I'm looking for
Search results for "Automation"
Head of Legal Automation Services - Senior Manager
Service Line: Legal Services
Senior QA Engineer
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Service Line: Pensions
Senior Manager, Digital Enablement
Service Line: Market Development
DevOps Engineer - Cloud Engineering
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax, Pensions & Legal, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
As a firm we help our clients navigate their biggest issues and opportunities. We aim to be universally recognised as a great place for great people to do their best work – a firm known for our collaborative and inclusive culture. And we will take pride in driving lasting, positive change in society.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
The role will be leading our legal automation service offering as part of our Legal Operations and Transformation Services (LOTS) practice.
— The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and managing legal automation services for our clients, with a key focus on contract lifecycle automation
— Drive and own the development of their own team whilst co-ordinating and aligning with the head of Legal Operations and Transformation Services to service the needs of our clients in a connected way
— Own transformation projects end-to-end; from initial conversations and opportunity qualification, scoping, pricing and overseeing the quality and delivery of implementation engagements
— Become a thought leader in the legal automation space; the successful candidate will be well versed in the legal technology market, have a strong track record of delivering complex, cross-functional, multi-national engagements
Leadership & Management:
The role will report directly into the head of Legal Operations and Transformation Services with a chief responsibility in supporting to shape and grow LOTS. Legal automation services will be a micro-offering as part of LOTS and as such the successful candidate will have creative control to grow and shape the automation service line.
As the team and business grows, the candidate will be expected to have a leadership role and take on responsibilities to support the development of people and culture within the team, ensuring continuous development and support for their direct reports.
The candidate will also be expected to take on responsibilities related to business, headcount, resource and revenue planning and forecasting to feed in to the wider LOTS business.
Stakeholder Interaction & challenges:
Candidates will be expected to have a strong track record at engaging with stakeholders across all seniorities across multiple sectors and industries. Experience and success in persuasively engaging the CSuite of clients is essential.
Candidates will need to manage both internal and external stakeholders self-sufficiently as part of on-going engagements and through business and strategic development.
Impact, Risk, Accountability & Governance:
This role will have a foundational impact on the growth and development of the LOTS practice, and Legal Services as a whole by extension.
The successful candidate will share accountability for the strategic direction, growth and development of the automation service line in tandem with the head of LOTS. The candidate will be responsible for governing and overseeing the risk and quality of the work performed by their team and those supporting on their engagements.
— Experience across entirety of engagement lifecycle; business development, scoping, costing, business analysis and requirements gathering, implementation, UAT and ongoing support
— Experience overseeing cross functional engagement teams
— Experience providing "spec and select" services
— Experience in taking requirements from internal and external clients to design and build innovative end-to-end workflow systems, leveraging existing internal tools or supporting with the procuring of a third party solution
— Strong evidence of Commercial expertise;
o being able to demonstrate the building, development and growth of a business, service line or sector
o Business development activity such as leading proposals and pitches
— Overseeing managed trials (such as proof of concepts) including ensuring customer and business objectives are achieved, not limited to on-boarding, coding, and user engagement
Expertise / Technical role requirements
— Have experience in the design, development and management of workflow for contract review process for a variety of contract types from receipt of requests for contract generation through routing for signatures and final distribution
— Experience with a variety of contracting tools (e.g. Exari, Coupa CLMA, Contract Express, Conga etc.)
— Experience with electronic signature software, i.e. Adobe Sign, DocuSign
— Experience providing guidance on commonly requested edits, non-standard terms, policies, copies, questions, etc
— Experience advising on modifications to contracts and work with internal business partners and third parties to negotiate terms and obtain/document approvals for modifications as required
— Experience in communicating and influencing senior stakeholders
— Consulting expertise to engage with legal teams (and coaching others to do the same) to simplify, standardise and automate documents, processes and workflows
— Proficiency in managing large engagement teams
— Direct experience executing and/or leading teams executing complex solution configurations including integrations with other solutions or client systems
— Training and coaching members of the team. Testing and performing QA of written and technical deliverables ahead of internal and external review
The Technology & Engineering team we help KPMG and hundreds of other organisations around the world to envision and build digital products that empower their employees and serve their customers — all with people, business and technology in mind.
We are human-centred technology advocates, analysts, designers and engineers. Whether we're creating new products or helping a business become more relevant to its customers, people in Technology & Engineering we are creators at heart. We find gaps, develop hypotheses and build beautiful ecosystems, inspiring our clients to push the boundaries of what’s possible. From a junior researcher to the head of development we possess a clear vision of the future and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking solutions that solve today’s challenges for a better tomorrow.
You will be embedded in the Product Engineering team and work in multidisciplinary product squads, to carry out comprehensive quality assurance testing for our products.
We welcome QA engineers from all technical backgrounds who are happy to bring their experiences on board. You will have to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and being able to come up with creative solutions. You should be passionate for technology and eager to learn. We gladly sponsor certifications and training courses.
