I'm looking for
Search results for "Powered Enterprise"
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Oracle HCM Senior Manager
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Associate Director - Head of Technology Enabled Procurement
Service Line: Financial Management
Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Lead Consultant
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Senior Business Development Manager - Aberdeen
Service Line: Coverage Central
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Solution Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Opening Date: 31/07/2020
Closing Date: 28/08/2020
Salary: Competitive + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits
Open for Multiple Vacancies
Role and Responsibilities
The Powered Apps teams are communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver KPMG Powered Enterprise though a standardised delivery model, which drives professional delivery to clients. The teams use their functional knowledge and experience (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement), coupled with their expertise in the cloud applications (e.g. Oracle, Workday, Coupa) to lead and deliver client programmes, support pre-sales activities and develop improvement and extensions to Powered Enterprise. KPMG are growing their S&D - Powered Apps team to meet an ever-increasing demand for our market leading services and are seeking IT management consultants with relevant expertise and experience.
As the growth of our Powered HCM practise continues we are looking for Process Leads who have experience of configuring Workday to join our team
• Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
• Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity
• Experience of implementing at least one module of the relevant cloud Workday platform
• Leading client facing meetings and facilitation of workshops with larger groups of client teams
• Lead an offshore team to design, configure and test a module or process area to successful deployment for a client
• Developing end to end solutions using the best of good industry practise combined with understanding the optionality available within the product.
Skills, Qualifications and Experienced Required
Our candidates should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
• Educated to degree level
• Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
• Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a delivery environment
• Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
• Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills
• An awareness of key delivery methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
• Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
• Experience of working effectively with client functional team representatives
• Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
Join a rapidly growing Powered Applications team within the Solutions and Digital practice, supporting business development and project delivery activities across clients from multiple industries. Defining an overall solution architecture to delivering leading practice solutions to support the business requirements. Architecting solutions that contain a mix of cloud based solutions and on premise legacy applications. System design and delivery, including Release Management, integration management, data migration strategy and management. Contributing to the development of a new business Target Operating Model (ToM). Defining IT organisations to manage working in a cloud environment.
At its core, this is a real opportunity to build thought leadership and influence within a fast-growing business area. To join us, therefore, you’ll need to be inquisitive and have a strong, informed point of view. Of course, this will need to be balanced with an unwavering client focus – you’ll have excellent listening skills, and a proven track record of helping clients reach their desired outcomes. We’re looking for self-starters, those with gravitas, credibility, and the natural ability to inspire confidence and empower change. On the technical side, you’ll need a thorough understanding of Oracle HCM Cloud with at least one full implementation of 2 or more modules
We are seeking a talented individuals with experience of Oracle HCM implementation. This is a high profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development / sales origination and client delivery.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• As an Engagement Manager lead the delivery of high quality Oracle HCM Cloud deployment projects
• Provide specialist Oracle HCM Cloud advice and work closely with the client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of Oracle HCM functionality
• Advise clients on the transformational aspects of Oracle HCM Cloud in relation to HR operating model, self-service and service delivery, mobility and process execution
• Contribute to the business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our Oracle HCM clients
• Lead the growth of the Oracle HCM practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members
• Advise on technical integration of the Oracle application with other client and 3rd party applications such as payroll, benefits and finance systems
• Advise on data migration and data integrity as part of the deployment engagement
• Support the client through process configuration in Oracle and enable them to optimise their processes and maximise the benefits of Oracle functionality
Required Skill and Qualifications
• Proven Engagement Management experience
• Oracle HCM Cloud certification
• Proven relationship-building and influencing skills
• Facilitation and problem solving skills
• Oracle HCM system design, build and deployment experience
• Ability to produce deliverables as prescribed by the Oracle HCM and KPMG implementation methodology in the discovery, analysis/design, build, testing and deployment stages (Training will be given on the KPMG method)
• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
• Track record of working with or within the HR function
• Detailed working knowledge of how HR services are delivered at the process level
• Ability to effectively transfer knowledge in a non-classroom setting
• Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction
• Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team members at least 5 complete, full life cycle Oracle implementation
• Deep functional knowledge of HR, Payroll, and talent management business applications.
