I'm looking for
Search results for "People Consulting"
Associate Director - Head of Technology Enabled Procurement
Service Line: Financial Management
Manager - Non Life Actuarial
Service Line: FRM
Cyber Security - Incident Response Senior Consultant
Service Line: RC Technology
GI Actuarial Assistant Manager- London/Manchester
Service Line: FRM
Manager - Legal Services, Commercial - London
Service Line: Legal Services
Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Lead Consultant
Service Line: Exceptional Items
The use of cloud-based technologies continues at pace and we continue to see that most Procurement transformation programmes demand technology support, and every successful Procurement technology programme involves some ground-breaking activity.
At KPMG’s highly successful Management Consulting practice, we’re working with Financial Services clients to help them understand how technology can drive business performance. As such, we’re looking for outstanding procurement technologists to join us, grow with us, and develop our Procurement Technology delivery capability, driving our strategy through large-scale Procurement Cloud Technology transformation. Part of a developing team in Financial Services that will become our ‘go to’ for Procurement Technology, you will play a key role in the growing of our propositions to sell and deliver large programmes. At its core, this is a real opportunity to build our technology delivery team and influence within a fast-growing business area. To join us, therefore, you’ll need to be inquisitive and have a strong, informed point of view. Of course, this will need to be balanced with an unwavering client focus. You’ll have excellent listening skills, and a proven track record of helping Financial Services clients reach their desired outcomes. We’re looking for self-starters, those with gravitas, credibility, and the natural ability to encourage confidence and empower change. On the technical side, you’ll need a thorough understanding of Procurement Technology solutions including but not limited to Coupa, Ivalua, Basware and/or SAP Ariba.
We are looking for a Senior Manager with a proven track record of selling, procurement technology projects. In particular we are looking for individuals who have led procurement technology strategy programmes, software selection projects and Source-to-Pay implementations.
We are seeking a talented individual with experience of Procurement Cloud implementation. This is a high-profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development, practice leadership and client delivery. The role reports into the Director of Powered Procurement.
• Understand demand, identify and unlock client opportunities for Powered Procurement in Financial Services by providing the technology expertise to build compelling market propositions
• A deep knowledge of the current procurement technology market
• The ability to build strong relationships at senior levels (c-suite), and a strong existing network
• Experience designing, selecting, supporting and implementing multiple solutions
• The ability to communicate compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
• Strong people management skills, with an ability to coach and develop others
• Sales and Business Development
• Leadership and relationship building
• A Technology professional with a proven track record of successful delivery of technology solutions in a consulting environment
• Facilitation and conflict resolution
• Persuasive power to communicate with a variety of partners in the organisation
• Excellent People Leadership
• Strong network in Financial Services Procurement
• Drive and resilience
• Presentation skills
• A track record of client delivery, innovation and procurement transformation using Cloud solutions, at large FTSE/blue chip organisations
• Other core consulting skills, including planning and delivering workshops, structured interviewing, process mapping, data gathering and analysis
UK based. Depending on Client location you will be required to travel and work away from home for periods of time (UK, Europe and internationally), so will need to be willing to demonstrate flexibility.
To manage and develop external client relationships though direct business development activity and internal people/resource management. This will be achieved through:
• Leading client engagement teams and in some instances working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Providing a high quality advisory service to our clients
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with both new and existing clients as well as within KPMG
• Reserving for clients in the Lloyd’s / London Market, including for Lloyd’s Statements of Actuarial Opinion and Solvency II Technical Provisions
• Winning new business through marketing and sales activities
• Creation and contribution to high quality thought leadership through written publications, training events, client seminars and conferences
• Contributing to the development of new products and services
• Sharing knowledge and experience and contributing to the development of the team
• Marketing and raising the profile of KPMG
• A willingness to undertake travel will be required on occasion
• Multiple IFRS 17 impact assessments which have also led to IFRS17 implementation projects.
• Statements of Actuarial opinion
• Pricing assurance projects
• Providing assistance to Companies undertaking mergers and acquisitions
• Helping Companies with their capital models and advising on capital planning
• Provision of actuarial expertise to support our Audit colleagues
Qualifications and Skills:
The successful candidate is expected to be a qualified actuary.
• The capability to manage concurrent engagements and play a part in shaping and implementing KPMG's tailored solutions.
