specific templates to enhance the out of the box
D365FO functionality, giving KPMG Microsoft Business Solutiona unique selling point and also a resalable asset;
Deliver high quality developmentservices to clients;
Work closely with the architectureteam to design and develop our most complex customer needs, providingdevelopment only where these requirements cannot be met through configuration -Creating high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation;
Deliver training needs within theteam and coach junior staff members;
Deliver all consultancy accordingto the KPMG Microsoft Business Solution Project Methodology, ensuring that allsoftware applications are implemented successfully according to the projectplan;
Meet and exceed customerexpectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
Identify business/project risk andmitigate or communicate as necessary;
Communicate progress updates torelevant parties both formally and informally;
Participate in pre-salesactivities as requested;
Support practice developmentactivates such as defining and configuring industry specific templates;
Carry out additional duties as mayoccur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Directors;
In all activities, ensure timelycompletion of internal processes and mandatory training;
Represent KPMG Microsoft BusinessSolution in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Excellent presentation and consultancy skills;
A minimum of 4-years hands-on experience withDynamics AX 2012 and 2009, including appropriate certification;
Experience with or exposure to Dynamics 365 will beconsidered a strong positive;
Experience of using PowerApps, LogicsApps, CommonData Service and other Azure Services.
Knowledge of Lifecycle Services and Visual StudioTeam Services
Experience in other technologies such as SQL,PowerBI, SharePoint along with a good knowledge .Net;
Knowledge of end to end D365FO implementation;
Experience with D365FO interfacing and integration;
Knowledge in gathering technical requirements;
Knowledge of Agile and other Sure Stepmethodologies;
Good understanding of functional capabilities ofD365FO – including certification in one of the following:
Project Management and Accounting
Procurement & Sourcing
Trade & Logistics
Experience in responding to RFPs and RFQs would bebeneficial.
Knowledge of best practices for working withoffshore teams;
Graduate from a top University;
A relevant degree within a computationaldiscipline.
Experience and Background
Expertise in providing development solutions in aD365O environment; Extensive experience as an ERP consultant;
Experience with D365O in a Development Consultingrole;
Experience of at least two large scale ERPimplementations;
Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focuson reducing development effort;
Excellent presentation and demonstration skills;
Business process mapping, modelling anddocumentation knowledge;
Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365FO) Technical Architect to be accountable for the technical design of D365FO solutions and the supporting infrastructure. You will work closely with both the functional team and the clients of KPMG. Your day-to-day function will require you to work closely with Consultants in designing solutions tailored to the customers’ requirements, which are often large-scale enterprise D365FO projects. This will require you to take a hands-on approach in designing and leading the technical implementation of Dynamics products, working with both onshore and offshore development teams. You will need to demonstrate an effective balance between management skills and a broad range of technical skills.
The D365FO Technical Architect is a key role to KPMG. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG.
— The D365FO Technical Architect will lead the technical delivery of D365FO;
— Be a champion for technical solutions on the Microsoft platform with a strong understanding of Dynamics D365FO development practices, and a good knowledge of other development techniques;
— Provide capability to develop sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box D365FO functionality, giving KPMG a unique selling point and also a resalable asset;
— Deliver high quality development services to clients;
— Work closely with the architecture team to design and develop our most complex customer needs, providing development only where these requirements cannot be met through configuration - Creating high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation;
— Deliver training needs within the team and coach junior staff members;
— Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan;
— Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
— Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
— Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
— Participate in pre-sales activities as requested;
— Support practice development activities such as defining and configuring industry specific templates;
— Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Directors;
— In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training;
— Represent KPMG in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills:
— Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
— Excellent presentation and consultancy skills;
— Ideally a minimum of 4-years hands-on experience with Dynamics AX 2012 and 2009, including appropriate certification;
— Experience with or exposure to Dynamics 365FO will be considered a strong positive;
— Experience of using PowerApps, Logic Apps, Common Data Service and other Azure Services;
— Knowledge of Lifecycle Services and Visual Studio Team Services;
— Experience in other technologies such as SQL, PowerBI, SharePoint along with a good knowledge of .Net;
— Knowledge of end to end D365FO implementation;
— Experience with D365FO interfacing and integration;
— Knowledge in gathering technical requirements;
— Knowledge of Agile and other Sure Step methodologies;
— Good understanding of functional capabilities of D365FO – including certification in one of the following:
- Human Resources
- Project Management and Accounting
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Trade & Logistics
— Experience in responding to RFPs and RFQs would be beneficial;
— Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams;
— Graduate from a top University;
— A relevant degree within a computational discipline.
Experience and Background
— Expertise in providing development solutions in a D365FO environment; Extensive experience as an ERP consultant;
— Experience with D365FO in a Development Consulting role;
— Experience of at least two large scale ERP implementations;
— Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort;
— Pre-sales experience;
— Excellent presentation and demonstration skills;
— Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge;
— Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff.
- Experience defining and implementing Integration Design Patterns
- Experience defining and implementing a Data Migration Strategy
- Experience working with and deploying code packages and environment update releases
- Experience defining and implementing a BI Reporting Strategy
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement Solution Architect with experience in solution development and functional analysis into large-scale enterprise Dynamics 365 architecture with a hands-on approach in designing and leading the implementation of Dynamics 365 products, working with both onshore and offshore development teams. The focus of this role will be on all presales activities around the Dynamics 365 platform as well as methodology diagnostics and high-level solution architecting. You will also contribute to proposal development and provide input in business development while mentor junior andoffshore staff.
This role is therefore kingpin to KPMG Microsoft business solutions customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions.