• Experience as a configuration expert and/or project manager of enterprise software deployments
• Travel required (approximately 75%)
Experience and Background
• Experience working end to end Oracle HCM implementation
• Experience of PeopleSoft, Taleo or Oracle eBS HCM with significant exposure to any of the Oracle HCM Cloud
• Experience in working with all phases of an implementation life cycle and knowledge of implementation methodology
• Experience with HR process mapping and redesign preferred
The use of cloud-based technologies continues at pace and we continue to see that most Procurement transformation programmes demand technology support, and every successful Procurement technology programme involves some ground-breaking activity.
At KPMG’s highly successful Management Consulting practice, we’re working with Financial Services clients to help them understand how technology can drive business performance. As such, we’re looking for outstanding procurement technologists to join us, grow with us, and develop our Procurement Technology delivery capability, driving our strategy through large-scale Procurement Cloud Technology transformation. Part of a developing team in Financial Services that will become our ‘go to’ for Procurement Technology, you will play a key role in the growing of our propositions to sell and deliver large programmes. At its core, this is a real opportunity to build our technology delivery team and influence within a fast-growing business area. To join us, therefore, you’ll need to be inquisitive and have a strong, informed point of view. Of course, this will need to be balanced with an unwavering client focus. You’ll have excellent listening skills, and a proven track record of helping Financial Services clients reach their desired outcomes. We’re looking for self-starters, those with gravitas, credibility, and the natural ability to encourage confidence and empower change. On the technical side, you’ll need a thorough understanding of Procurement Technology solutions including but not limited to Coupa, Ivalua, Basware and/or SAP Ariba.
We are looking for a Senior Manager with a proven track record of selling, procurement technology projects. In particular we are looking for individuals who have led procurement technology strategy programmes, software selection projects and Source-to-Pay implementations.
We are seeking a talented individual with experience of Procurement Cloud implementation. This is a high-profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development, practice leadership and client delivery. The role reports into the Director of Powered Procurement.
• Understand demand, identify and unlock client opportunities for Powered Procurement in Financial Services by providing the technology expertise to build compelling market propositions
• A deep knowledge of the current procurement technology market
• The ability to build strong relationships at senior levels (c-suite), and a strong existing network
• Experience designing, selecting, supporting and implementing multiple solutions
• The ability to communicate compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
• Strong people management skills, with an ability to coach and develop others
• Sales and Business Development
• Leadership and relationship building
• A Technology professional with a proven track record of successful delivery of technology solutions in a consulting environment
• Facilitation and conflict resolution
• Persuasive power to communicate with a variety of partners in the organisation
• Excellent People Leadership
• Strong network in Financial Services Procurement
• Drive and resilience
• Presentation skills
• A track record of client delivery, innovation and procurement transformation using Cloud solutions, at large FTSE/blue chip organisations
• Other core consulting skills, including planning and delivering workshops, structured interviewing, process mapping, data gathering and analysis
UK based. Depending on Client location you will be required to travel and work away from home for periods of time (UK, Europe and internationally), so will need to be willing to demonstrate flexibility.
This role is therefore kingpin to KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365O solutions. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions.
— Experience with Dynamics 365 for Operations (D365O) or AX2012 with at least a minimum of 10 years
— Along with experience in end to end implementations
— Experience with (D365O) interfacing and Integration
— Experience in consulting and very good presentation skills
— Knowledge in gathering technical requirement
— Beneficial to know LCS and VSTS
— Experience responding to RFPs and RFQs is a must
— Experience in mentoring consultants is a must
Qualifications and Skills
— Microsoft Dynamics (preferably including D365O) implementation experience including the following modules and areas
— General Ledger
— Accounts Receivable
— Accounts payable
— Cash and Bank Management
— Project Management and Accounting
— Fixed Assets
— Management Reporter
— Financial Consolidation and elimination experience
— Experience with electronic banking file needs
— Advanced knowledge in Financial workflow or journal approval
— Outstanding understanding of Accounting processes, principles, functionality & systems
— Microsoft Dynamics certifications
— Solid Finance background (ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified is desirable but not
— Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) a plus
— Exudes confidence
— Works independently as well as in a team environment
— Acts with professional demeanour
— Manages time and multiple tasks accordingly
— Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
— Solves complex problems with creative solutions
— Places emphasis on client satisfaction
— Desires to constantly assess and incorporate new technologies and software into their
— Promotes the Values of our company
— Leads people and helps to grow them in their role
Roles and Key responsibilities
Based in Aberdeen you will lead the regional origination and sales team for the north of Scotland. The Origination team is at the forefront of our efforts to establish, build and retain business within our selected markets. Sales is a high profile opportunity within KPMG and you play a key role in helping to drive the business forward and will be part of a dynamic team culture offering strong internal networks and support. Your role will be to originate and pursue opportunities supported by other colleagues to generate revenues and future pipeline.
