I'm looking for
Search results for "Customer Experience & Digital"
Lead DevOps Engineer
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Dynamics 365 CRM Senior Functional Consultant
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Manager - Deal Strategy and Value Creation
Service Line: Transaction Services
Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Lead Consultant
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Cyber Security - Incident Response Senior Consultant
Service Line: RC Technology
Manager - Mobility - Infrastructure Advisory
Service Line: Corporate Finance
Within KPMG's Technology service line, the Infrastructure Engineering team’s mission is to be the best Infrastructure team ever, by using the right tools for the right job, failing fast and automating like our lives depend on it. Right from the leadership level, our team are fully committed to the DevOps culture and are consistently trying to change to ensure that culture is nurtured and grows.
We operate at genuine scale taking advantage of our alliance partnerships with the industry leading public cloud providers to deliver cutting edge solutions to clients on a global stage. If the public cloud is your future and you’re amazing at solving difficult, interesting and complex challenges and actually writing code, roll up your sleeves then drop us a line and remember to bring cake.
You will be working to continuously advance and standardise our client’s infrastructure and pipelined deployments, whilst collaborating with colleagues to write infrastructure as code that scales and takes advantage of the technologies available in the market.
We have learnt during the recent global situation that remote working can, and has, worked for our large Engineering team. Whilst we have three core offices (London, Manchester and Leeds) we are open to remote working across the UK with a view to being onsite at least one day per week.
• Build and Run cloud infrastructure and software services primarily in the three public cloud environments (AWS, Azure and GCP)
• Manage and mentor your own team of engineers
• Automate like your life depends on it. Keep out of the portal, and where possible build infrastructure with Terraform or other IaC tools
• Run sprints and help prioritise your team’s workload. Jump between helping your team solve problems, to diving into your editor of choice to fix a bug or extend a library
• Manage relationships with clients to become a trusted delivery partner
• Support your wider Infrastructure community by assisting other teams, sharing knowledge, debugging problems, contributing code to central projects, and any other things you can think of
• GTD – Get things done. Use the DevOps culture to bring capabilities together and ship projects
• Develop tools and services useful in DevOps environments such as performance monitoring, security monitoring, deployment/configuration, continuous integration/build servers and cloud resource creation scripts
• Enjoy yourself. Maintain and cultivate the culture of your team
• Proven experience managing a team of engineers and being responsible for delivering projects
• Ability to switch between talking technical to other DevOps engineers, to explaining the business benefits of containers to non-technical business partners
• Proven experience with Linux/Unix/Microsoft configuration
• Hands on experience with public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and/or GCP
• Proven experience in software development or scripting languages such as Python/Go/PowerShell/Nodejs/C# or equivalent
• Solid CI/CD pipelining skills using Octopus/TeamCity/Jenkins/Azure DevOps or equivalent
• Product focussed, build once and reuse
• Build it run it, take ownership of your code and infrastructure
• Automates everything
• Proven experience working in an agile environment
• Ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
• You like nothing more than to watch colleagues flourish under your guidance.
• Be a technological cloud advocate to a wider audience inside and outside of the business
• Curiosity - Bring fresh ideas to the team and wider firm be it new software or containerisation of existing infrastructure and projects
What we can offer
• Scale, some of our clients are well known global brands, their infrastructure isn't small
• A great team environment, inside and outside of the work place
• Alliance relationships with AWS/Azure/GCP - Work with the product owners directly and help build their roadmap
• Love of technology and learning about even newer technology to help our clients be successful
• Paid certifications
• Flexible and considerate working hours and locations
• Access to regular training opportunities, attending conferences and certification support is encouraged
• Market equal pay and benefits such as a subsidised lunch, health care, pension, cycle to work, free day off to celebrate your birthday
Roles and Responsibilities
■ The CRM Functional consultant will perform customer delivery of the various modules of Dynamics CRM working closely with client teams and business stakeholders;
■ Organise, manage and document workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with the client representatives, project stakeholders and delivery teams;
■ Interface effectively with other members of the delivery team and the solution Architect to ensure that the CRM solution meets client’s requirements;
■ Deliver high quality business and software solutions and services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configuration/customisations;
■ The creation of high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation including support for testing activities;
■ Deliver all consultancy and configuration work according to KPMG project methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan: on time and on budget;
■ Contribute to Pre-Sales activities as required including building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations;
■ Work on the creation of KPMG Dynamics 365 solutions and industry templates;
■ Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
■ Identify business/project risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
■ Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
■ Support practice development activities such as defining and configuring industry specific solutions;
■ In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training;
■ Work on own initiative and with minimal support if needed;
■ To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the management team;
■ Represent KPMG in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
■ Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM , 2013, 2015, 2016, 365) are desirable;
■ Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors;
■ Knowledge gained through previous experience covering Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015 and 2016 (both online and on premise). Dynamics 365 knowledge is an advantage;
■ Ideally a minimum 4 years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;
■ Detailed knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Contact/Case Management;
■ Good understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisation and development of Business Data Models for different solutions;
■ Good understand of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons.
