I'm looking for
Search results for "Business Support Group"
Dynamics 365 senior F&O functional consultant
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Microsoft Dynamics Project Manager
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Dynamics 365 for FO Senior Technical Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Head of Service Integration and Management
Service Line: ITS
Legal Counsel (Manager)
Service Line: QRM and OGC
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager (Inhouse)
Service Line: IHQ
— Involvement in full end-to-end implementationsand all phases of project life cycle
— Involvement with D365FO interfaces and Integrations
— Ability to gather and document functionalrequirements and complete gap/fit analysis
— Demonstrate Awareness of scope (creep) and useof change control
— Leading the solution on a work stream, makingdesign decisions and creating solution documentation
— Delivery of end-user training to clients andcolleagues
— Provide on-site support and assistancethroughout delivery and go-live phases of project
— Occasional involvement in responding to RFPs andRFQs would be beneficial
— Identify practice development activities andhelp in defining how these will be delivered
— Carry out additional duties as may occur fromtime to time as instructed and agreed by Directors
— Ensure timely completion of internal processesand mandatory training
— Represent KPMG Microsoft Business Solution in aprofessional and positive manner at all times
— Have awareness of product roadmap and thecontent of future releases of D365FO
— Demonstrate awareness around upselling andcompany capabilities
Qualifications and Skills
— Experience in consulting and very goodpresentation skills
— Ability to lead meetings and workshop, and topresent to the C-Suite
— Minimum of 4 years Microsoft Dynamics 365 forFinance & Operations (D365FO) or AX2012 implementation experience including the followingmodules and areas:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Cash and BankManagement
- ProjectManagement and Accounting
- Fixed Assets
— Financial Consolidation and eliminationexperience
— Experience with electronic banking file needs
— Knowledge of Financial workflow or journalapproval
— Multi-legal entries experience
— Multi-currency experience
— Experience with (D365FO) interfaces andIntegrations
— Good understanding of Accounting processes,principles, functionality & systems
— Microsoft Dynamics certification in Finance
— Solid Finance background (ACA/ACCA/CIMA partqualified; qualified is desirable butnot essential)
— Beneficial to have experience of LCS and VSTS
— Good MS Office skills (primarily Word, Excel,and PowerPoint; Visio is a plus)
— Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) aplus
— Exudes confidence
— Works independently as well as in a teamenvironment
— Ability to manage others and lead more juniorconsultants for a successful outcome
— Acts with professional demeanour
— Manages time and multiple tasks accordingly
— Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
— Solves complex problems with creative solutions
— Places emphasis on client satisfaction
— Desires to constantly assess and incorporate newtechnologies and software into own skillset
— Promotes the Values of our company
— Confidence to reach out to more seniorconsultant for guidance
The Project Manager runs projects of any size in an efficient and effectivemanner, and is responsible for their delivery within agreed timescales, budgetsand conformance to agreed requirements. This person is also responsible for the efficient utilization of assigned staff and any associated third parties and for ensuring that all project activities conform to the company’s quality management standards and processes.
Plans and manages assigned projects, keeping customer and senior management informed about project progress;
Compiles and agrees the project plan with the client.
Compiles and agrees with the client any Statements of Work in line with contractual arrangements with the client.
Monitors progress against project plan and budget, correcting and / or escalating abnormal situations Maintains the Project Plan, in particular with forecast completion dates and impact analysis;
Tracks actual costs vs plan (using Microsoft project and our internal Dynamics AX time recording system);
Maintains awareness of all ongoing non-trivial problems towards their solution. Ensures that project objectives are met;
Monitors and controls all individuals allocated to the project ensuring that all project activities are carried out in accordance with the appropriate standards. This includes ensuring that activities are planned and executed in line with the KPMG Microsoft Business Solution project delivery methodology;
Manages any third parties that may be involved as sub-contractors within the project, as relevant, and ensures that any deliverables are produced on time, to required quality standards, and in line with agreed commercials; refers as needed to the Program Manager in case any escalations are required.
