I'm looking for
Search results for "Business Transformation (Internal)"
Head of Service Integration and Management
Service Line: ITS
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager (Inhouse)
Service Line: IHQ
Dynamics 365 CE -Solution Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Dynamics 365 CRM Senior Functional Consultant
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Technical Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Lead Consultant
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Part of our technology organisation, this is a delivery-focused role, we are seeking an experienced and highly motivated SIAM Delivery Lead with service delivery management experience in a multi-supplier environment. The SIAM Delivery Lead is a multifaceted leadership role in a multi-supplier ecosystem supporting the implementation and management of the SIAM organisation, processes, and policies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of functional leads through the implementation, maintenance and delivery of the Multisource Integration (MSI) and ITSM Service Operations.
- Lead and develop the service integration and management (SIAM) capability within our technology organisation to deliver a model to manage our supply chain and a coherent and high-quality business experience.
- Design and implementation of an overall Service Integration and Management strategy in conjunction with other Technology leaders.
- Foster strong and enduring relationships across technology to support leaders and teams as they adopt and operate the model day to day.
- Be an energetic advocate for collaboration across teams to realise improvements in service, efficiency, quality and value with partners across our supply chain and the services delivered to our business.
- Understand the KPMG business and the impact of the ecosystem on its ability to succeed
- Support the organisational change initiatives required to transition the customers operations to the commercial-based SIAM ecosystem model
- Manage the transition and design of the SIAM organisation to an operational state, including any required staffing, processes, and strategic direction
- Oversee the SIAM functions including ecosystem governance, customer engagement, service transition, and performance management
- Optimise the overall operation of the ecosystem services, managed service providers, and processes to create and increase value for the customer
- Engage with the KPMG business at the enterprise architecture level to strategically align the demand for new technical capabilities and the services provided the ecosystem
- Collaborate with other ecosystem support functions such as Situational Awareness as a Service, Operations to manage the cross-functional processes required for seamless service delivery
- Directly support the Program Manager to ensure that all SIAM programmatic level responsibilities (e. g., staffing, programmatic deliverables, monthly reporting, ad hoc requests, etc.) are completed in a timely, accurate, and quality manner
- Be ultimately accountable for the performance of all UK and any off-shore resources, whether in a direct or in-direct reporting line
- Ensure all teams are compliant with performance management frameworks, information security standards, training requirements, risk, ethics, and behaviour and diversity guidelines
- Goal setting oversight to ensure high standards of SMART objectives
- Ensure adequate career guidance / counselling is in place to support teams
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for end to end performance management of all suppliers acting as the supplier manager and internal service providers under the remit of SIAM with operational management as per the SLA’s and OLA’s respectively
- Develop a deep understanding of KPMG’s strategy, competitive advantage, operating businesses and ways of working
- Understand the key financial drivers and dynamics driving business growth and our business goals
- Develop and maintain strong and supportive relationships with internal stakeholders across Solutions and Delivery.
Manage the design of and transition to the new SIAM organisation
- Responsible for the design, implement and maintain of SIAM policies, processes and procedures
- Facilitating regular Service reviews with all suppliers to maintain a healthy, mutually supportive working relationship between KPMG and all suppliers
- Managing the payment of service credits in line with contractual terms and conditions in response to poor performance of contractual breaches etc.
- Design the ITSM tooling strategy including master data management and workflows.
- Defines, documents, maintains and communicates clear/unambiguous roles and responsibilities for the services and involved internal and external parties
- Oversee multisource functions such as supplier portfolio governance, the voice of the supplier surveys and activities and service transition processes.
- Lead the Service Integration & Management (SIAM) Team to deliver successful business outcomes while generating a strong team culture that promotes collaboration, innovation and a customer-centric approach.
- Must have extensive Service Delivery Management experience
- An understanding of cloud infrastructure i.e. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Candidate must be pro-active and a team player, but capable of working effectively independently or with limited support.
- Experience in working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strategy & roadmap creation and promotion
- Must be able to operate in a rapidly changing, very complex and technical environment.
- AWS and Azure exposure would be advantageous.
We are the in-house tax team for KPMG International(“KPMGI”). This is a unique opportunity to work inan internal rather than client-facing KPMG team.
KPMGI carries on business activities for the overall benefit of KPMG networkfirms, but does not provide professional services to clients. One of themain purposes of KPMGI is to facilitate the provision by KPMG network firms ofhigh-quality audit, tax, and advisory services to their clients. Forexample, KPMGI establishes and facilitates the implementation and maintenanceof uniform policies and standards of work and conduct by the KPMG networkfirms, and protects and enhances the use of the KPMG name and brand for thebenefit of these entities.
The in-house tax team for KPMGI works on awide and varied range of tax matters across direct and indirect tax. Someof the work is UK focused but much of the work is international, dealing with avariety of jurisdictions outside the UK. We drive the tax strategy, whichmeans understanding KPMGI’s business requirements and interacting with avariety of internal and external stakeholders to provide tax advice and ensurethat tax obligations are met around the world. The work is varied and weoperate in a challenging and stimulating environment.