You will be expected to take an automation-first approach to the QA process and make use of some of the latest automation tools and frameworks to build pipelines which support continuous testing.
You are expected develop your technical skills within the following areas:
• Unit and integration testing
• API test automation
• Web and mobile test automation with tools such as Selenium or Katalon Studio
• Test containerisation using technologies such as Docker
• Performance testing
• Maintaining test pipelines using continuous integration tools like Jenkins / TeamCity
• Cross platform, cross browser testing using technologies such as BrowserStack
• Agile test management using tools such as Jira and Confluence
Expected role behaviours:
• Advocate QA best practices in the engineering team, with an automation-first approach
• Work in mixed capability product squads, following and advocating agile principles
• Take technical responsibility for your solutions
• Effectively negotiate requirements and timescales for your tasks
• Explain your solutions to non-technical stakeholders
• Effectively collaborate and defend and discuss your solutions with the other team members, including colleagues from other capabilities (e.g. software engineers, business analysts, UX designers)
• Identify inefficiencies and recommend solutions
• Take an active role in mentoring and supporting development of junior team members
Day to day tasks:
• Write and execute manual functional test scenarios
• Maintain and enhance test automation frameworks
• Create and execute automated functional test scenarios and raise defects
• Execute mobile automation test scripts
• Execute performance test scripts
• Contribute to accessibility test strategy and apply tooling to uncover defects
• Contribute to improving delivery by carrying out evidence-based test analysis and design
KPMG Pensions carries out administration services for over 200 schemes covering over 100,000 members. It is an integral part of our Trustee Services practice which has experienced annual growth of over 10% pa over the last 5 years. As part of the ongoing transformation of our practice we have invested in a new administration system, Intellipen, which has been a key differentiator in winning new clients. To make the most of this technology we are now launching a project to transition all our remaining schemes to Intellipen from our current system, Profund.
We have a vacancy for two people to join the project team for 12 months. This will be an important role, supporting a critical project within our thriving team. For the right candidate, this role will provide an exciting opportunity to develop their career as part of a high performing team in a forward thinking business. Ambitious problem solvers welcome!
You will be a key member of the project team, often acting as a link with the client service teams so as to reduce the impact on them in their day-to-day roles.
You will be responsible for:
• gathering and summarising information about the current administrative practices for each of our existing clients
• identifying opportunities for further automation within our systems
• preparing automation instructions for programming
• testing output from programmed processes
• liaising with the client service teams with project updates specific to individual clients.
One point we can be clear on, this will be a varied and interesting role responding to a wide range of needs.
The ideal candidate is expected to have relevant experience in pensions administration, likely to include experience working within a third party pensions administrations team but experience with an insurance company or in-house arrangement would also be considered. Good technical knowledge in relation to defined benefit pensions is essential.
Strong communication, a positive attitude and good organisation skills are also essential for this role.
You should be experienced in all aspects of pension’s administration and, ideally, have some experience of project management. Knowledge of Profund and Intellipen would also be advantageous.
The Senior Manager, Digital Enablement is accountable for leading the strategic development, management and implementation of the UK digital channels and automation strategy. You will sit as part of the newly established Marketing Centre of Expertise team and drive our digital strategy in line with the firm’s sales and marketing strategy.
The role requires a mix of digital marketing and channel expertise alongside marketing and commercial experience to ensure we develop digital tools, channels and strategies to help enable best in class use of digital within our marketing programmes, compelling client experiences and a website, social media strategy and digital capabilities.
The role covers all digital external content, platforms and presences, including apps, websites, digital advertising (including PPC and programmatic) and social media. The role will collaborate closely with Brand & Risk Management, our Marketing Business Partners – and proactively manage our relationship with ITS and Global Digital Marketing. The role holder will also offer advisory support to the CMO and to other relevant parts of the business.
- Responsible for developing and executing the UK digital channel strategy and roadmap and managing the on-shore team to drive this, supplemented by offshore resources.
- Responsible for leading the ongoing development of the kpmg.com/UK platform and identifying ways to drive better commercial leverage and improve the client experience.
- Oversee the centralised content publishing approach for kpmg.com/UK and ensure a coherent content structure and delivery according to SLA's.
- Champion best practice marketing and bring into the organisation deep expertise on the subject of digital marketing & automation, developing a plan which improves outcomes.
- Represent marketing in relevant UK and Global forums to influence and secure decisions in the best interest of the firm to advance our digital channels and tools.
- Be the voice of the client across our digital channels with a focus on understanding their expectations and shaping our tools, plans and tactics.
- Project management the implementation of new tools, upgraded capabilities and ensure the stability and availability of our marketing technology infrastructure.
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of compliance and risk requirements are implemented including information security, content standards and data privacy.
- Oversee active monitoring to find infringements and unauthorised digital presences and then coordinate with OGC and other teams to arrange resolution.
- Provide direction to and be responsible for day-to-day management of the digital enablement team, including conflict resolution, personal development and communication with fee-earners.
