I'm looking for
Search results for "Procurement"
Senior Manager, Operations - Procurement
Service Line: Operational Transformation
Associate Director - Head of Technology Enabled Procurement
Service Line: Financial Management
Oracle Financials Manager - Order to Cash
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Senior Legal Advisor – International Office of General Counsel
Service Line: IHQ
Oracle HCM Manager
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Wealth & Asset Management Assistant Manager
Service Line: Operational Transformation
We are seeking an experienced Procurement professional to join our Corporates Operations Transformation team. Our team helps clients build leading practice capability across plan, source, make, move and sell - focussing on large corporate clients in the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 businesses.
In the Procurement domain we are recognised as industry leaders by clients and analysts including:
• ALM Vanguard leader in Sourcing and Procurement Consulting
• A Spend Matters 50/50 Provider to Know
• A Leader in Business Consulting Services (IDC)
We are specifically seeking an individual with experience of procurement transformation programmes including digital / technology. The key services are outlined below:
o Providing analytical services, including spend analysis, maturity assessments, opportunity assessments and Should cost modelling
o Supporting the quantification of potential savings and ongoing benefits tracking and realisation.
o Assessment of a client’s existing procurement capability against leading practice
o Identifying procurement improvement areas across people, process and technology
o Developing Procurement Strategy and business alignment
o Defining new procurement operating models that enhance procurement value creation and return on procurement
o Evaluating insource / outsource for back- and middle-office as well as frontline services - including working in or delivering outsourced contracts
o Designing improvements in Procurement capability including through the introduction of leading practice procurement operating models, organisation redesign, procurement techniques, technology and processes
o Supporting our clients to implement improvements across the end to end Source to pay Process including business partnering, benefits realisation, procurement analytics, category management, sourcing, contract management supplier management and purchase to pay
o Producing and delivering structured training courses to upskill an existing procurement and supply chain team.
Digital Procurement Strategy
o Providing insight on the procurement technology market across Source to Pay, Supply Management, Analytics and Category Management
o Helping clients to develop a digital strategy for Procurement that leverages cloud based source to pay technology, advanced analytics, collaborative category management technology, robotics process automation and AI solutions
o Building a technology roadmap that drives speed to value for our clients
o Supporting the sourcing and evaluation of digital solutions to meet business requirements
Cost and Cash Optimisation
o Procurement analytics - Analysis of and insights from data (incl spend) to drive better decision making
o Identification of savings/value creation opportunities using a range of demand and supply side levers
o Delivering savings/value creation initiatives through strategic sourcing, contract improvement, outsourcing, supplier management, demand management, cash process improvement, contract audits and other approaches
o Tracking value to the client’s P&L and locking in benefits
• Leading complex sourcing including managed services in categories including Facilities, IT and Logistics
• Advising clients on the appropriate strategy for complex outsourcing including service and commercial models
• Planning and executing sourcing and vendor evaluation
• Planning and managing vendor transition and service transformation
As well as managing the delivery of these solutions, the senior manager will lead or support business development activity including:
o Generating sales
o Understanding client requirements and identifying how and where KPMG can add value
o Guiding and informing the development of new propositions and technologies through knowledge gained in the market
o Development of thought leadership and participation in brand-building and brand-awareness exercises
o Building client relationships at senior management levels in our key clients / sectors
o Developing proposals for clients and leading RFP responses
o Defining and executing marketing and sales campaigns
o Balancing both sales and deliver responsibilities
We are looking for someone with a strong Procurement background, however, it will be advantageous if they also have broader Supply Chain experience.Ideally you will have previous experience of consulting within Procurement and / or have a senior operational management background or similar role within procurement with skills developed across different markets and sectors.
