I'm looking for
Search results for "Digital Learning"
Senior Learning Project Manager
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
GCT Tax Assistant Manager (Digital Transformation)
Service Line: Global Comp and Trans
Learning Design Assistant Manager
Service Line: People
Learning Project Manager - 6 month FTC
Service Line: Solutions & Digital
Senior Manager, Digital Enablement
Service Line: Market Development
The role involves working with both the Learning Platform and Learning Content areas of the Learning team to drive:
· Delivery excellence.
· Agility in our delivery approach to ensure the business can remain highly responsive to market demand and can bring services to market quickly and safely.
· A culture to re-enforce Solutions & Digital/Technology, and in particular the Learning Platform, as an enabler for our clients.
Day to day role:
· Be accountable for the delivery of a portfolio of projects being delivered by other Project Managers, ensuring that all project processes, KPIs and project management specific tasks are followed as required by the PM team and the wider Learning team.
· Provide MI reporting on the portfolio of projects.
· Actively lead and drive continuous improvement within the PM team to improve efficiency and quality of delivery
· As required, take on programme management responsibilities ensuring coordination of different project work streams to a common goal
· Act as representative for the PM team to the senior Learning stakeholders to ensure best practice PM approach is supported and demonstrated for the wider team
· Take responsibility for ensuring all projects are set up using good practice approaches, and troubleshooting / being a point of escalation for projects needing additional attention.
For specific complex projects:
· Define, manage and deliver complex digital learning delivery projects.
· Manage and estimate multiple projects from inception to closure for both proposals and delivery.
· Manage project deliveries to time, budget and quality.
· Manage project risks and issues, and be accountable for project governance and ensuring that scope is closely managed.
· Develop and manage communications strategy and plan, and liaise continually with project stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met.
· Deliver robust and business relevant project reporting.
· Work with onshore and offshore digital learning development teams ensuring consistent quality of delivery.
· Using experience of both agile/waterfall methodologies as applicable to ensure each project is managed appropriately.
· Lead the technical and design SMEs throughout a project.
· Consult with clients and work with their project managers in delivery.
· Participate in sales to land projects by contributing to proposal development, advising on feasibility, pricing, timeframes, risks and assumptions.
Experience and Background
· Proven project management experience in digital learning design.
· Prince 2 practitioner or equivalent.
· Expert in the use of standard project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Clarizen).
· Budget management experience.
· A track record of delivering complex projects on time and on budget, working with challenging timelines while ensuring quality of end product is maintained.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle quickly changing priorities on multiple projects, and be capable of managing resources to achieve maximum results.
· A history of building solid relationships with customers and your team members.
· A talent for getting your point across, both verbally and in written form.
· Experience interfacing with a client C-level executives.
· Ability to build positive relationships with client stakeholders across all levels.
· Exceptional organisational skills.
· Ability to work without supervision.
· Strong negotiator.
· Exceptional leadership qualities.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Builds and develops positive constructive relationships inside and outside KPMG
• Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure all relevant issues are considered when making decisions
• Proactively driving forward new and creative ideas which benefit the client
• Developing and maintaining client relationships across a portfolio of clients;
• Reviewing client’s issues and challenges around their tax processes
• Mapping tax and financial processes to understand improvement areas and how tax integrates into each step of the process
• Bringing together tax business and functional requirements to understand target areas
• Helping clients think through the options for becoming more effective, across technology, process and the organisation that supports them
• Supporting the implementation of tax technology solutions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of tax processes
• Supporting the delivery of projects
• Helping on tracking status and progress of projects
• Helping clients to drive efficiency through the compliance process, improving controls, and leveraging technology;
• Takes time to learn about other people and their experiences and how to apply this learning
• Shares experiences with others to assistant their learning and understanding
• Demonstrates curiosity and open mindedness to new ideas approaches and perspectives
• Actively engages with others in order to address their views/concerns
Qualifications and Skills
• Interest in technology and how this can support a business
• Experience with tax compliance and reporting processes, across indirect and/or direct taxes
• Experience with financial and accounting processes
• Experience defining and documenting processes
• Project management/co-ordination skills and experience;
• Good interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills. Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear;
• Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work. Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work;
• Builds the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience.
• Design brand new or refresh existing learning programmes (digital, virtual, curated or classroom).
• Work with unfamiliar content in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts to ensure designs meet learning objectives and key success criteria.
• Be able to communicate ideas and concepts clearly, utilising strong writing skills.
• Be able to visually represent ideas, for example using storyboards.
• Where relevant, working with other designers, developers and graphics teams in the production of visually engaging and interactive learning content.
• Project manage the design lifecycle of products from conception through to go-live.