Ensures Risks and Issues are being correctly assessed and reported. Pro-actively predicts and mitigates risk;
Ensures Decision and Action logs are being maintained from the key project governance meetings;
Ensures the Change Log is maintained and that Change Control is being effectively applied;
Applies solid configuration management principles in managing the overall Project Document library for KPMG Microsoft Business Solution deliverables to be handed over to the client;
Maintains and publishes the project dashboard by obtaining the critical data either directly from internal systems or from the relevant project resources:
Weekly Product Backlog Stats/ Burndown graph / Risks and issues stats / Defect and % complete stats /Task Completion Stats / Change Log Stats
Prepares weekly reports for review by the KPMG Microsoft Business Solution Program Manager, prior to distribution to the client;
Participates in client reporting sessions, including weekly progress review meetings
Tracks actual vs. budgeted costs and effort on a weekly basis;
Plans and monitors any validation activities with the customer to ensure that all requirements are met;
Plans and monitors any internal verification activities, including any reviews, walkthroughs and testing, and versees the correction of non-conformities to ensure quality of all project deliverables;
Plans and monitors release and implementation activities (e.g. release and/or implementation plans, hand over/support documentation, etc.);
Works very closely with the Solution Architect on an ongoing basis in ensuring the overall quality of deliverables prior to release to the client;
Receives, analyses and co-ordinates the implementation of project/system live changes requested by the customer when applicable;
Addresses all project customer satisfaction issues, escalating feedback as necessary for further action;
Participates in KPMG Microsoft Business Solution resource management, utilisation and capacity planning processes. Liaises with the Resource Manager and other Project Managers to ensure optimum utilisation of allocated resources in line with contracted commercial endeavours;
Contributes towards continuous refinement and improvement of our best practice project delivery methodology Liaises with peers to provide assistance and convey lessons learnt as required, in order to promote and improve the overall program and project delivery capabilities of KPMG Microsoft Business Solution;
Tracks any sub contracts and work orders in consultation with the finance function;
Liaises with the purchasing department to in raising Purchase Orders to cover approved work orders;
An established Project Manager with a proven track record of delivery of software implementation projects. Full lifecycle implementation experience is required;
Experience managing third party sub-contractors, ideally including independent software vendors (ISV’s);
Proven successful delivery of projects exceeding 750 man-days in services delivery effort;
Experience in managing teams of more than 10 staff;
Very strong Microsoft Office skills particularly with Microsoft Project, Excel and SharePoint;
Prince 2 Practitioner / certified APM professional preferred;
Experienced in Agile project management, ideally with direct experience and knowledge of tools including Jira, VSTS, TFS, and of methodologies including Scrum and Kanban;
Ideally experience and specialism in ERP and / or CRM implementation projects, preferably utilising the Microsoft stack;
Excellent time management skills with demonstrable experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines and managing a high workload with conflicting priorities;
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment;
Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening): an ability to present information concisely, to communicate in a manner applicable to all levels;
Able to produce high quality and professional presentations;
Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure documents are consistent in language, terminology and style;
Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards;
Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact and discretion;
The D365FO SeniorTechnical Architect is a key role to KPMG Microsoft Business Solution. It is adynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business areawithin an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG MicrosoftBusiness Solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
D365FO Senior Technical Architect will lead the technical delivery of
Be a champion for technicalsolutions on the Microsoft platform with a strong understanding of Dynamics
D365FO development practices, and a good knowledge of otherdevelopment techniques;
Provide capability to developsector specific templates to enhance the out of the box
D365FO functionality, giving KPMG Microsoft Business Solutiona unique selling point and also a resalable asset;
Deliver high quality developmentservices to clients;
Work closely with the architectureteam to design and develop our most complex customer needs, providingdevelopment only where these requirements cannot be met through configuration -Creating high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation;
Deliver training needs within theteam and coach junior staff members;
Deliver all consultancy accordingto the KPMG Microsoft Business Solution Project Methodology, ensuring that allsoftware applications are implemented successfully according to the projectplan;
Meet and exceed customerexpectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
Identify business/project risk andmitigate or communicate as necessary;
Communicate progress updates torelevant parties both formally and informally;
Participate in pre-salesactivities as requested;
Support practice developmentactivates such as defining and configuring industry specific templates;
Carry out additional duties as mayoccur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Directors;
In all activities, ensure timelycompletion of internal processes and mandatory training;
Represent KPMG Microsoft BusinessSolution in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Excellent presentation and consultancy skills;
A minimum of 4-years hands-on experience withDynamics AX 2012 and 2009, including appropriate certification;
Experience with or exposure to Dynamics 365 will beconsidered a strong positive;
Experience of using PowerApps, LogicsApps, CommonData Service and other Azure Services.
Knowledge of Lifecycle Services and Visual StudioTeam Services
Experience in other technologies such as SQL,PowerBI, SharePoint along with a good knowledge .Net;
Knowledge of end to end D365FO implementation;
Experience with D365FO interfacing and integration;
Knowledge in gathering technical requirements;
Knowledge of Agile and other Sure Stepmethodologies;
Good understanding of functional capabilities ofD365FO – including certification in one of the following:
Project Management and Accounting
Procurement & Sourcing
Trade & Logistics
Experience in responding to RFPs and RFQs would bebeneficial.
Knowledge of best practices for working withoffshore teams;
Graduate from a top University;
A relevant degree within a computationaldiscipline.
