I'm looking for
Search results for "Collaboration, Innovation & Insights"
Senior Business Development Manager – Innovation Relief & Incentives
Service Line: Claims and Incentives
Website Experience Manager
Service Line: Market Development
DevOps Engineer - Cloud Engineering
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Brand and Attraction Manager – Student Recruitment (Fixed Term)
Service Line: People
ERP Analytics Assistant Manager
Service Line: Audit
Role and Responsibilities
You will be part of an established IRI team in London and across the UK linking in with the Sales and Marketing team. The UK Sales Team is at the forefront of our efforts to establish, build and retain business within our selected markets.
Sales is a high profile opportunity within KPMG and IRI is in need of focusing on this area in the Mid Market space where competitors have large teams of dedicated sales people. You will be playing a crucial role in helping to drive the business forward and will be part of a dynamic team culture offering strong internal networks and support. Your role will be to pursue R&D, grants and Patent Box leads and opportunities created via our various routes to market and manage a defined portfolio of clients in the London and National regions to generate revenues and pipeline.
Your main internal points of contact will be with the Office Senior Partners, Client Lead Partners, Sales Partners, Heads of particular Sectors and the Head of Clients and Growth. The focus of targets will be regionally based Private Capital ‘targets’ to drive relationships, focus on clients/sectors fit for the future, raise awareness of KPMG’s brand, create opportunities, oversee strategic proposals and, ultimately increase revenue.
Work on a diverse portfolio of targets focused on creating relationships and new opportunities.
Spend 80% of time engaged in sales activities
Identify and gather information on new client issues through primary (face-to-face) meetings
Facilitate expansion of points of contact between KPMG and clients. Create, maintain and drive the execution of the relationship map and plan to develop many to many contacts.
Personally lead development of those relationships where KPMG has no existing relationship
Develop peer relationships with client staff and procurement teams
Co-ordinate client relationship events and ensure return on investment is measured through deepened relationships and increased opportunity for KPMG to work with the client
Identify and build relationships with regional influencers by attending events, hosting internal sales meetings and supporting Client Service Teams (CSTs), sharing best practice and seeking opportunities to raise profile externally
Understand KPMG’s approach to managing the sales pipeline and converting opportunities
Act as a role model for Business Development across agreed portfolio and Region
Focus on current issues to ensure that time sensitive solutions and ideas are communicated to clients using internal network to identify KPMG’s angle and develop a proposition to take to the client
Identify opportunities at the client and individuals to target.
Boost sales conversion through deploying rigorous sales processes, pricing, contracting and negotiation, to win work across multiple channels
Work with and across functions and functional partners to enhance sales efforts. Agree sales strategy to penetrate the account, assign ownership for relationships with key stakeholders and ensure appropriate visibility at board level.
Ensure all sales activities are consistent with KPMG account plan sales process, client service meetings, client service reviews etc.
Act as a focal point for articulating and selling new propositions
Actively seek opportunities to add more value to the client, through cross-functional solutions
Provide visibility of sales pipeline by ensuring SAP pipeline management systems are kept up to date
Ensure major opportunities/actions from account plans are reviewed and challenged regularly
Coach teams in sales/proposal best practice
Build a strong and extensive external network, raising your profile with key businesses and multipliers, including sector specialists lawyers, banks, etc.
Leverage KPMG network by encouraging and facilitating cross- functional involvement
Act as a focal point for communications between the client and KPMG team
Leverage the internal talent pool by securing the best people for your clients
Facilitate communication amongst team members; develop client knowledge to encourage communication and discussion amongst the CST.
Share knowledge of sales and relationship management by informally seeking opportunities to coach and mentor partners and emerging leaders
Bring new ideas and methods to accounts and liaise with other account team members to ensure that best practice is shared, client and regional intelligence is communicated and the team has a good understanding of what services are selling well
Understand the wider offerings of the firm and gain a good understanding of broader sector / client trends, issues, needs, and potential applicability / relevance across own portfolio
Provide sales forecasts by involving all functions that can add value to the account, including regular meetings with all functions involved with the account. This includes working on behalf of services that the client doesn’t buy in order to open the door
Manage tenders and the pitch process, providing challenge and support. Ensure that our client knowledge is best represented, and inject the client perspective into the process. Ensure that our responses to RFPs score well. This includes developing clear client USPs that support the strategic direction of KPMG with that organisation/authority.
Net sales YTD – by client
Growth v PY and v budget
Pipeline YTD - with a focus on those programmes that you are driving
New relationships you have initiated/developed this year and/or examples of existing relationships strengthened (including CRM scores)
Feedback comments from Sales Partners, Sector Heads and Client Lead Partners
Performance relative to the BDM ‘gold standard’ behaviours
Strength of external network and profile
Wider contribution to the regional sales effort
Able to drive value-adding business conversations with clients
Tangible income generation evidence
Sets the standard for insight and opinions delivered to the client, as is knowledgeable on both client business issues and KPMG solutions and can match both effectively through assimilation.
