I'm looking for
Search results for "Digital Learning"
GCT Tax Assistant Manager (Digital Transformation)
Service Line: Global Comp and Trans
Senior Manager, Digital Enablement
Service Line: Market Development
Learning Deployment Coordinator
Service Line: People
Digital Business Analyst
Service Line: Tax Central
GCT Tax Manager (Digital Transformation)
Service Line: Global Comp and Trans
Roles and Responsibilities
• Builds and develops positive constructive relationships inside and outside KPMG
• Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure all relevant issues are considered when making decisions
• Proactively driving forward new and creative ideas which benefit the client
• Developing and maintaining client relationships across a portfolio of clients;
• Reviewing client’s issues and challenges around their tax processes
• Mapping tax and financial processes to understand improvement areas and how tax integrates into each step of the process
• Bringing together tax business and functional requirements to understand target areas
• Helping clients think through the options for becoming more effective, across technology, process and the organisation that supports them
• Supporting the implementation of tax technology solutions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of tax processes
• Supporting the delivery of projects
• Helping on tracking status and progress of projects
• Helping clients to drive efficiency through the compliance process, improving controls, and leveraging technology;
• Takes time to learn about other people and their experiences and how to apply this learning
• Shares experiences with others to assistant their learning and understanding
• Demonstrates curiosity and open mindedness to new ideas approaches and perspectives
• Actively engages with others in order to address their views/concerns
Qualifications and Skills
• Interest in technology and how this can support a business
• Experience with tax compliance and reporting processes, across indirect and/or direct taxes
• Experience with financial and accounting processes
• Experience defining and documenting processes
• Project management/co-ordination skills and experience;
• Good interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills. Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear;
• Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work. Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work;
• Builds the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience.
The Senior Manager, Digital Enablement is accountable for leading the strategic development, management and implementation of the UK digital channels and automation strategy. You will sit as part of the newly established Marketing Centre of Expertise team and drive our digital strategy in line with the firm’s sales and marketing strategy.
The role requires a mix of digital marketing and channel expertise alongside marketing and commercial experience to ensure we develop digital tools, channels and strategies to help enable best in class use of digital within our marketing programmes, compelling client experiences and a website, social media strategy and digital capabilities.
The role covers all digital external content, platforms and presences, including apps, websites, digital advertising (including PPC and programmatic) and social media. The role will collaborate closely with Brand & Risk Management, our Marketing Business Partners – and proactively manage our relationship with ITS and Global Digital Marketing. The role holder will also offer advisory support to the CMO and to other relevant parts of the business.
- Responsible for developing and executing the UK digital channel strategy and roadmap and managing the on-shore team to drive this, supplemented by offshore resources.
- Responsible for leading the ongoing development of the kpmg.com/UK platform and identifying ways to drive better commercial leverage and improve the client experience.
- Oversee the centralised content publishing approach for kpmg.com/UK and ensure a coherent content structure and delivery according to SLA's.
- Champion best practice marketing and bring into the organisation deep expertise on the subject of digital marketing & automation, developing a plan which improves outcomes.
- Represent marketing in relevant UK and Global forums to influence and secure decisions in the best interest of the firm to advance our digital channels and tools.
- Be the voice of the client across our digital channels with a focus on understanding their expectations and shaping our tools, plans and tactics.
- Project management the implementation of new tools, upgraded capabilities and ensure the stability and availability of our marketing technology infrastructure.
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of compliance and risk requirements are implemented including information security, content standards and data privacy.
- Oversee active monitoring to find infringements and unauthorised digital presences and then coordinate with OGC and other teams to arrange resolution.
- Provide direction to and be responsible for day-to-day management of the digital enablement team, including conflict resolution, personal development and communication with fee-earners.
- Ensuring adherence to budget management framework.
Leadership & Management
This role will report to the Head of Marketing CoE with reporting to the CMO as required/as the situation demands.
The individual will have responsibility for three direct reports and will supported by an offshore team in KGS.
Stakeholder Interaction & challenges:
Comfortable and expert across a key digital marketing channels, tools and strategies you will be able to switch seamlessly from a conversation in a technical context and distil this simply and clearly to influence colleagues around the commercial or client impact.
You will be working across the CoE, BPs and the business to ensure strong delivery within timeframes, striking a balance between getting sufficiently involved with the detail to keep messaging sharp on the one hand, and maintaining a broad, strategic view on the other.
You will bring a rigour and structure to ensure our processes/approaches/tools are clearly defined, documented and evolved in line with business needs and best practice but champion innovation, creativity and commercial impact to drive our digital agenda forward.
This balance must be achieved at all times, so you will be flexible and agile, able to act under pressure with grace and a sense of humour, with the ability to delegate and monitor appropriately.
Impact, Risk, Accountability & Governance:
You will be expected to support from other members of Marketing and Strategic Relationships to implement initiatives.
You will have responsibility for developing further governance processes for the firm to ensure all KPMG digital assets are in line with our ITS requirements, Global Digital guidelines to ensure information security, data privacy and brand compliance in collaboration with our Brand and Risk Management team.
