I'm looking for
Search results for "People Consulting"
HR Lead – Consulting (Director)
Service Line: People
Finance Transformation Consulting (Finance, Data & Systems) - Manager
Service Line: Financial Management
Finance Transformation Consulting Manager (Banking - Powered Finance)
Service Line: Financial Management
Forensic Consulting Director - Investigations & Compliance
Service Line: Forensic
Assistant Manager – Supply Chain Operations - Consulting Services
Service Line: Operational Transformation
Director, IGH Consulting - Local Government
Service Line: Operational Transformation
Major Functions / Accountabilities
Strategic partner to the Consulting Leadership Team.
- Act as the strategic partner, expert adviser and coach to the Consulting leadership team in all matters relating to organisation and people;
- Operate as a member of the leadership team, participating in all relevant governance meetings;
- Understand the external environment, and input relevant best practice with regard to organisation and people management (e.g. salary benchmarks);
- Proactively analyse management information to provide strategic insight for business leaders, and facilitate decision-making on organisation and people matters;
- Coach and support senior leaders to develop and maintain people management and development skills;
- Build influential and mutually respectful relationships, providing thought leadership, trusted advice and proactive challenge to clients;
- Proactively facilitate leaders and other stakeholders in the firm-wide matrix to resolve tensions and promote collaboration.
Development and execution of people priorities:
- Participate in the relevant business area’s planning process and leverage deep understanding of the capabilities to guide the development and execution of their strategic people plan;
- Partner the relevant leadership teams to understand their business priorities, and build a people strategy that incorporates all HR deliverables for the year ahead;
- Ensure all HR solutions provided are delivered by deadlines set and to agreed standards;
- Lead capability-specific projects and working groups.
Organisation design, development and change:
- Support leaders to align the detailed organisation design of the capabilities (in line with the KPMG operating model) to achieve its strategy;
- Analyse organisational effectiveness and initiate the development of solutions to assure function performance;
- Act as a change leader, supporting senior colleagues and providing change management expertise and guidance on all organisation and people-related matters;
- Champion KPMG’s culture, values and IDSE agenda throughout the day-to-day operation of the capabilities across the coverage areas;
- Work with the Head of HR Business Partnering to identify and lead key strategic / OD projects on behalf of the HRBP community;
HR service assurance:
- Lead the consistent delivery of all planned calendar activities for colleagues across the relevant capability;
- Contribute to capability-specific employee engagement activities in accordance with the people agenda, embedding the ‘Our KPMG’ Employee Value Proposition;
- Lead a team of HRBPs to inspire, guide and motivate them, and manage their performance to deliver the capability people priorities;
- Communicate relevant capability intelligence to other People Function colleagues to align activity and to present an integrated view to the business;
- Set the personal objectives and performance management of capability HRBPs;
- Actively participate in the leadership and governance of the People Function, supporting the firm’s vision as most trusted;
- Participate in the development and implementation of the firm-wide People Strategy ensuring the voice of your relevant client area is heard and represented in the strategy;
- Represent capability needs in decisions affecting development of HR people processes, practices and change programmes;
- Collaborate extensively with other HRLT members to facilitate best practice and knowledge sharing, and drive consistency of HR practice across the firm.