Experience and Background
Expertise in providing development solutions in aD365O environment; Extensive experience as an ERP consultant;
Experience with D365O in a Development Consultingrole;
Experience of at least two large scale ERPimplementations;
Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focuson reducing development effort;
Excellent presentation and demonstration skills;
Business process mapping, modelling anddocumentation knowledge;
Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff
Part of our technology organisation, this is a delivery-focused role, we are seeking an experienced and highly motivated SIAM Delivery Lead with service delivery management experience in a multi-supplier environment. The SIAM Delivery Lead is a multifaceted leadership role in a multi-supplier ecosystem supporting the implementation and management of the SIAM organisation, processes, and policies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of functional leads through the implementation, maintenance and delivery of the Multisource Integration (MSI) and ITSM Service Operations.
- Lead and develop the service integration and management (SIAM) capability within our technology organisation to deliver a model to manage our supply chain and a coherent and high-quality business experience.
- Design and implementation of an overall Service Integration and Management strategy in conjunction with other Technology leaders.
- Foster strong and enduring relationships across technology to support leaders and teams as they adopt and operate the model day to day.
- Be an energetic advocate for collaboration across teams to realise improvements in service, efficiency, quality and value with partners across our supply chain and the services delivered to our business.
- Understand the KPMG business and the impact of the ecosystem on its ability to succeed
- Support the organisational change initiatives required to transition the customers operations to the commercial-based SIAM ecosystem model
- Manage the transition and design of the SIAM organisation to an operational state, including any required staffing, processes, and strategic direction
- Oversee the SIAM functions including ecosystem governance, customer engagement, service transition, and performance management
- Optimise the overall operation of the ecosystem services, managed service providers, and processes to create and increase value for the customer
- Engage with the KPMG business at the enterprise architecture level to strategically align the demand for new technical capabilities and the services provided the ecosystem
- Collaborate with other ecosystem support functions such as Situational Awareness as a Service, Operations to manage the cross-functional processes required for seamless service delivery
- Directly support the Program Manager to ensure that all SIAM programmatic level responsibilities (e. g., staffing, programmatic deliverables, monthly reporting, ad hoc requests, etc.) are completed in a timely, accurate, and quality manner
- Be ultimately accountable for the performance of all UK and any off-shore resources, whether in a direct or in-direct reporting line
- Ensure all teams are compliant with performance management frameworks, information security standards, training requirements, risk, ethics, and behaviour and diversity guidelines
- Goal setting oversight to ensure high standards of SMART objectives
- Ensure adequate career guidance / counselling is in place to support teams
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for end to end performance management of all suppliers acting as the supplier manager and internal service providers under the remit of SIAM with operational management as per the SLA’s and OLA’s respectively
- Develop a deep understanding of KPMG’s strategy, competitive advantage, operating businesses and ways of working
- Understand the key financial drivers and dynamics driving business growth and our business goals
- Develop and maintain strong and supportive relationships with internal stakeholders across Solutions and Delivery.
Manage the design of and transition to the new SIAM organisation
- Responsible for the design, implement and maintain of SIAM policies, processes and procedures
- Facilitating regular Service reviews with all suppliers to maintain a healthy, mutually supportive working relationship between KPMG and all suppliers
- Managing the payment of service credits in line with contractual terms and conditions in response to poor performance of contractual breaches etc.
- Design the ITSM tooling strategy including master data management and workflows.
- Defines, documents, maintains and communicates clear/unambiguous roles and responsibilities for the services and involved internal and external parties
- Oversee multisource functions such as supplier portfolio governance, the voice of the supplier surveys and activities and service transition processes.
- Lead the Service Integration & Management (SIAM) Team to deliver successful business outcomes while generating a strong team culture that promotes collaboration, innovation and a customer-centric approach.
- Must have extensive Service Delivery Management experience
- An understanding of cloud infrastructure i.e. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Candidate must be pro-active and a team player, but capable of working effectively independently or with limited support.
- Experience in working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strategy & roadmap creation and promotion
- Must be able to operate in a rapidly changing, very complex and technical environment.
- AWS and Azure exposure would be advantageous.
The Practice Protection team (“PP”) comprises a team of experienced partners and lawyers based in Canary Wharf who specialise in advising on and managing the handling of practice protection issues.
Practice Protection is the process by which the firm takes effective action in the event of claims, or circumstances relating to its professional work, regulatory or law enforcement interest, and professional conduct matters. In addition, PP advises partners and staff of the UK firm on a wide range of other professional or client matters where there may be cause for concern, or where a legal consideration or process is involved.
PP also monitors and provides guidance in relation to claims and circumstances affecting other KPMG member firms outside of North America and liaises with professional indemnity insurers for this purpose.
