I'm looking for
Search results for "Data & Analytics"
Dynamics 365 CE -Solution Architect
Service Line: Exceptional Items
Assistant Manager - MPA - Quantity Surveyor
Service Line: Corporate Finance
Credit Risk Assurance Assistant Manager- Leeds
Service Line: Audit
Coupa Procurement Senior Manager
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager (Inhouse)
Service Line: IHQ
Audit Manager - Corporates
Service Line: Audit
We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement Solution Architect with experience in solution development and functional analysis into large-scale enterprise Dynamics 365 architecture with a hands-on approach in designing and leading the implementation of Dynamics 365 products, working with both onshore and offshore development teams. The focus of this role will be on all presales activities around the Dynamics 365 platform as well as methodology diagnostics and high-level solution architecting. You will also contribute to proposal development and provide input in business development while mentor junior andoffshore staff.
This role is therefore kingpin to KPMG Microsoft business solutions customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions.
The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
Be a champion for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities
Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving KPMG a unique selling point and also a resalable asset
Be responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan.
Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
Represent KPMG Crimsonwing in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
Deep and broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365
Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies,.Net development and PowerBI.
Broad understanding of software development lifecycle,development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
Broad knowledge of functional capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement – including core solution of Accounts, Contact and Activity management and at least one of the following:
- Sales Management
- Marketing automation
- Project Services Automation
- Customer Service Management
- Field Services
Demonstrable knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack (certification is a positive),
- Azure SQL / SQL Server
- PowerApps, LogicApps, Flow and Common Data Service
- Visual Studio Team Service
Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams
Experience of Agile Methodology
Certification in TOGAF or Zachman Framework would be beneficial
Knowledge of other Marketing products are desirable
– Click Dimension or Adobe Marketing Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM , 2013, 2015, 2016, 365) are desirable
Graduate from a top University
A relevant degree within a computational or business discipline
Minimum 4 years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;
Experience and Background
Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment; Extensive experience as CRM consultant
Ability to lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Lead Design Consulting role
Experience of large scale CRM implementations
Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
Experience of mentoring junior and offshore staff
The Major Projects Advisory practice is a global practice within KPMG, working in USA, Australia, South Africa, India and the Middle East. The UK practice is well established with a team of circa 40 people who work mainly in the UK but also on overseas assignments. Our focus is on major capital projects for public and private sector clients in the following sectors:
· Natural resources
· Power and utilities
· Oil, gas and process engineering
This is a fast growing area offering exciting opportunities
The MPA team in the UK are based in London, Birmingham and Manchester. This role will be based in London but may require frequent travel to client locations throughout the UK and occasionally overseas.
The role is for an Assistant Manager level Quantity Surveyor with a good level of experience and understanding of commercial management and the project controls services for major construction projects.
The role requires a reasonable level of post-qualification experience with the following attributes:
· Have a good understanding of the issues that impact project performance
· Ability to quickly assess new situations and data to provide a basis for developing an understanding of the causative issues
· Set out a clear approach to tackling a new project issue in the most efficient manner
· Analytical approach to problem solving
· Capable of articulating effective solutions to project issues base on own knowledge and experience
· Clear, concise, fact-based report writing
· Understanding of standard industry contractual forms
· Achieved or working towards RICS or similar professional qualification
· Competent in producing and assessing project commercial reports
In addition to the above, experience in some of the following areas would also be of benefit to the candidate in the environment that we work in:
· Project management
· Project Controls
· Earned value management
· Risk management
· Programme management
· Claims, disputes, dispute avoidance
· Governance and control of projects
In addition to the technical requirements of the role we also expect the right candidate to:
· Be capable of working alone or in a team
· Provide appropriate advice to clients and manage client relationships
· Maintain your requirements for continuing professional development
· Assist with business development
· Coach and mentor staff where appropriate
Acting as a technical specialist on the external audit of credit risk models (IFRS 9, CECL, Regulatory) at our audit entities and conducting procedures that include but are not limited to:
1) Technical model development documentation review
2) Technical model validation documentation review
3) Assessment of model performance
4) Independent replication of any of the above
Acting as a technical specialist on the external audit of audit entities end to end credit risk process and conducting procedures that include but are not limited to:
1) Credit risk governance reviews
2) Credit risk policy and procedure reviews
3) Individual credit file reviews
4) Substantive testing of any of the above
Advising non audit clients on the impact of changing requirements in provision accounting standards (IFRS9) and helping clients validate or build credit risk measurement models.