Like many in-house tax teams, KPMGI outsources its compliance and also appointsadvisors to assist on specific projects. Where we use outside advisors,the tax team is responsible for actively managing the advisors, scoping theirwork, agreeing their fees, receiving and reviewing output and communicatingfindings and action points to the business.
Role and Responsibilities
Weare looking for a full time assistant manager who will be based in CanaryWharf, London.
There is minimal travelrequired.
The role reports into aLondon based Tax Director, with the Head of Tax based in the US.
Other than the Head of Tax, all of thein-house direct and indirect tax team are based in London.
The successful applicant will demonstrate anentrepreneurial attitude by working on a variety of advisory and complianceprojects. You will need to be capable of taking ownership of tasks and thinkingthrough technical and business issues, and will relish a role which isconstantly changing according to the needs of the business and the requirementsof the KPMG network firms globally. We are however a close knit team and youwill receive guidance and support from other team members to develop and growin this dynamic environment.
Typically, projects involve interaction with other teams within KPMGI (e.g.commercial, legal, finance) and with the tax team at the relevant KPMG memberfirm. With the support and guidance of other in-house tax team membersprojects might include:
• Being responsible for tax compliance filings in a number of differentjurisdictions, including overseeing the gathering of information, managingadvisors and reviewing tax returns.
• Dealing with enquiries from local tax authorities.
• Assessing the corporate tax obligations in various territories andcoordinating with the finance team in order to gather relevant data and localtax advisors in order to fulfil any tax filing obligations.
• Assisting on a wide range of ad hoc advisory projects in the UK and overseas,including consideration of financial information and reading relevant legaldocumentation.
• Assisting with the practical implementation of ad hoc projects, both from acompliance process perspective and a one of transaction / project perspective.
• Monitoring the implementation of significant tax legislative changes aroundthe world (e.g. BEPS) and assessing its impact on KPMGI’s tax position.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualified CTA or equivalent, with a corporate tax background. Some indirect taxexperience preferred but certainly not essential.
Experience and Background
• High level of drive and enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about newtaxes.
• Enjoy working with individuals from diverse backgrounds around the world, andgood at quickly building different networks according to the demands of eachproject.
• Strong team player but also capable of working independently and using initiativeto find practical solutions to tax technical and business matters.
• Strong project management skills; enjoy dealing with issues crossing overmultiple taxes and multiple jurisdictions.
• Ability to communicate effectively (internally and externally) both inwriting and orally, with tax specialists and non-tax specialists, in the UK andoverseas.
• UK and international tax knowledge and experience, including experience intax compliance and reading financial information, and preferably (but not anabsolute requirement) some knowledge of indirect taxes.
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement Solution Architect with experience in solution development and functional analysis into large-scale enterprise Dynamics 365 architecture with a hands-on approach in designing and leading the implementation of Dynamics 365 products, working with both onshore and offshore development teams. The focus of this role will be on all presales activities around the Dynamics 365 platform as well as methodology diagnostics and high-level solution architecting. You will also contribute to proposal development and provide input in business development while mentor junior andoffshore staff.
This role is therefore kingpin to KPMG Microsoft business solutions customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions.
The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
Be a champion for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities
Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving KPMG a unique selling point and also a resalable asset
Be responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan.
Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
Represent KPMG Crimsonwing in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
Deep and broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365
Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies,.Net development and PowerBI.
Broad understanding of software development lifecycle,development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
Broad knowledge of functional capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement – including core solution of Accounts, Contact and Activity management and at least one of the following:
- Sales Management
- Marketing automation
- Project Services Automation
- Customer Service Management
- Field Services
Demonstrable knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack (certification is a positive),
- Azure SQL / SQL Server
- PowerApps, LogicApps, Flow and Common Data Service
- Visual Studio Team Service
Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams
Experience of Agile Methodology
Certification in TOGAF or Zachman Framework would be beneficial
Knowledge of other Marketing products are desirable
– Click Dimension or Adobe Marketing Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM , 2013, 2015, 2016, 365) are desirable
Graduate from a top University
A relevant degree within a computational or business discipline
Minimum 4 years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;
Experience and Background
Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment; Extensive experience as CRM consultant
Ability to lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Lead Design Consulting role
Experience of large scale CRM implementations
Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff
Roles and Responsibilities
■ The CRM Functional consultant will perform customer delivery of the various modules of Dynamics CRM working closely with client teams and business stakeholders;
■ Organise, manage and document workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with the client representatives, project stakeholders and delivery teams;
■ Interface effectively with other members of the delivery team and the solution Architect to ensure that the CRM solution meets client’s requirements;
■ Deliver high quality business and software solutions and services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configuration/customisations;
■ The creation of high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation including support for testing activities;
■ Deliver all consultancy and configuration work according to KPMG project methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan: on time and on budget;
■ Contribute to Pre-Sales activities as required including building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations;
■ Work on the creation of KPMG Dynamics 365 solutions and industry templates;
■ Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
■ Identify business/project risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
■ Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
■ Support practice development activities such as defining and configuring industry specific solutions;
■ In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training;
■ Work on own initiative and with minimal support if needed;
■ To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the management team;
■ Represent KPMG in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
■ Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM , 2013, 2015, 2016, 365) are desirable;
■ Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors;
■ Knowledge gained through previous experience covering Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015 and 2016 (both online and on premise). Dynamics 365 knowledge is an advantage;
■ Ideally a minimum 4 years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;
■ Detailed knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Contact/Case Management;
■ Good understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisation and development of Business Data Models for different solutions;
■ Good understand of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons.