Role and Responsibilities
This is an attractive opportunity for a lawyer to join PP. The lawyer will be within a team advising PP partners, other partners and staff of the UK firm and KPMG member firms overseas on a wide range of contentious matters relating to professional services and conduct. Particular tasks involve assisting and advising in the management of litigation and threats of litigation against the UK firm.
The candidate will need to be able to work flexibly within a small team handling a large and varied work load, taking a significant degree of responsibility, and being able to understand the business drivers affecting the firm.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting in advising on and managing potential and actual claims against the UK firm, domestic and international regulatory and law enforcement interest and professional conduct matters.
- Assisting in advising on a broad range of associated, general legal issues and risk management matters.
- Providing legal and other support to more senior members of PP and to General Counsel
- Liaising with external legal advisers and counsel.Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 2-3 years post-qualification experience from either an existing in-house position or from private practice.
- A background in regulatory investigations, and professional negligence would be beneficial but is not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence with confidence and clarity at all levels
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to produce work to tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- Mature, self-sufficient and proactive, with the ability to work independently as well as being a team player.
- Commercially and risk aware
We are the in-house tax team for KPMG International(“KPMGI”). This is a unique opportunity to work inan internal rather than client-facing KPMG team.
KPMGI carries on business activities for the overall benefit of KPMG networkfirms, but does not provide professional services to clients. One of themain purposes of KPMGI is to facilitate the provision by KPMG network firms ofhigh-quality audit, tax, and advisory services to their clients. Forexample, KPMGI establishes and facilitates the implementation and maintenanceof uniform policies and standards of work and conduct by the KPMG networkfirms, and protects and enhances the use of the KPMG name and brand for thebenefit of these entities.
The in-house tax team for KPMGI works on awide and varied range of tax matters across direct and indirect tax. Someof the work is UK focused but much of the work is international, dealing with avariety of jurisdictions outside the UK. We drive the tax strategy, whichmeans understanding KPMGI’s business requirements and interacting with avariety of internal and external stakeholders to provide tax advice and ensurethat tax obligations are met around the world. The work is varied and weoperate in a challenging and stimulating environment.
Like many in-house tax teams, KPMGI outsources its compliance and also appointsadvisors to assist on specific projects. Where we use outside advisors,the tax team is responsible for actively managing the advisors, scoping theirwork, agreeing their fees, receiving and reviewing output and communicatingfindings and action points to the business.
Role and Responsibilities
Weare looking for a full time assistant manager who will be based in CanaryWharf, London.
There is minimal travelrequired.
The role reports into aLondon based Tax Director, with the Head of Tax based in the US.
Other than the Head of Tax, all of thein-house direct and indirect tax team are based in London.
The successful applicant will demonstrate anentrepreneurial attitude by working on a variety of advisory and complianceprojects. You will need to be capable of taking ownership of tasks and thinkingthrough technical and business issues, and will relish a role which isconstantly changing according to the needs of the business and the requirementsof the KPMG network firms globally. We are however a close knit team and youwill receive guidance and support from other team members to develop and growin this dynamic environment.
Typically, projects involve interaction with other teams within KPMGI (e.g.commercial, legal, finance) and with the tax team at the relevant KPMG memberfirm. With the support and guidance of other in-house tax team membersprojects might include:
• Being responsible for tax compliance filings in a number of differentjurisdictions, including overseeing the gathering of information, managingadvisors and reviewing tax returns.
• Dealing with enquiries from local tax authorities.
• Assessing the corporate tax obligations in various territories andcoordinating with the finance team in order to gather relevant data and localtax advisors in order to fulfil any tax filing obligations.
• Assisting on a wide range of ad hoc advisory projects in the UK and overseas,including consideration of financial information and reading relevant legaldocumentation.
• Assisting with the practical implementation of ad hoc projects, both from acompliance process perspective and a one of transaction / project perspective.
• Monitoring the implementation of significant tax legislative changes aroundthe world (e.g. BEPS) and assessing its impact on KPMGI’s tax position.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualified CTA or equivalent, with a corporate tax background. Some indirect taxexperience preferred but certainly not essential.
Experience and Background
• High level of drive and enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about newtaxes.
• Enjoy working with individuals from diverse backgrounds around the world, andgood at quickly building different networks according to the demands of eachproject.
• Strong team player but also capable of working independently and using initiativeto find practical solutions to tax technical and business matters.
• Strong project management skills; enjoy dealing with issues crossing overmultiple taxes and multiple jurisdictions.
• Ability to communicate effectively (internally and externally) both inwriting and orally, with tax specialists and non-tax specialists, in the UK andoverseas.
• UK and international tax knowledge and experience, including experience intax compliance and reading financial information, and preferably (but not anabsolute requirement) some knowledge of indirect taxes.