- Development and delivery of technology career pathway
- Leadership skills of capability people managers
- Adoption of self-service by all staff in relevant business area
- Volume of transactional activities handled by the People Centre
- Progression of the capability against delivery of the national capability strategic people plan
- Delivery of capability projects / change initiatives (timeliness and quality)
- Successful completion of HR Calendar activities for staff in relevant business area
- Adoption of and adherence to people processes and policies
- Staff engagement, GPS/Pulse score for the capability
- Managing staff turnover
- Progression against Diversity and Inclusion targets for capability
- HRBP turnover and improvement in engagement
- Performance against relevant HR benchmarks
Key Behaviours & Skills
- A wealth of progressively senior experience in HR roles, predominately in HR Business Partnering and ideally within a professional services or consulting environment
- A relevant degree and ideally post graduate degree in a related field (e.g. MA, CIPD)
- Significant experience as an HR leader and practitioner, in large matrix organisations and a desire to bring the best of HR to the firm including ideas from beyond the professional services community
- Strong external / market awareness, networks and understanding of the broader industry trends and challenges, and the role HR Business Partnering can play in an organisation’s success
- Excellent business and commercial acumen, able to understand how people issues relate to business deliverables
- Proven aptitude in strategic thinking, thought leadership and innovative ideas to support the development of the people strategies, priorities and plans
- Deep expertise in OD and change management approaches and methodologies
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to inspire HRBPs, including those who are indirect reports
- Ability to articulate the firm’s vision and values and drive performance in support of business objectives
- Excellent coaching skills, for business clients, reporting HRBPs and other HR colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence, build effective relationships, and manage conflict
- Strong relationship development skills and client service ethos, naturally building credibility and confidence at Executive Committee level through demonstration of expertise
- Ability to resolve complex problems, weigh up competing priorities and achieve consensus
- A continuous improvement approach, able to shape and improve processes and teams to deliver significantly enhanced results
- Strong analytical skills to synthesise issues and provide value-adding insight
- Excellent strategic communication and presentation skills with ability to engage leadership at all levels, offering compelling insight that influences change
- Flexibility in style and approach, and resilience
- This role reports to the Head of HR Business Partnering for our Advisory business who will set goals and provide performance feedback.
In Financial Transformation, we improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Finance function and generate real insights to help deliver value to the business. Our mission statement is to create a sustainable practice which is recognized as being number one in the industry.
Our Financial Transformation practice is a priority area for significant and strategic growth and the team works with leading Investment and Retail Banks, focusing on understanding the core issues and opportunities, in order to deliver value-adding change across their Finance & Risk functions. The key drivers of change for our Banking and Insurance clients are regulatory reform, cost reduction and Finance optimisation and our service offerings reflect this demand.
As a result of our strategy and strong pipeline of exciting projects, we are looking to grow our Finance Data & Systems capability. We are looking for a candidate that brings a combination of technology skills, business acumen and possesses the ambition and potential to become future leaders of our Banking Finance Transformation consulting business. This is an exciting time to be part of growing business.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Manage Client delivery workstreams focusing on Solution and Architecture design and data modelling
- Take accountability for the successful delivery of engagement outputs and Client outcomes
- Provide structure and direction to the delivery of engagement activities
- Support relationships between Vendors and Clients to translate system ‘jargon’ into business terminology
- Build positive and collaborative relationships with senior Client stakeholders
- Facilitate collaborative and fulfilling working environments for the Client and KPMG staff on engagements
- Build and leverage both internal and external relationships to support Partners / Directors / Senior Managers to create business development and sales opportunities for the firm
- Contribute to the development of response for proposals (RFPs) to Client opportunities
- Develop innovative and Client focused go-to-market propositions
- Build credibility and relationships in the market
- Seek to cross-sell and bring opportunities to other part of the firm where appropriate
- Support senior management with internal operational responsibilities for the team
- Lead practice development initiatives and provide guidance to junior members of the team on these initiativesPeople Management
- Lead and/or contribute to formal training, knowledge sharing, networking activities for the team
- Act as informal career development mentor and coach for junior members of the team
Successful candidates should have Banking Industry experience, and in particular in-depth knowledge of their Finance function (including interactions with the Risk Function) and be able to demonstrate the following:
Core / Necessary skills & experience
- An appreciation for the end to end finance systems architecture, how each of the components are linked and technologies which are available in the market
- Experience designing strategic finance systems architecture and documenting transition states/roadmaps
- Working knowledge of the key technologies and systems involved in Banking finance including data platforms/warehouses, consolidation tools, reporting/analysis tools, ERP systems (including ledgers) and reference data stores
- Broad experience working in the Banking industry, with examples of delivering client work across Investment, Retail and Wholesale Banks
- Excellent understanding of the business model for Banks, including products, processes and operating models
- Understanding of key industry challenges across Banking, being able to translate these into strategic solutions
- Detailed knowledge of Banking Finance including leading practise reporting processes, controls and risks.