The individual will also be expected to complete technical analysis for workstreams within both IFRS9 and credit risk modelling engagements.
The individual will also be required to apply their skills to a broad range of banking risk related issues supporting both regional and national propositions.
Knowledge & Experience:
Experience working in a credit risk modelling role within a financial or professional services firm.
Practical experience in credit risk modelling techniques
Knowledge and practical experience in accounting and risk requirements as related to IFRS9, CECL and regulatory credit risk models
Detailed working knowledge and experience of all aspects of model development and validation including the following:
1) Data extraction and pre-processing
2) Modular model development
3) User acceptance testing
4) Model performance assessments
Relevant Sectoral experience – developing Retail/ Wholesale banking PD/EAD/LGD models
Knowledge and experience of credit risk processes, governance and documentation
Qualifications & Skills:
Ability to communicate risk/finance requirements of IFRS9 to the reciprocal function, i.e. risk to finance and finance to risk.
Ability to understand and execute programming code including SAS, R, Python
Flexibility and agility to contribute in a senior capacity to a broad range of banking risk engagements.
Excellent oral / written communication, planning, project management, networking and influencing skills.
Flexibility to work across the UK (and internationally) where required
The Powered Apps teams are communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver KPMG Powered Enterprise though a standardised delivery model, which drives professional delivery to clients. The teams use their functional knowledge and experience (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement), coupled with their expertise in the cloud applications (e.g. Oracle, Workday, Coupa) to lead and deliver client programmes, support pre-sales activities and develop improvement and extensions to Powered Enterprise. KPMG are growing their S&D - Powered Apps team to meet an ever increasing demand for our market leading services and are seeking IT management consultants with relevant expertise and experience.
Our Supply Chain Operations team of approximately 90 consultants are seeking experienced consultants and industry professionals to grow and develop our capability. Our brand and reputation mean that we work on high profile projects, using our experience to create innovative solutions to our clients’ commercial problems.
Within the Private Sector we work with many blue chip companies, including a number of FTSE 100 Clients and many regional based Clients, delivering improvements in their Supply Chain capability and how it aligns to the wider business, which is integral to their overall profitability.
Within the Public Sector we work with clients across Government, Defence, Police, NHS and Higher Education. We help them to meet challenging Government targets to deliver frontline services more effectively.
We are looking for individuals with a proven track record of delivering procurement technology projects in the context of a broader procurement transformation. These individuals should have experience with one or more of the major providers; Coupa, Ivalua, Ariba, Basware or Oracle Fusion.
• Project management, with a proven ability to work as Engagement Manager on sold projects
• Solution development, showing a clear ability as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to enhance existing solutions, and develop new ones, with specific emphasis on Operations Transformation and Best Practice.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability.
• Mentor and coach other members of the team.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Project management and delivery.
• People management
• Leadership and relationship building.
• Sales experience.
• Communication (written and oral).
• Drive and resilience.
• Facilitation and conflict resolution.
• Commercial acumen.
• Competent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Other core consulting skills, including planning and delivering workshops, structured interviewing, process mapping, data gathering and analysis.
• Experience of working on multiple, large, complex, transformational technology projects.
• Experience designing, selecting, supporting and implementing multiple solutions.
• Significant procurement experience with a strong understanding of procurement and supply chain processes.
• The ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
• The ability to communicate compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems.
• A deep knowledge of the current procurement technology market.
We are the in-house tax team for KPMG International(“KPMGI”). This is a unique opportunity to work inan internal rather than client-facing KPMG team.
KPMGI carries on business activities for the overall benefit of KPMG networkfirms, but does not provide professional services to clients. One of themain purposes of KPMGI is to facilitate the provision by KPMG network firms ofhigh-quality audit, tax, and advisory services to their clients. Forexample, KPMGI establishes and facilitates the implementation and maintenanceof uniform policies and standards of work and conduct by the KPMG networkfirms, and protects and enhances the use of the KPMG name and brand for thebenefit of these entities.
The in-house tax team for KPMGI works on awide and varied range of tax matters across direct and indirect tax. Someof the work is UK focused but much of the work is international, dealing with avariety of jurisdictions outside the UK. We drive the tax strategy, whichmeans understanding KPMGI’s business requirements and interacting with avariety of internal and external stakeholders to provide tax advice and ensurethat tax obligations are met around the world. The work is varied and weoperate in a challenging and stimulating environment.