Digital Procurement Transformation Transforming procurement capability at large corporate clients using digital technology Understanding of the current procurement technology market and trends including providers such as Coupa, Ariba, Ivalua and Oracle Detailed knowledge of procurement processes – including: sourcing, category management, strategic sourcing, contract management, supply relationship management Purchase to Pay (P2P), Experience designing and implementing Procurement operating model changes Experience of change management in complex multi-business unit / multi-geography environments Experience of managing direct reports and / or project team.Additional experience:
Experience of complex cost reduction programmes across direct and indirect spend including, analysis, design and implementation Blue Chip, FTSE 100, Fortune 500 company experience Understanding of advanced procurement analytics techniques, tools and approaches Category knowledge of areas of direct and indirect spend Sector experience in Defence Detailed knowledge of procurement processes demand and supply planning, warehousing, distribution, S&OP, IBP and) procurement procedures.
Selling, leading and delivering large, complex and transformational programmes and drawing on diverse solutions to successfully resolve client issues. Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and evidence of an existing strong network of client relationships. Managing senior stakeholders up to board level. Recognised as an expert in Procurement and Supply Chain, with ability to provide credible technical insight to clients. Deep knowledge of the sector, and the key client issues. Experience of complex cost reduction programmes across direct and indirect spend including, analysis, design and implementation Experience of change management in complex multi-business unit / multi-geography environments Experience in sustainable procurement process improvement Experience designing and implementing Procurement operating model changes Demonstrating an ability to inspire and foster a sense of self belief in others. Leading and selling solutions drawn from across broader KPMG Advisory Services. Leading teams to deliver projects. Experience of managing direct reports and / or project team. Leading business development activity, developing business cases, and selling new opportunities. Demonstrating perseverance and tenacity, and the ability to communicate compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
The use of cloud-based technologies continues at pace and we continue to see that most Procurement transformation programmes demand technology support, and every successful Procurement technology programme involves some ground-breaking activity.
At KPMG’s highly successful Management Consulting practice, we’re working with Financial Services clients to help them understand how technology can drive business performance. As such, we’re looking for outstanding procurement technologists to join us, grow with us, and develop our Procurement Technology delivery capability, driving our strategy through large-scale Procurement Cloud Technology transformation. Part of a developing team in Financial Services that will become our ‘go to’ for Procurement Technology, you will play a key role in the growing of our propositions to sell and deliver large programmes. At its core, this is a real opportunity to build our technology delivery team and influence within a fast-growing business area. To join us, therefore, you’ll need to be inquisitive and have a strong, informed point of view. Of course, this will need to be balanced with an unwavering client focus. You’ll have excellent listening skills, and a proven track record of helping Financial Services clients reach their desired outcomes. We’re looking for self-starters, those with gravitas, credibility, and the natural ability to encourage confidence and empower change. On the technical side, you’ll need a thorough understanding of Procurement Technology solutions including but not limited to Coupa, Ivalua, Basware and/or SAP Ariba.
We are looking for a Senior Manager with a proven track record of selling, procurement technology projects. In particular we are looking for individuals who have led procurement technology strategy programmes, software selection projects and Source-to-Pay implementations.
We are seeking a talented individual with experience of Procurement Cloud implementation. This is a high-profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development, practice leadership and client delivery. The role reports into the Director of Powered Procurement.
• Understand demand, identify and unlock client opportunities for Powered Procurement in Financial Services by providing the technology expertise to build compelling market propositions
• A deep knowledge of the current procurement technology market
• The ability to build strong relationships at senior levels (c-suite), and a strong existing network
• Experience designing, selecting, supporting and implementing multiple solutions
• The ability to communicate compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
• Strong people management skills, with an ability to coach and develop others
• Sales and Business Development
• Leadership and relationship building
• A Technology professional with a proven track record of successful delivery of technology solutions in a consulting environment
• Facilitation and conflict resolution
• Persuasive power to communicate with a variety of partners in the organisation
• Excellent People Leadership
• Strong network in Financial Services Procurement
• Drive and resilience
• Presentation skills
• A track record of client delivery, innovation and procurement transformation using Cloud solutions, at large FTSE/blue chip organisations
• Other core consulting skills, including planning and delivering workshops, structured interviewing, process mapping, data gathering and analysis
UK based. Depending on Client location you will be required to travel and work away from home for periods of time (UK, Europe and internationally), so will need to be willing to demonstrate flexibility.