- Strong marketing automation expertise with Adobe Campaign preferred. Able to define, plan and execute a marketing technology roadmap.
- Good understanding of marketing technology marketplace and able to assess and prioritise impact of new tools and tactics on our strategy and client experience.
- Deep expertise on web strategy including UX/CX, personalisation, content strategy, mobile optimisation and SEO management.
- Capable project manager with experience across IT project delivery include methodologies such as SCRUM or Agile.
- Social media channel management including content strategies, channel management & internal engagement.
- Develop robust online analytics and campaign analysis with recommendations for continuous improvement and better ROI including Google Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Understanding of digital tools, solutions and tools to manage our marketing technology vendors, governance and engagement with ITS and Global Digital Marketing.
- Have a strong understanding of the commercial drivers for the digital and be adept at using data and applying new methodologies, tools and technologies to realise value.
- Act to simplify and express our digital plans clearly and aligned to our firm’s Marketing and Strategic Relationships strategy.
- Be an innovative and creative verbal and written communicator, able to present well to audiences of any size and to encourage others to share information and ideas in a group setting.
- Be a motivating leader, creating a team environment that constantly reinforces KPMG’s values.
- Take personal responsibility for making tough decisions, acting quickly to diffuse or prevent conflicts and able to share resources and information to create teamwork.
- You will be commercial help to maximise the ROI for marketing and strategic relationships ensuring its contribution to the firm.
- Be a consummate relationship-builder, creating useful networks internally and externally, and serving as an advisor and arbitrator for escalated conflicts or unresolved issues.
Technical role requirements & skills:
- Professional marketing qualification (CIM) preferred
- Strong experience of technical website and digital marketing automation
- Knowledge of CRM systems/Marketing Platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of online marketing and content management principles and systems, including accessibility, web reporting and metadata. (e.g SharePoint, HTML, SML, Flash and image editing software.
- Knowledge of the current/future landscape for digital marketing and best practice.
- Able to offer constructive commentary on some of the firm’s digital channel strategy as viewed from the public domain and offer suggestions as to how you might create transformative change within digital marketing.
Job title: Learning Deployment Coordinator
Role type: 6 month FTC
Working hours: 09:30 - 17:30
The Learning Deployment co-ordinator (LDO) will have the responsibility of administering a core allocation of learning interventions. They will work closely with the relevant Learning Deployment Specialist to ensure that all pre, during and post learning intervention logistics are managed effectively. They will be responsible for the maintenance of all learning information on the LMS for all ILT,eLearning and VC courses. Other responsibilities will include cost control management, reporting, and course evaluations.
They will be expected to manage high volumes of work independently, proactively seeking assistance from other team members when required.
•Co-ordinate all learning intervention types, including Instructor-led, Virtual Classroom, eLearning and External training
•Build a strong relationship with LDS counterparts, ensuring that all necessary course information is obtained that is required to administer the learning intervention.
•Effective use of the LMS, ensuring all relevant course data is maintained effectively on the LMS
•Co-ordinating the administration of Virtual Classroom courses, checking delegate attendance details are correct on the LMS post the event
•Ensure that all administrative processes are understood and applied to all learning interventions effectively, applying judgement where applicable to flex the process to meet the specific course requirements
•Manage registrations and cancellations, ensuring that the LDS is kept up to date with course numbers so effective decisions can be made.
•Monitoring of pre and post course work where relevant
•Issuing delegate and faculty joining information and managing nomination process where appropriate
•Ensure necessary booking information is provided in a timely manner either via the internal meeting room system or to external venues.
•Processing and responding to high volumes of emails in a timely manner and monitoring of relevant mail boxes, ensuring SLAs are met
•Management of course printing where identified and distribution of materials to venues, using couriers in a cost effective manner.
•Storing course material where required and keeping storage areas clean and tidy returning all generic stationery to the general storage area.
•Running routine and more complex reports from the LMS, liaising with HR Systems team for support where necessary
•On-site administration of learning intervention where required – flexibility of hours may be require to administer these, including overnight stays at external venues.
•Booking of hotel accommodation for faculty and delegates on certain events such as one Firm Induction
•Assisting with the maintenance of course budgets, processing course invoices in a timely manner, maintaining effective cost control spreadsheets and processing monthly accruals.
•Raising of overseas participant invoices within the 2-week window, ensuring that relevant VAT information is provided for the internal VAT team. Running reports from SAP to check for payment and chasing where necessary.
•Be able to effectively use the evaluation platform, QuestionMark, ensuring that evaluation forms are distributed for all courses, and summaries are provided within agreed SLAs
•Assisting with ad hoc projects where required.
