I'm looking for
Search results for "People Services"
Manager - Accounting Advisory Services, ESG Reporting
Service Line: Audit
Tax Assistant Manager - Global Mobility Services, London
Service Line: People Services
Tax Manager - Global Mobility Services - Reading or Bristol
Service Line: People Services
Senior Manager - GCT, Managed Services - London
Service Line: Global Comp and Trans
Manager - Accounting Advisory Services, Financial Reporting
Service Line: Audit
Senior Manager - Accounting Advisory Services, Finance Transformation
Service Line: Audit
Work as an ESG reporting specialist within the growing Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) team. The team provides specialist accounting and reporting advice to clients across a range of areas.
We are seeking an ESG reporting expert to support the growth of our Corporate Reporting service line; advising our clients on how to develop and improve their external reporting on ESG matters. Such matters might include Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions, waste, water, community investment, sustainable supply chains, health and safety (H&S), diversity, gender pay gap, responsible investing and other non-financial information.
The role would include providing advice to large corporate companies in different sectors, including those from the FTSE 100 on best practice reporting, including the application of relevant reporting industry reporting frameworks such as TCFD, SASB, GRI, CDSB and Integrated Reporting.
The role would often involve working as part of a cross-functional team including ESG strategy, risk management, assurance, technology and transformation/change experts.
- Management of client ESG reporting related engagements, leading small teams. In some instances, leading AAS input into larger, multi-disciplinary teams
- Providing support including reports and presentations to help clients to understand and identify their material ESG issues, decide on their desired reporting maturity, and improve their public disclosures.
- Providing clients with advice on the initial and continuing application of relevant industry reporting Frameworks including TCFD, SASB, GRI, CDSB and Integrated Reporting.
- Development and delivery of training on ESG topics to clients and internal KPMG teams
- People management and performance development
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and KPMG individuals
- Contributing to practice and risk management, including thought leadership and business development activities
- Experience (minimum 5 years) in a sustainability/environmental related field, including experience of preparing, assuring or advising on sustainability reporting for large clients (ideally FTSE 350 or equivalent)
- Experienced in preparing, auditing/assuring or reviewing the content of mainstream corporate reporting documents such as the Annual Report.
- Business development experience including generating sales with new clients and developing internal networksExpertise/ technical role requirements
- Strong understanding of industry reporting frameworks such as TCFD, SASB, GRI, CDSB and Integrated Reporting.
- Strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, organisation and evaluative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of Excel/Word/Powerpoint.Skills
- Inquisitive mind with a strong passion for sustainability and ESG issues
- Willingness and demonstrated experience in quickly and effectively climbing learning curves
- An ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally.
- Self-driven and resilient.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, or escalate as appropriate
- Drive and resilience and ability to thrive in a pressured environment
- Focus on delivering high quality work whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
KPMG's Global Mobility Services (GMS) practice is a diverse and fast-growing area of our Tax business. We serve the biggest names in the Financial Services community, with high-profile engagements touching every corner of the world. Our GMS engagement teams are “360 degree service oriented”, with tax technical, team leadership, and client-facing responsibilities as part of each successful manager’s remit.
We are looking for remarkable candidates, ready for early assumption of responsibilities and close, regular contact with our dynamic partner group.
Role and Responsibilities
•Building and maintaining good relationships with clients
•Being the day to day contact for allocated clients
•Review of tax returns, and preparation/review of Income Tax/NIC calculations
•Conduct arrival/departure briefings
•Contributing to client service teams, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively
•Preparation of written advice for clients, and helping to advice clients on GMS issues
•Project management of advisory projects carried out for clients
•Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on GMS developments
•Involvement in business development/proposals
•Managing and coaching more junior staff
•Working with large clients/mid-size clients
Qualifications and Skills
•ATT qualified or equivalent professional qualification.