Be confident interacting at the most senior levels internally and externally, while at the same time able to interact well with peers and other more junior members of the team
Strong questioning and listening skills with ability to see the bigger picture
Effective networker with ability to understand client needs
Good thinker with ability to understand concepts and with relevant industry experience
Mature in outlook, with strong influencing skills (internal and with client) and diplomacy
Positive and enthusiastic manner in dealing with a cross section of people
Practical but can think strategically
Be well organised, detail-conscious, pro-active, hard-working, and resilient
Be flexible in their approach and able to work under pressure
Experience of sales or a client-facing professional role and understanding of professional services markets an advantage.
Good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
Good presentation skills
Possess excellent communication skills and be confident speaking to large group
The Website Experience Manager will be responsible for managing the KPMG UK websites including kpmg.com/uk and our broader portfolio including Nunwood.com and KPMGEnterprise.co.uk.
At the heart of this role is managing the development and deployment of web content, templates and user journeys with a focus on creating compelling experiences for clients and sustaining a website that is a strategic asset for the UK firm.
You will influence the development of both our UK and digital roadmaps, content strategy, site structure and usage of the site as part of our digital marketing strategy.
The Marketing Centre of Expertise (CoE) operates a matrix model of expertise in defined marketing capabilities and organised in clusters aligned to our business units. The CoE leads on marketing delivery, supports brand management, digital enablement and also provides account management to support the Marketing Business Partners (BP). CoE teams are experts in specialised areas and are deeply involved in co-creation and delivery.
A mix of website content management, digital marketing, website technology and and experience of capturing and utilising customer insights and web analytics is required. Its focus is to ensure that all website touchpoints and user journeys are effective, personalised to client needs and integrated where possible with other digital channels – with proactive recommendations for improvement based on analytics, insights and industry best practice.
The role will require significant collaboration to be effective,
- Manage the development and deployment of website content including webpages, site structure, content strategy including a calendar and deployment of new digital content assets.
- Leading the delivery of the website components of our digital roadmap in conjunction with Global Digital Marketing including template design, UX improvements and Adobe Experience Manager Developments.
- Delivering SEO and UX optimisation across the UK websites and ensuring our compliance with key risk requirements including Penetration Testing and GDPR.
- Managing our supporting tools for the website including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, DemandBase and the Preference Centre.
- Proactively advising the marketing and strategic relationship teams and corporate affairs alongside client facing colleagues of the effective usage of the website in our digital marketing and client engagement strategies.
- Providing high quality management information around for the UK website including client insights, marketing effectiveness and content optimisation.
- Coordinating and managing partners, including Global Digital Marketing, our agencies and colleagues in our KGS team.
- Researching and analysing competitor web strategies and industry best practice to ensure we retain a word-class website.
- Project management of change and development projects related to our websites.
- Liaising with the off-shore team on OEH Marketing and web assets and analytics.
Leadership & Management
This role will report to the Senior Manager, Digital Enablement with reporting to the Head of Campaign Management and CMO as required/as the situation demands.
Stakeholder Interaction & challenges
You will bring a client focus and deep expertise around the best use of the website to effectively influence decisions around the development of content, new pages, capabilities and change projects affecting our UK websites.
Knowledgeable in UX, digital marketing and content marketing, you will anchor decisions around insights and embrace innovation to inspire and build confidence with stakeholders.
Good collaboration and negotiating skills to align business requirements, investment decisions and content plans with best practice – and remain focussed on delivering more compelling client experiences with commercial value for the firm.
Supported by an off-shore team, you will be able to motivate and manage their delivery to agreed timescales, quality and cost.
You will need to display and maintain high levels of energy and drive in order to ensure projects are delivered in timely fashion with the maximum impact and good feedback from users.
You will not be afraid to constructively challenge the status quo, using your strong influencing and negotiation skills with senior stakeholders to achieve the best results within the strategic objectives of KPMG.
Impact, Risk, Accountability & Governance
- Expected to work autonomously within the firm’s overall strategic priorities and direct support from other members of Marketing and Strategic Relationships to implement initiatives.
- Aware of the need to assess and to manage risk and governance requirements to ensure we manage the information security, data privacy and broader risk and compliance implications of our websites.