Powered Enterprise is KPMG’s world-class accelerated Enterprise Business Transformation approach for cloud-based solutions driven by a pre-defined back-office function based on leading practices and KPMG’s six-layer Target Operating Model. The target operating model comprises of service delivery model, people, process, technology, data & insight and governance & controls. This solution combines the breadth and scale of KPMG’s leading practice, capabilities and insight into what makes a world class corporate services function with the latest in ERP technology provided by the leading SaaS ERP vendors such as Oracle.
The Powered Apps teams are communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver SaaS ERP based transformation programmes based on KPMG Powered Enterprise. The teams use their functional knowledge and experience (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement), coupled with their expertise in the cloud applications (e.g. Oracle, Workday, Coupa) to lead and deliver client programmes, to support pre-sales activities and to develop improvement and extensions to the Powered Enterprise model. KPMG are growing their Powered Apps team to meet an ever-increasing demand for our market leading services and are seeking IT management consultants with relevant expertise and experience.
• Communicating compelling and well thought out order to cash and supply chain solutions in response to complex client problems based on Oracle Cloud ERP technology
• Supporting business development and project delivery activities across clients from multiple industries
• Defining an overall finance solution leveraging leading practice solutions to support the business requirements
• System design and delivery, including release management, integration management, data migration strategy and management
• Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
• Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures.
• Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm.
• Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others.
• Seeks to understand other’s motivations.
• Supports others to make brave decisions.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• An understanding of the key finance business issues/drivers that result in clients pursuing transformation programmes.
• Experience of multiple industry sectors (e.g. Media, Services, Retail, Insurance, Local Government etc.).
• Experience of working effectively with senior client representatives.
• A specialist knowledge in Oracle Fusion based Order to Cash (O2C) process area in detail covering Accounts Receivable, Cash Application and Collections modules
• Good understanding of Oracle Fusion O2C processes and modules integration with Oracle fusion Projects Billing processes and modules would be desirable.
• Good understanding of Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management, especially Order Management and Fulfilment would be desirable
• A background in designing and delivering end-to-end business processes across multiple Oracle Fusion process areas including Acquire to Retire (Assets), Order to Cash (Receivables, Cash Management and Collections, Source to Pay (Sourcing, Procurement, Payables and Payments) or Projects Accounting (Costing and Billing).
• An understanding of the functional, application and technical architectural elements of an Oracle Cloud ERP programme.
• Should be able to independently run client workshops to drive design decisions and system demonstration in both an in person and remote delivery mode.
• Prepare configuration & other design documents (Functional specification, Solution design document)
• Experience of Financial concepts (required for Oracle Cloud ERP Implementation projects)
• Experience to drive the technical deliverables such as Data migration principles & Integration Design (mainly from functional perspective)
• Experience of operating and implementing in a cloud environment and understanding the impacts of implementing and operating on the cloud versus on premise.
• Understanding of an Oracle Cloud delivery lifecycle using TCM or equivalent delivery method.
• Experience of managing procurement workstream delivery teams with colleagues including client and third parties.
• An appreciation of the influence of user experience-based design eg Personas, user journeys and how this can be used to augment a solution.
• Excellent documentation, reporting and presentation skills in both a virtual and in person mode.
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesise large amounts of information.
• Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.).
• Highly proficient Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Projects.
• Excellent interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills.
• Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time.
• Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications.
• Good attention to detail and an ability to analyse and use data in decision making.
• Excellent organisational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
This role will play an important part of the technology and intellectual property practice in IOGC, which plays a pivotal role in providing legal support for – and advising on legal risks, protections and opportunities related to – KPMG’s IP, technology and data strategy, value chain and revenue-growing initiatives.
The role will provide opportunities to advise KPMGI leaders and their teams on three key areas of the practice:
- product and innovation strategies for KPMG technology solutions;
- procurement and supplier transactions with technology and services providers; and
- strategic global initiatives with respect to technology, intellectual property and data.
The role will focus on mitigating against legal risks while supporting the organization’s growth through use of technology. We expect the role will make an impact on the organization’s goals of embedding technology in everything KPMG does, developing technology solutions that suit member firm clients’ needs, and leveraging data.
