I'm looking for
Search results for "Alliances"
Marketing & Communications Project Coordinator, KPMG Alliances
Service Line: IHQ
Oracle Payroll Assistant Manager
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Manager – Corporates Consulting – Customer Transformation/Digital
Service Line: Customer
This exciting role is to support the Marketing & Communications team for KPMG Alliances with the development and implementation of their annual marketing plan including:
- Liaison and coordination with the wider KPMG alliances team to ensure the timely delivery of their respective deliverables as they fit into overall M&C projects
- Project managing of our participation and representation at alliance partner global events including overall responsibility for time-line adherence, liaison with all internal and external suppliers and stakeholders and communication calendar
- In collaboration with fellow M&C team members, oversight of the communications calendar for the KPMG alliances program including social media activities and monthly newsletter content.
The individual must have excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrate a proactive approach to their role and act with autonomy and discretion.
The individual should have a good knowledge of the KPMG network, structure and operating models of KPMG member firms, particularly in respect of their go to market and communications strategies and capabilities.
The role holder will be expected to:
- Support and manage elements of key projects related to the KPMG Alliances Marketing & Communications priorities throughout the year, e.g. Social Media, Network Governance, Global alliance Partner Events.
- Support the KPMG Marketing & Communications team to oversee and manage the budget to ensure greatest impact and value.
- Managing communications content by channel to ensure alignment between global and member firms and sharing of best practice across the network both internally and externally.
The individual will need to:
- Have a thorough understanding of the overall ambition and strategy for KPMG globally.
- Rapidly develop an understanding of the key priorities for KPMG Alliances and an overview of the current activities and annual calendar.
- Build strong relationships with other members of the KPMG Alliances Team as well as wider stakeholder groups including KPMG Lighthouse, Global Advisory and Global Industries.
- Have a global mindset with a keen understanding of the importance of our member firms and wider network.
Program Management - 50%
Working closely with M&C counterparts to develop and maintain project plans for all significant deliverables for the KPMG Alliances M&C group including liaison with the wider KPMG Alliances team and other stakeholders. Projects would include global events, social media calendar and content collation for regular communications.
Internal network collaboration - 25%
Develop and foster relationships with fellow industry, member firm and sector global colleagues to ensuring alignment and sharing of best practice.
Effectively access and leverage and manage Marketing Shared Services resources e.g. Brand Management, Online Services, PR, Program Delivery, Digital, Knowledge Management and Operations comprising a mix of in-house, outsourced and off-shored resources and services
Metrics and Reporting- 25%
Develop and maintain the required tools to capture and report project management milestone achievements, budgetary spend and measure and analyze the success of KPMG Alliances marketing and communication activities
“Everyone a Leader” Competencies
- Confident and assertive
- Flexible and able to operate in the context of very different cultures and with a certain level of ambiguity
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience of working in a global, matrix context and with senior stakeholders
- Strong self- discipline and motivation
- Passionate team player with strong collaboration skills
- Champion inclusion: Creates an environment in which all people feel like they belong
- Drive quality: Delivers high-quality products and exceptional service that provide value and exceed client expectations
- Advance an ethical environment: Takes personal responsibility for the ethical environment of the firm and encourages others to do the same
- Apply a strategic perspective: Uses diverse sets of inputs to develop a broad perspective on business and people issues
- Make sound decisions: Exercises sound ethical and business judgment when making decisions
- Foster innovation: Embraces a culture of innovation and experimentation to create value
- Demonstrate self-awareness: Focuses on self-development and continuous learning, using insight to build capability and confidence
- Build collaborative relationships: Connects with individuals, teams and organizations to build lasting, collaborative relationships that enable global, firm-wide growth
- Develop and motivate others: Engages teams, instills confidence, and coaches people to find meaning in their work and achieve exceptional results
Technical Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent skills with office package (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent project management experience
- Native English speaker
- Affinity and knowledge with new and emerging technologies.
- Diploma or undergraduate degree preferably in a marketing related qualification
Experience & Knowledge
- Exceptional organization skills with an ability to prioritize an often conflicting workload and to determine appropriate escalation when required.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with the ability to create strong relationships across a global network and interact with senior leaders.
- Experience of working in a virtual team and of supporting and managing global events critical.
- Cultural awareness and experience of working across geographies.
- Proactive, innovative and a problem solver.
- Focus on producing high quality outputs with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Comfortable with online communication / social platforms and open, collaborative working.
- Good knowledge of KPMG and our service offerings across Global Communications and the wider Marketing and Communications business globally.
- An active desire for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates flexibility and resilience and continuously seeks to develop in order to enhance and acquire knowledge, skills and expertise.
- Proactive self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Prepared for global travel as required.
Powered Enterprise is KPMG’s world-class accelerated Enterprise Business Transformation approach for cloud-based solutions that uses pre-designed back-office leading practices and KPMG’s six layer Target Operating Model. It enables clients to make better, faster decisions, resulting in a quicker implementation and a faster path to Return on Investment. This solution combines the breadth and scale of KPMG’s leading practice, capabilities and insight into a complete solution for an effective back-office.
The Powered Apps teams are communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver KPMG Powered Enterprise though a standardised delivery model, which drives professional delivery to clients. The teams use their functional knowledge and experience (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement), coupled with their expertise in the cloud applications (e.g. Oracle, Workday, Coupa) to lead and deliver client programmes, support pre-sales activities and develop improvement and extensions to Powered Enterprise. KPMG are growing their S&D - Powered Apps team to meet an ever increasing demand for our market leading services and are seeking IT management consultants with relevant expertise and experience.