Experience and Background
•International tax services experience with UK Expat tax background, including tax briefings, tax returns and advisory
•Experience of managing global assignee populations and experience of immigration, social security and compensation accumulation for different countries
•Energetic, committed, and ambitious
•High level personal responsibility and accountability for own work
•Capacity to receive positive, constructive feedback
•Analytical; identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
•Communicates with impact, both in speech and writing, and in a way that is open, honest, consistent, and clear
•Safeguards and enhances the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
•Motivated by a passion for the international aspects of our work, professional proficiency, and a desire to serve and lead excellent global service teams
•Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
•Flexible, positive outlook, with a commitment to team working
•Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under own initiative
•Capable of working to deadlines, showing resilience under pressure and ability to apply knowledge to non-routine situations
•You should be able to demonstrate sound professional judgement including the ability to identify issues/concerns and consult where appropriate with more senior staff
We recognise that as individuals, we each have particular needs and that one size doesn’t fit all, when it comes to how, when and where you work. That’s why we’re proud to offer our colleagues agile working options. We believe in putting you at the centre of your career – KPMG will offer the training, development and stimulating work environment to help you get to where your career ambitions are. That’s why we introduced ‘Our Deal’ – it’s our way of saying ‘thank you’ for bringing your best to work. As part of ‘Our Deal’, you’ll benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services to a day off on your birthday and have open, honest conversations about your career development.
We are looking for a Manager to join our Global Mobility Services (GMS) team our South regions. The role can be based in either Reading or Bristol. KPMG's Global Mobility Service (GMS) practice is a diverse and fast-growing area of our Tax business. We serve some of the biggest names, with high-profile engagements touching every corner of world. Our GMS engagement teams are “360 degree service oriented”, with tax technical, client development and client-facing responsibilities as part of each successful candidates remit.
This team’s client base has grown dramatically over the last year and continued success in the market place and recent new wins means significant growth will continue. The candidate will be ready for early assumption of managerial responsibilities and close, regular contact with our dynamic partner and director group.
Role and Responsibilities:
Manage a wide variety of clients and lead the team on your clients
Maintain and lead strong relationships with clients
Take ownership for finances and billing
Being the day to day contact for allocated clients, supported by a strong team
Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on Global Mobility Services (GMS) developments
Helping to advise clients on GMS issues, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively
Working with companies of all sizes, including many house hold name clients
Project management of advisory projects carried out for clients
Review of tax returns
Be involved in all aspects of cross border advisory - covering tax, Social Security, process, policy and efficiencies
Carry out arrival/departure briefings for senior assignees
Get involved in business development/proposals
Managing and coaching of staff
Qualifications and Skills:
ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent preferred
Experience and Background:
International tax services experience with UK Expat tax backgrounds, covering tax briefings, tax returns and advisory. Ideally you will also have experience in co-ordinating UK led global engagements
High level personal responsibility and accountability for team work
Capacity to receive positive, constructive feedback
Analytical; identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
Communicates with impact, both in speech and writing, and in a way that is open, honest, consistent, and clear
Safeguards and enhances the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
Motivated by a passion for the international aspects of our work, professional proficiency, and a desire to serve and lead excellent global service teams
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) Flexible, positive outlook with a commitment to team working
Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under own initiative
Capable of working to deadlines, showing resilience under pressure an ability to apply knowledge to non routine situations
You should be able to demonstrate sound professional judgement including the ability to identify issues/concerns and consult where appropriate with more senior staff.
We are winning new clients and are growing our team as a result of these successes. This is an exciting time to be part of the GCT Managed Services team at KPMG.
We are looking for talented Senior Managers to join us in London with experience in a broad range of areas including:
- Deep compliance and reporting expertise
- Engagement leadership
- Change management
- Transformation, transition and project management
- Standardised methodology and tool development
- Consulting on compliance processes and technology
- Lean Six Sigma methodology. We have a diverse client base, from mid-market to FTSE listed groups, from public sector to real estate to financial services. The role involves working on clients of all sizes and across a wide range of sectors.