This role will report into the head of the IOGC’s technology and intellectual property practice. We expect that the successful candidate will primarily perform the following work with respect to products and innovation:
1. Legal and Regulatory Advice: Provide advice on legal and regulatory risks and requirements arising from the design, development and licensing of KPMGI technology solutions and the processing of data by such solutions. For each KPMGI-developed or KPMGI-owned technology solution, this work will require understanding the technical aspects of, and business plan for, such solutions. This work will also include advising on issues related to cross-border intellectual property and data rights, the use of open source software, whether there is freedom to operate, the benefits of copyright versus patent versus trade secret protection, and market trends related to the foregoing. This work will involve substantial influencing of, and collaborating regularly with, KPMGI professionals in audit, tax, advisory, risk management, information protection, technology development, cloud infrastructure, and procurement.
2. IP Protection & Monetization Program: Work with KPMGI business teams and technology developers to create an intellectual property protection program that: (i) identifies patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, know-how and other proprietary assets developed by them, (ii) determines the best legal methods to protect such IP assets, and (iii) implements processes for such protection. This work will also require supporting Global audit, tax and advisory functions in their establishment of an “invention committee” and collaborating with KPMGI professionals participating in such committee to determine how each IP asset will be protected and, more generally, creating standards for prioritizing disclosures and patent filing decisions. Over time, we expect that this work will expand to working with global business teams to identify companies that may be infringing on KPMGI IP and to enforce KPMGI’s rights in its IP, as well as understanding the potential for member firms to license and monetize such IP rights (separate and apart from their use in KPMG technology solutions).
3. Procurement: Provide legal support for the procurement of technology included in, commingled with, or which forms the basis of, KPMG technology solutions. This work will include advising on, drafting and negotiating various strategic intellectual property and technology agreements, with a focus on complex licenses and services agreements (including software license agreements, data rights agreements, cloud services agreements (i.e., SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), software/technology development agreements, and software/technology acquisitions).
4. Global Initiatives: Support strategic global initiatives with respect to technology, intellectual property and data. We expect this work may include providing legal support and advice on global priority solutions and data aggregation initiatives related to KPMG technology solutions.
5. Training and Education: Train and educate KPMGI professionals on legal risks related to technology design and development and use of data in technology solutions.
A candidate should have the following technical skills:
Advanced technical legal skills in the areas of intellectual property and technology law, with a strong focus on providing legal and regulatory advice on developing, licensing, and protecting technology, IP and data.Strong negotiation and drafting skills across a wide variety of technology, intellectual property and data license agreements and transaction structures across various jurisdictions, as well as bespoke and complex legal, business and technical issues.Advanced communication skills to enable the translation of complex legal and regulatory issues, within the context of complex technical and business issues, into easily understandable advice.
Experience & Knowledge
A candidate must be qualified and licensed to practice law and have a degree from an accredited college or university. A candidate should have the following experience and knowledge:
- Minimum 6 years PQE of experience in the areas of intellectual property, technology and data law, with substantial experience advising on laws and regulations affecting the design, development and licensing of technology solutions and the processing of data by such solutions;
- Significant experience advising on protecting and enforcing intellectual property, technology and data rights, US and EU data privacy issues, artificial intelligence platforms, data and analytics platforms, and mobile applications;
- Significant experience negotiating a variety of technology agreements and transaction structures;
- Must possess an excellent working knowledge of cloud-based information technology businesses, services and products;
- Ability to advise on, and drive forward the implementation of, solutions to issues and matters with an international/cross-border dimension;
- Understands how to balance the needs, demands and requirements of a global business with legal risks and protections;
- Must be self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume legal department with many different stakeholders worldwide;
- Understands how to foster a collaborative and inclusive environment amongst other KPMG professionals;
- Cultural sensitivity required to engage with people at all levels and with diverse backgrounds;
- Deep knowledge and awareness of global business, legal and technology trends which may impact the KPMG brand; and
- Experience in instructing and managing external counsel on matters, as appropriate (other than the most significant matters, on which the individual in this role will work alongside a Partner t or Director level lawyer within IOGC).