Experience and Background
■ A proven track record of successful implementation of a number of solutions within large client companies, preferably across a number of business verticals;
■ A proven ability to develop a clear understanding of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution;
■ Experience of consultancy roles in software delivery;
■ Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall and agile methodologies;
■ Adept at Business Requirement Analysis;
■ Experience in supporting pre-sales activities is an advantage;
■ Project documentation experience especially for work packages to be implemented by offshore teams;
■ Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge.
KPMG’s Advisory business, one of three major units within KPMG (along with Audit and Tax), generates approximately £1.95bn per year and has 11,000 employees in the UK alone. Deal Advisory represents approximately £400m of revenues for Advisory, and comprises a number of specialist teams including M&A, Restructuring, and Transaction Services.
Deal Advisory has an exciting opportunity to join the Deal Strategy and Value Creation team who are developing a new Integrated Value Delivery (IVD) proposition. This will provide our clients with a holistic, integrated portfolio of implementable value creation opportunities in deal situations, underpinned by advanced data science and industry insights, delivered in a deal-speed timeframe. This team is a cross functional (commercial, operational and digital), agile capability group that will help KPMG generate revenue from broader deal value creation opportunities
We are looking for an experienced deal strategy and value creation practitioner, with a spike in either commercial, operations or digital value creation to play a key role in building out the IVD proposition and delivering high-quality engagements for our Corporate and Private Equity clients.
Role and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Play a key role in delivering IVD engagements, leading multiple workstreams, from inception to completion, which will involve:
o Hypothesis generation, data request lists, client management, team management, delivery of high-quality output.
o Able to coach junior team on all elements of delivery including storyboarding, deep analytics approaches, and specific expertise in one of the core legs of commercial, operational or digital
o Sustain a reputation for delivery excellence in the marketplace and help grow/ build our brand
- Assist with internal capability build out, which includes; proposition development, recruitment, training, go-to-market strategy development, internal stakeholder management
- Assist with business development activities through development of proposals, pitches and point of view documents, and work with team leadership to win mandates across Corporate and Private Equity clients
- Ability & willingness to travel when necessary
- Possess knowledge of Commercial and Operational Due Diligence and value creation methods, tools etc. and the ability to rapidly identify value creation opportunities for businesses in their market place, thinking innovatively to think beyond traditional ‘CDD and ODD’, and being able to perform analysis to support the hypotheses
- Understanding of the deal lifecycle (pre-deal, deal and post-deal) and the role KPMG can play within it, with proven understanding of project delivery, value identification and deal execution
- Technical and analytical skills with the proven ability to identify areas of potential value across the deal cycle, and develop an approach to assess each area
- Strong slide writing skills that provide impact, present ideas clearly in a convincing manner
- An ability to multi-task effectively and balance time
- Proven management skills, with an ability to coach junior team members to ‘think differently’ and produce high-quality output
Experience and background
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality value creation engagements in either private equity or corporates
- Commercial, Operational Due Diligence and/ or value creation engagements, working with both Private Equity and Corporations, is essential (ideally 5+ years of client-facing experience). Note, FDD experience will be less relevant for this role
- Experience in top-tier or 2nd tier strategy consulting practice would be beneficial
- Proven ability to manage teams of deal strategy and value creation practitioners that are able to successfully manage and complete multiple projects at once
- Development of high-impact proposals or point-of-view packs as part of the business development process
- Proven ability to work with other teams within a business to identify the most suitable combination of skills to deliver high-impact for clients
This role is therefore kingpin to KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365O solutions. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions.
