I'm looking for
Search results for "Cloud Engineering"
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Senior QA Engineer
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Senior Software Developer
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Service Line: Tax Central
Penetration Tester - Senior Manager
Service Line: RC Technology
So join KPMG’s rapidly growing Powered applications business and the Salesforce team to support business development and project delivery activity and help put Salesforce into the strategic hearts of our clients.
Powered Enterprise Team
KPMG are business integrators not system integrators. We combine deep insight of the future of industry with a unique perspective on what change is needed to build a Connected Enterprise. Through our Powered Enterprise approach we deliver accelerated enterprise business transformation using cloud-based solutions, pre-designed assets and leading practices to enable our clients to make better, faster decisions, resulting in a quicker, more outcome focused implementations with faster return on investment. Our approach and solutions combines the breadth and scale of KPMG’s leading advisory and technology practices, capabilities and insight to drive real transformation, real change, real outcomes.
You will join the KPMG Powered Enterprise teams, communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver this change, sharing modern engineering enablement and smart automation engineering to optimize delivery and speed to outcome. These teams have deep functional knowledge and experience across our client’s core business functions, combined with deep technical skills to lead and deliver business outcome led high quality client solutions. Our management consultants and our technology consultants are the same – client focused, functional advice combined with technology enablement, one team, one dialogue, driving change and outcomes.
Powered Customer Role
We need talented individuals with experience of Salesforce implementations but importantly want to be involved in the strategic not the tactical, selling and delivering iteratively to deliver continuous and sustainable outcomes. This is a high profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development, sales origination and client delivery.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• As an Engagement Manager, lead the delivery of high quality Salesforce projects
• Provide specialist Salesforce advice and work closely with the client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of Salesforce
• Advise clients on the transformational aspects of Salesforce in relation to Customer operating model, sales, service and marketing process execution
• Contribute to business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our Customer clients
• Lead the growth of the Salesforce practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members
• Advise on technical integration of the Salesforce application with other client and 3rd party applications
• Advise on data migration and data integrity as part of the deployment engagement
• Proven Engagement Management experience
• Multiple Salesforce certifications
• Experience leading local and distributed teams effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client
• Proven relationship-building and influencing skills
• Facilitation and problem solving skills
• Salesforce agile and lean design, development, deployment and adoption experience
• Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
• Detailed working knowledge of how Customer experience improvements can be delivered at the process level
• Ability to effectively transfer knowledge and flex the approach according to the situation
• Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team members
• Strong functional knowledge of in Sales, Service or Marketing Clouds
• Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity and Ncino preferable
• Experience as a configuration expert and/or project manager of enterprise software deployments
• Travel required (up to 80%)
The Technology & Engineering team we help KPMG and hundreds of other organisations around the world to envision and build digital products that empower their employees and serve their customers — all with people, business and technology in mind.
We are human-centred technology advocates, analysts, designers and engineers. Whether we're creating new products or helping a business become more relevant to its customers, people in Technology & Engineering we are creators at heart. We find gaps, develop hypotheses and build beautiful ecosystems, inspiring our clients to push the boundaries of what’s possible. From a junior researcher to the head of development we possess a clear vision of the future and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking solutions that solve today’s challenges for a better tomorrow.
You will be embedded in the Product Engineering team and work in multidisciplinary product squads, to carry out comprehensive quality assurance testing for our products.
We welcome QA engineers from all technical backgrounds who are happy to bring their experiences on board. You will have to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and being able to come up with creative solutions. You should be passionate for technology and eager to learn. We gladly sponsor certifications and training courses.
You will be expected to take an automation-first approach to the QA process and make use of some of the latest automation tools and frameworks to build pipelines which support continuous testing.
You are expected develop your technical skills within the following areas:
• Unit and integration testing
• API test automation
• Web and mobile test automation with tools such as Selenium or Katalon Studio
• Test containerisation using technologies such as Docker
• Performance testing
• Maintaining test pipelines using continuous integration tools like Jenkins / TeamCity
• Cross platform, cross browser testing using technologies such as BrowserStack
• Agile test management using tools such as Jira and Confluence
Expected role behaviours:
• Advocate QA best practices in the engineering team, with an automation-first approach
• Work in mixed capability product squads, following and advocating agile principles
• Take technical responsibility for your solutions
• Effectively negotiate requirements and timescales for your tasks
• Explain your solutions to non-technical stakeholders
• Effectively collaborate and defend and discuss your solutions with the other team members, including colleagues from other capabilities (e.g. software engineers, business analysts, UX designers)
• Identify inefficiencies and recommend solutions
• Take an active role in mentoring and supporting development of junior team members
Day to day tasks:
• Write and execute manual functional test scenarios
• Maintain and enhance test automation frameworks
• Create and execute automated functional test scenarios and raise defects
• Execute mobile automation test scripts
• Execute performance test scripts
• Contribute to accessibility test strategy and apply tooling to uncover defects
• Contribute to improving delivery by carrying out evidence-based test analysis and design
KPMG understands talented developers. You will work alongside
multidisciplinary agile teams including product owners, QA engineers, UX designers and business analysts to design, build and maintain technology enabled solutions for a range of global clients.
You will work to reinvent how businesses work.
A Senior Software Engineer at KPMG is technically highly skilled and versatile, with a passion for creating robust, high performing software that can delight both internal and external clients. You’ll thrive in teams of cross-functional developers and take pride in your work, keeping up to date with the latest developments in the field of technology.