- Understanding of key technology trends in Banking including migration to Cloud, SaaS, Automation, Big Data etc
- Awareness and understanding of Banking reporting standards and requirements
- Ability to manage small teams and develop others
- Self-starting, pro-active team player that is experienced in working in challenging environments
- Ability to create and deliver engaging presentations and output reviews to senior Managers/Directors and client staff
- Flexibility to travel
Additional skills and experience (preferred)
- Accountancy qualification with strong post qualification experience (or equivalent experience)
This is a fascinating time for Financial Services and our firm. While there are significant challenges, the opportunities to lead and reshape the future have never been greater. Clients are placing a premium on the services provided by the advisors they trust. As a global leading professional services firm with over 17,000 staff in the UK alone and a track-record of delivering market-leading solutions, we work collaboratively with our Clients to develop strong relationships and become their advisors of choice.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
In Financial Transformation, we provide a range of services to support our clients throughout their transformation journey. Our capabilities range from brief strategy assessments to E2E implementations of transformation, including Cloud based ERP technologies and Finance Operating models.
Our Financial Transformation practice has been growing significantly over the last few years and remains a strategic priority area for significant growth. Our multi-disciplinary, diverse team works with leading Investment and Retail Banks, to help them transform their business in context of ever-increasing requirements and opportunities. Over the last few years, clients have been transforming their Finance function across all parts of their Operating model with Cloud based technologies providing a key enabler for transformational change.
Successful candidates should have excellent Banking Industry experience and in-depth knowledge of their Finance function in particular. They should also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Mobilising and leading workstreams for Finance Transformation programmes, with responsibility for the successful delivery of Client outcomes for a specific workstream
- Ability to manage multi-disciplinary workstreams, both internally within KPMG, and external Client teams, across Finance
- Experience in supporting development of Client solutions and propositions and support client conversationsHave solid understanding of trends and innovations in the finance function and wider FS industry
- Ability to translate complex business challenges into solutions, covering in depth functional expertise, technology (applications and platforms) and operating model design.Experience in working with stakeholders across Finance, Risk, Treasury, IT and the Business
- Experience in supporting E2E functional architecture and operating model design for the finance function
- Ability to develop business cases for transformation programmes, including benefits tracking and reporting
- Understanding of finance reporting requirements (in-depth understanding of regulatory reporting not required)
- Experience in implementing Cloud based ERP applications, including Oracle, SAP and Workday
- The candidate will need to support Senior Managers and Directors in driving business development and sales activities
- Work with the wider Powered Finance team to drive innovation, build external partnerships/alliances and build out our assets to deliver more value to our clients
- Ability to support large scale RFP’s
- Support the pursuit of business development opportunities that exist within Finance Transformation (Powered), including supporting Client workshops and collaboration sessions
- Leading the development of assets to increase our market presence and continue to grow our business
- Support the leadership team in shaping our future business model for Powered Finance, taking into account client demand, market developments and innovation trends
- Be part of a high performing team that balances client engagement & delivery with continuous improvement of our solution and capabilities
- Be a role model to the wider team by showcasing our values and principles, leading from the front and by example
- Assist with goal development and coaching of staff to enable the growth of the junior management team within our practice.
- Support the development of junior team members through formal training, training on the job as well as informal coaching & mentoring
Core / Necessary skills & experience:
- Experience in supporting the delivery of E2E finance solutions, including implementation of Cloud based ERP technologies
- Experience in implementing a Finance operating model for FS sector clients.
- Solid understanding of the finance function, covering functional processes, reporting and general regulatory requirements
- Functional experience with Cloud based technologies, including SAP, Oracle and Workday
- Extensive experience in delivering large-scale transformation with a multitude of disciplines (Risk, Finance, Reg, IT), including offshore resources
- Strong people manager who is able to lead workstreams and develop/coach others
- Ability to adapt communication and leadership skills to different stakeholder groups (from FD to analyst)
- Ability to create and deliver high quality presentations for executives/stakeholders and business managers
- Extensive experience in developing business case models
Additional skills and experience (preferred):
- CIMA or ACCA
Successful Candidates Should Have Experience in One Or More of The Following Areas:
- Experience in developing and delivering Finance Transformation solutions for FS Clients in a multi-disciplinary environment, including ERP solutions and Operating models
- Understanding of E2E designs for the Finance function, covering Operating model (processes, service delivery, controls), Architecture, Reporting and Data strategy
Investigations and Compliance (I&C) is part of KPMG’s Forensic practice. We help clients with their biggest and most challenging crisis management, misconduct and integrity matters. Our work helps clients respond to regulatory enquiries, reduce reputational risk and prevent or reduce commercial loss by helping them to investigate and mitigate risks including fraud and misconduct, bribery and corruption, financial crime and much more. We have an exciting pipeline of work and ambitious growth targets and are looking for experienced and enthusiastic individuals to join our talented team.