— Experience with Dynamics 365 for Operations (D365O) or AX2012 with at least a minimum of 10 years
— Along with experience in end to end implementations
— Experience with (D365O) interfacing and Integration
— Experience in consulting and very good presentation skills
— Knowledge in gathering technical requirement
— Beneficial to know LCS and VSTS
— Experience responding to RFPs and RFQs is a must
— Experience in mentoring consultants is a must
Qualifications and Skills
— Microsoft Dynamics (preferably including D365O) implementation experience including the following modules and areas
— General Ledger
— Accounts Receivable
— Accounts payable
— Cash and Bank Management
— Project Management and Accounting
— Fixed Assets
— Management Reporter
— Financial Consolidation and elimination experience
— Experience with electronic banking file needs
— Advanced knowledge in Financial workflow or journal approval
— Outstanding understanding of Accounting processes, principles, functionality & systems
— Microsoft Dynamics certifications
— Solid Finance background (ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified is desirable but not
— Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) a plus
— Exudes confidence
— Works independently as well as in a team environment
— Acts with professional demeanour
— Manages time and multiple tasks accordingly
— Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
— Solves complex problems with creative solutions
— Places emphasis on client satisfaction
— Desires to constantly assess and incorporate new technologies and software into their
— Promotes the Values of our company
— Leads people and helps to grow them in their role
The role will be working in the Cyber Response Services (CRS) Team within our Risk Consulting practice. Cyber security is one of the areas which KPMG has identified for tremendous investment and growth. Our clients face a challenging cyber threat and look to us to help them understand and respond to that threat.
This is a hands-on role with opportunities to grow into management. The successful candidate is expected to manage cyber-security incidents as well as perform digital forensics (disk, volatile memory, network packets, logfiles) and help advance KPMG’s proprietary in-house toolkit.
In this role we are looking for a person who can demonstrate strong technical background, experience in incident response and digital forensics and is looking to grow skills and experience. You will be expected to lead one or two analysts to achieve a task in a project, as well as have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, our most experienced team members as part of your continuous development.
When not responding to incidents, you will help our clients to build their in-house incident response capabilities, which will include: building and developing cyber-response tools, authoring and adapting runbooks/playbooks, assessing the incident response maturity, assisting in table-top cyber-scenario exercises.
We will welcome applications from candidate with a good competency in incident management, but with a developing competency and keen interest in digital forensics, or vice versa. KPMG will provide training and coaching to help you continually improve you skills. Strong technical competency - intermediate systems administration skills and programming skills to develop tools, however, is a pre-requisite.
Our clients expect that cyber-incidents will be tackled with urgency, therefore, there is an expectation that you will be flexible in terms of working hours. In return, KPMG will offer flexible working hours and work from home days for employees who have demonstrate reliability in delivery. For example, if you are writing a post-mortem report or working on a run-book, you can do so from home.
Above all, KPMG is looking for someone who is passionate about helping our clients with their cyber security challenges, often at a time of critical need. In return, we are committed to helping you to enjoy the role and develop your skills and career within the KPMG.
• Help manage and co-ordinate cyber security incidents for our clients, working closely with the incident management lead within the team.
• Digital forensics of relevant incident data (disk, volatile memory, network packets, log files).
• Maintaining a current view of the cyber threat, and being able to advise clients on the threat landscape and attacks which may be relevant to them.
• Develop KPMG’s in house cyber-response tools
• Help assess client incident response capability maturity.
• Help stand-up or improve clients’ own incident response capabilities.
• Help with project management of engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner, including:
• Basic financial management
• Engagement and risk management
• Production and review of deliverables.
• Liaising with clients on delivery, implementation and sales issues.