This is a key leadership role within Aberdeen reporting directly to the Office Senior Partner and working alongside senior colleagues to drive origination activity across the North of Scotland. The focus will be regionally based Private Enterprise ‘target’ companies where you will drive relationships, raise awareness of KPMG’s brand, originate and create opportunities, oversee strategic proposals and materially contribute to increasing revenue and profits.
Client relationships/Sales Leadership
- Lead and drive the business development activity on a diverse portfolio of regional targets focused on creating relationships and originating new opportunities
- Spend 80% of time engaged in sales and market facing activities
- Identify and gather information on new client issues through primary (face-to-face) meetings
- Personally lead development of relationships where KPMG has no existing relationship and support other colleagues to embed relationships with new clients
- Coordinate client relationship events and identify and build relationships with regional influencers by attending events to raise profile externally
- Take responsibility for leading the regional sales team efforts including hosting internal sales meetings, sharing best practice and supporting the development of origination activities across the region
- Take lead responsibility for developing the regional sales pipeline and converting opportunities
- Focus on current issues to ensure that time sensitive solutions and ideas are communicated to clients using internal network to identify KPMG’s angle and develop a proposition to take to the prospective client
- Coach teams in sales/proposal best practice
- Build a strong and extensive external network, raising your profile with key businesses and multipliers, including sector specialists lawyers, banks, etc
- Origination activity - number of “new” corporate meetings arranged
- New relationships initiated/developed this year and examples of strengthening of existing relationships
- Wider contribution to the regional sales effort
- Sales Pipeline, specifically on new relationships
- Growth v PY and v budget
- Feedback comments from Senior Leadership
- Leverage KPMG network by encouraging and facilitating cross- functional involvement in business development activities
- Act as a focal point for communications between prospective clients and KPMG team
- Facilitate communication amongst team members; develop client knowledge to encourage communication and discussion amongst the sales team
- Share knowledge of sales and relationship management by informally seeking opportunities to coach and mentor partners and emerging leaders
- Understand the wider offerings of the firm and gain a good understanding of broader sector / client trends, issues,needs, and potential applicability / relevance across own portfolio
Skills & Experience Required
- Ability to drive value-adding business conversations with clients
- Tangible evidence of successful origination and income generation
- Setting the standard for insight and opinions delivered to the client
- Knowledgeable on client business issues and KPMG solutions, effectively matching the two
- Confident interaction at the most senior levels internally and externally, while at the same time able to interact well with peers and other more junior members of the team
- Strong questioning and listening skills with ability to see the bigger picture
- Effective networker with ability to understand client needs
- Good thinker with ability to understand concepts and with relevant industry experience
- Mature in outlook, with strong influencing skills (internal and with client) and diplomacy
- Positive and enthusiastic manner in dealing with a cross section of people
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Practical and strategic
- Well organised, detail-conscious, proactive, hard-working, and resilient
- Flexible in approach and able to work under pressure
- Experience of a client-facing professional role and understanding of professional services markets will be an advantage
- Experience within the energy, food and drink or business services sectors will be an advantage
— The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Finance Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution
— Be a champion for both technical and functional leading practice with the Finance Solution.
— Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities
— Collaborate with the Global team to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving KPMG a unique selling point and also a resalable asset
— Be responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
— Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
— Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan.
— Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
— Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
— Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
— Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
— Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
— In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
— Represent KPMG in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
— Deep and broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365.
— In particular deep knowledge of all core Finance concepts and processes including, Enterprise Structures, GL, AP, AR and reporting.
— Good understanding of Azure and cloud technologies, ..
— Broad understanding of software development lifecycle,
— In addition understanding of one of the following is beneficial:
- Human Resources
- Project Management and Accounting
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Trade & Logistics
— Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams
— Experience of Agile Methodology
— Certification in TOGAF or Zachman Framework would be beneficial
— Degree Qualification
Experience and Background
— Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment; Extensive experience as an ERP consultant
— Ability to lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
— Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Solution Architect role
— Experience of large scale ERP implementations
— Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
— Pre-sales experience
— Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
— Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
The role is based in Canary Wharf in London. The Salary to be paid is competitive.