• Must be able to produce deliverables to a high standard that are ready for final review, with a complete and comprehensive audit trail.
• Lloyd’s / London Market reserving or pricing experience
• Knowledge of the workings of the Lloyd’s market will be advantageous
• The ability to develop productive relationships that bring in business
• Strong technical and communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to deal with clients and senior personnel from day one
• Flexibility and an enjoyment of working on challenging projects, and interacting with teams from other business groups
• Strong project and people management skills, and an ability to structure task allocations around critical goals
• Strong coaching skills to develop the capabilities of junior team members
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Knowledge of UK regulatory regime for non-life insurers.
• Knowledge of UK reporting methodologies, e.g. UK GAAP, IFRS, PRA Returns.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and an ability to explain actuarial concepts to non-actuaries.
• A broad knowledge of non-life insurance products
Candidates with any of the following skills would be considered favourably:
• Modelling (eg Igloo, ReMetrica);
• Programming (eg VBA, .NET);
• Must be flexible and enjoy working on a wide range of projects.
• Experience gained within either a consultancy or company environment are both equally advantageous
The role will be working in the Cyber Response Services (CRS) Team within our Risk Consulting practice. Cyber security is one of the areas which KPMG has identified for tremendous investment and growth. Our clients face a challenging cyber threat and look to us to help them understand and respond to that threat.
This is a hands-on role with opportunities to grow into management. The successful candidate is expected to manage cyber-security incidents as well as perform digital forensics (disk, volatile memory, network packets, logfiles) and help advance KPMG’s proprietary in-house toolkit.
In this role we are looking for a person who can demonstrate strong technical background, experience in incident response and digital forensics and is looking to grow skills and experience. You will be expected to lead one or two analysts to achieve a task in a project, as well as have the opportunity to work with, and learn from, our most experienced team members as part of your continuous development.
When not responding to incidents, you will help our clients to build their in-house incident response capabilities, which will include: building and developing cyber-response tools, authoring and adapting runbooks/playbooks, assessing the incident response maturity, assisting in table-top cyber-scenario exercises.
We will welcome applications from candidate with a good competency in incident management, but with a developing competency and keen interest in digital forensics, or vice versa. KPMG will provide training and coaching to help you continually improve you skills. Strong technical competency - intermediate systems administration skills and programming skills to develop tools, however, is a pre-requisite.
Our clients expect that cyber-incidents will be tackled with urgency, therefore, there is an expectation that you will be flexible in terms of working hours. In return, KPMG will offer flexible working hours and work from home days for employees who have demonstrate reliability in delivery. For example, if you are writing a post-mortem report or working on a run-book, you can do so from home.
Above all, KPMG is looking for someone who is passionate about helping our clients with their cyber security challenges, often at a time of critical need. In return, we are committed to helping you to enjoy the role and develop your skills and career within the KPMG.
• Help manage and co-ordinate cyber security incidents for our clients, working closely with the incident management lead within the team.
• Digital forensics of relevant incident data (disk, volatile memory, network packets, log files).
• Maintaining a current view of the cyber threat, and being able to advise clients on the threat landscape and attacks which may be relevant to them.
• Develop KPMG’s in house cyber-response tools
• Help assess client incident response capability maturity.
• Help stand-up or improve clients’ own incident response capabilities.
• Help with project management of engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner, including:
• Basic financial management
• Engagement and risk management
• Production and review of deliverables.
• Liaising with clients on delivery, implementation and sales issues.
This position is well suited for an individual with significant experience in cyber-security and incident response. For example: a very common type of incident is ransomware on a single workstation/laptop. You should be able to guide a client through a structured incident response process – triage, containment, eradication and recovery. If you are provided with forensic data such as: disk image, memory image and network data capture or proxy logs, you should be able to identify malware artefacts, source of infection and use online research to identify malware family.
• A broad understanding of the cyber security threat landscape.
• Strong technical background in computers and networks, and programming skills.
• Experience of dealing with cyber security incidents and associated response measures.
• Experience of being part of an incident response team, either holding a formal role, or being able to evidence your personal contribution to the team.
• Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques.
• A genuine interest and desire to work in the information security field.
• Standing and positive reputation in the information security community is seen as a plus.