Core technical competencies
- Website content production, template management and oversight of website UX
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager and Google Analytics or similar platforms and tools
- Proven expertise and approaches to deliver SEO/SEM, personalisation and website journey management
- Excellent copy-writing and editing skills for website content
- You will display a solid understanding of marcomms, and how this translates into the digital environment at KPMG, setting tactical plans and tailoring approaches for our website
- Able to manage the development and execution of a website content strategy and structure
- Act as a champion for digital marcomms, educating junior marketing team members, as well as wider marketing as to its importance
- Have a strong grasp of analysis, including the development of new strategies based on client insights and digital analytics
Core behavioural competencies
- Intellectually curious with the drive to continue developing your knowledge of website best practice to deliver a better visitor experience
- Collaborative with colleagues across the marketing team to ensure the team are adopting best practice approach and needs are considered in our digital plans.
- Innovative and stimulating innovation in others; constructively challenge new ideas to ensure they contribute to the overall goals of marketing.
- Act as client champion and use this to inform our content strategy and calendar.
- Excellent attention to detail and rigour in your approach.
- Comfortable in the technical and engaging with technology providers, agencies and ITS colleagues you will be able to translate and make accessible for broader audiences
- BA university degree or equivalent
- Professional marketing qualification (CIM) preferred
- Strong experience of digital marketing and automation solutions
- Highly proficient in all MS Office packages
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager or similar
- Comprehensive knowledge of website content management tools, workflow management with Adobe Experience Manager experience desirable
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge of the current landscape UX, personalisation and the role of web as part of a digital strategy
- Able to offer constructive commentary on some of the firm’s digital channel strategy as viewed from the public domain and offer suggestions as to how you might improve the visitor experience
Joining the growing Cloud Engineering team in our Technology & Engineering Division, the DevOps Engineer is responsible for development operations, server and user administration, and code deployment for KPMG’s back end cloud applications and products
You will be working to continuously advance and standardise our clients infrastructure and deployments, whilst collaborating with colleagues to write infrastructure as code that scales and takes advantage of the technologies used.
- Help design and build monitoring systems, metrics, internal dashboards, and other tools that allow KPMG clients to become increasingly, scalable, and reliable infrastructure.
- Continue to cultivate a culture of collaboration, innovation and bringing industry standards to everything we do.
- You have a current understanding of public and private cloud services.
- You understand the fundamentals: Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Private), Windows, Linux, Security and Networking.
- Automation and repeatability are at the heart of everything you do.
- Use of any of the following: Python, Nodejs, C#, Cloudformation Templating, Ansible / Salt, Octopus, Team City / Jenkins
- You've built highly scalable, secure, efficient, and resilient systems.
- Ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
What we can offer
- Scale, some of our clients are well known global brands, their infrastructure isn't small.
- A great team environment, inside and outside of the work place.
- Love of technology and learning about even newer technology to help our clients be successful.
- Flexible and considerate working hours.
- Access to regular training opportunities and certification which can include Internal, AWS and Pluralsight.
- Generous pay and benefits such as a subsidised lunch, health care, pension, cycle to work, free day off to celebrate your birthday.
- Excellent relationship with vendors and access to authorities within their field.
Location : London
Please note: This role is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax, Pensions & Legal, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of c.15,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical business challenges. With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
As Brand and Attraction Manager - Student Recruitment, you’ll report into the Head of Brand and Attraction and take a leading role in overseeing marketing and attraction strategies that inspire, engage and attract the best, most diverse talent to our student programmes. As one of the most popular and largest employers of graduates and apprentices within the UK, there’ll be plenty of opportunity for you to make best use of your employer branding knowledge and expertise, adding value, insight and direction to drive innovative, effective and quality solutions. The role requires a strategic, commercial and client centric student marketing professional, passionate about all things employer brand, who is performance led and thrives on working in a complex and fast changing environment.
You’ll join a small and friendly team of recruitment marketing specialists and also be a member of the Student Recruitment Management Team, working alongside your peers in the delivery of the over-arching Student Recruitment strategy. The role will ideally be based in our London offices, however there may be some flexibility for you to be based at a KPMG regional office location. The firm supports flexible working.
- Accountable through line manager for understanding mid to long term student recruitment strategy and ambitions, budgets, challenges and barriers to growth with a view to building effective targeted multi-media campaigns that will deliver on these ambitions.
- Accountable for producing clear and impactful briefs for student recruitment creative and attraction campaigns and project lead for campaign management.
- Accountability as brand guardian for ensuring compliance measures are met and overall consistency of creative, branding and messaging throughout campaigns.
- Accountable for developing a pro-active presence in the market that demonstrates an understanding of the key talent audiences.
- Responsible for actively seeking out and utilising innovative platforms and channels including targeted strategies (where it makes sense) to open up new ways of attracting talent and achieving a market leading position.
- Collaboration with interdependent stakeholders (Recruitment teams, Inclusion & Diversity, PR, Events, Branding, Internal Comms, etc.) to ensure feasibility and effectiveness of campaigns.