Like many in-house tax teams, KPMGI outsources its compliance and also appointsadvisors to assist on specific projects. Where we use outside advisors,the tax team is responsible for actively managing the advisors, scoping theirwork, agreeing their fees, receiving and reviewing output and communicatingfindings and action points to the business.
Role and Responsibilities
Weare looking for a full time assistant manager who will be based in CanaryWharf, London.
There is minimal travelrequired.
The role reports into aLondon based Tax Director, with the Head of Tax based in the US.
Other than the Head of Tax, all of thein-house direct and indirect tax team are based in London.
The successful applicant will demonstrate anentrepreneurial attitude by working on a variety of advisory and complianceprojects. You will need to be capable of taking ownership of tasks and thinkingthrough technical and business issues, and will relish a role which isconstantly changing according to the needs of the business and the requirementsof the KPMG network firms globally. We are however a close knit team and youwill receive guidance and support from other team members to develop and growin this dynamic environment.
Typically, projects involve interaction with other teams within KPMGI (e.g.commercial, legal, finance) and with the tax team at the relevant KPMG memberfirm. With the support and guidance of other in-house tax team membersprojects might include:
• Being responsible for tax compliance filings in a number of differentjurisdictions, including overseeing the gathering of information, managingadvisors and reviewing tax returns.
• Dealing with enquiries from local tax authorities.
• Assessing the corporate tax obligations in various territories andcoordinating with the finance team in order to gather relevant data and localtax advisors in order to fulfil any tax filing obligations.
• Assisting on a wide range of ad hoc advisory projects in the UK and overseas,including consideration of financial information and reading relevant legaldocumentation.
• Assisting with the practical implementation of ad hoc projects, both from acompliance process perspective and a one of transaction / project perspective.
• Monitoring the implementation of significant tax legislative changes aroundthe world (e.g. BEPS) and assessing its impact on KPMGI’s tax position.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualified CTA or equivalent, with a corporate tax background. Some indirect taxexperience preferred but certainly not essential.
Experience and Background
• High level of drive and enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about newtaxes.
• Enjoy working with individuals from diverse backgrounds around the world, andgood at quickly building different networks according to the demands of eachproject.
• Strong team player but also capable of working independently and using initiativeto find practical solutions to tax technical and business matters.
• Strong project management skills; enjoy dealing with issues crossing overmultiple taxes and multiple jurisdictions.
• Ability to communicate effectively (internally and externally) both inwriting and orally, with tax specialists and non-tax specialists, in the UK andoverseas.
• UK and international tax knowledge and experience, including experience intax compliance and reading financial information, and preferably (but not anabsolute requirement) some knowledge of indirect taxes.
As an Audit Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of leading and delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion on a broad spectrum of Corporates clients. The role will include executive level client interaction and exposure to multiple clients on an annual basis, as well as daily tasks such as:
- Leading a field work team including supervising and coaching more junior members of staff to help them reach their full potential
- Reporting to audit Partners and Directors on all salient points arising from audits
- Planning and execution of audit fieldwork and statutory reporting across a portfolio of clients
- Project management of all aspects of audit including agreeing audit timelines, team briefings, and supervision and delivery of audit work
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex audit issues
- Preparing client deliverables, building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Keeping up to date with KPMG's product and service offerings and identifying the sales opportunities that will help us grow our business
- Working on audit tenders and working as part of the relevant independence team on these tenders. Tasks may include: reviewing global engagement records in sentinel; analysing and categorising the records; contacting partners globally for engagement information; preparing data and drafting Independence reports; liaising with the UK Ethics and Independence team
- You may also have the opportunity to work on specific audit related projects across the audit function
Required Experience and Background:
- Self-driven and resilient and able to thrive in a pressurised environment
- Well-developed team management and supervisory skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally at different levels of seniority
- The desire to work in a diverse environment, gain exposure to an international working environment and undertake new challenges
- Strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, prioritisation, organisation and evaluative skills
- Monitors and upholds high quality of service and products to clients (internal and external)
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA or international equivalent
- Recent, extensive external audit experience at Manager level within a 'Big 4’ or mid-tier firm
- Team management experience with the ability to motivate a team and lead by example
- The ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally at different seniority levels
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Sound practical knowledge of IFRS
- Previous exposure to a range of Corporates sectors such as telecommunications, media, energy, utilities, and/or oil&gas