Qualifications and Skills:
The successful candidate will demonstrate competency in computing and networks as well as in cyber-security either by having the relevant work experience, completed a degree or obtained industry relevant certification. Therefore the qualifications below should be seen as means to demonstrate competency and not as a requirement. The desired skill and qualification is provided below:
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and project management skills.
• Strong IT and network skills – knowledge of common enterprise technologies – Windows and Windows Active Directory, Linux, Cisco, etc.
• Working programming skill-set to be able to author and develop tools. Most in-house security tools in KPMG are written in Python, but we accept that a competent programmer will be able to transfer skillsets across languages.
• Technical proficiency in at least one of these areas: network security/traffic/log analysis; Linux and/or Mac/Unix operating system forensics; Linux/Unix disk forensics (ext2/3/4, HFS+, and/or APFS file systems), advanced memory forensics, static and dynamic malware analysis / reverse engineering, advanced mobile device forensics
• Advanced experience in industry computer forensic tools such as X-Ways, EnCase, FTK, Internet Evidence Finder (IEF) / AXIOM, TZWorks, and/or Cellebrite
• Advanced experience in preservation of digital evidence (including experience preserving cloud data and handling encryption such as BitLocker, FileVault, and/or LUKS)
• Experience with and understanding of enterprise Windows security controls
• (Preferred) Degree level qualified, MSc in Information Security, IT or relevant STEM subjects.
• (Preferred) General information security certificates such CISSP, CISM or CISA.
• (Preferred) Incident management certifications such as:
• CREST certified incident manager (CCIM)
• GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
• (Preferred) Digital forensics certificates such as:
• CREST certified registered intrusion analyst (CRIA)
• CREST certified network intrusion analyst (CCNIA)
• CREST certified host intrusion analyst (CCHIA)
• CREST certified malware reverse engineer (CCMRE)
• GIAC Certified (Network) Forensic Analyst (GCFA, GNFA)
• (Preferred) A current government security clearance (SC/DV) or willingness to acquire such a clearance will be seen as an advantage.
We are seeking additional Assistant Managers to continue to support the length and breadth of actuarial based services, in the areas listed above and beyond
The ideal candidate will be able to assist the engagement team on any of our core propositions, namely: reserving; capital; and pricing projects.
•Calculation of reserves, using different assumptions, by applying a variety of actuarial techniques:
• Ability to review reporting outputs.
• Ability to use existing knowledge of reporting and apply to the UK reporting methodologies, e.g. UK GAAP, IFRS, FCA Returns
• Assist in completing due diligence in advance of transactions
•Ability to perform basic actuarial calculations such as loss ratios and IBNR
•Assisting in the delivery of client engagements, working as part of a project team on client sites
•Providing technical input to a number of projects
•Supporting senior management efforts to cultivate and maintain target client relationships, including assisting with proposals and the development of sales materials
•Drafting reports and presentations.
•Working with other KPMG teams and providing technical input
•The successful candidate may be required to manage small teams.
•As well as project delivery responsibilities, the role involves supporting other aspects of the team's work including sales and marketing, research and development of new services, and knowledge management.
•Maintain a strong record of progress in the actuarial examinations.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
•Nearly qualified Actuary, with significant practical actuarial experience
•Significant experience of working in a non-life consultancy along with Audit, Validation and stress testing experience would be helpful.
•Experience in reserving a key requirement as well as experience in pricing and capital
•Experience of preparing benchmarks
•Experience of working in a financial services firm
•Experience of working in an emerging market
•Have a strong network base across UK and emerging markets.
•Strong Excel skills.
•Knowledge of UK regulatory regime for non-life insurers.
•Knowledge of UK reporting methodologies, e.g. UK GAAP, IFRS, PRA Returns.
•proficient in SAS
•Knowledge of Solvency II pillars, particularly the quantitative requirements Lloyd’s market experience;
•Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and an ability to explain actuarial concepts to non-actuaries.
•A broad knowledge of non-life insurance products
•Flexible and enjoy working on a wide range of projects.