As the growth of our Powered HCM practise continues we are looking for Process Leads who have experience of configuring Oracle or Workday to join our team
• Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
• Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity
• Experience of implementing at least one module of the relevant cloud platform (Workday or Oracle) (NB there is a strong preference for Payroll skills specifically) so you can bring your learnings to the client about what did (or didn’t!) work
• Leading client facing meetings and facilitation of workshops with larger groups of client teams
• Lead an offshore team to design, configure and test a module or process area to successful deployment for a client
• Developing end to end solutions using the best of good industry practise combined with understanding the optionality available within the product.
Our candidates should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a really fast paced working environment.
• Educated to degree level
• Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
• Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in more than one sector
• Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
• Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills
• An awareness of key delivery methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
• Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
• Experience of working effectively with client functional team representatives
• Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
As part of our ambition to become the digital transformation go-to partner and provider of customer and employee experience using emerging technologies, KPMG have established a Customer and Digital function within Consulting. This is a home for our talent and will be a differentiator in the marketplace.
Our clients face challenges covering multiple ‘customer’ perspectives – redesigning their organisation structure and capabilities to put digital at its heart; redesigning key customer facing processes, often by introducing innovative digital technologies; rethinking how best to instil a truly customer-centric culture from the top of the organisation down to the front line; and how to ensure that the customer experience is a positive one irrespective of the channels used.
This is a client facing role which focuses on leading on and overseeing large customer-centric programme teams to drive transformational and disruptive change. Managers are responsible for driving the connected customer agenda, bringing the best capabilities for improving customer experience.
The Manager has a track record of working across sectors, with significant experience of Corporates’ target sectors.
Managers work cross-functions and will be responsible for partnering with our insight division, Nunwood, to implement primary research into projects where appropriate.
The Manager draws on these skills at the intersection of understanding the current client’s business problems and knowing the industry, to design, implement and scale relevant solutions for our clients.
Managers will need to be capable of assessing client’s business strategy, customer capability and operations for sizeable customer and digital transformation opportunities in the form of emerging tech solutions, data analytics and/or strategic support.
This role is focused on building and leading teams of consultants to win and deliver digital projects. Our projects are rarely standalone and the successful candidate will need to work with capabilities and solutions drawn from across broader KPMG.
Managers have a strong business development element to their role which involves building relationships internally as well as with our key target clients to identify and shape future opportunities. The role will involve drawing insights and data from our existing projects for clients; working with the leadership team and a range of people from across the firm to develop tailored propositions; and engaging our clients with these value propositions.
A successful Manager will leverage the technical, business and design skills of an experienced multidisciplinary team with expertise in customer experience, data science, business management, engineering and development
The Manager’s key responsibilities include:
Working with the client to develop their transformation roadmap and change portfolio
Have a working knowledge of Design initiatives and how to integrate these into a transformation project
Be responsible for building and executing the project plan and managing any risks and issues appropriately
Designing future operating models
Help support the development of the Business case and benefits tracking
Work with Engineering team to prototype, test and integrate technology
Lead the origination of client’s solutions to their digital-related challenges in sales and/or service functions
Play a key role in bidding, winning and delivering customer and digital transformation engagements of significant size and scope
Help clients focus on generating value through their customer and digital initiatives, with a clear performance focus, and make sure initiatives are designed to drive real value rapidly
Support the Customer and Digital Leadership together with Consulting Industry Leaders (or their delegates) to build and action Go-To-Market plans within their industry, focused on target clients
Develop relationships to identify and shape future solutions and engagements - working internally (with Digital Architects, Consulting Industry Leaders, Client Lead Partners, Solutions & Digital, Business Development Managers, other parts of KPMG) and externally (partners, alliances)
Ensure that customer and digital transformation projects or their work-streams within a large engagement are effectively scoped, managed and delivered on time, to budget and within agreed (KPMG) risk frameworks
Provide leadership within the Customer and Digital Team, coaching and developing team members and running non-client initiatives, such as training or risk management
Experience and Background
Comes from a sales background or programme management background with experience of working in start-ups, product development / design agencies or management consulting
Have experience of a variety of customer centric Transformation or Strategic propositions including sales and marketing.
You will have been responsible for an end-to-end project or phase, with associate deliverables, and should be able to speak about this for a few minutes
Have a demonstrable knowledge of innovation including approaches, segmentation, and technology
Has experience of weaving a solution based on current technologies from ideation to delivery
Comes with experience of working in one of these industries i.e. oil & gas, utilities, retail, telco, FMCG and transport & infrastructure
Demonstrates effectiveness in tackling complex assignments, balancing competing priorities and managing multiple stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
More specifically the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following key skills:
Experience of digital transformation
Strong project management skills including experience in large cross-functional and/or cross-geographical programmes
Experience of delivering ‘connected consulting’ projects – working with teams outside of Customer and Digital to deliver a wider transformation programme
Articulate the value of emerging technologies in business to a non-technical audience in a clear and compelling fashion
Run compelling workshops, to extract and challenge information from client SME’s and successfully guides participants through unknown territory
Solid knowledge of the design thinking ethos of human centre design and ability to adopt it to solve client issues
Strong understanding of the application of agile methodology in both product development and organizational structure
Creative problem solving ability, inquisitive mind-set, comfortable with working in ambiguous situations
Strong people management skills
Excellent facilitation and presentation skills