We are offering full time roles with flexible working arrangements which include, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days, elements of home working etc. We would be happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Project managing the overall delivery of global and large UK compliance and reporting managed service projects
Lead the business development process to progress leads to sales and taking responsibility for contract negotiation and agreement;
Lead our service offerings and service delivery models
Support clients with implementation of managed service solutions to ensure the widespread adoption across their business units;
Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships with both existing and new clients;
Line manage managers and assistant managers and overseeing output of offshore resource in order to deliver client projects;
Identify opportunities to identify additional services that the client may need and liaise with subject specialists;
Coaching and technical support for other team members;
Follow KPMG best practice and policy.
Qualifications and skills:
We welcome applications from those qualified by experience, as well as ATT / CTA / ACA or equivalent qualifications. Project Management qualifications are also highly desirable.
Knowledge and Experience:
Extensive project management/co-ordination skills and experience (e.g. on global compliance outsourcing engagements or similar projects);
Excellent interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills. Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear;
Awareness of technology and automation to drive efficiency, risk management and value
Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work. Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work;
Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information;
Builds the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
Awareness or experience of corporate tax (e.g. tax compliance) will be helpful.
Work as a key member of the growing Accounting Advisory Services team.The team provides specialist accounting advice to clients across a range ofareas. Projects focus on the application of technical accounting – inparticular accounting policy conversions and GAAP analysis, preparation offinancial statements or carve out accounts, merger and acquisition activity,implementation support for new standards, group restructurings, and training –often working as part of cross-functional teams including Transaction Services,Corporate Finance, Audit and Tax.
We are seeking additional qualified accountants to continue to extend the depthand breadth of accounting based services, in the areas listed above and beyond.
Management of client accounting related engagements, leading small teams. In some instances, leading AAS input into larger, multi-disciplinary teams. Providing accounting support including reports and presentations to client issues relating to IFRS, US GAAP and UK GAAP (FRS101/FRS 102/UK Companies Act 2006). Assessing the impact of recently adopted and new accounting standards (primarily IFRS 9, IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 15 and IFRS 16). Supporting transaction teams with IFRS 3 analysis and model reviews with relevant accounting frameworks. Providing accounting support to identify implications of business reorganisation plans. Assessing the accounting impact of any change in the operation of an organisation. Ad hoc accounting support including development and delivery of training and reports based on relevant client needs. People management and performance development. Building and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and KPMG individuals. Contributing to practice and risk management, including thought leadership and business development activities.
Qualifications and Skills required:
Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or international equivalent) Technical accounting experience with IFRS UK GAAP and Companies Law knowledge Experience with recent developments in accounting, including IFRSs 9, 15 and 16 within a corporate accounting advisory role Experience of developing and presenting accounting training courses Experience of managing teams and project management Experience working as an Accounting Advisory Manager in a Top 10 Audit firm working within large corporate sectors Business development experience including generating sales with new clients and developing internal networks Analytical ability and attention to detail Problem solving attitude and proven ability to apply accounting concepts to unusual one-off situations Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We are seeking a client facing Senior Manager in the Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) team provides specialist accounting advice to clients across a range of areas. This role would be particularly focused on leading Finance Transformation projects and helping to develop the Finance Transformation service line for AAS.
- Understanding of issues and challenges facing Finance functions and trends in Finance.
- Ownership and delivery of quality, efficient and profitable engagements.
- Work closely with consulting team on various finance transformation projects and leading the AAS output (to the clients) in these projects.
- Ability to communicate complex accounting requirements in an easy to understand manner.
- Lead the business development efforts in the finance transformation service line of AAS team.
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with senior client staff.
- Deliver compelling engagement proposals which result in winning engagements.
- Contributing to practice and risk management, including thought leadership and business development activities.
- Motivate and generate commitment from team members.
- Demonstrate continuous self and team development.
- Share knowledge with the team.
- Actively contribute to Accounting Advisory Services strategy, team management and other non-delivery aspects of the role. Key Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or international equivalent).
- Experience of working in the finance/reporting function of large Companies.
- Problem solving attitude and ability to think of different alternatives in unusual situations.
- Basic knowledge on operation of ERPs.
- Good understanding of IFRS requirements.
- Experience in leading and developing client relationships within Corporate Sector.
- Experience of leading teams and project management.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring junior colleagues.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.