Market and Internal Profile
- Delivering client excellence - builds long lasting and collaborative relationships – both internally and with external partners to understand their strategic priorities and help reach goals.
- Identify any risks or opportunity, make proactive solutions and escalate where appropriate.
- You will be a role model, inspiring others to live KPMG values, behaviours and performance excellence.
- Where appropriate ensuring delivery capability of team, team management, coaching and development and feedback through appraisal process.
- Commercially-minded with responsibility for delivering effective campaigns within strict budgetary confines.
- Responsible for ensuring effective reporting/campaign management is delivered to drive continuous improvements and maximum ROI.
- Accountable for providing accurate MI, to use insights proactively to drive continuous improvements within work and communicate progress to key stakeholders in a timely and effective manner.
Quality, Compliance and Governance
- Focused on quality delivery and service, driving process, brand and IT compliance.
- SME expert with excellent market knowledge, specifically in student recruitment marketing, with experience gained ideally in-house or in an external marketing agency.
- Experience of working in a complex organisation dealing with multiple layers of stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of digital and social marketing techniques in a fast evolving market.
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of planning, developing and delivering marketing campaigns across multiple channels, leveraging effective solutions to attract candidate applications from under-represented groups.
- High impact communicator who can successfully manage a diverse group of (often senior) stakeholders who may have conflicting requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability and confidence to influence senior decision-makers and to present to this audience in multiple formats.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level, yet still having the ability to understand granular detail to make informed recommendations and if required delivery.
- Ability to manage client relationships and act as an effective ambassador for Recruitment and Employer Brand.
- Proactive, demonstrating innovation in approach to problem solving and delivering service.
- Collaborative leadership style driving inclusion, leads by example, seeks continuous improvement of team and self.
- Strong budget management skills. Analytical and uses data and insight to make informed decisions.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritise and direct resources to drive results.
- Resilient and performs well in a change environment and high-performance culture.
- A Professional Services background or a knowledge of this specialist market would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within agreed HR policies and processes.
OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 10/12/2019
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 08/01/2020
COMPETITVE SALARY + BENEFITS + BONUS
MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE
Within Technology Risk Consulting, our ‘ERP Analytics’ capability performs a large amount of assurance and advisory work in helping clients get more value out of their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management systems, specifically SAP, Oracle as well as GRC and/or data analytical solutions on top of the ERP.
Our projects include extracting, analysing and visualising data from our clients ERP systems to support audit and advisory engagements covering: process control, process & control optimisation, security, and ERP related GRC services. This work is delivered through stand-alone assignments, or as part of external and internal audit, or wider advisory engagements.
The main responsibilities of the role
- Audit and advice clients that operate SAP or Oracle systems including GRC.
- Help clients enhance their own ERP data analytics capability.
- Work stream lead / SME on SAP/ Oracle/ GRC control and/or data analytics engagements.
- Building and managing strong client relationships across a range of clients.
- Developing internal networks and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues across KPMG, but in particular in the Audit and wider Advisory areas.
- Contributing to practice management, e.g. innovation, training, knowledge management.
- Responsible for the quality, value and timely delivery of a number of engagements. This will include delivery of the high demand for data and analytics for some of our largest and most complex external and internal audits, but also supporting Consulting and Tax projects.
- Product development and innovation activities, to ensure that KPMG’s ERP analytics capability remains market leading on a global scale, as well as coaching other ERP analytics specialists.
Skills, qualifications and experience required for the job
- Proven experience of successfully delivering SAP/ Oracle security, control, data analytics and GRC services (including external/internal audit) to medium/ large, multi-national clients. Including, for example, experience in Oil & Gas, Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Utilities and Life Sciences sectors.
- Proven experience in auditing and advising clients that operate SAP/ Oracle.
- Proven experience in business process and functional experience of key SAP/ Oracle Financials modules, including SAP HANA and/or Oracle Fusion
- Proven functional experience of GRC, Financials, BPC and BI.
- Proven experience of design, build and delivery of data analytics related capabilities, including data extraction and processing (i.e. ETL), designing and building of data analysis routines and designing and building of data visualisation formats
- Proven experience interpreting data analytics results, and ability to derive insightful and quantifiable business insights using data analytics outputs
- Proven experience in identifying root causes to detected exceptions and translating these to actionable recommendations, e.g. ERP process or system changes
- Proven experience integrating into a suitable IT infrastructure, including architecture design and system configuration
- Proven experience of using data analysis tools in an ERP environment, e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Qlik, Tableau.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering technology risk services.
- Proven experience working for “Big 4” professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience.
- Proven experience supporting service line through innovation and knowledge management.