Experience and Background
■ A proven track record of successful implementation of a number of solutions within large client companies, preferably across a number of business verticals;
■ A proven ability to develop a clear understanding of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution;
■ Experience of consultancy roles in software delivery;
■ Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall and agile methodologies;
■ Adept at Business Requirement Analysis;
■ Experience in supporting pre-sales activities is an advantage;
■ Project documentation experience especially for work packages to be implemented by offshore teams;
■ Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge.
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365FO) Technical Architect to be accountable for the technical design of D365FO solutions and the supporting infrastructure. You will work closely with both the functional team and the clients of KPMG. Your day-to-day function will require you to work closely with Consultants in designing solutions tailored to the customers’ requirements, which are often large-scale enterprise D365FO projects. This will require you to take a hands-on approach in designing and leading the technical implementation of Dynamics products, working with both onshore and offshore development teams. You will need to demonstrate an effective balance between management skills and a broad range of technical skills.
The D365FO Technical Architect is a key role to KPMG. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG.
— The D365FO Technical Architect will lead the technical delivery of D365FO;
— Be a champion for technical solutions on the Microsoft platform with a strong understanding of Dynamics D365FO development practices, and a good knowledge of other development techniques;
— Provide capability to develop sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box D365FO functionality, giving KPMG a unique selling point and also a resalable asset;
— Deliver high quality development services to clients;
— Work closely with the architecture team to design and develop our most complex customer needs, providing development only where these requirements cannot be met through configuration - Creating high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation;
— Deliver training needs within the team and coach junior staff members;
— Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan;
— Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
— Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
— Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
— Participate in pre-sales activities as requested;
— Support practice development activities such as defining and configuring industry specific templates;
— Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Directors;
— In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training;
— Represent KPMG in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills:
— Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
— Excellent presentation and consultancy skills;
— Ideally a minimum of 4-years hands-on experience with Dynamics AX 2012 and 2009, including appropriate certification;
— Experience with or exposure to Dynamics 365FO will be considered a strong positive;
— Experience of using PowerApps, Logic Apps, Common Data Service and other Azure Services;
— Knowledge of Lifecycle Services and Visual Studio Team Services;
— Experience in other technologies such as SQL, PowerBI, SharePoint along with a good knowledge of .Net;
— Knowledge of end to end D365FO implementation;
— Experience with D365FO interfacing and integration;
— Knowledge in gathering technical requirements;
— Knowledge of Agile and other Sure Step methodologies;
— Good understanding of functional capabilities of D365FO – including certification in one of the following:
- Human Resources
- Project Management and Accounting
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Trade & Logistics
— Experience in responding to RFPs and RFQs would be beneficial;
— Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams;
— Graduate degree from a University;
Experience and Background
— Expertise in providing development solutions in a D365FO environment; Extensive experience as an ERP consultant;
— Experience with D365FO in a Development Consulting role;
— Experience of at least two large scale ERP implementations;
— Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort;
— Pre-sales experience;
— Excellent presentation and demonstration skills;
— Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge;
— Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff.
- Experience defining and implementing Integration Design Patterns
- Experience defining and implementing a Data Migration Strategy
- Experience working with and deploying code packages and environment update releases
- Experience defining and implementing a BI Reporting Strategy
The role is based in Canary Wharf in London. The Salary to be paid is competitive.
This role is therefore kingpin to KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365O solutions. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions.
— Experience with Dynamics 365 for Operations (D365O) or AX2012 with at least a minimum of 10 years
— Along with experience in end to end implementations
— Experience with (D365O) interfacing and Integration
— Experience in consulting and very good presentation skills
— Knowledge in gathering technical requirement
— Beneficial to know LCS and VSTS
— Experience responding to RFPs and RFQs is a must
— Experience in mentoring consultants is a must
Qualifications and Skills
— Microsoft Dynamics (preferably including D365O) implementation experience including the following modules and areas
— General Ledger
— Accounts Receivable
— Accounts payable
— Cash and Bank Management
— Project Management and Accounting
— Fixed Assets
— Management Reporter
— Financial Consolidation and elimination experience
— Experience with electronic banking file needs
— Advanced knowledge in Financial workflow or journal approval
— Outstanding understanding of Accounting processes, principles, functionality & systems
— Microsoft Dynamics certifications
— Solid Finance background (ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified is desirable but not
— Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) a plus
— Exudes confidence
— Works independently as well as in a team environment
— Acts with professional demeanour
— Manages time and multiple tasks accordingly
— Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
— Solves complex problems with creative solutions
— Places emphasis on client satisfaction
— Desires to constantly assess and incorporate new technologies and software into their
— Promotes the Values of our company
— Leads people and helps to grow them in their role