We are seeking an experienced Director to join our I&C team, primarily to lead investigations for various clients.
The individual will also be required to work on engagements that help clients to prevent and mitigate the risk of fraud, bribery and corruption and other areas of financial crime. These projects might include, for example, fraudulent financial reporting, fraud risk management, regulatory compliance, and integrity due diligence assignments.
The role undertaken by the individual will depend on the type and circumstances of each project.
The candidate should expect to work on a variety of project-based work over a cross section of forensic work types, industries and geographies.
Each project will generally incorporate the review and assessment of documentation, drafting of written reports/submissions and client liaison. As a Director you will be expected to actively pursue business development, leveraging your experience and network.
In addition, the candidate will be required to lead delivery, meaning leadership of the engagement and dealing directly with senior management at the client, the client’s external counsel, senior members of the KPMG team and other third parties as required. You will also be expected to oversee and train junior colleagues and take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of project deliverables.
The individual will be based in KPMG’s CSQ office working under KPMG’s hybrid working model of both home and office working. The individual will need to display a flexible attitude to working and be prepared to travel/work at other locations within the UK and internationally.
Qualifications and Skills:
Chartered Professional Accountant or equivalent is preferred. An additional legal or fraud related qualification is also preferred.
Experience and Knowledge:
To succeed in this demanding role you will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
A proven track record in originating opportunities and leading written and/or oral proposals to clients
A developed network of relevant contacts in the market
Development of thought leadership material and continuous development of market profile
An enthusiasm to get involved in marketing activity and in developing the Forensic practice
Practical and recent experience of leading Forensic investigations with a strong understanding of market leading investigative techniques, such as interviewing, e-review and financial analysis
A strong understanding of and practical experience working with core Forensic technology tools, such as Relativity, Brainspace and others
Experience of delivering risk management and/or compliance-based engagements in areas such as fraud, bribery and corruption, tax evasion facilitation, modern slavery and other areas of financial crime is desirable
Demonstrable experience of managing large and complex projects
Experience in scoping and defining Forensic projects
Proven ability to lead and manage teams
Proven track record of managing the risks and financials associated with client engagements
Experience of drafting reports, submissions and other deliverables to a high standard, suitable for presentation to clients
Ability to articulate complex and technical findings in both written and oral presentations for a variety of audiences
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivation and an enquiring mind
Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
Ability to establish credibility with clients and senior colleagues quickly and ability to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills
Strong people skills, including an ability to conduct appraisals, inspire and develop junior colleagues
Our Supply Chain Operations team of approximately 90 consultants are seeking experienced consultants and industry professionals to grow and develop our capability. Our brand and reputation mean that we work on high profile projects, using our experience to create innovative solutions to our clients’ commercial problems.
More and more we are seeing significant events that are having unprecedented impacts on our clients Supply Chains and Operations - major disruptions such as COVID and Brexit, changing customer expectations, emerging technologies, ethical supply chain focus and disruptors entering the market. We help our clients not only to resolve their biggest Supply Chain problems, but to transform their Supply Chain functions to drive differentiation in the marketplace, deliver superior customer experience and competitive advantage.
What we do, and what our key services are:
An Assistant Manager will be responsible for delivering consulting work as part of a team, both alongside colleagues and clients, on complex commercial or transformational engagements.
The key services are outlined below:
Digital Supply Chain Strategy
Defining the digital strategy, operating model and technology ecosystem to drive step change in performance e.g. Omnichannel solutions in Retail, Consumer Goods or Telco
Control Towers e.g. for Supply Planning, 4PL, Supply Chain Visibility
SC Visibility solutions across the extended enterprise e.g. into customers and suppliers
Providing insight on the supply chain technology market across the value chain (Maintain to Optimise, Forecast to Plan, Schedule to Produce, Store to Fulfil, Idea to Commercialisation).