Some domestic and international travel will be required (once countries open up their borders and it is safer to do so).
Powered Enterprise is KPMG’s world-class accelerated Enterprise Business Transformation approach for cloud-based solutions that uses pre-designed back-office leading practices and KPMG’s six layer Target Operating Model. It enables clients to make better, faster decisions, resulting in a quicker implementation and a faster path to Return on Investment. This solution combines the breadth and scale of KPMG’s leading practice, capabilities and insight into a complete solution for an effective back-office.
The Powered Apps teams are communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver KPMG Powered Enterprise though a standardised delivery model, which drives professional delivery to clients. The teams use their functional knowledge and experience (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement), coupled with their expertise in the cloud applications (e.g. Oracle, Workday, Coupa) to lead and deliver client programmes, support pre-sales activities and develop improvement and extensions to Powered Enterprise. KPMG are growing their S&D - Powered Apps team to meet an ever increasing demand for our market leading services and are seeking IT management consultants with relevant expertise and experience.
As the growth of our Powered HCM practise continues we are looking for Process Leads who have experience of configuring Oracle or Workday to join our team
• Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
• Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity
• Experience of implementing at least one module of the relevant cloud platform (Workday or Oracle) (NB there is a strong preference for Payroll skills specifically) so you can bring your learnings to the client about what did (or didn’t!) work
• Leading client facing meetings and facilitation of workshops with larger groups of client teams
• Lead an offshore team to design, configure and test a module or process area to successful deployment for a client
• Developing end to end solutions using the best of good industry practise combined with understanding the optionality available within the product.
Our candidates should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a really fast paced working environment.
• Educated to degree level
• Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
• Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in more than one sector
• Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
• Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills
• An awareness of key delivery methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
• Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
• Experience of working effectively with client functional team representatives
• Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
Job Description :
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
We are currently looking to recruit Managers who can make a significant contribution to the Financial Services Operations and Customer Practice through Financial Services sector (Retail & Commercial, Insurance or Wealth & Asset Management) expertise, client engagement and delivery of new business opportunities. Successful candidates will help grow the FS Operations and Customer practice, through support for business development activities, developing value propositions and playing a lead role in client engagement and assignment delivery.
-Client assignment management and delivery. Formulate innovative propositions and solutions that meet client requirements.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, leveraging proven Banking industry content and delivery capability.
- Provide business development support.
- Mentor and coach other members of the team.
- Develop and convert a pipeline of opportunities either through sell-on and/or new work.
- Project/programme management (to include proven methodologies such as Agile, PRINCE II, MSP) and demonstrable strong client delivery capabilities.
- Proven ability to mentor, train and coach Consultants.
- Solution development, showing a clear ability as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to enhance existing solutions, and develop new ones, with specific emphasis on Customer, Transformation Leadership and Operational Excellence.
- Team player with demonstrable people management skills.
Skills and Experience
-Experience (Retail & Commercial, Insurance or Wealth & Asset Management) with exposure to significant programmes of Operational Change. Strong understanding of FS industry, business processes and underlying technologies
-Prior experience in consulting or working on large scale, complex business and regulatory change programmes in the capacity of Project/Programme Manager
-In-depth understanding of the key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the FS industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities.
-Key areas of interest include:
Regulatory driven change such as CDD, Remediation, Financial Crime, GDPR, Target Operating Model design and implementation and transformation programme management
-Investment Management Relationship Management & Advice, Investment Management Advisory Services, Investment Management Operations, Settlements & Confirmations, Risk
-Retail GI, Commercial GI, Life Insurance, Insurance Underwriting, Insurance Operations, Claims & Procurement
-Experience and understanding of Digital Operations and AI across Operations.
-Demonstrable expertise in building and leveraging relationships.
-Experience of managing and coaching teams.
-Strong interpersonal & written communication skills.
-Self-starter and strong team player.
-Commercially minded to be able to identify opportunities
-Ability to quickly and decisively understand client issues and provide appropriate solutions
-Ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders at all levels within client organisations
-Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation
-Demonstrable facilitation and influencing skills
-Experience of producing high quality deliverables in change programme environment