•Assistance with project managing large events, such as the One Firm Inductions
•Production of CPD/learning history reports for overseas delegates
•Coaching and buddying new members of staff and assisting with identified training programmes
Experience and Background
•Experience in administering learning events in a large firm
•Experience in managing third party suppliers
•Use of learning platforms such as Learning Management Systems and other applications such as Virtual Classroom
•Proven attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
•Committed to delivering a first class quality service
•Flexible approach with the ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight deadlines
Qualifications and Skills
•Project and Programme Administration
•Attention to detail
•Strong oral and written communication skills
•Strong problem solving skills
•Good Microsoft office skills
•Deployment team colleagues
•People Operations teams (re One Firm Event and Values Day)
You might think of us as one of the world’s largest accountancy firms. But there’s so much more to what we do. These days, our clients regularly call on us for all kinds of digital solutions. We are looking to transform the way that we offer tax services to our clients, with you at the forefront
As an integral member of our team, you’ll work with other Business Analysts and subject matter experts to shape apps for everything from a client facing portal for sharing information to implementing complex algorithms to automate the assessment of tax. Thanks to our ambitious growth plans for the team, your future here is something to get excited about.
The Business Analyst will work as part of our Tax Technology team. The role will be to support our tax delivery experts in designing technology to help our clients (internal and external) have the best possible experience of KPMG’s tax services. You will work with our team of tax experts to ensure all business and software requirements are gathered, organised and understood. There will be a particular focus on creating new technology solutions as part of an Agile development team. You will be supported by a multi-talented and diverse team as you grow your career at KPMG.
Communicate and meet with internal and external clients to understand content and context of business and software requirements in order to gather and verify requirements
Analyse design to verify it meets the requirements
Write-up functional requirements
Work with the client to create user stories / use cases throughout the project and its sprints
Work with the QA team to verify test cases meet requirements
Running UAT sessions with senior stakeholders and external customers
Facilitation of backlog refinement and sprint planning sessions
Business benefits realisation
Explain complex processes to the client in a simple, easy to understand way
Analyse software, design and user strategy to ensure they meet requirements
Translate complex user experiences into software requirements
Manage changing requirements
Assess method of using multiple data sources to design automated solutions
Your experience and Background; -
- Passionate about delivering excellent products
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working on multiple scrum projects
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Great time management skills
- Great telephony skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Web/Digital Application experience (Desirable)
- User Journeys and User Experience
- Experience using drawing tools such as Visio (Desirable)
KPMG is one of the world's leading professional services organisations delivering Advisory services to thousands of clients including some of the largest multinationals, best-known brands and public bodies.
The Tax Centre of Excellence is a delivery centre which provides KPMG’s tax compliance services to clients. Our goal is to achieve the highest standards of quality at a cost effective price point. Our team of 200 tax professionals is supported by an operation support structure covering multiple disciplines. The successful candidate would form part of this team.
The role would is full-time in Glasgow, with some travel required to London and other locations around the UK.
We are currently recruiting Managers to join our successful Global Compliance & Transformation (GCT) team, based in London. The GCT team advises UK and multinational clients on how to improve their tax processes, organisation, controls and technology to be more effective and efficient, working closely with our wider Tax and Advisory practices to achieve growth above and below the line for our clients.
Specifically we are recruiting candidates for our Digital & Technology Tax team, with experience in ERP systems (such as SAP and Oracle), in Finance / Procurement / Supply Chain systems, in tax and statutory accounting compliance / reporting tools or in tax data management.
Candidates should also have knowledge or interest in how indirect and direct taxes integrate into those systems.
The role will be working with UK, European and Multinational clients to advise them on optimising their tax process and implementing technology that will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness.
You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams, often together with our Tax and Management Consulting practices.
We have a strong pipeline of work and want individuals who will hit the ground running within a highly motivated and well regarded team.
GCT is a priority growth area for the firm and the successful candidate will have the opportunity for rapid career progression.
Advising clients on their tax process and technology strategy, in order to make them more efficient and effective.
Managing tax and accounting aspects through the complete lifecycle of ERP deployments, from initial scoping, requirements, design, testing and country implementation.
Advising on local country requirements such as digital reporting and e-invoicing.
Working with 3rd parties and KPMG’s Business Technology service line to design and implement tools to enable compliance and data for tax purposes.
Managing large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions.
Assisting with the group's business development and sales initiatives.
Knowledge of design and configuration aspects of ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle, or Procurement solutions.
Experience of implementing indirect tax configuration and processes, as well as direct tax and local taxes.
Experience of the end-to-end lifecycle of an ERP deployment and specifically in implementing tax processes for the UK and other European countries.
Knowledge of the implementation of tax engines such as Onesource Indirect Tax or Vertex.
Experience of finance and tax processes (e.g. record-to-report, purchase-to-pay, order-to-cash)
Experience in implementing tax compliance and reporting solutions.
Knowledge of data management applications and the application to tax.
Experience gained in project work.
Knowledge of UK and European tax processes and requirements.
Experience in digital reporting and e-invoicing.
Expertise / Technical role requirements
ERP design and configuration
Data management solutions
Good technology / ERP experience or interest
Some knowledge of finance and tax processes
Good organisational and planning skills
Good communication skills
Ability to work as part of a team