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders throughout projects, including Sponsors and Subject Matter Experts.
• Look to innovate and try new tools or approaches in learning solutions.
Leadership & Management:
The Learning Designer has responsibility for the successful delivery of the projects that they own. This will require them to use project management skills to manage timelines and project resources.
The Learning Designer will also be given the opportunity to lead on an interest area for the team. Previous examples have included accessibility and game design.
Stakeholder Interaction & challenges:
The Learning Designer will own relationships with the stakeholders and subject matter experts on a project so strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills will be key.
Impact, Risk, Accountability & Governance:
The Learning Design will have the opportunity to work on projects that will be seen by every employee in KPMG UK.
• Designing highly engaging and effective learning programmes that address business issues in a client centric organisation.
• Working with subject matter experts to design effective learning programmes.
• Applying new learning technologies and leveraging technical development tools.
• Evaluating business impacts of learning.
• Experience of working in Professional Services firm (or similar).
• Experience of Degreed (or similar Learning Experience Platform)
Expertise / Technical role requirements
• Adult Learning Principles.
• Learning Design.
• Previous experience using rapid authoring tools (preferably Storyline).
• Previous experience using graphic design tools.
• Previous experience using video.
• Communication skills.
• Creativity and innovation.
• Content Curation.
• Engaging writing / storytelling.
• Script writing.
• Visualisation of data / concepts.
The role involves working within the KPMG Learning Academy to drive:
• Delivery excellence
• Agility in our delivery approach to ensure the business can remain highly responsive to market demand and can bring services to market quickly and safely
• A culture to re-enforce Solutions and Digital as a technology enabler for our clients
• Identify appropriate tasks within the project and create a thorough project schedule
• Manage project deliveries to time, budget and quality, for KLA client engagements and internal content creation and development
• Manage project risks and issues, and be accountable for project governance, ensuring scope is closely managed
• Resource projects appropriately and manage those resources against plans daily throughout the project, with consideration to team skills / personal development requirements
• Develop and manage communications strategy and plan, and liaise continually with project stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met
• Deliver robust and business relevant project reporting and performance metrics
• Support Delivery Managers in the ongoing delivery of each project
• Support the project team members so they are empowered to deliver on their responsibilities to quality, time and budget
• Review, scrutinise, and develop operational and project process flows
• Analyse and calculate resource requirements for a piece of work, then correctly cost that work up to appropriate rates
• Act as a knowledge base and manage the relationship between finance, project, and service delivery teams
• Act as the change champion to drive transformational change initiatives
• Training and guidance on reporting
• Provide project management input/costing for the creation of proposals / bids – identifying resource needs, creating cost quotes, creating high level and detailed schedules
Key Skills and experience
• A sound knowledge of Learning design and development, especially digital learning projects
• Solid understanding & experience of project managing all aspects of the training cycle, from Training Needs Analysis to design, development, delivery
• An ability to champion governance, risk and engagement processes and be responsible for others following the processes
• Experience in the change management processes related to scope change / creep
• Confident in dealing with complexity and ambiguity and managing competing agendas/priorities
• Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
• Skilled in developing communication strategies for different stakeholder groups
• Experience in reporting to and demonstrating tact and diplomacy when managing key stakeholders, both client and internal, across all levels
• Adept at working closely with technical build and delivery teams
• Experienced in creating, critiquing, monitoring and reporting on budgets
• Experienced in resource planning including identifying skills mix, and forecasting and planning for resource gaps and bottlenecks
• Demonstrable ability to plan ahead, foresee immediate considerations and longer term risks
• A broad understanding of the benefits and limitations of different authoring tools and LMS
• Experience of using project management tools including features such as resource levelling as well as tracking, in particular MS Project and Clarizen
• A PM qualification would be beneficial but not essential
• Strong experience in the MS suite, specifically Excel for financial reporting
The Senior Manager, Digital Enablement is accountable for leading the strategic development, management and implementation of the UK digital channels and automation strategy. You will sit as part of the newly established Marketing Centre of Expertise team and drive our digital strategy in line with the firm’s sales and marketing strategy.
The role requires a mix of digital marketing and channel expertise alongside marketing and commercial experience to ensure we develop digital tools, channels and strategies to help enable best in class use of digital within our marketing programmes, compelling client experiences and a website, social media strategy and digital capabilities.
The role covers all digital external content, platforms and presences, including apps, websites, digital advertising (including PPC and programmatic) and social media. The role will collaborate closely with Brand & Risk Management, our Marketing Business Partners – and proactively manage our relationship with ITS and Global Digital Marketing. The role holder will also offer advisory support to the CMO and to other relevant parts of the business.