This position is well suited for an individual with significant experience in cyber-security and incident response. For example: a very common type of incident is ransomware on a single workstation/laptop. You should be able to guide a client through a structured incident response process – triage, containment, eradication and recovery. If you are provided with forensic data such as: disk image, memory image and network data capture or proxy logs, you should be able to identify malware artefacts, source of infection and use online research to identify malware family.
• A broad understanding of the cyber security threat landscape.
• Strong technical background in computers and networks, and programming skills.
• Experience of dealing with cyber security incidents and associated response measures.
• Experience of being part of an incident response team, either holding a formal role, or being able to evidence your personal contribution to the team.
• Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques.
• A genuine interest and desire to work in the information security field.
• Standing and positive reputation in the information security community is seen as a plus.
Qualifications and Skills:
The successful candidate will demonstrate competency in computing and networks as well as in cyber-security either by having the relevant work experience, completed a degree or obtained industry relevant certification. Therefore the qualifications below should be seen as means to demonstrate competency and not as a requirement. The desired skill and qualification is provided below:
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and project management skills.
• Strong IT and network skills – knowledge of common enterprise technologies – Windows and Windows Active Directory, Linux, Cisco, etc.
• Working programming skill-set to be able to author and develop tools. Most in-house security tools in KPMG are written in Python, but we accept that a competent programmer will be able to transfer skillsets across languages.
• Technical proficiency in at least one of these areas: network security/traffic/log analysis; Linux and/or Mac/Unix operating system forensics; Linux/Unix disk forensics (ext2/3/4, HFS+, and/or APFS file systems), advanced memory forensics, static and dynamic malware analysis / reverse engineering, advanced mobile device forensics
• Advanced experience in industry computer forensic tools such as X-Ways, EnCase, FTK, Internet Evidence Finder (IEF) / AXIOM, TZWorks, and/or Cellebrite
• Advanced experience in preservation of digital evidence (including experience preserving cloud data and handling encryption such as BitLocker, FileVault, and/or LUKS)
• Experience with and understanding of enterprise Windows security controls
• (Preferred) Degree level qualified, MSc in Information Security, IT or relevant STEM subjects.
• (Preferred) General information security certificates such CISSP, CISM or CISA.
• (Preferred) Incident management certifications such as:
• CREST certified incident manager (CCIM)
• GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
• (Preferred) Digital forensics certificates such as:
• CREST certified registered intrusion analyst (CRIA)
• CREST certified network intrusion analyst (CCNIA)
• CREST certified host intrusion analyst (CCHIA)
• CREST certified malware reverse engineer (CCMRE)
• GIAC Certified (Network) Forensic Analyst (GCFA, GNFA)
• (Preferred) A current government security clearance (SC/DV) or willingness to acquire such a clearance will be seen as an advantage.
KPMG's Infrastructure and Government (I&G) strategy team wants the right candidate for their London-based team. The team needs professional, talented individuals who have a passion for identifying, creating and delivering innovative solutions for public and private sector clients.
The I&G Strategic Advisory Services (SAS) team works with government and industry on the biggest, most complex and pressing strategic, policy and programme implementation issues.
We are looking for someone with experience in the Future Mobility sector to focus on this growing area of our work. We define Future Mobility as the de-carbonisation, digitalisation, and personalisation of transport through electric and alternate drivetrains, connected and autonomous vehicles, and Mobility-as-a-Service. The resultant ‘perfect storm’ is impacting automotive, supply chain, energy, technology, infrastructure, funds, transport operators, regional authorities and Government. Things are changing faster than expected driven by rapid developments in technology, regulation, competition and consumer behaviour. Over the next 5 to 12 years the organisations that we work with will require significant advisory support: multi £m transformations,multi £m deals, customer and industry 4.0 advice, strategic roadmap development and portfolio delivery. KPMG is establishing itself at the forefront of this change, creating new relationships and unlocking significant benefits for transport systems and society. Depending on the flow of work within the team you may also be required to work in other I&G sectors.
As part of a fast paced and dynamic group, practitioners will have the opportunity to advise on strategic options, business cases and operating models to public sector, agency and corporate clients.