You can see the advantages of professional advice being provided within a multidisciplinary team
You are ambitious and perceive the wealth of opportunities presented by an established legal practice in a leading global professional services firm
You want the opportunity to develop client relationships and KPMG’s legal services capabilities
You are excited by the idea of being a member of a team that will grow significantly
You want to broaden your experience and become a more rounded professional
You want to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
What KPMG Legal Services is looking for from its lawyers:
Team players who enjoy working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines
Approachable people who are keen to develop personally and professionally, and to assist with the development of junior team members
Lawyers with a passion for the law
Intellectually curious, open-minded and analytical people, with an eye for detail and pride in their work
Driven and proactive professionals who deliver a great service to their clients
Relationship builders who can spot and develop new opportunities both within the KPMG network and externally
Flexible people who are able to deal with a fluid, changing work environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Building and developing positive business relationships within and outside KPMG
Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure that our clients have comprehensive commercial law advice to support their decision-making
Working collaboratively to devise and driving forward creative legal solutions for clients
Providing our clients with a seamless multi-disciplinary legal implementation service on national and global projects
Assisting clients in the development of new businesses in the start-up phase or when wishing to enter new markets
Advising clients on the legal aspects of changes to their business models,including as a result of adoption of digital and other technologies.
Supporting clients with the legal implementation of their transformation programmes, including group restructuring, outsourcing, large scale technology programmes
Helping clients create, manage, exploit and protect their intellectual property assets.
Qualifications and Skills:
The applicant will be a commercial lawyer with experience of information technology law and agreements. The applicant will have experience in contractual drafting and negotiation gained on national and international projects, across a range of disciplines including:
Outsourcing arrangements (both ITO and BPO)
Software licensing, IT services and IT infrastructure arrangements (including public cloud and data centre arrangements)
IP licensing and also research and development agreements
The applicant should also have sufficient data protection experience to draft and advise on data transfer, data processor and data-sharing agreements.
Applicants who have some but not all of the above experience will still be considered.
Experience and Background:
The applicant must be a qualified lawyer with at least 4 years PQE
The applicant must be keen to develop and broaden his/her legal skills toinclude working on multi-disciplinary projects and being closer to the business side of these projects.
The successful applicant will be a self-starter and a strong performer and team player who is focussed on helping to ensure that the team successfully delivers projects for its clients. While consulting appropriately on difficult issues,he/she must be able to deliver robust and appropriate legal advice and exercise sound judgement.
An interest in helping to build the team’s business and relationships will benefit the applicant.
The successful applicant will have experience of working with demanding clients across a wide spectrum of size and activities, and will be expert at service delivery. He/she must be able to demonstrate sound client relationship and business development skills, and a keenness to develop these skills further.
The successful applicant will be expected to take responsibility for servicing and building part of the existing business of the team.
The successful applicant will help promote the team’s work through participating in team and firm events , giving internal and external presentations, and producing expert articles for publication.
Experience in some of the following sectors would be considered helpful:
Financial services (banking, insurance, investment management, payment services)
Transportation (bus, rail, automobiles, mobility as a service)
Digital infrastructure, including telecoms and data centres
This role is therefore kingpin to KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365O solutions. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions.
— Experience with Dynamics 365 for Operations (D365O) or AX2012 with at least a minimum of 10 years
— Along with experience in end to end implementations
— Experience with (D365O) interfacing and Integration
— Experience in consulting and very good presentation skills
— Knowledge in gathering technical requirement
— Beneficial to know LCS and VSTS
— Experience responding to RFPs and RFQs is a must
— Experience in mentoring consultants is a must
Qualifications and Skills
— Microsoft Dynamics (preferably including D365O) implementation experience including the following modules and areas
— General Ledger
— Accounts Receivable
— Accounts payable
— Cash and Bank Management
— Project Management and Accounting
— Fixed Assets
— Management Reporter
— Financial Consolidation and elimination experience
— Experience with electronic banking file needs
— Advanced knowledge in Financial workflow or journal approval
— Outstanding understanding of Accounting processes, principles, functionality & systems
— Microsoft Dynamics certifications
— Solid Finance background (ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified is desirable but not
— Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) a plus
— Exudes confidence
— Works independently as well as in a team environment
— Acts with professional demeanour
— Manages time and multiple tasks accordingly
— Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
— Solves complex problems with creative solutions
— Places emphasis on client satisfaction
— Desires to constantly assess and incorporate new technologies and software into their
— Promotes the Values of our company
— Leads people and helps to grow them in their role