- Responsible for developing and executing the UK digital channel strategy and roadmap and managing the on-shore team to drive this, supplemented by offshore resources.
- Responsible for leading the ongoing development of the kpmg.com/UK platform and identifying ways to drive better commercial leverage and improve the client experience.
- Oversee the centralised content publishing approach for kpmg.com/UK and ensure a coherent content structure and delivery according to SLA's.
- Champion best practice marketing and bring into the organisation deep expertise on the subject of digital marketing & automation, developing a plan which improves outcomes.
- Represent marketing in relevant UK and Global forums to influence and secure decisions in the best interest of the firm to advance our digital channels and tools.
- Be the voice of the client across our digital channels with a focus on understanding their expectations and shaping our tools, plans and tactics.
- Project management the implementation of new tools, upgraded capabilities and ensure the stability and availability of our marketing technology infrastructure.
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of compliance and risk requirements are implemented including information security, content standards and data privacy.
- Oversee active monitoring to find infringements and unauthorised digital presences and then coordinate with OGC and other teams to arrange resolution.
- Provide direction to and be responsible for day-to-day management of the digital enablement team, including conflict resolution, personal development and communication with fee-earners.
- Ensuring adherence to budget management framework.
Leadership & Management
This role will report to the Head of Marketing CoE with reporting to the CMO as required/as the situation demands.
The individual will have responsibility for three direct reports and will supported by an offshore team in KGS.
Stakeholder Interaction & challenges:
Comfortable and expert across a key digital marketing channels, tools and strategies you will be able to switch seamlessly from a conversation in a technical context and distil this simply and clearly to influence colleagues around the commercial or client impact.
You will be working across the CoE, BPs and the business to ensure strong delivery within timeframes, striking a balance between getting sufficiently involved with the detail to keep messaging sharp on the one hand, and maintaining a broad, strategic view on the other.
You will bring a rigour and structure to ensure our processes/approaches/tools are clearly defined, documented and evolved in line with business needs and best practice but champion innovation, creativity and commercial impact to drive our digital agenda forward.
This balance must be achieved at all times, so you will be flexible and agile, able to act under pressure with grace and a sense of humour, with the ability to delegate and monitor appropriately.
Impact, Risk, Accountability & Governance:
You will be expected to support from other members of Marketing and Strategic Relationships to implement initiatives.
You will have responsibility for developing further governance processes for the firm to ensure all KPMG digital assets are in line with our ITS requirements, Global Digital guidelines to ensure information security, data privacy and brand compliance in collaboration with our Brand and Risk Management team.
- Strong marketing automation expertise with Adobe Campaign preferred. Able to define, plan and execute a marketing technology roadmap.
- Good understanding of marketing technology marketplace and able to assess and prioritise impact of new tools and tactics on our strategy and client experience.
- Deep expertise on web strategy including UX/CX, personalisation, content strategy, mobile optimisation and SEO management.
- Capable project manager with experience across IT project delivery include methodologies such as SCRUM or Agile.
- Social media channel management including content strategies, channel management & internal engagement.
- Develop robust online analytics and campaign analysis with recommendations for continuous improvement and better ROI including Google Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Understanding of digital tools, solutions and tools to manage our marketing technology vendors, governance and engagement with ITS and Global Digital Marketing.
- Have a strong understanding of the commercial drivers for the digital and be adept at using data and applying new methodologies, tools and technologies to realise value.
- Act to simplify and express our digital plans clearly and aligned to our firm’s Marketing and Strategic Relationships strategy.
- Be an innovative and creative verbal and written communicator, able to present well to audiences of any size and to encourage others to share information and ideas in a group setting.
- Be a motivating leader, creating a team environment that constantly reinforces KPMG’s values.
- Take personal responsibility for making tough decisions, acting quickly to diffuse or prevent conflicts and able to share resources and information to create teamwork.
- You will be commercial help to maximise the ROI for marketing and strategic relationships ensuring its contribution to the firm.
- Be a consummate relationship-builder, creating useful networks internally and externally, and serving as an advisor and arbitrator for escalated conflicts or unresolved issues.
Technical role requirements & skills:
- Professional marketing qualification (CIM) preferred
- Strong experience of technical website and digital marketing automation
- Knowledge of CRM systems/Marketing Platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of online marketing and content management principles and systems, including accessibility, web reporting and metadata. (e.g SharePoint, HTML, SML, Flash and image editing software.
- Knowledge of the current/future landscape for digital marketing and best practice.
- Able to offer constructive commentary on some of the firm’s digital channel strategy as viewed from the public domain and offer suggestions as to how you might create transformative change within digital marketing.