Working primarily with the Microsoft Web Technology Stack and hosted on Azure, the successful candidate will have experience of software development at an enterprise level. The candidate must also have strong commercial experience, good communication skills and be actively sociable. You will be expected to work within, and contribute heavily to, a close-knit team of developers who are highly motivated and focused. A passion for software development, interest in new technologies and the regular consumption of technology blogs and articles is an absolute necessity for the successful applicant. In exchange the candidate will be given time to explore new tech and create POC’s which we demonstrate across the team on a regular basis.
KPMG Nunwood develop a software application called CX Cloud. The platform is designed around the collection of customer experience data and the delivery of this information into the heart of some of the UK’s largest organisations.
The software engineer will be working on developing new features and capabilities for the CX Cloud application, as well as associated services required to implement large, on-going reporting solutions.
The role will also encompass some elements of implementation for projects and operations within KPMG Nunwood, however 95%+ of the role will be focussed on product roadmap and feature generation for the platform, which has an aggressive enhancement plan over the next 2+ years.
Preferably degree qualified or equivalent in Computer Science
C# 6 + / .NET 4.6 + / .NET Core
MVC 5 +
Visual Studio 2017 +
SQL Server 2012 + / Azure SQL
TDD / Mocking (preferably NUnit & Moq)
IoC (preferably Unity or Windsor)
Experience with an ORM (preferably Entity Framework)
Web / RESTful APIs (creating and consuming)
Understanding of, and adherence to, SOLID and DRY
CSS / HTML (including Bootstrap)
Data Warehousing experience highly desired
Cloud experience (Azure/AWS)
NuGet Package Manager
Web optimization techniques
Continuous Integration (esp. JetBrains TeamCity)
Domain Driven Design
Raven DB (No-SQL databases)
LESS / SASS
CRM (Microsoft Dynamics, SalesForce)
You might think of us as one of the world’s largest accountancy firms. But there’s so much more to what we do. These days, our clients regularly call on us for all kinds of digital solutions. We are looking to transform the way that we offer tax services to our clients, with you at the forefront
As an integral member of our team, you’ll work with expert Business Analysts and subject matter experts to shape apps for everything from a client facing portal for sharing information to implementing complex algorithms to automate the assessment of tax. Thanks to our ambitious growth plans for the team, your future here is something to get excited about.
You will be working within a team of 3 developers and a test analyst across a variety of projects. You’ll work alongside a Product Owner to help prioritise deliverables allowing you to focus on creating world-class solutions.
You will also be asked to assess the viability of cutting edge cognitive activities to integrate with our solutions. You will be supported in developing your knowledge in these areas both with internal experts and by attending external events.
Our core competency is the .NET development stack (C#, WebApi) and Azure cloud services (Azure Service Bus, Azure Service Fabric). We pride ourselves on delivering highly modular, testable, scalable, SOLID code with continuous integration and deployment to cloud environments. We follow agile methodologies and a Git workflow.
We welcome developers with experience in other environments (AWS, Google Cloud Platform) who are happy to bring their experiences on board. As part of our rigorous recruitment process, we’ll thoroughly test your ability to code and design scalable systems with peerless precision, quality and clarity.
As a member of the team, you’ll be expected to keep up to date with the tech field. We gladly sponsor certifications and training courses.
Essential Experience and Skills;
C# and .NET 4.5+, including async
SOA / Microservices architecture
Agile and XP methodologies
SOLID code design
An understanding of cloud environments and deployment strategies
HTTP-based REST services
ORMs such as Entity Framework
Advanced SQL scripting capability
Secure software development principles in line with standard Information Security frameworks
Desirable Experience and Skills;
Experience with Event driven systems such as Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Hubs
Publish and Subscribe architectures and platform level integration
Queuing and Messaging systems such as Azure Service Bus, AWS SQS, RabbitMQ
NoSQL solutions such as Azure Cosmos DB (DocumentDB), CouchDB, Cassandra
Multithreading and concurrency management
Actor models such as Akka.NET
Enterprise grade hosting strategies such as Azure Service Fabric
Hypermedia REST services
DevOps and cloud deployment (Azure, Amazon Web Services)
Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
The best of both worlds
We might be world leaders, but in many ways the department feels like a start-up, with a twist. There’s the buzz of scrum working, the thrill of shaping compelling experiences, the chance to surprise and stretch yourself in response to a fresh challenge. And then there’s all the resources, technology and high profile projects of a major corporate entity. Crucially, we also offer the benefit of clear career progression.
You will play a leading role within the Cyber Defence Services (CDS) team, helping drive the development of the business and taking responsibility for the oversight and delivery of some of our most demanding penetration testing and red team engagements. As a Senior Manager you will help raise the profile of the team, play a key part in making sure that we develop new CDS service offerings and help coach and mentor team members.
Management and delivery of penetration testing services to clients to include the following:
o Financial management
o Engagement and risk management
o Production and review of deliverables.
- Reporting technical issues in business terms
- Developing constructive client relationships, both inside and outside of KPMG.
- Developing an understanding of KPMG’s broader offerings to enable identification of business opportunities
- Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentations.
- Role modelling risk and engagement management practices.
- Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge.
- Continuous development of self and team, including managing client feedback.
- Monitoring quality of service and products to clients and carrying out improvement or development as necessary.
- Performance management of junior staff
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Proven experience working within the industry
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of penetration testing, including CESG accredited schemes such as CBEST, STAR, CPA, CHECK and CTAS. OSCP, CCSAS/CCSAM
- Demonstrable understanding and practical application of information security principles
- Proven experience of producing high quality deliverables working alone and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of secure coding practices
- Reverse engineering experience desirable
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree level qualified, MSc in Information Security, IT or relevant subject (preferred)
- Web-application penetration testing experience preferred
- Programming skills, .NET
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and project management skills
- Clearances required – eligibility for SC or DV is desirable