- Ensuring adherence to budget management framework.
Leadership & Management
This role will report to the Head of Marketing CoE with reporting to the CMO as required/as the situation demands.
The individual will have responsibility for three direct reports and will supported by an offshore team in KGS.
Stakeholder Interaction & challenges:
Comfortable and expert across a key digital marketing channels, tools and strategies you will be able to switch seamlessly from a conversation in a technical context and distil this simply and clearly to influence colleagues around the commercial or client impact.
You will be working across the CoE, BPs and the business to ensure strong delivery within timeframes, striking a balance between getting sufficiently involved with the detail to keep messaging sharp on the one hand, and maintaining a broad, strategic view on the other.
You will bring a rigour and structure to ensure our processes/approaches/tools are clearly defined, documented and evolved in line with business needs and best practice but champion innovation, creativity and commercial impact to drive our digital agenda forward.
This balance must be achieved at all times, so you will be flexible and agile, able to act under pressure with grace and a sense of humour, with the ability to delegate and monitor appropriately.
Impact, Risk, Accountability & Governance:
You will be expected to support from other members of Marketing and Strategic Relationships to implement initiatives.
You will have responsibility for developing further governance processes for the firm to ensure all KPMG digital assets are in line with our ITS requirements, Global Digital guidelines to ensure information security, data privacy and brand compliance in collaboration with our Brand and Risk Management team.
- Strong marketing automation expertise with Adobe Campaign preferred. Able to define, plan and execute a marketing technology roadmap.
- Good understanding of marketing technology marketplace and able to assess and prioritise impact of new tools and tactics on our strategy and client experience.
- Deep expertise on web strategy including UX/CX, personalisation, content strategy, mobile optimisation and SEO management.
- Capable project manager with experience across IT project delivery include methodologies such as SCRUM or Agile.
- Social media channel management including content strategies, channel management & internal engagement.
- Develop robust online analytics and campaign analysis with recommendations for continuous improvement and better ROI including Google Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Understanding of digital tools, solutions and tools to manage our marketing technology vendors, governance and engagement with ITS and Global Digital Marketing.
- Have a strong understanding of the commercial drivers for the digital and be adept at using data and applying new methodologies, tools and technologies to realise value.
- Act to simplify and express our digital plans clearly and aligned to our firm’s Marketing and Strategic Relationships strategy.
- Be an innovative and creative verbal and written communicator, able to present well to audiences of any size and to encourage others to share information and ideas in a group setting.
- Be a motivating leader, creating a team environment that constantly reinforces KPMG’s values.
- Take personal responsibility for making tough decisions, acting quickly to diffuse or prevent conflicts and able to share resources and information to create teamwork.
- You will be commercial help to maximise the ROI for marketing and strategic relationships ensuring its contribution to the firm.
- Be a consummate relationship-builder, creating useful networks internally and externally, and serving as an advisor and arbitrator for escalated conflicts or unresolved issues.
Technical role requirements & skills:
- Professional marketing qualification (CIM) preferred
- Strong experience of technical website and digital marketing automation
- Knowledge of CRM systems/Marketing Platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of online marketing and content management principles and systems, including accessibility, web reporting and metadata. (e.g SharePoint, HTML, SML, Flash and image editing software.
- Knowledge of the current/future landscape for digital marketing and best practice.
- Able to offer constructive commentary on some of the firm’s digital channel strategy as viewed from the public domain and offer suggestions as to how you might create transformative change within digital marketing.
Joining the growing Cloud Engineering team in our Technology & Engineering Division, the DevOps Engineer is responsible for development operations, server and user administration, and code deployment for KPMG’s back end cloud applications and products
You will be working to continuously advance and standardise our clients infrastructure and deployments, whilst collaborating with colleagues to write infrastructure as code that scales and takes advantage of the technologies used.
- Help design and build monitoring systems, metrics, internal dashboards, and other tools that allow KPMG clients to become increasingly, scalable, and reliable infrastructure.
- Continue to cultivate a culture of collaboration, innovation and bringing industry standards to everything we do.
- You have a current understanding of public and private cloud services.
- You understand the fundamentals: Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Private), Windows, Linux, Security and Networking.
- Automation and repeatability are at the heart of everything you do.
- Use of any of the following: Python, Nodejs, C#, Cloudformation Templating, Ansible / Salt, Octopus, Team City / Jenkins
- You've built highly scalable, secure, efficient, and resilient systems.
- Ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
What we can offer
- Scale, some of our clients are well known global brands, their infrastructure isn't small.
- A great team environment, inside and outside of the work place.
- Love of technology and learning about even newer technology to help our clients be successful.
- Flexible and considerate working hours.
- Access to regular training opportunities and certification which can include Internal, AWS and Pluralsight.
- Generous pay and benefits such as a subsidised lunch, health care, pension, cycle to work, free day off to celebrate your birthday.
- Excellent relationship with vendors and access to authorities within their field.