Typically the advice we provide can be categorised as:
– Regulatory and Policy Strategy & Design (including Trend analysis and “Futures” scenario development, Futures Impact Assessments, and Policy development)
– Business & Digital Strategy and Service Design (including. Corporate & Business strategy development, Market analysis, Product capability assessment and development roadmaps)
– Portfolio Investment Strategy & Management (including Project appraisal, Business case development (all levels inc. Green Book), Funding strategies (commercialisation / partnerships (inc. PPP’s))
– Commercial Strategy and Complex Delivery Vehicle Design (including Market development & evaluation, Commercial strategies and scheme design (inc. SPVs), Commercial scheme development (inc. complex bi- and multi-lateral negotiations))
– Innovation Strategy & Delivery (including. Innovation Strategy development
– Proof of Concept, Pilot & MVP development, Scaling strategy and implementation planning); and,
– Operating Model development and Delivery roadmap design
It is an exciting time to join our team as we are growing rapidly and working on some fascinating public issues – including: the rise of autonomous vehicles, growing regional trade, and the future of the probation service. The team blends this with support to the largest infrastructure operators and infrastructure programmes in the UK.
To be an effective Manager within the team, applicants will be expected to:
– Design and run small projects and / or large, complex work streams with limited oversight
– Generate hypotheses and play a leading role in storyboarding client deliverables
– Liaise effectively with clients whilst working on engagements and act as an ‘ambassador’ for KPMG
– Produce client ready deliverables that exceed expectations and require limited review
– Develop solutions to complex problems and challenge the thinking of more senior colleagues and clients
– Construct detailed financial / business models performing complex scenario and sensitivity analysis
– Support the identification of on-sell / cross-sell opportunities
– Provide timely feedback and coaching to other team members
– Be comfortable handling ambiguity and changing client demands
– Demonstrate deep expertise and an ability to generate insights in the sector with a demonstrated passion for public issues
– Build and maintain a strong internal and external network
– Demonstrate high levels of drive, ambition, and able to lead work at high levels of intensity
– Be comfortable having a visible market presence, attending conferences to represent KPMG, network, identify leads, and further KPMG’s reputation in the industry
– Develop highly relevant and professional thought leadership related to the future of mobility
– Contribute to service line development for Future Mobility services delivered by the SAS team
– Participate in team governance activities
– Contribute to personal development of the team
Most project work is undertaken in engagement specific, multidisciplinary teams drawn from across KPMG. As such, appreciating and managing management responsibilities and reporting lines, which change over time, is critical.
A Manager would be expected to:
– Have responsibility for managing an engagement specific team (of varying size)
– Be an active participant in the SAS team, leading practice development initiatives, coordinating other members of the team
– Inspire, motivate, coach and develop project team members and appraisees, and give constructive upwards feedback
A Manager would be expected to:
– Build client relationships during project delivery, be seen as the ‘go to’ person on-site and maintain contact appropriately when projects end
– Participate in scoping projects and building budgets on standard engagements
– Proactively manage upwards communication with the Partner and Director group
– Take on roles, projects and practice development opportunities for the SAS team or the wider Infrastructure Advisory Group
As a Manager, a successful candidate would be expected to:
— Manage workstreams or small engagements on a day-to-day basis
— Maintain engagement documentation including risk management (supported by the relevant teams within the firm) and escalate issues appropriately to Engagement Leaders
— Participate in business development activity for the team alongside client deliverable responsibilities
— Have responsibility for delivering against individually set financial targets, as agreed at the beginning of each relevant period
– Experience of working with clients and having a strong understanding of the issues facing the mobility sector
– Ability to lead parts of complex projects or programmes in the relevant sectors
– Ability to display involvement in business development activity e.g. building relationships with clients during engagements or responding to RfP/ITT’s
– Experience of contributing to thought leadership and knowledge management activities
— Current UK security clearance to SC or above
— Excellent English written and oral communication skills
— Strong numerical capabilities combined with sound commercial acumen
— Evidence of strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities
— Ability to review and assess large volumes of technical data and distil the key strategic insights