Cost to Serve and SC Segmentation
Supply Chain segmentation through powerful analytics to optimise the delivery system around the customer experience that allows for the greatest economic return e.g.
Providing analytical services, including Cost to Serve and spend analysis
Maturity assessments, opportunity assessments and Should cost modelling
Supporting the quantification of potential savings and ongoing benefits tracking and realisation.
Development and test of optimisation scenarios that ensure network operations support the outcomes demanded by the business e.g.Building digital twin using network optimisation tool
Running strategic scenarios based on client needs
Supporting the quantification of potential savings and ongoing benefits tracking and realisation
Integrated Business Planning
Planning Powered Supply Chain – an end-to-end solution to deliver cross-enterprise alignment of planning and execution processes to improve predictability and financial performance e.g.
Assessment of a client’s existing capabilities in the supply chain against leading practice
Identifying improvement areas across people, process and technology
Developing Supply Chain Strategy and business alignment
Defining new operating models that enhance supply chain value creation and return on investment
Helping clients to develop a digital strategy for Supply Chain that leverages cloud based tools, advanced analytics, robotics process automation and AI solutions to optimise planning or execution of core supply chain processes (e.g. demand planning, supply planning, logistics management)
Building a technology roadmap that drives speed to value for our clients
Supporting the sourcing and evaluation of digital solutions to meet business requirements
As well as working in teams to deliver these solutions, Assistant Managers are also expected to contribute to practice development by developing and bringing to fruition new solutions, be involved in business development activity, provide a broad contribution to development of the overall team and support the management team.
We are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Planning professional to join our Supply Chain Operations team. We are looking for someone with a strong planning background particularly through the use of technology platforms such as Oracle Supply Chain Management or JDA – however, it will be advantageous if you also have broader Supply Chain experience.
Ideally you will have previous experience of consulting within Operations and / or have an operational management background or similar role within a planning or supply chain team.
Supply chain experience
Strong understanding of supply chain processes – including: demand planning, supply planning, logistics management, Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP)
Experience in using, implementing and/or developing the business requirements for leading supply chain planning technology, e.g. Oracle Supply Chain Management or JDA, and other cloud based supply chain technologies.
Experience undertaking supply chain transformation programmes including the implementation and deployment of technology
Experience working as part of a team for project delivery
Experience of developing and managing project plans
The following experience would be of additional value:
Knowledge of financial business cases for change and rolling out cost restructuring initiatives
Experience of change management in complex multi-business unit / multi-geography environments
Blue Chip, FTSE 100, Fortune 500 company or central Government experience
Extensive knowledge of the current supply chain technology market
Experience designing, selecting, supporting and implementing technology solutions.
Experience communicating compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
Project management and delivery.
High quality delivery
Relationship development skills with clients and colleagues
Drive and resilience
Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Ability to rapidly identify issues and propose solutions, supported by data and analysis.
Excellent commercial acumen and business context.
Broad consulting skills, including planning and delivering workshops, structured interviewing, data gathering, process mapping and analysis.
In addition, applicants should be educated to degree level or equivalent. Postgraduate or professional qualification (e.g. MBA/CIPS/CILT) is advantageous.
Depending on Client location you will be required to travel and work away from home for periods of time and will need to be willing to demonstrate flexibility.
The role will be based in Canary Wharf, London.
Infrastructure,Government and Healthcare Management Consultancy
We are a global leader ininfrastructure, government and consulting public sector, with a long trackrecord of working across the UK in local government, central government,policing, transport, healthcare and higher education. We are investing ingrowing our team to meet growing demand and make more impact for our clients.
Our goal is to help our clientsand deliver meaningful change. We aim to be the transformation and majorprogramme delivery partner of choice to public bodies in the UK, drawing on ournationally distributed team and wider global networks and expertise.
Our team builds long termrelationships with our clients, focussed on organisational change, digitaltransformation and system redesign. We help our clients rethink public servicesfor the digital age. We go from design all the way to delivery, to help buildcapacity and capability and to create the infrastructure needed to fueleconomic growth.
We want to recruit talented peoplewho have the energy and drive to succeed in a dynamic and challengingenvironment, and who have a passion for public services and deliveringmeaningful outcomes in society. We believe we are market leaders in promotingdiversity and inclusion in the workplace and want to encourage applicationsfrom people of all backgrounds and cultures.