The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
Be a champion for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities
Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving KPMG a unique selling point and also a resalable asset
Be responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan.
Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
Represent KPMG Crimsonwing in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
Deep and broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365
Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies,.Net development and PowerBI.
Broad understanding of software development lifecycle,development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
Broad knowledge of functional capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement – including core solution of Accounts, Contact and Activity management and at least one of the following:
- Sales Management
- Marketing automation
- Project Services Automation
- Customer Service Management
- Field Services
Demonstrable knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack (certification is a positive),
- Azure SQL / SQL Server
- PowerApps, LogicApps, Flow and Common Data Service
- Visual Studio Team Service
Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams
Experience of Agile Methodology
Certification in TOGAF or Zachman Framework would be beneficial
Knowledge of other Marketing products are desirable
– Click Dimension or Adobe Marketing Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM , 2013, 2015, 2016, 365) are desirable
Graduate from a top University
A relevant degree within a computational or business discipline
Minimum 4 years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;
Experience and Background
Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment; Extensive experience as CRM consultant
Ability to lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Lead Design Consulting role
Experience of large scale CRM implementations
Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff
OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 06/07/2020
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 03/08/2020
COMPETITVE SALARY + BENEFITS + BONUS
Within Audit Technology, our ‘ERP Analytics’ capability performs a large amount of assurance and advisory work in helping clients get more value out of their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management systems, specifically SAP, Oracle as well as GRC and/or data analytical solutions on top of the ERP.
Our projects include extracting, analysing and visualising data from our client’s ERP systems to support audit and advisory engagements covering: process control, process & control optimisation, security, and ERP related GRC services. This work is delivered through stand-alone assignments, or as part of external and internal audit, or wider advisory engagements.
Role Responsibilities and Duties:
- Audit and advice clients that operate SAP or Oracle systems including GRC.
- Help clients enhance their own ERP data analytics capability.
- Work stream lead / SME on SAP/ Oracle/ GRC control and/or data analytics engagements.
- Building and managing strong client relationships across a range of clients.
- Developing internal networks and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues across KPMG, but in particular in the Audit and wider Advisory areas.
- Contributing to practice management, e.g. innovation, training, knowledge management.
- Responsible for the quality, value and timely delivery of a number of engagements. This will include delivery of the high demand for data and analytics for some of our largest and most complex external and internal audits, but also supporting Consulting and Tax projects.
- Product development and innovation activities, to ensure that KPMG’s ERP analytics capability remains market leading on a global scale, as well as coaching other ERP analytics specialists.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience of successfully delivering SAP/ Oracle security, control, data analytics and GRC services (including external/internal audit) to medium/ large, multi-national clients. Including, for example, experience in Oil & Gas, Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Utilities and Life Sciences sectors.
- Proven experience in auditing and advising clients that operate SAP/ Oracle.
- Proven experience in business process and functional experience of key SAP/ Oracle Financials modules, including SAP HANA and/or Oracle Fusion
- Proven functional experience of GRC, Financials, BPC and BI.
- Proven experience of design, build and delivery of data analytics related capabilities, including data extraction and processing (i.e. ETL), designing and building of data analysis routines and designing and building of data visualisation formats
- Proven experience interpreting data analytics results, and ability to derive insightful and quantifiable business insights using data analytics outputs
- Proven experience in identifying root causes to detect exceptions and translating these to actionable recommendations
- Proven experience integrating into a suitable IT infrastructure, including architecture design and system configuration
- Proven experience of using data analysis tools in an ERP environment, e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Qlik, Tableau.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering technology risk services.
- Proven experience working for “Big 4” professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience.
- Proven experience supporting service line through innovation and knowledge management.
• Builds and develops positive constructive relationships inside and outside KPMG
• Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure all relevant issues are considered when making decisions
• Proactively driving forward new and creative ideas which benefit the client
• Deliver business and technology advisory services around cloud platforms
• Develop advisory assets, toolkit's and thought leadership around our advisory services to contribute to market
• Contribute to our wider capability group by participating in and leading people and capability initiatives.
• Deliver high quality advisory services which bring insight to complex technology problems.
• Contribute to disciplined execution of advisory services by adhering to budget and schedule
• Good stakeholder management
• Provide insight across cloud technologies.
• Contribute to business development including Requests for Proposals and new assets
• Build strong client relationships, through high quality delivery and close attention to underlying business problems
• Adhere to internal risk/engagement management processes
• Contribute to the development of a vibrant and profitable Technology Architecture Capability Group.
• Contribute to thought leadership.
• Collaborate with colleagues to maximise and share our knowledge and experience.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
• Subject matter expertise and experience from either industry, product or consulting background.
• Experience in delivering high quality strategy and technology architecture work.
• Good communication skills and client-facing stakeholder management experience
• Industry awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends such as the role of open source in cloud
• Experience in working with cloud architecture and tooling.
• Experience of working with the following: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as Service (SaaS).
• Practical experience in delivering large scale, enterprise wide, complex transformations.
• A natural interest in technology, being passionate about the benefits that technology can bring.
• High energy levels, coupled with a desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable time frame.
• Self-motivation and ability to inspire and motivate others.
• Experience of providing the following: Technical reviews and assessments, technical road maps, architecture and solution designs, IT sourcing, IT strategy.
• Experience in: Azure, AWS, Coupa, Office365, Force.com, Open PaaS, BlueMix, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15/06/2020
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 13/07/2020
COMPETITIVE SALARY PLUS NEGOTIABLE BENEFITS AND BONUS