Our Local Government Team is anintegral part of KPMG’s Infrastructure, Government and HealthcarePractice. Joining our industry leading practice will expose you to workon a range of high profile assignments helping local government address theirmost challenging issues and achieve their biggest opportunities. You willbenefit from working with and alongside specialists from a number ofdisciplines and experts from our Global Centres of Excellence.
As a Director in our rapidlyexpanding IGH practice you will be central to the development of our growthstrategy, identifying opportunities for KPMG to make an even greater impact,originating new work, and managing sustainable growth.
As part of this you will lead thedesign and implementation of large-scale public service reform, performanceimprovement, and transformation programmes, with a particular focus on local government.You will bring together KPMG and client capabilities to solve complex problemsand delivery ambitious outcomes.
As an experienced leader of changein the public and/or private sectors, you may specialise in programme deliveryor another discipline, and will also being enough expertise and experience ofdigital transformation, public policy, procurement, technology, and operationaldelivery to design and oversee overarching change programmes.
You will be working with seniorclients including programme directors, Chief Operating Officers, SROs, CEOs andPermanent Secretaries, as well as leaders in the wider public sector includingpolicing, infrastructure and transport, and health.
You will also lead, manage anddevelop KPMG teams, capabilities and propositions, and will be accountable fordeveloping our ability to deliver high quality work for clients as we continueto grow our share of the market. You will help our people to grow and shapetheir consulting careers across IGH and the wider firm.
Joining our industry leading IGHpractice will expose you to work on a range of high-profile assignments helpingorganisations, politicians, officials, policymakers and public sector leadersaddress their most challenging issues.
Successful candidates will worktogether with KPMG colleagues and clients to:
Identify options and solutions to address complex client issues and challenges
Perform a client delivery focused role which typically involves the leadership of complex and large-scale public service reform, advice on policy and regulatory issues, assessment of operational frontline delivery, and communication and engagement with senior clients and stakeholders
Develop and sustain client relationships by demonstrating insight and understanding of the challenges facing clients, at a personal, organisational and system level
Lead and develop insightful proposals and propositions which demonstrate and contribute to KPMG’s market leading position
Win and lead client delivery engagements which are commercially viable
Lead our teams day-today to produce compelling analysis, presentations, reports and other deliverables that are well drafted and concise, whilst also addressing complex, politically-sensitive issues
Design, plan, facilitate and lead events, workshops and interactive sessions to support our clients
Proactively maintain project oversight, including financial and project risk management
Develop networks across KPMG to bring additional expertise and value to our clients
You will be a talented and ambitious senior consultant with experience of originating and delivering consulting services in local government OR an experienced senior leader in industry or the public sector, with a background in local government
You will have the credibility and experience to lead KPMG and client teams to assess, design, plan and deliver complex programmes of work
You will have a good understanding of the government policy agenda and demonstrate a strong desire to support clients in these areas. Ideally, this would include an in depth understanding of a particular area of government policy and delivery, such as criminal justice
You will have experience of managing and balancing political, reputational and commercial risk
You will be comfortable operating in highly politicised environment that attracts scrutiny from the media and from parliament
You will understand the evolving nature of government service delivery and how KPMG’s services can support that evolution
You will have significant people leadership and performance management experience, including experience of coaching or managing a wide range of staff.
You will be experienced and comfortable presenting findings and analysis to board-level clients, Ministers, and governing bodies
Ideally, you will have a keen interest in areas such as digitally led care system redesign and strategy, system wide approaches to developing new models of care, an understanding of global best practice in healthcare reform, and the role of health and care providers as anchor institutions
Qualifications required for this role are not prescriptive. You willhave considerable relevant experience and will need to demonstrate:
Track record of originating and delivering high value government-orientated consultancy services, OR experience of developing and leading large-scale transformation programmes
Access to a broad, relevant network of government policy and delivery stakeholders who see you as a trusted advisor
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment including taking initiative in ambiguous and fluid situations
Experience of leading programmes and large-scale projects, especially those with a digital and technology component
Hold HMG Security Clearance or be able to obtain clearance when you join us